24 minutes ago, saltysalty said:

with very few exceptions, animals don't have a menopause and never become infertile.

Already implemented. Pretty sure that I even checked some of the articles you linked while doing research on it. Humanlikes and animals use different fertility curves, with animals losing fertility much later than humans, near the end of their life expectancy.

You can manually raise the values in _config.xml. Setting it higher than 1.0 makes them stay fertile even after their expected lifespan. Setting it to something like 10 will pretty much disable fertility drop from old age entirely. (...been planning to move those to settings, but again, it's so cluttered that it'd be better to get the tabs working first before adding any more stuff there.)

On 2/4/2019 at 8:48 PM, Zaltys said:

Sexual ability does not currently impact the price, though it probably should be added in some way.

The current justification for not including it is that the customer doesn't know in advance how skilled the whore is, and the price depends more on the negotiation skills and appearance of the whore rather than actual sexual ability.

That makes sense, though maybe if the sex is really shit or really amazing they might choose to leave less or give a bonus from the agreed price :P   I just want to find a reason to make my whores super sex cyborgs with bionic everything ?   Anyway, thank you for the comprehensive list, it is much appreciated, takes away the guesswork!

22 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Already implemented. Humanlikes and animals use different fertility curves, with animals only going infertile much later than humans, near the end of their life expectancy.

You can manually raise the values in _config.xml. Setting it higher than 1.0 makes them stay fertile even after their expected lifespan. (...been planning to move those to settings, but again, it's so cluttered that I'd prefer to get the tabs working first before adding any more options.)

Great! Thanks!

Now the only problem that remains is sterilization. RJW-sterilized animals can still get pregnant from Wild Animal Sex..

The other sterilization mods you can find work for Wild Animal Sex, but you end up with different sterilization methods that don't affect each other.

v1.9.5

Zaltys:
Fix for mechanoid 'rape' and implanting.
[FIX] Corpse violation was overloading to the wrong method in some cases, causing errors. Fixed.
[FIX] Nymphomaniac trait was factored multiple times for sex need. Removed the duplicate, adjusted sex drive increase from the trait itself to compensate.
[FIX] Other modifications to the sex need calculations. Age was factored in twice.
[CORE] Added basic positioning code to JobDriver_GettinRaped. Pawns should now usually have sex face-to-face or from behind, instead of in completely random position.
[BALANCE] Made necrophilia much rarer for pawns without the trait.
[BALANCE] Made zoophilia rarer for pawns without the trait, and made non-zoos pickier about the targets (unless frustrated).
[BALANCE] Adjusted the whore prices. Males were getting paid far less, made it more even. Added more trait adjustments. As before, Greedy/Beautiful pawns still get the best prices, and the bedroom quality (and privacy) affects the price a lot.
[BALANCE] Soliciting for customers now slightly increases Social XP.
[BALANCE] Higher Social skill slightly improves the chance of successful solicitation.
[BALANCE] Sexually frustrated customers are more likely to accept.
[FEATURE] Converted the old whore beds into regular furniture (since whores can use any bed nowadays), for more furniture variety. The old luxury whore bed is now a slightly less expensive version of a royal bed, and the whore sleeping spot is now an improved version that's between a sleeping spot and the normal low-tier bed in effectiveness: quick and cheap to build. Better than sleeping on floor and useful in early game, but you probably want to upgrade to regular bed as soon as possible. Descriptions and names may need further work.
[FEATURE] Added 69 as a new sex type. Cannot result in pregnancy, obviously. Frequency modifiable in settings, as usual.

