On 1/28/2019 at 12:13 AM, Zaltys said:

Schedule the operation, and make sure that you have an animal bed (sleeping spot in vanilla) that's set to medical. Eventually the animal will be moved there, if your colonists are not busy with other things.

16 hours ago, weirn said:

If it's wild it's intended otherwise probably a bug. You should be able to perform surgery on your own animals though.

i only have the options to apply A Dog Said prosthetics and drug options under the operations menu, even on tamed animals : /  

i'll try uninstalling some mods and see if that fixes anything.. 

2 hours ago, Zaltys said:

By 'last play', do mean that you weren't using the newest version of the mod? Please don't report bugs from old versions, things change too quickly.

(I really need to get around to checking the birth code regardless, at some point. As I mentioned on the previous page, it automatically strips babies of genitalia, need to test if they actually get those back once they grow up old enough to lose the baby hediff.

...unless Ed already fixed that.)

I anticipated that when writing the method, the interactions already include modifiers for unconsciousness and such. So no handjobs from unconscious or dead pawns, etc.

Though they currently do get memories/modifiers from being raped, even if unconscious. I'll put that one on the to-do list.

well i was using the V1.9.3 so yes it was the last until today, im using a big bunch of mods so maybe one of them forces a minimum movement to healty peopple but i dont see wich one could be since none modifies pawns themselves i think

1 hour ago, RoxyLalonde said:

i only have the options to apply A Dog Said prosthetics and drug options under the operations menu, even on tamed animals : /  

i'll try uninstalling some mods and see if that fixes anything.. 

Hmm definitely odd as I do have options to remove animal genitals in my version and I have A Dog Said as well. Are you using a recent version? I honestly have no clue what to make of it. Keep in mind generic genitals don't technically exist so they can't be removed.

1 hour ago, Deathend said:

well i was using the V1.9.3 so yes it was the last until today, im using a big bunch of mods so maybe one of them forces a minimum movement to healty peopple but i dont see wich one could be since none modifies pawns themselves i think

Yeah, that was already fixed.
As I said, please only report bugs from the current version, so we don't waste time on old stuff that's no longer broken.

2 hours ago, RoxyLalonde said:

ADS is obsolete in 1.0, and broken ADS compatibility patches often cause problems. I'd recommend using Cyber Fauna instead. Does everything that ADS did, without patching.

38 minutes ago, weirn said:

Keep in mind generic genitals don't technically exist so they can't be removed.

You can remove them, you just don't get an item that can be transplanted.

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

ADS is obsolete in 1.0, and broken ADS compatibility patches often cause problems. I'd recommend using Cyber Fauna instead. Does everything that ADS did, without patching.

You can remove them, you just don't get an item that can be transplanted.

I think ADS in 1.0 just adds more prosthetics for animals haven't had much trouble with it myself. Though all ADS patches are obsolete it even states it on the mod page that patches are no longer needed.

Also good to know that they can be removed I remember having troubles removing them in an earlier version.

42 minutes ago, weirn said:

I think ADS in 1.0 just adds more prosthetics for animals haven't had much trouble with it myself. Though all ADS patches are obsolete it even states it on the mod page that patches are no longer needed.

You're confusing EPOE/RBSE patches with animal patches.

ADS requires patching for every single mod-added animal for it to work correctly for those species. It even says on the mod page that it's for vanilla animals only.

Whereas Cyber Fauna requires no patching at all, it works for all mod-added creatures by default and doesn't break anything.

20 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

You're confusing EPOE/RBSE patches with animal patches.

ADS requires patching for every single mod-added animal for it to work correctly for those species. It even says on the mod page that it's for vanilla animals only.

Whereas Cyber Fauna requires no patching at all, it works for all mod-added creatures by default and doesn't break anything.

Yeah I guess I am it is one of those mods I have that is more or less just there and I'm assuming I have EPOE which is why all my animals can have prosthetics hence my confusion. Might uninstall ADS since I don't use it and use your suggestion. Also I just looked on the workshop and a pleasant surprise just turned up though. Simple Slavery is back for 1.0 so I'm definitely using that over prison labor since it means I don't have to delegate somebody to supervise.

