I've read several times that using Prepare Carefully causes problems with RJW now, but I'm curious - is it just the body parts that are the problem? That seems easy enough to fix by using dev mode to remove the bad hediffs/apply the proper hediffs. Is this the primary issue with it currently?

3 hours ago, Severyx said:

I've read several times that using Prepare Carefully causes problems with RJW now, but I'm curious - is it just the body parts that are the problem? That seems easy enough to fix by using dev mode to remove the bad hediffs/apply the proper hediffs. Is this the primary issue with it currently?

That is the primary issue people are complaining about with prepare carefully yes. I mean, considering parts occasionally change sizes depending on the situation, people should already be used to using the dev mode to use the add hediff to change sizes (which is actually pretty damn useful). So I don't see why people are so miffed about something pretty simple to change. Its not like the hediff adder doesn't have a search bar either. Its why I always keep dev mode enabled, you never know when a mod is gonna bork out. Thats just what happens when you have a metric fuckton of mods like many of us.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:12 PM, sleep001 said:

So, how joinin in bed is tirggered? It needs bed and a pawn sleeping, and sleeping is a job type, then it is possible to add another type of jobs and/or furniture to trigger joining? And if so, which def would I need to change? Not sure what I would do with this, but feel like there may be potential...

you would need to write new C# code

On 4/23/2020 at 12:12 PM, sleep001 said:

So, how joinin in bed is tirggered? It needs bed and a pawn sleeping, and sleeping is a job type, then it is possible to add another type of jobs and/or furniture to trigger joining? And if so, which def would I need to change? Not sure what I would do with this, but feel like there may be potential...

it should trigger with positive relations, single pawns(or with partner if partner is target) or nymphs

you would need to write c# code

On 4/24/2020 at 7:39 AM, TheJesus3 said:

What is the stance on changes that open up hardcoded decisions like the hero toggle?

I didn't like that you had to dig in the save file to toggle hero on/off so I made the toggle off button functional to get multiple different heroes. Would this be welcome upstream?

RJW.dll 451.5 kB · 5 downloads

negative, want hero status to be unique, and not give-take whore

On 4/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, Jappercut said:

Why exactly isn't this compatible with Prepare Carefully? That's a pretty big complication imo, since that mod is essential.

Also here to report bugs:

1. A genital appears to randomize when installed, attached or added through surgery. Attaching a huge equine penis to someone might make it small.

2. Ejaculation amount seems to be broken and constantly resets to 0.00ml.

3. Oviposition appears to be broken. No eggs are "pushed in" from female ovipositor.

4. Stacking genitals together appears to break their sizes, either randomizing them or splitting.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:23 PM, Jappercut said:

Everything I reported was with the latest version installed (4.1.0).

I saw the ovipositors with eggs in, so that one is on me, but I can still reproduce all the other bugs on my end.

1.genitals dont randomize, they recalculate size proportionally to new owner, Attaching a huge equine penis to someone that is twice bigger than original owner will make it small

2. dont see such behavior

3. tested on scarabs, works fine, dont breed rats with megaspiders?

4. stacking(should remove) only work with same size, both parts retain their severity and values

looks like you have some mod that fucks over hediffs

13 hours ago, Severyx said:

no one knows, you need to study PC sources to see all the damage it does to your game, it used to break all starting pawns, effects of what you wouldnt see until far in game, right now it breaks all hediffs that are not whole body and/or doing something at game start, so races with custom hediffs fucked

@Ed86 Just out of curiosity, why do you think Prepare Moderately causes issues?  I assumed that it was just rolling characters using the vanilla engine and checking it against if/else arguments.

Also, I'll be ripping PC out of my modlist in just a minute, would you say that pawns without modified hediffs could be copied over to new games using Character Editor safely?  Just off of the top of your head, I can totally take the time to just build the characters again.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:09 PM, amrolee said:

20200422021624.jpg.d6c05254a6bf1613b41fe5e85e51cd90.jpg

In the bestiality, the oversized dick will cause the animal to be unable to open the door, which will cause the game to collapse after a period of time

This is a screenshot before the game broke down. The animal was about to mate with the pawn

Does the author seem to pay no attention to this problem? But this has seriously affected the fluency of the game. When animals have sex, every door they walk through will lead to the collapse of the game

there is no problem, fix your doors

game is trying to calculate impossible path that you have created with locked doors

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there is no problem, fix your doors

game is trying to calculate impossible path that you have created with locked doors

But I didn't use any MOD that locked the door

Animals will normally go in and out of this door

They don't open the door until they mate

I tested it. It seems that this bug will appear when the animals have low mobility. They can't open the stone door (even the automatic door) until the game breaks down.

Replacing wooden doors will solve the problem, but the defense of wooden doors is obviously not what players like

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

negative, want hero status to be unique, and not give-take whore

Hero Mode is currently the only way to reroll sexuality outside of rerolling the entire pawn on colony creation and then entering Prepare Carefully. PC also messes with sexuality when you load in a preset. Once you're in the game, you're stuck with whatever RJW decides for your pawns except for that one Hero pawn you assign.