Ed86:

v1.9.4c
insect eggs kill off other pregnancies
pawns cant get pregnancies while having eggs
fix for non futa female rapin vulrability check
added 1h cooldown heddif to enemy rapist, so job wont dump errors and freeze pawn/game
added a bunch of animal and insect checks, so rape enemy shouldnt trigger if those options disabled
made/separated enemyrapeByhumanlikes, like other classes

v1.9.4b
fix for rape enemy, so it wont rape while enemies around

v1.9.4a
fix for rape enemy not raping

rjw_1.9.5.7z

So I keep getting an error when my pawns give birth to MegaSpiders

Spoiler

Exception ticking hediff (RJW_MegaspiderEgg genitals ticksSinceCreation=720874) for pawn Eri. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.GiveBirth () <0x00046>
at rjw.Hediff_InsectEgg.Tick () <0x0020e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch1 (object) <0x001d1>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Other bugs can spawn normally, but not MegaSpiders. Is this a known bug? Or is there a known mod that causes this error (or that I'm missing)? I got hugslib, age morphosis cell and set the load order as suggested in the front page, but I do not see any from my load order that could cause this issue.

Spoiler

Mods in order

-Core

-HugsLib

-Smart Medecine

-Meals On Wheels

-Use Bedrolls

-Share The Load

-Fuel Economy

-RT Fuse

-Mad Skills

-Psychology

-Please Haul Perishables

-While You're Up

-Field Medic

-More Vanilla Turrests

-MoreFloors

-What The Hack?

-Sometimes Raids Go Wrong

-QualityBuilder

-Pharmacist

-Feed The Colonists

-Defensive Positions

-ED-Embrasures

-Simple sidearms

-Trading Spot

-Hault to Stack

-MinifyEverything

-MendAndRecycle

-Rimefeller

-Replace Stuff

-Skilled Stonecutting

-Miniaturisation

-EdB Prepare Carefully

-RimFridge

-Age Morphosis Cells

-RimJobWorld

Multiplayer:
Zetrith's Multiplayer https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=47445.0
=====================================================
working:
sex
rape
records
operations
bondage
gender change effects

broken body

not working:
nymph incidents
after sex log and social stuff is not added
(rape) mood effects
pregnancy?

desync:
spawn things with dev mode
changing designators after host started hosing
added traits (not sure if they get added after sex)
=====================================================
feel free to test and report

, slaves! *whips*

Ok so I have an issue with how people cheat on their lovers without any problems. Just watched as they cheated, in the same room, at the same exact time. No complaints or moodlets at all. They're not polygamous or anything. The "Join Random Bed" should at least be disabled, or give us the option to disable it for those in non-open relationships. 

7 hours ago, Novabella said:

The "Join Random Bed" should at least be disabled, or give us the option to disable it for those in non-open relationships. 

I don't know who coded that job, but it is extremely simple. No checks at all, the nympho literally joins a random bed. I'd guess that the justification for that is that they'll have sex with anything. 

The problem is, if we add checks to it, then managing frustration in the colony will become considerably more difficult. And there's already been more than enough complaints about that. So not on my to-do list.

If you want to improve it (or other aspects of the mod), feel free to put in the work and submit a merge on Gitgud. 

15 hours ago, Novabella said:

Ok so I have an issue with how people cheat on their lovers without any problems. Just watched as they cheated, in the same room, at the same exact time. No complaints or moodlets at all. They're not polygamous or anything. The "Join Random Bed" should at least be disabled, or give us the option to disable it for those in non-open relationships. 

Its not a problem to add moodlets, but you do realise that it will ruin you colony in few days? Because nymphs dont care about anything but sex

You already have option to disable nymphs spawn

I had a wanderer join who had nympho trait but also humpshroom addiction, and when she started going through withdrawals she couldn't get satisfied from all the sex she was trying to have with everyone, and they weren't getting anything out of it either, and she was keeping people awake and starving herself joining beds over and over again ? had to lock her in a room at night and force-work whenever she tried to hump on somebody until her withdrawal went away.

Managing sex frustration without a nymph or comfort prisoner is a challenge (I decided not to use comfort prisoners anymore because it turns everyone into rapists and they spend too much time raping the comfort prisoner (or trying to rape other prisoners...or visitors...) and not working, going two or three times a day sometimes even though their sex meter is like 75% full  ?  I'm considering using Rational Romance so pawns can hook up as a joy activity and get sex that way (does that work?), but it's unfortunately incompatible with Psychology, and I really prefer the depth that brings.  Hookups and daytime masturbation as a joy activity when horny+ (not just in bed after sleep) would go a long way toward removing the dependence on nymphs to manage sex frustration, if that's a goal.  

