Here's my personal build, in case someone wants to try it. Since the official version is currently kind of buggy.

Do not overwrite the old version. A lot of unnecessary files were pruned. Unzip into a new directory instead.

Changelog:

[FIX] Corpse violation was overloading to the wrong method in some cases, causing errors. Fixed.
[FIX] Nymphomaniac trait was factored multiple times for sex need. Removed the duplicate, adjusted sex drive increase from the trait itself to compensate.
[FIX] Other modifications to the sex need calculations. Age was factored in twice.
[FIX] Various fixes to enemy rape.
[CORE] Added basic positioning code to JobDriver_GettinRaped. Pawns should now usually have sex face-to-face or from behind, instead of in completely random position.
[CORE] Restructured the would_rape method into bool.
[BALANCE] Made necrophilia much rarer for pawns without the trait.
[BALANCE] Made zoophilia rarer for pawns without the trait, and made non-zoos pickier about the targets (if they go for an animal, it's likely a bonded one).
[BALANCE] Adjusted the whore prices. Males were getting paid far less, made it more even. Added more trait adjustments. As before, Greedy/Beautiful pawns still get the best prices, and the bedroom quality (and privacy) affects the price a lot.
[BALANCE] Soliciting for customers now slightly increases Social XP.
[BALANCE] Higher Social skill slightly improves the chance of successful solicitation.
[BALANCE] Sexually frustrated customers are more likely to accept.
[FEATURE] Converted the old whore beds into regular furniture (since whores can use any bed nowadays), for more furniture variety. The old luxury whore bed is now a slightly less expensive version of a royal bed, and the whore sleeping spot is now an improved version that's between a sleeping spot and the normal low-tier bed in effectiveness: quick and cheap to build. Better than sleeping on floor and useful in early game, but you probably want to upgrade to regular bed as soon as possible. Descriptions and names may need further work.
[FEATURE] Added 69 as a new sex type. Cannot result in pregnancy, obviously. Frequency modifiable in settings, as usual.

Would like feedback on whether 'brothels' are feasible again, especially when combined with Hospitality mod. Other feedback about things that don't seem to be working is of course also appreciated.

Oh, and if you have suggestions for other RJW-related things that should add experience for skills, lemme know.

Also lemme know if there are traits in other mods that you think should affect the whore prices. Could add those for compatibility.

RJW - Test Version.7z

12 hours ago, veedanya said:

I wonder if it might be more prudent to use two companion hediffs instead of one unique one? (Those unaware, hediffs are those "items" you see in the health menu, like implants, or injuries, or diseases.)

For example, dick size. Let's say hypothetically have five species in game, and five size categories. Giving each species its own size range (e.g., small human penis) you get 5x5=25 hediffs needed in game.

Whereas if we separate size and species into two separate hediffs (e.g., a "small penis" hediff, and a "human penis" hediff), you'd get 5+5=10 possible. I'm not sure which method is the better approach, but there are easily 15-30 different sex organs in RJW, so giving each their own set of size subtypes is going to be a pretty massive amount of work...

im not experienced with rimworld modding but my thought would that a penis item could have a size variable and a type variable? not sure if that is feasible with the way the parts are coded. That should mean just setting values for each species, and for each size. that way you should get 'large' 'canine' penis or 'gaping' 'dragon' vagina

define sizes, define types, define a genital as something with a size and a type.

27 minutes ago, Kitaeryn said:

im not experienced with rimworld modding but my thought would that a penis item could have a size variable and a type variable?

No. All genitalia in the game are actually items (implants) that just simulate real body parts. As far as I know, the name cannot be changed without adding more items.

I could add a genitaliaSize variable to the new Comp that I added for tracking genitalia, but that'd be rather hard to reflect in hediffs. Not sure where I'd even begin with that, or how feasible it'd be in practice. Would have to take time away from working on other features to figure that out.

And here's a highly experimental version. Posting it separate, because this one requires starting a new save. If you don't want that, get either the test version (few posts up) or the official version (in OP) instead.