So why is this a problem? Androids. Android pawns are always asexual, no matter what naughty bits are on them. Their sex need will never decay. The Android Runner scenario is fine since it's just a single pawn you can Hero Mode, but a full colony? That's a lot of asexual pawns that you can never fix without cheating. Yeah, you can turn on Dev Mode and reroll sexuality, but that doesn't reroll quirks, and will remove quirks already in place.

So, in short, either give us multiple Hero Mode pawns, or give us a way to customize sexuality and quirks without it.

21 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Hero Mode is currently the only way to reroll sexuality outside of rerolling the entire pawn on colony creation and then entering Prepare Carefully. PC also messes with sexuality when you load in a preset. Once you're in the game, you're stuck with whatever RJW decides for your pawns except for that one Hero pawn you assign.

So why is this a problem? Androids. Android pawns are always asexual, no matter what naughty bits are on them. Their sex need will never decay. The Android Runner scenario is fine since it's just a single pawn you can Hero Mode, but a full colony? That's a lot of asexual pawns that you can never fix without cheating. Yeah, you can turn on Dev Mode and reroll sexuality, but that doesn't reroll quirks, and will remove quirks already in place.

So, in short, either give us multiple Hero Mode pawns, or give us a way to customize sexuality and quirks without it.

You can use my fork at https://gitgud.io/auag/rjw/-/tree/mods-release or patch https://gitgud.io/auag/rjw/-/commit/da433aecbc8fe70e6be90481fbd913e58bd7717b and rebuild.

It allows toggling off a hero so you can toggle another hero on.

1 hour ago, TheJesus3 said:

You can use my fork at https://gitgud.io/auag/rjw/-/tree/mods-release or patch https://gitgud.io/auag/rjw/-/commit/da433aecbc8fe70e6be90481fbd913e58bd7717b and rebuild.

It allows toggling off a hero so you can toggle another hero on.

Yes, but that's a fork. I'd rather see the feature be in RJW proper.

My main concern is the lack of sexuality/quirk customization, not the Hero Mode itself. If I can get the customization without having to enable Hero Mode (ala Licentia Labs-style research/implants, maybe?) then the whole argument would be moot.

9 hours ago, amrolee said:

But I didn't use any MOD that locked the door

Animals will normally go in and out of this door

They don't open the door until they mate

I tested it. It seems that this bug will appear when the animals have low mobility. They can't open the stone door (even the automatic door) until the game breaks down.

Replacing wooden doors will solve the problem, but the defense of wooden doors is obviously not what players like

i can reproduce it if i forbid doors, so animal pather crashes

rn i dont see easy solution for this

5 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

that because that the way it should be

*spawns dozen androids* all sexualized with bits working fine

*enables dev mode, adds all possible quirks to android*

no, there is already and working fine

Spoiler

1.jpg

Spoiler

2.jpg

9 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

You can use vanilla sexuality aka the traits. And as Ed said most androids aren't supposed to have sex, as, you know, they are machines.

update apis and 1.1 multiplayer
changed jobrivers 
moved motes and sounds to sep functions 
overhauled sextick 
fixed rjw pawn rotation handler so rjw can now actually affect pawns facing direction
fixed doggy orientation for FF bestilaity 
added mutual thrust during loving
looks like fixed bestiality for female jobdriver, so it wont freeze if you forbid doors, probably fixed(or broken, untested) whore servicing clients 
reduced breast oversized size penalty to -40% movement
added breast back breaking size -80% movement, you will probably need some bionics to move
probably made natural parts not impact(reduce?) pawn price
probably disabled sexualization of genderless non animals/humanlikes
disabled beatings for animal vs animal sex, no more blood for blood god
fixed error caused by killing pawn while it still doing breeding
added DefaultBodyPart to parts
added patch to fix broken parts locations on world load after breaking them with with pawnmorpher, or other mod that changes bodies
added patch to fix broken parts after breaking them with prepare carefully
set default egg bornTick to 5000 so its gives 1 min for testing egg implanting and birthing
increased parts tick 60(1sec) -> 10000(~3min)
give some loving chance(based on SecondaryLovinChanceFactor) for orientation check in would_fuck even if orientation_factor is 0, so pawns still might consider opposite orientation if they VERY like someone

Toastee:

fixes the Royal titles that accept double beds to now accept Posh double bed as an acceptable replacement. fixes (Esquire, Knight, and praetor)

RJW-4.1.1.7z

you will need to deconstruct and rebuild any FMs

disable scanners for FM worgiver
added stony to fuckmachine
added 20 leathery and clothy stuff for FM saddle and chair construction
mp support for FMs
update apis
changed places saddle and auto chair in drawer

wooden FM:

- reduced skill req to 6

- added complex furniture req

- changed 10 wood req to 10 woody stuff
fix for plugs sizes

rjw-ex_1.1.3.7z

No idea why, but I've been having some issues lately. My pawns move over to the prisoner, it gives me the notification that they're doing something, but that's pretty much all that happens. 

Console is showing this:

image.png.3cbc8cfb19da3886846ecd7db7f04692.png

Also tried it with the just uploaded new version, same result. I would appreciate any help :)

Edit: Seems to be either RJW Animations or RJW Extension.