Yeah, masturbation should be expanded at some point. Currently pawns can only consider doing that when they're in bed, and they rarely idle there so it doesn't have many chances to trigger. Adding a new job for "go find secluded place to fap in" is relatively high on my to-do list. (...or a public place to fap in, if I ever get around to implementing the Exhibitionist trait). 

8 hours ago, StarlightG said:

new bug to report with the current build, necrophilia of a dead animal from someone without the trait and with necrophilia turned off in the in game mod options. They were a futa nymph with zoophile trait

Shouldn't be possible, the thinktree checks for the setting - not even wild mode overrides it.

Sure that it was necrophilia (log entry should mention corpse violation if it was), instead of some other job misfiring?

<modNames>
			<li>Core</li>
			<li>HugsLib</li>
			<li>Humanoid Alien Races 2.0</li>
			<li>JecsTools</li>
			<li>EdB Prepare Carefully</li>
			<li>[RF] Realistic Planets [1.0]</li>
			<li>Dubs Bad Hygiene</li>
			<li>[CP] Detailed Body Textures II (1.0)</li>
			<li>MinifyEverything</li>
			<li>Sergals and Gnolls</li>
			<li>Astoriel</li>
			<li>Callistans(1.0)</li>
			<li>[RF] Advanced Bridges [1.0]</li>
			<li>[RF] Archipelagos [1.0]</li>
			<li>[RF] Packed Lunches [1.0]</li>
			<li>[RF] Tribal Pawn Names [1.0]</li>
			<li>[RF] Tribal Raiders [1.0]</li>
			<li>[RF] Rumor Has It.... [1.0]</li>
			<li>[RF] Etched Stone Walls [1.0]</li>
			<li>[RF] Scenarios [1.0]</li>
			<li>[RF] Permafrost [1.0]</li>
			<li>Power Indicators</li>
			<li>Orassans</li>
			<li>NewRatkinPlus</li>
			<li>[KV] Show Hair With Hats or Hide All Hats - 1.0</li>
			<li>Argonians of Blackmarsh</li>
			<li>RimCuisine 1.0</li>
			<li>Cut plants before building</li>
			<li>[XND] AutoOwl</li>
			<li>Jurassic Rimworld 1.0</li>
			<li>Simple Recycling</li>
			<li>More Harvest Designators!</li>
			<li>More Linkables</li>
			<li>1- UN-Colony [1.0]</li>
			<li>2- UN-Furniture [1.0]</li>
			<li>Predator Hunt Alert</li>
			<li>More Mechanoids</li>
			<li>Simple Bulk Cooking</li>
			<li>Infused</li>
			<li>Additional Joy Objects Classic</li>
			<li>[FSF] Rain Washes Away Filth</li>
			<li>[KV] More Trait Slots - 1.0</li>
			<li>AnimalCollabProj</li>
			<li>Rimefeller</li>
			<li>Dubs Mint Menus</li>
			<li>Extended Storage</li>
			<li>[T] MoreFloors</li>
			<li>Better Pawn Control</li>
			<li>Apparello 2</li>
			<li>Avoid Friendly Fire</li>
			<li>Numbers</li>
			<li>More Furniture [1.0]</li>
			<li>Various Space Ship Chunk</li>
			<li>[1.0] RPG Style Inventory</li>
			<li>Repair Workbench</li>
			<li>Replace Stuff</li>
			<li>RuntimeGC</li>
			<li>FishIndustry</li>
			<li>Color Coded Mood Bar</li>
			<li>Doors Expanded</li>
			<li>Avali</li>
			<li>Simple sidearms</li>
			<li>ED-Embrasures</li>
			<li>Rimsenal</li>
			<li>Rimsenal - Enhanced Vanilla Pack</li>
			<li>Rimsenal - Feral</li>
			<li>Rimsenal - Security pack</li>
			<li>Rimsenal - Federation</li>
			<li>Rimsenal - Storyteller pack</li>
			<li>Rimsenal - Rimhair</li>
			<li>A RimWorld of Magic</li>
			<li>Medieval Times</li>
			<li>Relations Tab</li>
			<li>Xeva's Rimhair</li>
			<li>ResearchPal</li>
			<li>Realistic Rooms</li>
			<li>Animal Tab</li>
			<li>Misc. Training</li>
			<li>Tilled Soil</li>
			<li>Allow Tool</li>
			<li>Hospitality</li>
			<li>Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering</li>
			<li>H.P. Lovecraft Storyteller - Remastered</li>
			<li>Call of Cthulhu - Elder Things</li>
			<li>Call of Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors</li>
			<li>RimWriter - Books, Scrolls, Tablets, and Libraries</li>
			<li>Call of Cthulhu - Factions</li>
			<li>Call of Cthulhu - Cults</li>
			<li>Industrial Age - Objects and Furniture</li>
			<li>Call of Cthulhu - Straitjackets</li>
			<li>Rim of Madness - Arachnophobia</li>
			<li>Rim of Madness - Werewolves</li>
			<li>Rim of Madness - Vampires</li>
			<li>Rim of Madness - Bones</li>
			<li>Where is my weapon?</li>
			<li>Dismiss Trader</li>
			<li>Damage Indicators</li>
			<li>ZiTools</li>
			<li>BetterMiniMap</li>
			<li>ZiTools BetterMiniMap Addon</li>
			<li>RimJobWorld</li>
		</modNames>

