31 minutes ago, tj3n123 said:

Just want to know is there a way to reduce the free camera speed?...it's way too fast :(

The command to change the freecam speed in console is "SUCSM number" 

I.e.:

SUCSM 2

I'm having an issue with AAF running along with Unique Player Framework, which gives the player unique directory for body meshes and textures. Both used to work fine, but since I started a new FO4 build, when my character starts a sex scene with AAF, her naked body is replaced with the bodyslide preset I'm using for NPCs. After sex, her naked body goes back to the custom bodyslide preset I gave to her.

What could be causing this? I don't think AAF should unequip/equip bodies when you enter the sex scene.

9 hours ago, Highborn said:

I'm having an issue with AAF running along with Unique Player Framework, which gives the player unique directory for body meshes and textures. Both used to work fine, but since I started a new FO4 build, when my character starts a sex scene with AAF, her naked body is replaced with the bodyslide preset I'm using for NPCs. After sex, her naked body goes back to the custom bodyslide preset I gave to her.

What could be causing this? I don't think AAF should unequip/equip bodies when you enter the sex scene.

AAF uses a 'doppelganger' during scenes, which is going to look in the usual directories for what body to use for the 'actor', which with most unique player mods, is different from the Bethesda default, so it'll use the 'wrong' body.

Not really sure how you'd get it working correctly, if at all, so perhaps someone else has some ideas on that.

Hi, this might sound silly, but every time a reload a save I always get the AAF themes installed window every single time. Which makes it annoying if you die too much, forcing you to hit ok to multiple screens of installed themes for AAF. Is that normal? or is there a way to fix it?

On 5/11/2019 at 5:00 AM, Hsukala said:

i don't know what's problem,my aaf just not load animation after this,i click rihgt click but just nothing happen

can somebody help me

had the same problem. after some testings, new installs and new game the problem dosen't disapere. So i disabeld Mods (via NMM). After disabel the CumNWealth the problem disapered. Had it deisabeld sins. Everything works for me. Mabye it will work for you, too. 

i have a issue where all the animations play and everything is good there but theirs one batch of animations where the actors don't have a penis the animations was FD standing 01 it was with dog meat but some animations he has a penis others like the one mentions before so could somebody help me and tell me what went wrong because iv tried and i don't know whats wrong 

Hi I have a problem, I have reinstall the AAF by using step-by-step fourth time now (thinking I may have miss a step or something). So during initialize state, everything seems to be loaded. I open the AAF Scene select a character to do kinky stuff but it doesn't proceed (right click does nothing) Maybe anyone can help?

Edit: After scrolling a bit up I see someone have same problem too. Seems to be CumNWealth, after disabling this mod, right click is functional again. 

i took a look into it and it seems that its actually savage cabbages animation that dose't have the dongs for dog meat also the auto staged animations are kinda buggy when ran through aaf like instead of a smooth transition i just get a wired scene where everyone flys around then gets into position also sorry ahead of time because i suck at this stuff 

6 hours ago, albelnox13 said:

Hi I have a problem, I have reinstall the AAF by using step-by-step fourth time now (thinking I may have miss a step or something). So during initialize state, everything seems to be loaded. I open the AAF Scene select a character to do kinky stuff but it doesn't proceed (right click does nothing) Maybe anyone can help?

Edit: After scrolling a bit up I see someone have same problem too. Seems to be CumNWealth, after disabling this mod, right click is functional again. 

Thank's for posting the solution to your problem.

I've got aaf set up correctly and everything, animations play so it's working but there doesn't appear to be any sound coming from the characters, idk if it's just that the animations don't have any sound but it's really unnerving to watch my character go at it in silence, anyone know why this is?

9 hours ago, Cbow120 said:

I've got aaf set up correctly and everything, animations play so it's working but there doesn't appear to be any sound coming from the characters, idk if it's just that the animations don't have any sound but it's really unnerving to watch my character go at it in silence, anyone know why this is?

No sound ! first time I've heard that one... the only animations that I know of that come with sound files is Leito's? Do you have leito's animation's installed? Check your data/Sound/FX/AnimationsBuLeito.....   

11 hours ago, mashup47 said:

No sound ! first time I've heard that one... the only animations that I know of that come with sound files is Leito's? Do you have leito's animation's installed? Check your data/Sound/FX/AnimationsBuLeito.....   

I somehow fixed it by starting a new game, ah well lol

I seem to have a problem where whenever a sex scene happens... there's like 30% my character starts the animation for like 2-3 seconds then interrupts it and stands still doing nothing for the whole scene duration. The other character (usually aggressor) keeps doing the animation without issues, it's always my character that "stops" and stands still... as I said 1/3 of times is kinda annoying. Anyone got a potential solution for that?

I'm having a problem with AAF and Sex Em Up... 

