30 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

PawnGenerator.cs is part of the Rimworld core. What you've done there is moved it to rjw namespace instead.

'Updated', right...

I like learning things, so... could you elaborate a bit on it if you have a few minutes?  A programmer I am not.

-BB

31 minutes ago, bonebaby said:

I like learning things, so... could you elaborate a bit on it if you have a few minutes?  A programmer I am not.

If you're not a programmer, how on earth did you manage to rewrite the whole thing and prune 200 lines of code from it? Here's kdiff of your version, compared to current Rimworld core:

HCCKcUa.jpg

Regardless, importing parts of the core into rjw is code bloat.

Instead, fix the incompatible code in rjw itself. Except I'm not sure which parts are supposed to cause syntax errors, since it compiles without errors for both me and Ed86. 

Found what might be a bug in the 1.9.3 build.  It seems any pawn, not just those with the 'Rapist' trait, will go and seek out people/animals to rape even without the trait.  I stripped down my mod-list to have only the following:

Core

Hugslib

RJW

Started a couple standard colonies, made sure none had the Rapist trait and the second they hit 'Sexually Frustrated' they would suddenly run off and start a random rape.  No errors were thrown when I checked back on the logs.

Hey there everybody got the newest android update up and running. Just made some checks for any differences in certain files before updating. Fertility has been enabled for androids so vat babies are orphans no more. Might disable it since it was mostly seeing which file was responsible for fertility, might not because vat baby orphans, depends on how most of you feel about that. Also will probably be getting around to getting the tab settings merged to RJW this go round. College and life has been distracting me recently so procrastination was setting in. Anyone who wants to see/have the tabs now can download the android patch as well (Did it to save space and reduce clutter) it definitely makes the setting list shorter and easier to navigate.

RJW_Android_Patch_1.9.3.7z

54 minutes ago, Staticfallen said:

Started a couple standard colonies, made sure none had the Rapist trait and the second they hit 'Sexually Frustrated' they would suddenly run off and start a random rape.  No errors were thrown when I checked back on the logs.

If they're targeting animals, that's bestiality instead of the randomrape job. It's just called rape in the alert, because of... reasons.

Non-rapist colonists should not normally rape other colonists, unless you've marked someone as comfort prisoner (handcuff icon). Which takes away their free will and orders your colonists to use that pawn whenever they get frustrated.

59 minutes ago, weirn said:

Looks good. Please try to find time to add it to GitGud, so we can get it added to core rjw.

Here's a basic guide for doing so:

1. Set up an account on GitGud.

2. Fork https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw

3. Add the tab code to your fork.

4. Create a merge request in https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/merge_requests from your fork to Ed86:Dev.

5. Wait for Ed86 to approve it.

15 minutes ago, Zaltys said:

Looks good. Please try to find time to add it to GitGud.

Here's a basic guide for doing so:

1. Set up an account on GitGud.

2. Fork https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw

3. Add the tab code to your fork.

4. Create a merge request in https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/merge_requests from your fork to Ed86:Dev.

Alright I think I done it. Anyways assuming that the merge goes through (anxiety making me worry that I'm missing something) I have been thinking about adding naturally spawning futas. What I am assuming is: 

privates = (privates_gender(pawn, gender)) ? bionic_penis : vagina, penis;

and have it share the bionics and hydraulics making it a pretty rare chance by default. Not only would a female pawn have to roll a high number, but they would have a 1/3 chance of getting it on top of that 2/3 for artificial genitals. The example would also make the bionic penis more common though yet I don't think it would be a huge problem in terms of balancing. Getting traps to spawn on the other hand would likely have to require a different approach as I assume using the genitals code would only turn all males into traps. Not entirely sure though. This is all just random thoughts though.

24 minutes ago, weirn said:

Alright I think I done it. Anyways assuming that the merge goes through (anxiety making me worry that I'm missing something)

It compiles fine, so you're not missing anything major.

One thing that could/should be added is the language tags for the buttons (RJWToggle, etc). Since not having those makes the text show up 'corrupted' in dev mode. That's just a small cosmetic thing, though.

I think I found a bug. One of my colonists decided to fuck a corpse. He is not a necrophiliac and wasn't even horny, so I thought it was weird. Found in ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Necro.cs

float desire_factor;
			{
				var need_sex = pawn.needs.TryGetNeed<Need_Sex>();
				if (need_sex != null)
				{
					if (need_sex.CurLevel <= need_sex.thresh_frustrated())
						desire_factor = 0.15f;
					else if (need_sex.CurLevel <= need_sex.thresh_horny())
						desire_factor = 0.60f;
					else
						desire_factor = 1.00f;
				}
				else
					desire_factor = 1.00f;
			}

I think that logic might be backwards? As the 'desire_factor' is contributing to the mean time between... necrophilia, I guess. Should have the <='s flipped to >='s.

1 hour ago, Staticfallen said:

Found what might be a bug in the 1.9.3 build.  It seems any pawn, not just those with the 'Rapist' trait, will go and seek out people/animals to rape even without the trait.  I stripped down my mod-list to have only the following:

Core

Hugslib

RJW

I think that might be intentional behavior, not a bug. The same will happen with regards to necrophilia and zoophilia if you have them enabled (non-necrophiles screwing bodies). If your pawn has certain traits it increases the chances of it happening (bloodlust, psychopath...). 

