13 minutes ago, theicewolf said:

I tried that as well and still nothing. I might have to do a fresh install of everything

Wow, then your AAF is definitely not working cause that's absolutely how you change the keys.. Well good luck with it.

I should add that I suppose there is a chance AAF uses "U" for something, couldn't tell you, don't remember. Doesn't ring a bell though as one AAF uses. You could try a different key but it sounds like AAF just isn't working properly.

Heres the link that gives you all the values for the keys: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

12 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Not sure how it would be technically possible for changing those numbers not to work. Different numbers for those keys are not stored anywhere else. So, if you remove or replace the code for Home, how could it possibly continue using that code anyway?

Youre not asking me are you?

6 hours ago, walkin said:

Ah gotcha. I was hoping I wasn't talking through my ass. Lol

Yeah i was confused at first and thought it meant to change the word "Home" to something else but now i get it... Update: Deleted and reinstalled the game, did only the AAF installs and still broken and not progressing. I don't know if it is either F4SE update, game update, or using vortex that is causing such an issue.

4 hours ago, theicewolf said:

Yeah i was confused at first and thought it meant to change the word "Home" to something else but now i get it... Update: Deleted and reinstalled the game, did only the AAF installs and still broken and not progressing. I don't know if it is either F4SE update, game update, or using vortex that is causing such an issue.

It mite help as well that AAF has been updated Now.

50 minutes ago, Backhump said:

Yes. Although I did have an out of date atomic lust and suns poses. Lets see if that fixes it. Thanks btw

So it looks like it might have something to do with an XML file. Somehow when it updated something must have changed. It gets stuck at Processing topic. What would 'topic' be related to I wonder? Any help would be great.

My AAF install - which has been working perfectly for 14 hours - has suddenly stopped loading. 

As in, I load a game, and the scrolling processing text doesn't come up. Using the home key brings up nothing. 

The game is detecting the esm being loaded in, and I have reinstalled the mod as well as uninstalling it and reinstalling it on the save completely. 

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Enabling the debug mode doesn't prompt anything, either. I'm running on mod organiser 2.

I haven't changed any settings at all. It seems to have stopped working literally inbetween sessions. 

7 hours ago, Backhump said:

So it looks like it might have something to do with an XML file. Somehow when it updated something must have changed. It gets stuck at Processing topic. What would 'topic' be related to I wonder? Any help would be great.

if AAF loading list screen stays on the screen, What dose the very top line say? this will give you a clue to the problem. and if it is a problem with the XML file the I would contact the author of that mod and ask them about it. If I was you I would do a fresh install and install the latest Version of AAF that was updated today and just double check everything when I installing even if I think I know how to install it. The reason I say this is  if AAF can't load into the game then you have installed something wrong  (I know I feel your pain in having to reinstall stuff it takes me 2 weeks+ to do a 200+ mod list and a week or so to iron out any little bugs) but I find it's the simple things like not installing something in the right order or missing a patch that mess up your game and your day/week. Sorry

1 hour ago, TomahawkChop said:

Hi guys, did anyone encounter this issue. Wherein if my follower is Piper I cannot initiate any dialogue even if I spam the passive and active hotkey. 

I think I had this with RSE and if I remember correctly the problem was caused by not having Roggvir's DD Items Manager installed before RSE or was something to do with load order?

1 hour ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Have someone an idea why the "homebutton" dont work if i wear an powerarmor ?

Without it works fine

so all your animations work fine when you hit the home key/button But just not when your in power armor. Have you got any HUD/UI related mods installed? these types of mods can conflict with AAF. try disabling to see if that changes things.

20 hours ago, mashup47 said:

so all your animations work fine when you hit the home key/button But just not when your in power armor. Have you got any HUD/UI related mods installed? these types of mods can conflict with AAF. try disabling to see if that changes things.

Nope, no HUD/UI Mod vanilla is ok for me,

It is not a real problem, most time i use AAF i dont wear an powerarmor :)

Pretty sure I screwed something up but not sure what. When I start the game I get an error (018) "No position data found in, Data/AAF/ folder. Install at least one valid animation."

But, I have the 00Base, 10 sex creatures and 10 kinky folders added in there. Or was I supposed to unpack those folders in the AAF folder itself? 

2 hours ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Nope, no HUD/UI Mod vanilla is ok for me,

It is not a real problem, most time i use AAF i dont wear an powerarmor :)

Well if it dose end up getting to much for you. I would post it on @dagobaking   AAF thread here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97147-advanced-animation-framework/ . oh and post back with the Cause and the cure if you ever do find out it mite help other's. ?

On 4/1/2019 at 6:07 PM, mashup47 said:

if AAF loading list screen stays on the screen, What dose the very top line say? this will give you a clue to the problem. and if it is a problem with the XML file the I would contact the author of that mod and ask them about it. If I was you I would do a fresh install and install the latest Version of AAF that was updated today and just double check everything when I installing even if I think I know how to install it. The reason I say this is  if AAF can't load into the game then you have installed something wrong  (I know I feel your pain in having to reinstall stuff it takes me 2 weeks+ to do a 200+ mod list and a week or so to iron out any little bugs) but I find it's the simple things like not installing something in the right order or missing a patch that mess up your game and your day/week. Sorry

Thanks mate. Seems the best option. 

21 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Well if it dose end up getting to much for you. I would post it on @dagobaking   AAF thread here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97147-advanced-animation-framework/ . oh and post back with the Cause and the cure if you ever do find out it mite help other's. ?

I will do so and of course if there is a solution ( and i am sure there is one ) i will post it.

Regards