Changelog (also includes everything from the test version) :

[FEATURE] Sexual orientation compatibility for mods [SYR]Individuality, RationalRomance, and Psychology. If any of those are active, the pawn orientation should get inherited. So you can finally have colonists who are consistently gay, bi, or straight.

Very much work in progress.

If none of the above mods are active, RJW instead randomly generates sexuality for the pawn. In that case, it's not currently visible anywhere (...working on it), and is only evident from the pawn behavior.

Needs a lot of testing. So if anyone is brave enough to give it a try...

RJW - Experimental Version v4.7z

Got a bug on experimental version with whores. When customer accepts, they dont interrupt the current job but move after the whore while rotating in random directions. When there are near ten-fifteen squares left to bed, customer freezes in place for a few seconds and just goes to do his own business. Meanwhile whore waits for them in bed like forever. Sexual orientations seem to work correct (I got Rational Romance).

50 minutes ago, Recruit46 said:

Got a bug on experimental version with whores. When customer accepts, they dont interrupt the current job but move after the whore while rotating in random directions.

Thanks.

That's an older bug, thought it's been squished. Evidently not. Hard one to test since it doesn't always happen, but I'll try a different way of fixing it.

Edit: Uploaded a new version of the experimental build, with a possible fix to this. And improved the pathing while at it. (Made both path directly to the bed, instead of the customer trying to follow the whore. Nearly twice as fast now in most cases.)

Probably not overly important, but neat.

Running Sometimes Raids Go Wrong, there's an item in there called Youth Serum. Reduces/restores ages of colonists (around their 20s or whatever), but also affects their current genitalia hediffs. Changes gaping->tight, etc. Thought it was rather interesting, and may give you a bit of insight to your comp tracking, may not.

For skill gains, that'll be a bit difficult; medical is a baseline there for installing, social for whores, animals for zoos, etc. Maybe melee for beatings, unless that's implemented. It'd be neat to factor intellectual in there somehow, for something.

Not exactly pressing or urgent, but just a thought: most pawns should probably seek out a whore before going all-in on necrophilia or zoophilia. Right now I believe whores have to seek out customers, not the other way around, yeah? I have no idea how feasible it would be to invert that logic, but... I don't know, it just always strikes me as weird when there's a perfectly willing whore hanging around giving out freebies, and a pawn will run right past her to go fuck a rhinoceros, even when they're generally not into that sort of thing.

15 hours ago, weirn said:

Don't take away the zoophile's consent or set them for animal breeding. Zoophiles will find an animal on their own and take them to their bed if they get horny.

I have a tamed (but not bonded) animal sleeping in the same room as the zoophile, but nothing ever happens. The colonist just keeps getting more and more frustrated. None of the glowy buttons are activated. Colonist even has a double bed.

5 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Thanks.

That's an older bug, thought it's been squished. Evidently not. Hard one to test since it doesn't always happen, but I'll try a different way of fixing it.

Edit: Uploaded a new version of the experimental build, with a possible fix to this. And improved the pathing while at it. (Made both path directly to the bed, instead of the customer trying to follow the whore. Nearly twice as fast now in most cases.)

All works fine now. As far as I see, whores choose customers according to their sexual orientations, just like it is supposed to be. No zoofilia and necrofilia attempts anymore. And new beds look good, thanks.

37 minutes ago, jojonick said:

Every new update breaks stuff just as it fixes, this mod is just terrible

Well, no one's forcing you to play it. If you think a better job can be done, also for free like this mod, you can always make your own. 

14 hours ago, Kitaeryn said:

im not experienced with rimworld modding but my thought would that a penis item could have a size variable and a type variable? not sure if that is feasible with the way the parts are coded. That should mean just setting values for each species, and for each size. that way you should get 'large' 'canine' penis or 'gaping' 'dragon' vagina

define sizes, define types, define a genital as something with a size and a type.

Hold on, you may be onto something here. Hediffs have a hidden "severity" value from 0.000 to 1.000. This is effectively used as a timer (by order it to subtract X amount every tick), which in turn are used for things like determining how long drugs last, how fast a disease progresses, etc. But sexual organs aren't timed hediffs, they're permanent, so have no use for the severity value. So this value could instead be used to determine sexual organ sizes using some sort of event chain system to give a one-time increase or decrease to set size. 

