4 minutes ago, horcruxz1 said:

@walkin

Papyrus.0.log 29.32 kB · 0 downloads

And yes AAF still holding out without Atomic Lust, but I want Atomic Lust :DDD

btw I appreciate it. I hope u can solve it

Well yeah lets hope. Lol. I'm no expert at papyrus logs but am learning more about them everyday.

Until someone comes around we can look and try different shit.

Is your error the same as your previous screenshot.

Try disabling HUD Framework and see what happens. That and RSE are mentioned a fair bit.

39 minutes ago, walkin said:

Well yeah lets hope. Lol. I'm no expert at papyrus logs but am learning more about them everyday.

Until someone comes around we can look and try different shit.

Is your error the same as your previous screenshot.

Try disabling HUD Framework and see what happens. That and RSE are mentioned a fair bit.

no luck :(

26 minutes ago, horcruxz1 said:

no luck :(

Man hey!. Can you put up your load order?

And I'm sure you've probably been asked but you did check to make sure F4SE is installed correctly.

RitualClarity has mentioned a few times that they have a tool you can use on AAF Discord page under the tools section. Instead of wasting anymore of your time here is the link:https://discordapp.com/channels/425389991481442307/498997395913310228

36 minutes ago, walkin said:

Man hey!. Can you put up your load order?

And I'm sure you've probably been asked but you did check to make sure F4SE is installed correctly.

RitualClarity has mentioned a few times that they have a tool you can use on AAF Discord page under the tools section. Instead of wasting anymore of your time here is the link:https://discordapp.com/channels/425389991481442307/498997395913310228

okay!

1 minute ago, horcruxz1 said:

@walkin

what about disabling aaf striping? do you know how?

If I remember I think you disable and reable AAF and do that in the fomod. Don't quote me on that but either way it wont hurt anything.

Also I made a edit in previous post in case you never seen it.

I'll still help, I'm up but that option is there for you.

I've seen this issue a few times in this very post but none of them have a definitive answer. The 1 person who appears to have fixed it, didn't bother telling anybody what it was or what he did. That can be frustrating sometimes cause any and all info is good for the next guy.

9 minutes ago, horcruxz1 said:

okay!

I think I seen something in your papyrus log. What version of Fallout are you running. Theres a mention you might be using the previous version

Looks like youre using previous versions of both F4SE and Fallout. Is this the case. Cause if so your other mods that use F4SE may be the wrong versions. I remember you saying you updated all your mods.

7 minutes ago, walkin said:

I think I seen something in your papyrus log. What version of Fallout are you running. Theres a mention you might be using the previous version

Looks like youre using previous versions of both F4SE and Fallout. Is this the case. Cause if so your other mods that use F4SE may be the wrong versions. I remember you saying you updated all your mods.

Yeah I mentioned that, I haven't patched my Fallout cause I'm scared the new patch will screw my shites xD so I think that's just it.

Yeah I mentioned that, I haven't patched my Fallout cause I'm scared the new patch will screw my shites xD so I think that's just it.

Yeah if you updated to the latest version of AAF you bet. I have the AAF version that works with the version of Fallout 4 you have. If you cant find it and don't want to update your Fallout I can give it to you.

14 minutes ago, walkin said:

Yeah if you updated to the latest version of AAF you bet. I have the AAF version that works with the version of Fallout 4 you have. If you cant find it and don't want to update your Fallout I can give it to you.

yeah that's alright, I'm just paranoid from everytime I patch the game, I always break everything lol, and backing up the game kind of not an option, I don't have anymore space :(

yeah that's alright, I'm just paranoid from everytime I patch the game, I always break everything lol, and backing up the game kind of not an option, I don't have anymore space :(

I think your alright using version AAF Beta 58 and everything else should work for AAF. I'm also using the previous versions of Fallout and F4SE with no problems. There was no reason for me to update either. Unless something drastically changes in AAF and there is some new cool thing I don't plan on updating it for anything else. I already have the mods I want, so I'm literally good to go for pretty much forever. Lol

9 minutes ago, walkin said:

I think your alright using version AAF Beta 58 and everything else should work for AAF. I'm also using the previous versions of Fallout and F4SE with no problems. There was no reason for me to update either. Unless something drastically changes in AAF and there is some new cool thing I don't plan on updating it for anything else. I already have the mods I want, so I'm literally good to go for pretty much forever. Lol

ikr! and btw, I'm sorry to interrupt u again, it's just... I haven't used aaf for a while (because crashes), and earlier I managed to not crash (it's like 1/100 chance) with dogmeat, but I realizes that his meat was missing -_-" do u know the fix?

and what about ghoul's penis? I haven't found any at all.

