5 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

pawn got the 'baby' childhood with all the work restrictions that come with it.  you're saying there's a baby hediff that wasn't applied at birth?  i'll look next time i play, might explain why she's got a fully adult body.

edit: no hediff.  see a related one on a child colonist i caught from a raid.  will see what adding the hediff does to the pawn i guess.  still wondering if i need to disable RJW humanlike pregnancies though.

RJW pregnancies produce children with the hedriff for me.

BnC handle the baby/childhood thing, but RJW handle the pregnancy. I have no idea how it works as I have never taken a look at the code. From my understanding, It's BnC that generate the "baby" and "toddler" look for your pawns. Therefore if your babies are fully grown, it means BnC didn't trigger the body change. BnC probably patch the PawnGenerator thingy and add the BabyState hediff or whatnot.

Hi,

first thank you very much for your work on this (beast of a) mod. It looks very impressive (especially the keeping it documented part).

Since it's still alpha and all, I'm hesitating to use it for my next RW run. I would like to make sure that the features that I disable in the mod options will actually be disabled once in game, notably the children or zoo stuff. As much as I can be a fan of fantasy zoo stuff in other games, I still would very much like to keep control of it, and not find some of my settlers randomly getting traits for example. This would be even more of an issue for me with the children stuff.

Therefore my question would be : is the mod playable while (strictly) enforcing such restrictions ? If it's not yet quite possible, I'm of course perfectly willing to wait. No complaining, just would like to know (or maybe some other players could chime in with their experiences).

I would like to thank you again for sharing your outstanding work with us.

6 hours ago, bicobus said:

BnC handle the baby/childhood thing, but RJW handle the pregnancy. I have no idea how it works as I have never taken a look at the code. From my understanding, It's BnC that generate the "baby" and "toddler" look for your pawns. Therefore if your babies are fully grown, it means BnC didn't trigger the body change. BnC probably patch the PawnGenerator thingy and add the BabyState hediff or whatnot.

It'd seem that BnC has some problems with RJW.

For example on my current playthrough it took BnC 4 pregnancies until the mother was given the "lactation" hedriff and the baby was actually spawned with the "Baby" backstory. Previous 3 pregnancies were generated with a random backstory from the faction's pool (i.e. Gatherer), but still got the "growing up" hedriff as normal.

5 hours ago, ljacquard said:

Therefore my question would be : is the mod playable while (strictly) enforcing such restrictions ? If it's not yet quite possible, I'm of course perfectly willing to wait. No complaining, just would like to know (or maybe some other players could chime in with their experiences).

In the dozen or so colonies I've tried with this mod, even with the bestiality option turned on, it very rarely happens.  Turning that and pregnancies off should work fine.  Actually, I think bestiality was off by default, but I'm not sure.

Also, the mod may be described as alpha, but that's likely the state it will stay in, so I wouldn't let that hold you back from trying it out.

So I'm having an issue and I can't find an answer for this anywhere! But in short everything works, except that no one will have sex, at all. I've tried all settings from hero mode to each sex option. I'm getting the debuffs for not having sex and my sex bar is down to 0 on all of my colonists, I can't tell anyone to do anything. Even the options to change what they are and aren't willing to do I can't change. (The box where you select the hero) settings have everything on default but everything is turned on.

Can I please get some help on this?

On 7/18/2019 at 7:55 AM, ThisIsMyName267 said:

no one will have sex, at all. I've tried all settings from hero mode to each sex option. I'm getting the debuffs for not having sex and my sex bar is down to 0 on all of my colonists, I can't tell anyone to do anything. Even the options to change what they are and aren't willing to do I can't change. (The box where you select the hero) settings have everything on default but everything is turned on.

Can I please get some help on this?

check if they got the genitals in the right places and are old enough

you can only select 1 "hero" until death

On 7/14/2019 at 8:44 PM, BlackHoleEyes said:

I'd still like to know where we get Tentacle parts and demon parts.

imps get demon stuff, tentacles maybe some rimworld of madness creatures, the parts are mostly placeholders

On 7/17/2019 at 9:34 AM, Anonymous said:

It'd seem that BnC has some problems with RJW.

For example on my current playthrough it took BnC 4 pregnancies until the mother was given the "lactation" hedriff and the baby was actually spawned with the "Baby" backstory. Previous 3 pregnancies were generated with a random backstory from the faction's pool (i.e. Gatherer), but still got the "growing up" hedriff as normal.

lucky, i've got a worthless pawn wandering around with an adult body and a baby childhood/restrictions.  age morphosis aging didn't fix it, and neither did add birthday command, and its got none of the hediffs added from BnC.  adding 'child growing' does nothing apparently.  think i'll just shoot her, she's worthless as is.

huh, and now she's become a kijin child even though her parents are a human and a togruta...  there must be something wrong with the bnc aliens patch i guess.

edit: quick question.  anyone know if you can add sex parts to an android to make them non-asexual without using devmode to change their sexuality?  didn't realize when i printed my android that only certain classes get sex parts.