Some problems with pawn's social logs - no RJW interactions except forced via development tools or rapes in wild mode.

Humpshroom withdrawal is a pain in the bum atm, literally. Had a colonist join who was addicted. When experiencing withdrawal symptoms he started raping a colonist.. again, and again, and again.. I thought he would have been satisfied after 5 rounds in a row on one poor pawn, but when he was 15 rounds in I figured he was just not gonna stop and arrested the dude. Spent the night in jail. Released him the next morning, and sure enough immediately when outside, dude targeted a pawn and went for another hundred rape rounds in a row. Didn't even have a breakfast first.

Just ended up killing the guy since I couldn't figure how the hell to make him stop spending 24h a day raping.

Could we get some cooldown to withdrawal rapes? Surely they get sores to treat with that much bareback :P

Giving birth is broken with 1.9.5 and 1.9.4!

Last working version is 1.9.3.

When colonists or animals are giving birth, I get this error and no baby:

Spoiler

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjw.Genital_Helper.get_genitals (Verse.Pawn) <0x0000f>
at rjw.Genital_Helper.has_penis (Verse.Pawn) <0x00041>
at rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_DoBirthSpawn.on_begin_DoBirthSpawn (Verse.Pawn&,Verse.Pawn&) <0x003eb>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Hediff_Pregnant.DoBirthSpawn_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x00081>
at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.<DoListingItems_MapTools>m__67 (Verse.Pawn) <0x00025>
at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister/<DebugToolMapForPawns>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () <0x001ef>
at Verse.DebugTool.DebugToolOnGUI () <0x00096>
at Verse.DebugTools.DebugToolsOnGUI () <0x0002f>
at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () <0x00287>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x00112>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Tested with RJW as the only mod. Natural pregnancies and devtools Give Birth both don't work.

Can you please hotfix? It's my Rimworld weekend and two of my colonists are expecting a baby. ?

44 minutes ago, saltysalty said:

Giving birth is broken with 1.9.5 and 1.9.4!

Last working version is 1.9.3.

Yep, looks like Ed's changes to patches_pregnancy.cs broke something. Not sure what.

Rolled that part back to the previous version, give this a try (overwrite RJW.dll in /Assemblies). Seems to work, but I didn't have time for major testing.

Babies won't get genitalia on birth in this version. I'm still not sure if that was intended (I've received some contradictory info about that), but they'll get them once they grow up.

RJW.7z