On 2/25/2021 at 1:22 PM, Ed86 said:

since git is down(hacked?)

here is dl for you horny minions

4.6.2a
fixed desync for rmb sex options

added sync for rmb socialize and masturbation, disabled options for sex until i figure out how to sync them, maybe this year
fix rmb lag in multiplayer
fix settings egg strings

Nabber:
egg implantation changes
nugerumon:
Add toggle to beds to (dis)allow whoring
Mewtopian:
Fix alien ages, not by changing ScaleToHumanAge but by letting old humans have some lovin

RJW-4.6.2a.7z 2.12 MB · 55 downloads

yey just like the old days

On 2/26/2021 at 12:01 AM, Alenin said:

Thanks for the reply.  Any idea what to search for in the vanilla xmls?  Most I can do is open them and search for a word, but there is a lot and I am not even sure what the name of the parameter I am looking for is.

UIScale, I think? I have never done it, but I saw it discussed in this thread.

On 2/26/2021 at 4:20 PM, Whozzat said:

While I'm glad it will happen eventually, I still wish I could toggle an option to get immediate results, before my male colonists molest any llamas.  What really surprised me was checking the social interactions between the Nymph and my other colonists, and I found out she'd actually rejected several's advances!  Apparently she's a nymphomaniac with high standards.  Which is to say, she'd rather be mounted by the colony's guard dogs than have sex with some of those men, and she's not even an official zoophile.

Turn the settings way down in the mod options? There's a bunch of stuff in the casual sex panel for what pawns will consider minimum standards, giving them all permanent beer goggles might get some things going. Speaking of which, being drunk/high is supposed to make pawns more willing to hook up. I can't actually confirm that, but the booze and smokes do flow in my colony these days.

Hypersexuality only applies when the possessor is doing a check, I believe. There's a line in the log that's basically running a bunch of checks, but bypassing them if nymph. If someone else propositions the nymph, I believe the nymph does a standard evaluation.

From what I could make out in my own testing, casual hook ups are very complex. First a pawn needs to want sex and not have an available partner. Then once an hour they have a chance to scan a list of pawns within I believe 100 cells that fits their criteria of gender and appearance. Of these pawns, anyone currently doing almost any sort of work is immediately rejected for being busy. Pawns who themselves have partners are also excluded unless homewrecking is enabled. The remainder are checked against the pawn's social relations reciprocally, so they both have to like each other. Both pawns also have to be in the mood for sex, so basically at 30ish sex need or so. (The sex bar is more like the recreation bar than the food bar. 100% is ecstasy, not satiated. 50% is actually the base level.) After that, apparently there is RNG. Also the vanilla hidden pawn compatibilities factor into it somehow.

Allowing recreation time probably helps significantly, as it mostly ensures that nobody will be doing any work, which is a real hook up killer. The Hypersexual trait seems to only have two actual functions that I have observed: 1) the nymph doesn't care much about who they select when they initiate a hook up, 2) sex need absolutely plummets. It does not, that I am aware of, cause the nymph to accept any proposition thoughtlessly, nor truly to be sexually insatiable. If you ahegao a nymph, they'll be good for a fair bit. Also if the nymph is mostly trying to hook up during work hours, then getting frustrated and masturbating or getting some from the dogs, by the time others are free, the nymph may not be looking anymore.

In my colony, everybody gets three hours off in the evening before bed, and as mentioned, there's beer and pot. They do be getting it on. Casually, and some of them pairing up more officially. This was not initially the case, and may have been a significant contributing factor, along with the opportunities to develop social links.

Also, for what it's worth, Asexual trumps Hypersexual. I don't believe that such a pawn will even prostitute.

As for the rapist issue, that's kinda a vanilla thing. The colony being blamed for everything that happens on the map was a response to people killing caravans through Rube Goldberg traps that the game couldn't logically link back to the player. I'm not sure what can actually be done, as I think the mental state pawn has to actually harm one of your pawns before you are allowed to retaliate, but that would mean allowing the rape. I guess it could be argued that your knowledge of what the pawn is going to do is metagaming, and nobody in the colony actually knew it was going to happen, so it wasn't a rape prevention, it was an "unprovoked attack". You were playing Minority Report and attacking a guy for a crime he didn't commit yet.

As I have never actually had a rapist, I've never needed to deal with this, but does the full impact of the rape apply when the act is initiated, or when it completes? So, is it possible for instance to have a couple of guys shadow mister-going-for-an-innocent-walk and beat the tar out of him the moment he jumps the girl, or is that already too late? I understand that the debuffs and social impacts from rape are pretty realistically severe, but I've not been unfortunate enough to experience them. I did notice that the RJW has a social state called "Allowed me to be raped", which implies some distinction between intervention and not.

On 2/26/2021 at 6:01 AM, Alenin said:

Thanks for the reply.  Any idea what to search for in the vanilla xmls?  Most I can do is open them and search for a word, but there is a lot and I am not even sure what the name of the parameter I am looking for is.

go back to the second post of this topic and open the FAQ spoiler, it's under the title "How do I edit RJW parts with Character Editor?"

