1 hour ago, kiesu said:

Just ended up killing the guy since I couldn't figure how the hell to make him stop spending 24h a day raping.

Oof. Might need to implement some kind of sexual exhaustion feature. There is a tick-based system, but being frustrated overrides that. And pawns with humpshroom addiction get no satisfaction..

I'd recommend removing the genitalia. Can always 'fix' that later with implants, once they've calmed down. Alternately, forcing a pawn to wear the bondage gear blocks any attempts of sex.

16 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Shouldn't be possible, the thinktree checks for the setting - not even wild mode overrides it.

Sure that it was necrophilia (log entry should mention corpse violation if it was), instead of some other job misfiring?

it was a recently dead animal a raid rode in on (giddy up mod), though I think I'll have to chip in that random rape happens too easy in the current build, had a bunch of guest arrive, and they raped each other before my whore could get to them. Gaining traits should probably also be a toggle-able option tbh.

6 hours ago, Staticfit said:

Having an issue with Lord of the Rims where the designations tab won't show up

Isolated it to the lord of the rims in particular causing the issue but here's the whole mod list

I see that the toggle (handcuff icon on right side) is also missing.

The LotR race mods definitely work on their own, been running those for ages. So consider disabling Third Age for now, unless you specifically want to run a low-tech game. Won't have time to look at it anytime soon.

On 2/8/2019 at 1:14 PM, Zaltys said:

Yeah, masturbation should be expanded at some point. Currently pawns can only consider doing that when they're in bed, and they rarely idle there so it doesn't have many chances to trigger. Adding a new job for "go find secluded place to fap in" is relatively high on my to-do list. (...or a public place to fap in, if I ever get around to implementing the Exhibitionist trait). 

Great to hear!  I was even thinking that public masturbation should be a thing too for certain pawns, but I see you've already thought of that :P 

On 2/8/2019 at 9:14 AM, Zaltys said:

Yeah, masturbation should be expanded at some point. Currently pawns can only consider doing that when they're in bed, and they rarely idle there so it doesn't have many chances to trigger. Adding a new job for "go find secluded place to fap in" is relatively high on my to-do list. (...or a public place to fap in, if I ever get around to implementing the Exhibitionist trait). 

There used to be a mood/break where colonists would shut themselves in their room to be alone for a while. I don't know if you can tweak those but maybe you can use that as a basis for a 'really needing alone-time' mood or job maybe?

v1.9.5b
fix for hemipenis and croc operations

Zaltys:
[CORE] More sprite positioning work. sexTick can be called with enablerotation: false to disable the default 'face each other' position.
[CORE] Figured out a simple way to hide pawn clothing during sex, without any chance of it being lost. Added parameters to the sexTick method to determine if the pawn/partner should be drawn nude, though at the moment everything defaults to nude. If a job breaks, may result in the pawn getting stuck nude for a short while, until the game refreshes clothing.
[BALANCE] Added age modifier for whore prices.
[FEATURE] Added a new info card for RJW-related stats. Accessible from the new icon in the Bio tab. Very bare-bones at the moment, the only thing it shows for now is the price range for whoring. Will be expanded in later updates.

rjw_1.9.5b.7z

4 hours ago, Anyone675 said:

found a grammatical error "[PAWN_nameDef] has given so many births it's pregnancies last twice as fast." should be "[PAWN_nameDef] has given so many births their pregnancies go twice as fast." Incubator trait btw

well if you still consider that thing a person then yes... you maybe right

The latest update is compatible with old saves.

...the info card took a while to get working, I hope there's no major bugs in it. Not much info either, but once the sexuality tracker is merged into the official version, pawns' sexuality will be shown there.

And with the addition of the Comp a few updates ago, it's now relatively easy to add small things such as pawn-specific fetishes, for flavor. For example: "Foot fetish - character gets more satisfaction from footjobs."

Had some questions on pregnancy/children--does RJW human-human pregnancy only occur during vaginal penetration as one would assume or is it coded to just have a chance to occur during sex of any kind between a fertile male/female.   Also wondering how trait inheritance works exactly--do they get some from both mother and father?  Are some random?  The mod option menu lead me to the list of non-inherited traits which I understand to mean that if the parent has any of those traits, they will never be passed to children directly, but presumably if there is a random element as well they could get such traits there.

I really like the partial trait and skill inheritance of Children, Learning and School but from what I can tell that mod's pregnancy only happens from Vanilla "Lovin'" and artificial pregnancy, and not whoring/hookups, nympho bed joining, or rape, so I will stick with RJW pregnancy :P 

18 minutes ago, SamejimaMamimi08 said:

Had some questions on pregnancy/children--does RJW human-human pregnancy only occur during vaginal penetration as one would assume or is it coded to just have a chance to occur during sex of any kind between a fertile male/female.

