20 minutes ago, walkin said:

When you pick EVB you have to pick erect not flacid

nicely spotted!   Unless your using BodyTalk v2 in which case you tick the little box in the bottom left hand corner of bodyslide next the batch build button. then build your male body..... Which is  what @Duhok36. has in his load order and mite Solve his problem

12 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

nicely spotted!   Unless your using BodyTalk v2 in which case you tick the little box in the bottom left hand corner of bodyslide next the batch build button. then build your male body..... Which is  what @Duhok36. has in his load order and mite Solve his problem

24 minutes ago, walkin said:

When you pick EVB you have to pick erect not flacid

oh ok, i thought it was like skyrim's sos.  i'll give it a try ty

apart from the options when you install the mod? No not really sorry I'm not much help ?? wait you mite be able to copy the male sounds and give them the same file name as the female's but this will mess other scene's up eg male and female, or female on female plus multi stage animation as well.

58 minutes ago, Jefferson12 said:

But I am using EVB...

oh!  well in that case you mite wont to check that any mods that use F4SE are updated and match your current game version, eg MCM, F4SE, AAF,...  Also check you have downloaded and installed the erect EVB.  if this still dose not work could you post your load order in a spoiler.

Just now, mashup47 said:

oh!  well in that case you mite wont to check that any mods that use F4SE are updated and match your current game version, eg MCM, F4SE, AAF,...  Also check you have downloaded and installed the erect EVB.  if this still dose not work could you post your load order in a spoiler.

Ok,but I am an Chinese high school student,I will try that next weekend.Thanks,partner.

Hi all,

and again a Problem :(

As a few days ( realtime ) before my game crashes if i try to save or quicktravel. (Update: also if i enter a new area (loadscreen)

I have not changed the settings or Mods since a few days so this cant be the reason.

The last time i have this the only solution was to check the savegames till i found one that works.. ( 26h realtime before )

What also works is to deaktivate all Mods, load the last save, save again and than reactivate the Mods.

Problem: i build much items, walls ect. with Mods ( V's Stylish Decor for example ) and of course all the items are vanished in the new save.

So i have to build all setlements new...

Perhaps someone have another solution ?

Regards

21 hours ago, mashup47 said:

We should have been asking him why his girl is brown but her head is white. LOL

5 minutes ago, theicewolf said:

Well after several attempts to setup up AAF and install the animations I am at a loss. Can't even get the "home" command going to start ?

I had the same problem when I first used AAF also. You have to assign the "home" key to a different key and it will work. At least that part that youre having troubles with.

2 hours ago, walkin said:

I had the same problem when I first used AAF also. You have to assign the "home" key to a different key and it will work. At least that part that youre having troubles with.

Gave it a shot, changes it to "u" but didn't get it going either

On 3/26/2019 at 2:32 AM, walkin said:

How did you change it. You have to change it in your AAF settings folder.

That's what I did, opened up the AAF_settings.ini and changes the line

toggle_key_1                    = 36         ; Home 
toggle_key_2                    = 220         ; \
toggle_key_3                    = 163         ; R-CTRL

to

toggle_key_1                    = 36         ; u

21 minutes ago, theicewolf said:

That's what I did, opened up the AAF_settings.ini and changes the line

toggle_key_1                    = 36         ; Home 

to

toggle_key_1                    = 36         ; u

You have the right spot and right idea (kinda) but you don't actually change the name "Home" you change the value "36" to the value of the key you are going to use. There is a guide with all the info. If youre going to use "U" then go back in and type "Home" back in there and change the "36" to "85". Then the "U" key will work for you

1 hour ago, walkin said:

You have the right spot and right idea (kinda) but you don't actually change the name "Home" you change the value "36" to the value of the key you are going to use. There is a guide with all the info. If youre going to use "U" then go back in and type "Home" back in there and change the "36" to "85". Then the "U" key will work for you

I tried that as well and still nothing. I might have to do a fresh install of everything