2 hours ago, joeyjoejoeshabidoo said:

What are the odds of an imprisoned pawn developing masochism from rape and is there a way to increase the odds? It happened to a couple prisoners so I figured I should leave them all in jail until it happens but it's been a long time, a lot of mental breaks and nothing gained.

5% per rape after they are at stage 3 or higher of being broken.

3 hours ago, myloveissmash said:

How can we patch RJW so that it would ignore certain pawns? I noticed a lot of calls for SexualizeGenderlessPawn for pawn dron from a mod I installed.

make a race support patch without parts, that race should be asexual

I searched a bit and I found another user having the same issue. The mod I am using which is Project Rimfactory and the game keeps on getting an error of unable to sexualize genderless pawn. I tried some code diving with my limited understanding of Rimworld to try to make the error go away and from what I found, the mod has a custom pawn for their drone but is still defined as a pawn thingclass. I tried some other drone mods to see if they have a problem and discovered they don't as they have a different thingclass for their drones. Everything else in the mod is working just fine and its definitely the PR code that is causing the issue.

I suggest you put it in mod problems since the other stuff in that mod is great.

15 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

make a race support patch without parts, that race should be asexual

I tried that and created a new problem. Its now trying to perform [RJW] sexualize_pawn() several times.

1 hour ago, myloveissmash said:

I searched a bit and I found another user having the same issue. The mod I am using which is Project Rimfactory and the game keeps on getting an error of unable to sexualize genderless pawn. I tried some code diving with my limited understanding of Rimworld to try to make the error go away and from what I found, the mod has a custom pawn for their drone but is still defined as a pawn thingclass. I tried some other drone mods to see if they have a problem and discovered they don't as they have a different thingclass for their drones. Everything else in the mod is working just fine and its definitely the PR code that is causing the issue.

I suggest you put it in mod problems since the other stuff in that mod is great.

I tried that and created a new problem. Its now trying to perform [RJW] sexualize_pawn() several times.

Try enabling Genderless as Futa in Debug options of RJW.

43 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Try enabling Genderless as Futa in Debug options of RJW.

I already had that enabled as earlier as I saw another person recommend it to the other user having the same issue and it still didn't work.

Also in my progress I found that its not what I previously thought of. When the drone is currently active and out of the spawner/station then the calls stop but when it goes back to its station then the game keeps on calling the function [RJW]  SexualizeGenderlessPawn() or SexualizePawn(). The mod is probably doing something like destroying then recreating the instance of the drone every tick which is why RJW keeps on calling those functions.

4 hours ago, myloveissmash said:

i dont see any errors

2 hours ago, myloveissmash said:

I already had that enabled as earlier as I saw another person recommend it to the other user having the same issue and it still didn't work.

Also in my progress I found that its not what I previously thought of. When the drone is currently active and out of the spawner/station then the calls stop but when it goes back to its station then the game keeps on calling the function [RJW]  SexualizeGenderlessPawn() or SexualizePawn(). The mod is probably doing something like destroying then recreating the instance of the drone every tick which is why RJW keeps on calling those functions.

that is not rjw problem

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

its working fine

I have pawn with 100% fertility rate and pregnancy chance set to 100% in RJW settings. I do not have any mods that can interfere with RJW ( no children or school mods etc ). I waited nearly 1 in game year but without results. Similar with animals ( 2 cats, they mated, no kittens ). I will be very grateful for any help on how to fix this. 

Also is there a possibility to force pregnancy in some way like using debug mode or something ?

23 minutes ago, evilfairy666 said:

I have pawn with 100% fertility rate and pregnancy chance set to 100% in RJW settings. I do not have any mods that can interfere with RJW ( no children or school mods etc ). I waited nearly 1 in game year but without results. Similar with animals ( 2 cats, they mated, no kittens ). I will be very grateful for any help on how to fix this. 

Also is there a possibility to force pregnancy in some way like using debug mode or something ?

Try to check you mod order. Also start a new game with the 100% pregnancy chance and see if there is any difference. You can force pregnancy with Character Editor but I'm not sure of the results if you want to crossbreed pawns.

i am using 4.6.3 and human pregnancies are not working for me. pawns  do get pregnant, but after getting to late stage the pregnancy disappears without the mother giving birth to any kids, and it is not stillbirth because i have that option turned off in mod settings and the expecting mothers are not getting negative moods or anything.

I dunno if this question goes in here, but since I am using the RJW package I have to ask. I set up a colony of parents and 2 children. Almost immediately the siblings decided to get married (fuck knows why), and a while later after the ceremony finished they are no longer considered silings and their parents are just 'friends' with them now.

I guess the game is trying to un-Alabama itself, but it was weird that they stopped being related all of a sudden. They've started arguing a lot more since as well.

Any idea what happened?

4 hours ago, coldheartzero said:

I did a quick search but the results only come up with this thread, Age Morphis Cells,,, Anyway, someone has uploaded it to Steam and I'm not sure if they had permission or not.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2412772426

I figure if the authors had wanted it on steam, they would've put it on steam already. Just an FYI

Not sure if @TheSleeplessSorclock is still active on here anymore. The guy at least credits him.