Could we please have some Bondage-equipment compatibility for Medieval tech mods, like Medieval Times and Third Age? Since they block out industrial and above, there are no components for holo-locks. I suggest a recipe to just make a Lock and Key to replace the Hololock and Holokey, just in case those mods are loaded.

On 7/9/2019 at 6:59 PM, ekss said:

Update of RJWEx addon for RJW 2.0.8. Not compatible with lower version.

Hey ekss,

I'm trying your expansion and I was wondering if it's possible to lock pawns/prisoners in these machines somehow?

If not could you maybe add this as a feature? Since RJW already has some method of restraining pawns during sex maybe you could use this aswell?

changed rand unity to verse
slapped SyncMethod over everything rand
added predictable seed, maybe figure out how it works someday
rewrote widgets code(FML)
desynced hero controls
disabled hero controls for non owned hero
disabled all workgivers for non owned hero
disabled submit for non owned hero
disabled all widgets when hero is imprisoned/enslaved
disabled whoring in multiplayer, maybe fix it someday or not
disabled mod settings in multiplayer
disabled fix for stuck designators when prisoner join colony, refix someday later, maybe, clicking red designator should be enough to fix it
disabled auto self cleaning(semen) for hero
fix for insect pregnancy generating jelly at current map instead of mother's
fix for recipe patcher, patch now works only for humanlikes and animals 
fix for gave virginity thought 
fix for error caused by factionless nymphs
fix for miscarrying mechanoid pregnancies, no easy wayout
added TookVirginity thought, maybe implement it some day, this year, maybe
added parts remover for non humanlikes or animals, no more mechanoids frostbite?
added patch for animal mating, remove vanilla pregnancy and apply rjw, maybe
moved GetRapedAsComfortPrisoner record increase from any rape to rape cp only 
changed widget ForComfort description, added hero descriptions
changed description of GetRapedAsComfortPrisoner record

RJW.7z

Huh... i didn't even get to create a world before something happened...

Same as above, but also, of note, using the "Prepare Correctly" mod from the front page, the button to prepare carefully is just gone. It used to be there, but now its gone. No clue why. No errors or anything. Going to try the load order suggested in the mod's description.

Also, of note, completely incompatible with previous saves it seems. Random characters don't appear to ever spawn with genitals, Hero had all its designators removed, and not even the cuff icon on the bottom right to enable/disable designators was there. Also constant errors about Syphilic thoughts.

Edit: After some fiddling in the load orders and such, PrepCorrectly loaded, but the game still refused to allow genitals on humans and animals. Alien races appear to get them just fine but anyone else just gets them all removed. Apparently whatever patch method was used for the non-humanoid races works, but humans and animals seem to not get the "Genitals", "Chest" and "Anus" body-parts to get assigned things to. (Example Error: Bodypart count = 0 for Genitals)

Minor bug:

Melee skill applies directly proportionate inverse multiplier to vulnerability; in other words, a pawn with 10 melee skill will have vulnerability multiplied by 0.5 (halved) , and a pawn with 20 melee skill will have it multiplied by 0. The latter example kind of breaks the system because, as you know: anything multiplied by zero is still zero.

So it doesn't matter what happens to a 20-melee-skill pawn, it's vulnerability will be basically hard-locked at 0%... even if they're a masochistic wimp, that's locked in restraints while being unconscious. No matter how extreme the circumstances or effects on a such a pawn, it'll never increase past zero. Even if there are stacking penalties which should give 1000000% the normal vulnerability, it'll still be stuck at zero. 

I'd recommend maybe instituting a minimum vulnerability cap (like no one can go below 10%), and/or possibly nerfing the melee skill reduction (from maybe 5% per level to 4% per level) so that all other vulnerability factors won't get completely negated.

Also getting an issue with the new update. Pawns spawning w/o genitals/breasts/anus and no options available on the colonist bar (toggle consent, etc.), and all this while being able to adjust the options in the mod menu. 

In addition, I am also unable to change the sexuality spread off of the RJW option.

I have deleted and re-installed the mod several times and started fresh games but with the same result as above.

16 hours ago, veedanya said:

Minor bug:

Melee skill applies directly proportionate inverse multiplier to vulnerability; in other words, a pawn with 10 melee skill will have vulnerability multiplied by 0.5 (halved) , and a pawn with 20 melee skill will have it multiplied by 0. The latter example kind of breaks the system because, as you know: anything multiplied by zero is still zero.

So it doesn't matter what happens to a 20-melee-skill pawn, it's vulnerability will be basically hard-locked at 0%... even if they're a masochistic wimp, that's locked in restraints while being unconscious. No matter how extreme the circumstances or effects on a such a pawn, it'll never increase past zero. Even if there are stacking penalties which should give 1000000% the normal vulnerability, it'll still be stuck at zero. 

I'd recommend maybe instituting a minimum vulnerability cap (like no one can go below 10%), and/or possibly nerfing the melee skill reduction (from maybe 5% per level to 4% per level) so that all other vulnerability factors won't get completely negated.

I have a commit pending to resolve this.  It increases the default vulnerability to 125%, leaving the bonus at 5%/level, meaning that melee skill < 5 represents a penalty and melee skill = 20 doesn't make the pawn invulnerable.