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

If they're targeting animals, that's bestiality instead of the randomrape job. It's just called rape in the alert, because of... reasons.

Non-rapist colonists should not normally rape other colonists, unless you've marked someone as comfort prisoner (handcuff icon). Which takes away their free will and orders your colonists to use that pawn whenever they get frustrated.

Turns out the culprit was that I had 'Wild Mode' ticked.  Once I turned it off the random rapes between everyone stopped.  Was a case of user error this time around!

Cheers.

26 minutes ago, Ruv424242 said:

I think I found a bug. One of my colonists decided to fuck a corpse. He is not a necrophiliac and wasn't even horny, so I thought it was weird. Found in ThinkNode_ChancePerHour_Necro.cs

float desire_factor;
			{
				var need_sex = pawn.needs.TryGetNeed<Need_Sex>();
				if (need_sex != null)
				{
					if (need_sex.CurLevel <= need_sex.thresh_frustrated())
						desire_factor = 0.15f;
					else if (need_sex.CurLevel <= need_sex.thresh_horny())
						desire_factor = 0.60f;
					else
						desire_factor = 1.00f;
				}
				else
					desire_factor = 1.00f;
			}

I think that logic might be backwards? As the 'desire_factor' is contributing to the mean time between... necrophilia, I guess. Should have the <='s flipped to >='s.

That looks okay to me. thresh_frustrated is 0.05f, so <= only triggers if current level is same or less (0 to 0.05). 1 is full sex bar, 0 is empty. And lower desire_factor decreases the mean time between.

Could probably increase the desire factor when the colonist is not horny, to something like 2.0f. That'd make sated colonists far less likely to experiment with corpses.

Hey, I've been following this mod for a while now and love it. I'm particularly fond of the genital modification and would really like to see that expanded a little.

Is it possible to separate a penis from testicles as a body part/item? That way, you could give them a penectomy, castrate them, or completly nullify them, so many options! (also being able to change  penis type to "stump" or "nub" would be cool)

I like peg dicks and was wondering if strap-ons could be crafted? (perhaps from the severed members? That would be amazing for both). I wonder if something like the chastity belt could be modified into a strap-on? create a new gear item that enhances sex ability instead of limiting (and give a mood buff). IDK how that would work with social interactions if the pawn still doesn't have genitals.

A variety of sextoys would be great too, ones able to be crafted from a different items. (Autheti-Cock Dildos! A Bad Dragon dildo has got nothing on a Thrum-do!)

Pawn specific sex acts would be nice too but that seems like a big ask, like some prisoners being only for cunnilingus / breeding etc.

I know I'm asking for a lot and I don't expect any of this to be considered "hot" by most people but it's REALLY hard to find adult games that explore this theme, the best I've found was Corruption of Champions or Trial in Tainted Space and their options only really changes your appearance, there are very few story interactions for neuters.

I'm rereading this post and wondering if it's too extreme for a game that already includes cannibalism in it's  base game...

10 hours ago, bonebaby said:

Side note on the latest RJW1937.  I had to fix two lines in PawnGenerator.cs to get VS2017 to build it.  Lines 306 & 442 have syntax errors.  I'll attach the updated file.

or you could google error, and change your C# to latest version

14 hours ago, bonebaby said:

It's kinda rude to assume everyone is using the steam build.  I'm an orig backer and get a non-DRM build each release, so I often do not update right away... only if the newer one has features I want to try out.  So, by changing the version tag in the about to work with the new release causes an error on the previous release.

You can edit the about.xml and change it back to the format that the older 1.0.2059 is looking for to get rid of the error on startup.  If you compare an older about with the new one you'll see what's going on.

Side note on the latest RJW1937.  I had to fix two lines in PawnGenerator.cs to get VS2017 to build it.  Lines 306 & 442 have syntax errors.  I'll attach the updated file.

-BB

PawnGenerator.cs

thanks man, but he really helped me by saying "old", i just updated my game and the error has gone. 

39 minutes ago, rea_jak said:

Is there a way to make pawns undress when they get raped? Or am I encountering a bug or a mod conflict.

i think code is still there , you can uncomment it, but it will break combat extended and kill some races and probably loose pawn gear if game decides to save during rape or anything goes wrong and rape breaks

Just now, Ed86 said:

i think code is still there , you can uncomment it, but it will break combat extended and kill some races

Well that's not an issue for me since i don't use either of those mods. I'm a pretty big noob when it comes to modding though so I wouldn't know how to uncomment it. All I can really do is tweak values.

I don't know how Bad Hygiene handles it but would it be possible to make it work like when pawns take showers in that mod? Or would it still conflict with the mods you mentioned?

22 hours ago, Zaltys said:

It compiles fine, so you're not missing anything major.

One thing that could/should be added is the language tags for the buttons (RJWToggle, etc). Since not having those makes the text show up 'corrupted' in dev mode. That's just a small cosmetic thing, though.