The real question is whether using this indirect, somewhat convoluted method of triggers and severity changes would actually be worthwhile. While it may look cleaner from the player's perspective than the other options mention prior, I have no idea what effect it'd have in terms of game performance, or complexity to code (and the potential for bugs therein).

10 hours ago, spaceman1829 said:

Running Sometimes Raids Go Wrong, there's an item in there called Youth Serum. Reduces/restores ages of colonists (around their 20s or whatever), but also affects their current genitalia hediffs. Changes gaping->tight, etc. Thought it was rather interesting, and may give you a bit of insight to your comp tracking, may not.

Checked it, nothing that I do to make it easily compatible. It deletes all hediffs, except for racial ones (which likely also breaks several other mods, such as the ones that add mutations).

9 hours ago, sybreal said:

I have a tamed (but not bonded) animal sleeping in the same room as the zoophile, but nothing ever happens. The colonist just keeps getting more and more frustrated. None of the glowy buttons are activated. Colonist even has a double bed.

The animal doesn't have to be in the same room or even in the base: bestiality code checks everything in a large range (though taking zone restrictions into account, of course). Zoos prefer animals that are of similar size to themselves, but for them to not find anything... it sounds more like there's something wrong with the colonist. You sure they have functional genitalia, etc - or that you haven't accidentally disabled zoophilia from settings?

I might have found a bug, though I'm not sure if its an actual bug or if its because of the absurdly long lifespans of some of the modded races (Believe me, I don't know why they have to have thousand year lifespans either).

Some races don't seem to have any sex decay, the bar stuck at 50%.  I did a bit of testing, ramped up the decay to about 5000 in the options and let a couple days pass and there was no change in the bar at all.

I wiped all mods except the following to test things out, loaded in this order:

Core

Hugslib

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0

Vulpine Race Pack

RJW

I tested with both lower-aged Vulpine aliens (both biological and chronological at around 25 years old) and ones aged 70+ years and both had the bar stuck at 50% over a period of several days.  I tried with wild mode both on and off and it was the same result.  The human colony I tested was fine though with normal decay.

I'm not too sure if this is intended or not.  I seem to remember that one of the iterations of RJW had allowed for normal decay even with races that had those ridiculous lifespans, based on their life-stage rather than number.  If it is intended I can understand, its got to be a pain in the ass to have to make checks for all the weird aging on the alien mods out there.

Just thought I'd mention it here.

9 hours ago, sybreal said:

Hmm, usually under most circumstances they are suppose to get an animal. They don't need a double bed, but even if they had one it shouldn't interfere with it. Are the colonist and the animal the same sex? Zoophiles usually prefer an animals of the opposite sex unless they are gay (bisexual and I think asexual works too if you have Rational Romance). Bonded animals usually help along the process. If so more animals might help. It is usually best to have both a male and female animals for zoophiles. If that doesn't work you can take away the animal's consent and the zoophile will, hopefully, rape them. Hopefully it should work if not I have no clue.

13 minutes ago, Staticfallen said:

I might have found a bug, though I'm not sure if its an actual bug or if its because of the absurdly long lifespans of some of the modded races (Believe me, I don't know why they have to have thousand year lifespans either).

Some races don't seem to have any sex decay, the bar stuck at 50%.  I did a bit of testing, ramped up the decay to about 5000 in the options and let a couple days pass and there was no change in the bar at all.

I wiped all mods except the following to test things out, loaded in this order:

Core

Hugslib

Humanoid Alien Races 2.0

Vulpine Race Pack

RJW

I tested with both lower-aged Vulpine aliens (both biological and chronological at around 25 years old) and ones aged 70+ years and both had the bar stuck at 50% over a period of several days.  I tried with wild mode both on and off and it was the same result.  The human colony I tested was fine though with normal decay.

I'm not too sure if this is intended or not.  I seem to remember that one of the iterations of RJW had allowed for normal decay even with races that had those ridiculous lifespans, based on their life-stage rather than number.  If it is intended I can understand, its got to be a pain in the ass to have to make checks for all the weird aging on the alien mods out there.

