• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 12:59 AM, Kythana said:

No problem :) (although it took some time to appear in my list)

If i got it right you need animations which are meant for the specific bed you want to use.

There has been a patch which allows some animations - which were meant for the floor - to be used on beds. But the modified XML referenced only some normal beds, so quite a few modded beds weren't working at all. In other words you need to meet both conditions at the same time for the animations to work.

On 3/1/2019 at 11:23 PM, dagobaking said:

Aha.

I think the issue is that there are not animations set up for the particular beds you are building. There are a zillion different beds. They have to be individually set up in XML to be "looked for" to work with animations. I think there are a few that are not included in the list currently used by animation packs.

[It might appear that it used to work because it does work on some beds.]

So, I finally figured it out...
it's not NPCBedVaultLay02, but DLC06WorkshopNPCBedVaultLay02...

Now, before I start screwing around with esps and cobjs and the resulting furniture, I'd like to address the issue in the XML... but it says <default source="Fallout4.esm">... from what I can tell from dagobakings bitbucked, I need to add source="whatever.esm" to each individual item, since I no longer have a singular source.

My question now is, can I simply make a free-floating xml (named something like "leito_dlc_furnitureData.xml") with DLC06-whateverthename.esm as default source with the correct references and AAF will parse that or must I edit the existing leito_furnitureData.xml?

5 hours ago, blabla11 said:

My question now is, can I simply make a free-floating xml (named something like "leito_dlc_furnitureData.xml") with DLC06-whateverthename.esm as default source with the correct references and AAF will parse that or must I edit the existing leito_furnitureData.xml?

Yes. You can make a new XML. When you use an identical furniture group name in additional furniture XML files it will merge them together.

The loading/parsing that AAF does at game start is the loading and merging of all the XML into larger datasets.

AAF had been working fine until I updated it. It gets stuck processing after loading all the animations. HOME key won't work also( I'm guessing because it hasn't fully loaded). I have attached photo. Would it be something to do with load order or Patches? Any help would be great! Thanks.

fallout.jpg

6 hours ago, Backhump said:

AAF had been working fine until I updated it. It gets stuck processing after loading all the animations. HOME key won't work also( I'm guessing because it hasn't fully loaded). I have attached photo. Would it be something to do with load order or Patches? Any help would be great! Thanks.

when updating the game did you update F4SE .

Hi all, hoping you can help.

Ever since I updated all my mods with the new fallout 4 update and the corresponding F4SE update i've been getting error messages from AAF.

It looks like I have a missing animation pack but I have no idea which one. I have checked all of the installed ones for updates and have the latest versions of all but something is still missing.

Any help you can give to point me in the right direction is appreciated.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png.da606437bb34e776b182c893c5bf5acf.png

I don' know why but, whenever I start an animation with my characters included the game either crashes or freeze while loading. I thought that there were some missing files but that wasn't the case,the animations works fine with any NPC and no problems.

I appreciate it if someone can help me. 

On 3/19/2019 at 8:11 PM, Smallfry20uk said:

Hi all, hoping you can help.

Ever since I updated all my mods with the new fallout 4 update and the corresponding F4SE update i've been getting error messages from AAF.

It looks like I have a missing animation pack but I have no idea which one. I have checked all of the installed ones for updates and have the latest versions of all but something is still missing.

Any help you can give to point me in the right direction is appreciated.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot2.png.da606437bb34e776b182c893c5bf5acf.png

Error 009 is a Thrax's Action Poses .Download the  TAP AAF Patch and copy the files to the folder AAF - Compatibility Patches V3.0.Most likely, other errors of the same type.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:22 PM, Fiona159 said:

Error 009 is a Thrax's Action Poses .Download the  TAP AAF Patch and copy the files to the folder AAF - Compatibility Patches V3.0.Most likely, other errors of the same type.

Thanks for the reply, that did it for the Error 009.

Now its just the missing animations, hopefully I'll be able to get to the bottom of it over the weekend.

Edit: I managed to fix it by reinstalling all the animations packs, still no idea which one caused the problem but at least its working now. :)

Duhok36

Four_play 0081 with FourPlay_Nudesuits2.18  or  AAF beta 66 with Tbos v2.

You need 1 versions  SavageCabbages Animation Pack(104 with fomod), not 3.

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a (for Tbos2) or 3 FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4c

Reinstall AAF - Compatibility Patches V3.0 after you select 1 framework for game

in m/m scenes one of the men has the female voice, how can I change that?

also I seem to be missing files to get erections,  I have  the evb uncut, flaccid / the patches for leito and crazy/ miscellaneous patches. what else is missing?