Really? Never noticed that, then again I had to reverse engineer mods who had tabs to understand how to add it. Thinking about it I think I can imagine what it looks like since there are a couple mods that I use that does that in dev mode as well but looks fine otherwise. So, overall good to know. So, I'll look into it so that it does not show up as 'corrupted' in dev mode since it would prevent people from thinking there is something wrong.

I've noticed how the vulnerability calculation for rape largely only checks for physical health and melee skill. But something I've noticed that seems strangely absent are traits. There are a few physical ones in vanilla that could play a role in vulnerability (tough, wimp, nimble, slothful, sickly, beautiful, ugly), but perhaps more importantly are the behavioral ones. Nudists, beautiful for increasing risk of being attacked, or psychopath or bloodlust for striking fear into targets and making them more likely to submit, or depressive and masochist for making victims more compliant. Psychology, too, has lots of neat personality traits that could play a role in vulnerability too (xenophobe, xenophile, heavy sleeper).

Any thoughts on expanding vulnerability to consider traits, or is it intended to keep it a strictly "physical ability" thing.?

4 hours ago, veedanya said:

I've noticed how the vulnerability calculation for rape largely only checks for physical health and melee skill. But something I've noticed that seems strangely absent are traits. There are a few physical ones in vanilla that could play a role in vulnerability (tough, wimp, nimble, slothful, sickly, beautiful, ugly), but perhaps more importantly are the behavioral ones. Nudists, beautiful for increasing risk of being attacked, or psychopath or bloodlust for striking fear into targets and making them more likely to submit, or depressive and masochist for making victims more compliant. Psychology, too, has lots of neat personality traits that could play a role in vulnerability too (xenophobe, xenophile, heavy sleeper).

Any thoughts on expanding vulnerability to consider traits, or is it intended to keep it a strictly "physical ability" thing.?

The behavior traits for the most part already do quite a bit in terms of rape itself. Those who have psychopath or bloodlust tend to have a pretty good chance to be a rapist anyways and they get a large mood buff (and sexual satisfaction) raping anyways. Masochists also get a mood buff from being raped. Now in terms of behavior the best that could be done is have certain traits affect vulnerability making characters more or less likely to be raped at least to my knowledge. Then a problem is compatibility depending on how that is done since there are other mods that alter how certain traits work though I don't think it will be that big a problem especially to those with more experience (it would be tedious worst case scenario). Also there is the question is this a correct approach to how the traits are handled. For example a nudist just likes being naked so does that really make them an eaiser target to be raped since they are not really bothered by clothes either (-3 mood debuff for constraining clothes is not that bad). A sickly character would not be much of a target since logically you could catch something from them (STD are a thing in this though you can disable it). Beautiful and ugly not sure what to make for them though considering their impact on romance making a beautiful character a little more vulnerable and vice versa with an ugly one is probably fine. Tough and wimp yeah I can see them impacting vulnerability significantly. Nimble and slothful I would have to say would impact sexual ability rather than vulnerability. That's my thought on it anyways, but it will probably stay "physical ability" for a little bit since the main focus is fixing bugs then adding features. They still trickle in at a reasonable rate though.

1 hour ago, veedanya said:

But something I've noticed that seems strangely absent are traits. There are a few physical ones in vanilla that could play a role in vulnerability (tough, wimp, nimble, slothful, sickly, beautiful, ugly), but perhaps more importantly are the behavioral ones. Nudists, beautiful for increasing risk of being attacked, or psychopath or bloodlust for striking fear into targets and making them more likely to submit, or depressive and masochist for making victims more compliant. Psychology, too, has lots of neat personality traits that could play a role in vulnerability too (xenophobe, xenophile, heavy sleeper).

Many of those are already handled in the internal calculations.

Stats are pawn-specific, vulnerability cannot check for outside factors such as "another pawn is a psychopath". Well, not without major code changes that'd make the game slow to crawl, anyway.

Nudists are not always nude and heavy sleepers are not always asleep, so those shouldn't be added. 

Beautiful, ugly, xenophobe and xenophile are more related to sex appeal than vulnerability. Vulnerability only measures how easy target someone is, not the appeal.

Modifiers for traits such as tough, wimp, and masochist could be patched in. (Dunno if anyone noticed, but I just added +sex_ability to nimble in the latest update.)

2 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Many of those are already handled in the internal calculations.

Stats are pawn-specific, vulnerability cannot check for outside factors such as "another pawn is a psychopath". Well, not without major code changes that'd make the game slow to crawl, anyway.

Beautiful, ugly, xenophobe and xenophile are more related to sex appeal than vulnerability. Vulnerability only measures how easy target someone is, not the appeal.

Modifiers for traits such as tough, wimp, and masochist could be patched in. (Dunno if anyone noticed, but I just added +sex_ability to nimble in the latest update.)

Good point and good to know. Considering you gave nimble +sex ability, you think slothful and to a lesser extent lazy lessen sex ability. 

On a more important note I updated and sent a new merge request for the tabs. It should fix the 'corrupted' appearance of the tabs when in dev mode. I double checked it this time and so far I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.