Just thought I'd mention it here.

Yeah it has something to do with how sexdrive scales with lifespan. How it interacts with long living aliens can be really weird. The android patch should remedy it since it removes the age factor with sex decay (it's not a perfect solution but it works), because again age in relation to lifespan is a factor that can be messy with some of the loger living races. I do know that 200 years should be enough to have it at a normal rate, but not all aliens spawn in relation to their age that (I have some of those exceptions as well).

Anyways if you do decide to use the patch it will run fine even if you don't have CHJandroids.

22 minutes ago, weirn said:

Yeah it has something to do with how sexdrive scales with lifespan. How it interacts with long living aliens can be really weird. The android patch should remedy it since it removes the age factor with sex decay (it's not a perfect solution but it works), because again age in relation to lifespan is a factor that can be messy with some of the loger living races. I do know that 200 years should be enough to have it at a normal rate, but not all aliens spawn in relation to their age that (I have some of those exceptions as well).

Anyways if you do decide to use the patch it will run fine even if you don't have CHJandroids.

I ran a few tests with the android patch and it worked brilliantly.  Much appreciated!

Cheers.

I'm not pleased with this whole age scaling mechanic. I just find it silly and out-of-place on the starting curve. Like, teenagers have less sex-drive than adults? Yeah, right.

But really, in general, it should tapper off near the end of the life expectancy, that much makes sense, and isn't as game-breaking as the early-curve, mainly on species with broken Life-expectancies, like Sergals. Why 5000 years? Who knows. Though, as is, i find it should just start off really quickly, perhaps it should get up from 0 to 80 within the first 20 years, regardless of life-expectancy? That would make it more robust and less prone to breaking when introduced to 5000 year old dirt-wolves.

As for other interactions, current versions are really, really strange. The "ifs" and "checks" are outta whack.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, phoggey said:

Re: JobDriver_RapeEnemy.cs

Switch line 74 to this:

if (rapist.CanSee(target) && !target.Downed && !target.Dead)

The current version bugs out because with (!target.downed || !target.Dead) it's always true.
Wasn't an issue previously because target.Downed was filtered incorrectly earlier, but after that it got fixed, it broke on line 74 instead. 

Also throw this in CanUseThisJobForPawn (line 31):

if (rapist.CurJob != null && rapist.CurJob.def != JobDefOf.LayDown)
				return false;

I'm not a good programmer, but isn't "!target.Downed && !target.Dead" just saying "If target isn't dead nor downed"? If there is a pawn alive within range, wouldn't this trigger constantly? Instead of "if target isn't dead and is downed"? Or am i misunderstanding the usage of the exclamation mark in RimWorld's language?

On 2/2/2019 at 1:37 PM, Zaltys said:

Also throw this in CanUseThisJobForPawn (line 31):

if (rapist.CurJob != null && rapist.CurJob.def != JobDefOf.LayDown)
				return false;

I didn't realize that it was testing multiple drivers at once, so yeah, that's needed. Otherwise it breaks for any race that matches multiple categories (humanlike + insect for insect aliens, insect + animal for megaspiders, etc).

nope, it fails at JobDriver_Rape

var rape = new Toil();
            rape.initAction = delegate

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

nope, it fails at JobDriver_Rape

var rape = new Toil();
            rape.initAction = delegate

Then fix it if you see the problem. Insect rape is not my code in the first place, nor can I reproduce the problem. So dunno what you're expecting me to do about it. For all I know, it's something that I've already fixed in the test version. Since it works whenever I try it.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

I'm not pleased with this whole age scaling mechanic. I just find it silly and out-of-place on the starting curve. Like, teenagers have less sex-drive than adults? Yeah, right.

Keep in mind that sexual acts with underage characters (including teens) are against LoversLab rules, and typically results in the content getting deleted. What Weirn is doing with his patch is... risky. That will never be enabled in the official version.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

I'm not a good programmer, but isn't "!target.Downed && !target.Dead" just saying "If target isn't dead nor downed"? If there is a pawn alive within range, wouldn't this trigger constantly?