First, Whenever I start a new game, Sex Em Up never detects any actors around player but shows "You find nothing interesting". Of course I've been acknowledged that Sex Em Up detects the actors by LLFP and LLFP is included in AAF itself so I must check the versions of Looksmenu, F4SE, AAF....

To make it clear, I'm using latest version of each of those I have to check. F4SE 6.16, Looksmenu 1.6.14, and AAF beta 78. And most of all, Sex Em Up detects the actor after I load the savegame again. but never detects whenever I make new savegame.

To write down more simple, I've installed Sex Em Up and other mods. But Sex Em Up doesn't detect the actors when I try first time in new game. However, Sex Em up detects the actors when I load that save again. 

Second, I think It's related with AAF itself maybe, after I load the save again, Sex Em Up detects the actors but It doesn't proceed to its next step. Animation is not being launched. 

So I've checked it again by using AAF wizard by pressing "Home" Button. It works fine and I saw this Home button is functioning by showing me that AAF interface with detecting the actors. 

But after choosing the actors manually via this AAF wizard, It doesn't move into next step. I remember that I could choose who's gonna be at ground after choosing two actors but this time, AAF wizard doesn't let me choose about who's gonna be at ground and which animation I'm gonna play. feels like "Next Step" is not working. 

I'm think It might be the problem from animations ... but also wondering why Sex Em Up is not working in the first loaded game save... but only after that.....

Sorry that I didn't brought any papyrus file... but I've brought some screenshots. 

I'm using NMM. 0.70.5 community edition.
about the screenshots, those file are all unassigned because I manually moved the compressed files (7zip, rar, e.t.c) into NMM's downloaded file address so I could install them without slow speed of NMM and Nexus itself. It also means that gray colored filed were never been installed but only exists as compressed file after I've reinstalled the Fallout4 itself. of course, I've deleted the remained files in steam address too. 

So to check on NMM screenshot, gray colored files doesn't mean that It's been installed.... 

I hope someone could help me out .... I just wanted to see the functioning penis which doesn't morph correct while Leito's animations .... and now I can't even make actors to do animations..... 

1.png

2.png

20190603103601_1.jpg

20190603103340_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, jongwoyo said:

I'm having a problem with AAF and Sex Em Up... 

First, Whenever I start a new game, Sex Em Up never detects any actors around player but shows "You find nothing interesting". Of course I've been acknowledged that Sex Em Up detects the actors by LLFP and LLFP is included in AAF itself so I must check the versions of Looksmenu, F4SE, AAF....

To make it clear, I'm using latest version of each of those I have to check. F4SE 6.16, Looksmenu 1.6.14, and AAF beta 78. And most of all, Sex Em Up detects the actor after I load the savegame again. but never detects whenever I make new savegame.

To write down more simple, I've installed Sex Em Up and other mods. But Sex Em Up doesn't detect the actors when I try first time in new game. However, Sex Em up detects the actors when I load that save again. 

Second, I think It's related with AAF itself maybe, after I load the save again, Sex Em Up detects the actors but It doesn't proceed to its next step. Animation is not being launched. 

So I've checked it again by using AAF wizard by pressing "Home" Button. It works fine and I saw this Home button is functioning by showing me that AAF interface with detecting the actors. 

But after choosing the actors manually via this AAF wizard, It doesn't move into next step. I remember that I could choose who's gonna be at ground after choosing two actors but this time, AAF wizard doesn't let me choose about who's gonna be at ground and which animation I'm gonna play. feels like "Next Step" is not working. 

I'm think It might be the problem from animations ... but also wondering why Sex Em Up is not working in the first loaded game save... but only after that.....

Sorry that I didn't brought any papyrus file... but I've brought some screenshots. 

I'm using NMM. 0.70.5 community edition.
about the screenshots, those file are all unassigned because I manually moved the compressed files (7zip, rar, e.t.c) into NMM's downloaded file address so I could install them without slow speed of NMM and Nexus itself. It also means that gray colored filed were never been installed but only exists as compressed file after I've reinstalled the Fallout4 itself. of course, I've deleted the remained files in steam address too. 

So to check on NMM screenshot, gray colored files doesn't mean that It's been installed.... 

I hope someone could help me out .... I just wanted to see the functioning penis which doesn't morph correct while Leito's animations .... and now I can't even make actors to do animations..... 

1.png

2.png

20190603103601_1.jpg

20190603103340_1.jpg

The Thrax action pose error is because of an error in 1 line. Here is a patch for that. Copy and paste these files into your AAF folder and overwrite when asked.

TAP Patch Fix.rar

1 minute ago, jongwoyo said:

Wow... thanks for your help. I will try after I got home. Sadly I cant try right now ..... I hope it to be working....

I don't know if that's your answer to every problem you might be having cause I don't know if theres anymore but it will fix the 1 in your screenshot. Lol