Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN)

5 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Is there a way to make NPC follow you before have sex? Like follow me to somewhere private option in other SL mod.

The animation just start right after I choose sex dialogue. Not that I mind public sex but sometime the animation start at very dark place and I can't see anything?

Sexlab Privacy?

maybe "follow me for sex" (though that would be a different way to start sex, not something that would affect this mod so much)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19048

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue where I only have one slen dialogue choice and after that it has one charm and then goes to bribe or sorry to bother you. It's like this with all npcs is this how the mod is supposed to be from reading the first page I assumed it had more options. I dont think anything is conflicting as I have disabled a lot of my npc mods that were causing other issues. I also tried starting a new save with the same result. Are there any common mods that make this happen? Ive tried loading it last aswell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 12:05 AM, Pfiffy said:

I don't think that both mods will interact, But they might block each other...  

Hey.
I apologize, English is not my first language, I use a translator.
If someone could solve the problem of CTD in the temple of Dibella in Markarth, I would be grateful for the solution.
The Dibella Sisterhood modification is installed, without SLEN everything works fine. And this upsets me, because I really like both of these modifications.

On 9/27/2019 at 12:41 AM, NO_obs said:

I have an issue where I only have one slen dialogue choice and after that it has one charm and then goes to bribe or sorry to bother you. It's like this with all npcs is this how the mod is supposed to be from reading the first page I assumed it had more options. I dont think anything is conflicting as I have disabled a lot of my npc mods that were causing other issues. I also tried starting a new save with the same result. Are there any common mods that make this happen? Ive tried loading it last aswell

The only mod I know off, that has such an influence on the dialogs is RDO, but there might be others. I don't have so many mods in my load order right now, because I'm playing around with a lot of script heavy stuff. But for me all functions and dialogs of SLEN worked correctly as I tested the ports and right it is just one of te mods, tha doing its in the backround.

34 minutes ago, HeresyNwN said:

And how to remove Senna through SSEEdit?
I don't know how yet.

- make a backup of SLEN.esp (for safety)
- open SLEN with SSEdit
- navigate to "Non-Player Charactor (Actor)" of the SLEN.esp
- search for "Senna" an delete it
- close ssedit and let it save
- start the game

with some luck, that's it.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:28 PM, GerdWagner said:

- make a backup of SLEN.esp (for safety)
- open SLEN with SSEdit
- navigate to "Non-Player Charactor (Actor)" of the SLEN.esp
- search for "Senna" an delete it
- close ssedit and let it save
- start the game

with some luck, that's it.

Thanks so much for the tip.

Only, unfortunately, Senna is not there.(

Spoiler

SLEN SSE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am i the only one who has issue with being stuck in 3rd person camera after sex using SLEN? I have had no problems using any of the other sexlab mods, this one randomly will keep me stuck in third person, tried everything in console, nothing fixes it only a previous save?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PlainTwo said:

Does anyone know where I can find the dialogues in the creation kit? I'm trying to edit out the (SLEN) in front of the dialogue prompts as it bugs me a bit. Problem is, I can only find and edit the dialogue trees for 'lovers' in the CK, and not any other relationship rank.

I would appreciate any sort of guidance!

I’ve been wondering about that too. I’d like to add a condition to keep the top topic from appearing on males. It’s unimmersive and cluttery when I’m playing as a dude with no interest in that.