Vaginal and double-penetration only.

So it's a good idea to alter the vaginal sex frequency in the settings, one way or the other, depending on whether you want more or less pregnancies.

18 minutes ago, SamejimaMamimi08 said:

Also wondering how trait inheritance works exactly--do they get some from both mother and father?  Are some random?  The mod option menu lead me to the list of non-inherited traits which I understand to mean that if the parent has any of those traits, they will never be passed to children directly, but presumably if there is a random element as well they could get such traits there.

Yeah, pretty much like you surmised.

Only some traits can be inherited, it's a random pick from a pool that includes all inheritable traits from both parents. Remaining trait slots are filled normally. So the child can randomly gain any trait, just like any other pawn. 

6 hours ago, Akilana said:

The only guy in my colony hates all the girls by now, as the girls are constantly raping the poor guy. I don't think that was intended

Inter-faction rape can only trigger if the target is marked as comfort prisoner, or you have enabled wild mode, or the rapist has the Psychopath or Nymphomaniac trait and is constantly frustrated (usually because the sex need decay is set too high). All cases are intentional.

(Note to self: Should move the Wild Mode option last in the settings. It's not intended to be used for normal play.)

I can't be bothered making a Gitgud account to send a PR of this, but as part of debugging something likely-unrelated, I found a badly-ordered null check which was causing (possibly harmless) exceptions in my log.

Here's a patch, though it's simple enough that it's probably easier to change by hand than to put it in a file and have git apply it.

diff --git a/Source/ThinkTreeNodes/ThinkNode_ConditionalCanRapeCP.cs b/Source/ThinkTreeNodes/ThinkNode_ConditionalCanRapeCP.cs
index f4cb2e9..4dcec84 100644
@@ -23,11 +22,11 @@ namespace rjw

// Visitors(humans) cannot rape CP if the setting is disabled.
                        //if (!Mod_Settings.visitor_CP_rape && !p.Faction.IsPlayer)
-                       if (!Mod_Settings.visitor_CP_rape && !p.Faction.IsPlayer && xxx.is_human(p))
+                       if (!Mod_Settings.visitor_CP_rape && p.Faction != null && !p.Faction.IsPlayer && xxx.is_human(p))
                                return false;

// Visitors(animals/caravan) cannot rape CP if the setting is disabled.
-                       if (!Mod_Settings.visitor_CP_rape && !p.Faction.IsPlayer && p.Faction != null && p.Faction != Faction.OfInsects && xxx.is_animal(p))
+                       if (!Mod_Settings.visitor_CP_rape && p.Faction != null && !p.Faction.IsPlayer && p.Faction != Faction.OfInsects && xxx.is_animal(p))
                                return false;

// Wild animals, insects cannot rape CP.

I have no clue whether or not it's correct to fall through to "return true" in the case of p.Faction is null and p is not an animal, however... if that's even possible, it seems like maybe that should be included in the visitors check. But I don't have much of any experience with RJW's code or RimWorld modding in general, so that's for someone with much more knowledge than me to figure out. ?

Hello some Animal/Monster mods aren`t working proper seems thier missing genetails so they have 0% fert somone an idea where i can patch this in RJW i dont find the right file to edit

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1532938687&searchtext=Yokai

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543566982&searchtext=Lost+in+the+Forest

kinda bad in terms of making an massiv animal army =/

4 minutes ago, pierredevilheart said:

Hello some Animal/Monster mods aren`t working proper seems thier missing genetails so they have 0% fert somone an idea where i can patch this in RJW i dont find the right file to edit

Yeah, those are not easily fixable on our end. 

The mod author has set them to be genderless and incapable of breeding, regardless of the appearane. Probably to stop the game from spawning male versions when there's no sprites for them.

8 hours ago, pierredevilheart said:

They spawn male and female just the same sprites

Well, they shouldn't, because they're all set as <hasGenders>false</hasGenders> in their race files.
You can fix the issue by manually editing those out.

If it were just a couple of races, it'd be relatively quick to fix from RJW end. But with that many, it'd be better to try to convince the author to fix it. ...or maybe someone else can find time to write a patch for all of those.

Hey folks, new to to rimworld in general and this mod in particular. Is there a place where one can find a rundown on the mechanics of RJW, zoophilia especially? There is a link on the DL page titled Mechanics, but it just leads to the very last post on the first page of this topic, so unless I'm blind I have to assume its broken?

I've managed to get pawns raped by others by taking away their consent, but nothing I've tried so far resulted in anything with animals.