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

everything

rjw childs cant move for 1 year and, i think, cant haul until 4yo

i assume CNP child's cant move either

because:

-cnp is dead

-dude that was doing rjw-cnp patches commented them out in b1.8->1.0 and went silent

CnP children look like babies, toddlers and children with their own graphics. First year babies can't move, can be breastfeeded and need childcare colonists to play with them.

Toddlers can move but cannot work. At the age of four they become children that can work with limited capacity.

The mod is in a good working state and even received bugfixes for the last remaining minor bugs a few days ago. Imo it is a very good addition to the growing up stages when RJW is enabled.

Does that mean the CnP patches in the source are possibly still working when I find something that sounds useful and try to enable it again?

Even though the missing lactating hediff after childbirth is the only thing that currently isn't working as far as I can tell.

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i can try

cool beans thank you!

Hello everyone...did anyone had this bug? apparently all my pawns "grew" another set of genitals and breasts (i know sounds funny as hell) screen shot attached. and please tell me if there is a fix for this. if you check the screenshot my pawn has another anus on her skin (somewhere) and another set of breasts on her right hemisphere and another vagina on her left hemisphere.

Untitled.jpg

38 minutes ago, KingSergiu said:

Hello everyone...did anyone had this bug? apparently all my pawns "grew" another set of genitals and breasts (i know sounds funny as hell) screen shot attached. and please tell me if there is a fix for this. if you check the screenshot my pawn has another anus on her skin (somewhere) and another set of breasts on her right hemisphere and another vagina on her left hemisphere.

Untitled.jpg

Lots of stuff there that I haven't ever seen before. Which mod adds hemispheres and skin?

Whichever it is, it's clearly not compatible (at the moment). Doesn't seem compatible with a lot of stuff, judging by the secondary heart on skin...

1 hour ago, saltysalty said:

Imo it is a very good addition to the growing up stages when RJW is enabled.

Does that mean the CnP patches in the source are possibly still working when I find something that sounds useful and try to enable it again?

Even though the missing lactating hediff after childbirth is the only thing that currently isn't working as far as I can tell.

that is done through cnp harmony patching and afaik it works fine with rjw, until you do custom race pregnancies, which cnp has no assets for?

they are probably working, its that you no longer get options to use cnp pregnancies in rjw and rjw should remove cnp and vanilla pregnancies after lovin

dont remember why lactating was not enabled, maybe because adding hediff from another mod can cause problems or at that time there were attempts to make own rjw milking

26 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Lots of stuff there that I haven't ever seen before. Which mod adds hemispheres and skin?

Whichever it is, it's clearly not compatible (at the moment). Doesn't seem compatible with a lot of stuff, judging by the secondary heart on skin...

this is my mod list if it helps somehow...i thought maybe load order might do that but what you think?i cant remember exactly which mod adds hemispheres and other skin enhancements, i was thinking maybe the astra militarum mod ?(warhammer universe has quiet the implants) im not sure though

Untitled2.png

9 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Like Ed said, that dog might actually be considered the 'hottest' thing in your colony. There's a large negative modifier for non-zoos, but combination of various factors (such as most of the colonists being staggeringly ugly, or everyone hating each other) might mean that the colonists would rather screw the pooch.

But keep in mind that if you designate colonists as 'whores', they'll spend some time keeping other colonists satisfied (if there's no visitors to entertain). That should stop most of them from experimenting with corpses or animals.

I thought, that normally they are supposed to masturbate when there are no suitable options around (five straight guys in colony, so the dogs are kinda the only females around. Except prisoner. Why do they ignore the designated comfort prisoner?). Anyway, I get what you mean. I think I just need to take at least someone for the whore role from the very beginning, cause by the time I catch prisoner they like, I already have a whole colony of zoofiles. One last question - is it okay that sometimes dog initiates sex, not colonist? Didn't thought that animal without any designations about this should do it.

1 hour ago, Recruit46 said:

I thought, that normally they are supposed to masturbate when there are no suitable options around (five straight guys in colony, so the dogs are kinda the only females around. Except prisoner. Why do they ignore the designated comfort prisoner?).

I see. In a situation like that, it may be a good idea to disable zoophilia temporarily.