Just now, horcruxz1 said:

ikr! and btw, I'm sorry to interrupt u again, it's just... I haven't used aaf for a while (because crashes), and earlier I managed to not crash (it's like 1/100 chance) with dogmeat, but I realizes that his meat was missing -_-" do u know the fix?

So did you figure out and get AAF to load or you not worrying about it... Someone asked me this earlier, I'm not sure. From what I know about that is its something to do with a nudesuit or armor or something you can craft for Dogmeat. Also I read that someone had the problem and realized Dogmeat had a collar on and when they removed his collar his dick appeared. Either than that I don't know.

Of course none of that matters if you don't have AAF running properly. So I take it youre done with worrying about AAF then.

I wish I would've seen that in the papyrus log at first, could've had your answer in 5 minutes. oh well. Lol 

46 minutes ago, walkin said:

So did you figure out and get AAF to load or you not worrying about it... Someone asked me this earlier, I'm not sure. From what I know about that is its something to do with a nudesuit or armor or something you can craft for Dogmeat. Also I read that someone had the problem and realized Dogmeat had a collar on and when they removed his collar his dick appeared. Either than that I don't know.

Of course none of that matters if you don't have AAF running properly. So I take it youre done with worrying about AAF then.

I wish I would've seen that in the papyrus log at first, could've had your answer in 5 minutes. oh well. Lol 

no worries, I don't care about the dogmeat anymore, I still don't get why the penis is missing and kinda ruined my immersion :D but whatever...

AND I found out that Legendary armor is the one that make my game crash everytime AAF undress and redress! note this if u have problem with it too.

I'm using the 10% less VATS thingy for every part of my armour, I guess that's the problem.

8 minutes ago, horcruxz1 said:

no worries, I don't care about the dogmeat anymore, I still don't get why the penis is missing and kinda ruined my immersion :D but whatever...

AND I found out that Legendary armor is the one that make my game crash everytime AAF undress and redress! note this if u have problem with it too.

I'm using the 10% less VATS thingy for every part of my armour, I guess that's the problem.

Okay sounds good, but you still haven't really answered me yet. Lol Did your AAF start hanging up on you cause you updated it, and if so can you get it to work with a previous version. Lol

Or is that it and youre done trying to get it to work. Lol

And here you might be looking for this:

CROSS_CharredVaultsuit_11-18337-1-1.7z TheKite_VTS-20950--90a.7z

49 minutes ago, walkin said:

Okay sounds good, but you still haven't really answered me yet. Lol Did your AAF start hanging up on you cause you updated it, and if so can you get it to work with a previous version. Lol

Or is that it and youre done trying to get it to work. Lol

And here you might be looking for this:

CROSS_CharredVaultsuit_11-18337-1-1.7z 30.09 MB · 0 downloads TheKite_VTS-20950--90a.7z 58.42 MB · 0 downloads

oh yeah the AAF always worked fine, it's just because of the newest Atomic Lust version... I simply used the old version and it's great again.

And no, my aaf didn't hanging up(if that means crashing) after I updated it, it's just always like this tbh... even from the older AAF version.

and HECK YEAH THOSE MODS! HMMMMM I always thought someone out there would've been kind enough to share those hidden mods.... thanks!

not the kite though nvm only the CROSS one....

3 minutes ago, horcruxz1 said:

oh yeah the AAF always worked fine, it's just because of the newest Atomic Lust version... I simply used the old version and it's great again.

And no, my aaf didn't hanging up(if that means crashing) after I updated it, it's just always like this tbh... even from the older AAF version.

and HECK YEAH THOSE MODS! HMMMMM I always thought someone out there would've been kind enough to share those hidden mods.... thanks!

Alright, were good to go. I seen you ask for them or something similar to them on another thread. Don't know if theyre the exact ones you were asking about, but theyre not bad themselves. I think its time for a ice cold beer. Lol. Have a good one!

@walkinoh you know what... I just realized, those mods aren't replacer... and it'll be weird if it's a replacer too :(

cause it'll be weird not hearing people commenting on my vault suit. I've never took off my vault suit since the beginning because I wanted to play the game canon till the end, with only vault suit, leather armor and hunting rifle lol... and I love that if u're using the original vault suit(with replacer) they'll still comment about my vault suit "oh is that real vault suit" and stuff, and it even make extra dialogues sometimes, just like when u arrive at vault 81 with vault suit, or in Diamond city etc. and those won't happen if I'm using vault suit mod thats non replacer.... oh well. thanks though