Which is the point of that check, yes. Trying to rape enemies when some of them are still up and shooting at you is a pretty bad idea.

In a colony of 10 pops there is absolutely no reason to have literally everyone run out every day to fuck a corpse or the Labradors when they can just fuck each other. It just doesn't make sense and this degeneracy was contextually fine in the early game with a couple of dudes trying to survive, but now I think this mod is just meant to appeal to degenerate fetishists.

15 minutes ago, jojonick said:

In a colony of 10 pops there is absolutely no reason to have literally everyone run out every day to fuck a corpse or the Labradors when they can just fuck each other. It just doesn't make sense and this degeneracy was contextually fine in the early game with a couple of dudes trying to survive, but now I think this mod is just meant to appeal to degenerate fetishists.

nobody wants you to play this, nor is it required, its far from finished, its free and made by unpaid people in their free time and you can disable anything you dont like.

i dont get this toxic behaviour

3 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Keep in mind that sexual acts with underage characters (including teens) are against LoversLab rules, and typically results in the content getting deleted. What Weirn is doing with his patch is... risky. That will never be enabled in the official version.

A shame you folks are afraid of doing so, the mod was going swell until then and nobody pointed that flaw out. Welp, since this keeps changing towards a downhill spiral of "Lets fuck everything but humans", or even worse now, "lets fuck nothing at all", then i'll stick to a previous version for a while, while these things are figured out. I don't like the current direction of the project but i guess having some direction is better than having the mod be dead in the water as was with SHS.

2 hours ago, jojonick said:

And this is what i mean. I get that fixing and new features are neat, but if sex between pawns is the last priority, then i'm confused. Don't mind me though, i'm just a weird person that finds that hookups between pawns should be natural without whoring if they like each-other, and that whoring should be a "The other way around" mechanic. Though, i'm sure Ed will disregard my comment and say something along the lines of "implement this yourself if you want it".

Sigh.... I've been reading a ton of hostility between the current devs and the users, and that only means the project isn't RJW anymore. Whether this was justified or not, and in some cases i have to agree to ED, i've personally lost interest in the project and its current conception slipping further and further away from a normal adult mod.

For now, i'll just ask this: If you disable zoo, necro, and rapes; what events from this mod happen in a colony? Because general consensus seems to be only masturbation and the occasional cargo pods with genitals.

Anyhow, thanks for the updates, i appreciated a bunch of the new features, i'm just not okay with the current turns of events. Guess i'll stick to something like 1.9.1.

Can't seem to craft the hololock at the machining table, recipe just won't show up. Can still buy from caravans or spawn in debug mode, and the tailoring bench recipes show up just fine. Recipes from other mods also show up on the machining table just fine. Anyone know what could possibly cause this?

Not sure if it's related at all, but I have this mysterious recipe that clearly doesn't belong, called RefiningStub, with a description only saying "bah", no other info that you'd usually see on a recipe, like ingredients. Adding the bill and clicking details gives me this in debug log:

Spoiler

Exception filling window for RimWorld.Dialog_BillConfig: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ThingDefCountClass>.get_Item (int) <0x00083>
at Verse.RecipeDef.WorkAmountTotal (Verse.ThingDef) <0x0005c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Dialog_BillConfig.DoWindowContents_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Rect) <0x03025>
at Verse.Window/<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (int) <0x00882>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

When a pawn tries to work on the bill, I get this:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Garrett driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=12) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_493696) A=Thing_TableMachining103659) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.ThingDefCountClass].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RecipeDef.WorkAmountTotal (Verse.ThingDef stuffDef) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Garrett driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=12) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_493815) A=Thing_TableMachining103659) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.ThingDefCountClass].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.RecipeDef.WorkAmountTotal (Verse.ThingDef stuffDef) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:StartPath(LocalTargetInfo, PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.<GotoThing>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:JumpToToil(Toil)
Verse.AI.<JumpIf>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob_Patch2(Object, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Might be completely unrelated to this mod, but I figured it could be relevant since it only shows up on the machining table.