Though if history is anything to judge by, people get bored of masturbation. For instance, sailors on long sea journeys commonly resorted to zoophilia (especially if buggery was illegal). "Any port in a storm", and all that.

As for the prisoner, I'd need to the stats/traits to comment about why they wouldn't use that option. It's entirely possible that there's still some lingering bug in that code.

1 hour ago, Recruit46 said:

One last question - is it okay that sometimes dog initiates sex, not colonist?

That should not be possible. What you're likely seeing is the colonist calling a pet to bed, not the other way around.

18 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

I see. In a situation like that, it may be a good idea to disable zoophilia temporarily.

Though if history is anything to judge by, people get bored of masturbation. For instance, sailors on long sea journeys commonly resorted to zoophilia (especially if buggery was illegal). "Any port in a storm", and all that.

As for the prisoner, I'd need to the stats/traits to comment about why they wouldn't use that option. It's entirely possible that there's still some lingering bug in that code.

That should not be possible. What you're likely seeing is the colonist calling a pet to bed, not the other way around.

It seems that they get tired after just few days. But there is logic in what you say.

I'll look into her traits in a few minutes.

All I see in such situation is dog going to colonists bed. I dont know if colonist called it or not.

I think I just need to find another whore. I checked CP's stats. 16 years old fennex female, just a little above the allowed sex cap. Nimble, straight, quick sleeper, philanderer. Because of the age sex drive and sex ability are almost zero (lower than 5%). Vulnerability is 61,6%, cause in addition to low age she has a melee skill of 9. No surprise that colonists prefer a dog.

By the way, another thing I noticed while checking this - other colonists sex need bar depletes much slower than it was in previous versions (I always restart the game with the same starting party). All of them are between 29 and 45 years old, one is more than 70, but I dont even count him (except the fact, that this madman fucked a panther). Intended feature?

27 minutes ago, Recruit46 said:

By the way, another thing I noticed while checking this - other colonists sex need bar depletes much slower than it was in previous versions (I always restart the game with the same starting party). All of them are between 29 and 45 years old, one is more than 70, but I dont even count him (except the fact, that this madman fucked a panther). Intended feature?

Yes. The drain is directly tied to the new sex drive stat.

One thing to note is that colonists don't need to have low sex bar to engage in regular sex (though they do need some downtime after each act). So slow depletion simply means that they don't get frustrated by lack of sex as easily, which is usually a good thing. 

Except they really shouldn't be going after animals as often as you're describing, if they're not frustrated. So it sounds like I need to check the calculations for zoophilia/fapping.

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

Yes. The drain is directly tied to the new sex drive stat.

One thing to note is that colonists don't need to have low sex bar to engage in regular sex (though they do need some downtime after each act). So slow depletion simply means that they don't get frustrated by lack of sex as easily, which is usually a good thing. 

Except they really shouldn't be going after animals as often as you're describing, if they're not frustrated. So it sounds like I need to check the calculations for zoophilia/fapping.

As far as I saw, colonists initiated sex with animal shortly after their bar reaches middle. Not horny yet. Thanks for answers.

10 minutes ago, Ashen75 said:

Is it just me, or is the rape mechanic broken for everyone else too? Raiders/Mechanoids/Insects no longer rape downed (submitted) colonists, even when their sex need is at minimum and they have genitalia. I only had hugslib and RJW loaded when testing this, and the corresponding options were definitely toggled on. 

Colonist-colonist rape does work though. 

All worked for me. Had a raider wander into insect hive and being raped by those things. Had some errors with the eggs though.

3 minutes ago, Ashen75 said:

Could you post your mod settings? I wonder if there's something wrong with mine. 

Also, how about raider->colonist and mechanoid->colonist rape? Were they working properly for you?

I got almost everything turned on except STDs, random nymphs join and wild mode. Numbers... I dont remember numbers, but almost everything stayed defaut except vulnerability caps and pregnancy chances.

No idea about those. With my fighting tactics situations where one colonist gets separated and downed are really rare and, as far as I know, raiders dont go raping if they see threat nearby. Dont know about mechanoids either, did not opened ancient danger yet, but in previous versions that part did not worked for me.