Assassin Creed Odyssey

AC Odyssey Naked Mod Finally.. (Perfect timing x me it just arrived when i am at 99% of the game, but better late than never..)

UPDATED 21-1-19 - Full Nude Kassandra

https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/21

To use with this toh (same author):

https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/25

.. that remove clothing part from "Pilgrim's Garments" or "Traveler's Garments" armors.

Same tecnique as prevoius AC's, with Resorep..

Just some minutes ago i was wandering around to notice if female athletes are naked as kassandra or not.. but i've not encounter one yet.. anyway the game has only one texture body for player and npc (and one for olders, like kas mom maybe?) so say bye to horrible white CK's boxers!!..

Resorep is a tool that changes the textures and meshes on DirectX at run time.

It is newer that the old TPF.

I hope this tool has also the grab-in-time for meshes. In this case there is a slight possibility we can do some real mammaries, not the ones that looks like masculine body with a badly done normal using just a diffuse.

Kassandra's Body is a pain for the eyes. 
when UbiSoft's women all look like that, then AC Odyssey was the last game I bought from him!!!
here a better meshes must clearly ago, otherwise She will remain in underwear, my vomiting irritation increases in the immeasurable!

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

Kassandra's Body is a pain for the eyes. 
when UbiSoft's women all look like that, then AC Odyssey was the last game I bought from him!!!
here a better meshes must clearly ago, otherwise She will remain in underwear, my vomiting irritation increases in the immeasurable!

to be fair....bethesda is a TON worse at their body models. Skyrim was a bit better...but still was junk. It took UNP/CBBE to make good looking skyrim characters. Fallout 4 for some reason is worse than skyrim for character models, despite being newer. It was super easy making nice looking skyrim characters WITH mods than it was fallout 4 with mods. And vanilla vs vanilla, skyrim easily wins out in that department as well. Like bethesda downgraded them for some reason for FO4.

Kassandra at least looks a lot better than anything bethesda has made. AND their models have improved over the years for the AC series instead of degraded. Ignoring bethesda's oblivion potatoes...which actually looked 1000000x worse than morrowind rofl. But skyrim models were a huge improvement over potatoheads

In any case...a full nude mod is a huge step for AC odyssey. I do definitely agree model could easily be better, and hopefully that can be done. But I personally don't find the current version that bad looking model/mesh wise.

48 minutes ago, Sylandras said:

to be fair....bethesda is a TON worse at their body models. Skyrim was a bit better...but still was junk. It took UNP/CBBE to make good looking skyrim characters. Fallout 4 for some reason is worse than skyrim for character models, despite being newer. It was super easy making nice looking skyrim characters WITH mods than it was fallout 4 with mods. And vanilla vs vanilla, skyrim easily wins out in that department as well. Like bethesda downgraded them for some reason for FO4.

Kassandra at least looks a lot better than anything bethesda has made. AND their models have improved over the years for the AC series instead of degraded. Ignoring bethesda's oblivion potatoes...which actually looked 1000000x worse than morrowind rofl. But skyrim models were a huge improvement over potatoheads

In any case...a full nude mod is a huge step for AC odyssey. I do definitely agree model could easily be better, and hopefully that can be done. But I personally don't find the current version that bad looking model/mesh wise.

Don't get me wrong.

Faces and armors in the game are excellent.

But the naked body was never supposed to be seen. So it is not perfect. That just normal.

Why you need triangles for the tits or the dick if you don't show them? Just avoid them and have less triangles to calculate so better performance.

Globally the meshes (and textures, and sounds, and voices, and quests) of the games are 10 years better than the ones in vanilla Skyrim.

51 minutes ago, Sylandras said:

About the last sentence. Have you tried the mod on the game?

I did (after disabling the antivirus or Resorep cannot work, but I will say Resorep is a safe program) and it was OK.

Not really appealing, just good. And it is a start.

When seeing the character sideways it was really ugly. The cups size is actually zero.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

About the last sentence. Have you tried the mod on the game?

I did (after disabling the antivirus or Resorep cannot work, but I will say Resorep is a safe program) and it was OK.

Not really appealing, just good. And it is a start.

When seeing the character sideways it was really ugly. The cups size is actually zero.

I have. And I do think the model itself is actually rather low quality, its actually a pretty low quality model. It really think a body mod like CBBE/UNP would make it a ton better. I just don't think its the worst model I've ever seen.

Granted I suppose one needs to compare AC Odyssey model to other games in 2018 as well and not older games like FO4/Skyrim...and take a look at Red Dead Redemption 2...wow the characters look amazing in that. Not even could be a comparison to how highly detailed and high quality they are in RDR2.

6 hours ago, Sylandras said:

I have. And I do think the model itself is actually rather low quality, its actually a pretty low quality model. It really think a body mod like CBBE/UNP would make it a ton better. I just don't think its the worst model I've ever seen.

Granted I suppose one needs to compare AC Odyssey model to other games in 2018 as well and not older games like FO4/Skyrim...and take a look at Red Dead Redemption 2...wow the characters look amazing in that. Not even could be a comparison to how highly detailed and high quality they are in RDR2.

just for comparison, She is also a fighter, but I admire her body. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

lara-croft-tomb-raider.jpg792099-artwork-lara-croft-tomb-raider-viTomb-Raider-2013-TR2013-Lara-Croft-Linge

.. Unfortunately i don't think so about meshes..

Before ACO, i was not even sure if textures id's were found via cheat engine.. Resorep is a relatively more recent DX version (for 10\11\12 dll's) of old TexMod.. so it's improbable to become a tool to extract meshes toh..

Probably for meshes needs a different "deeper" modify that unpack\repack files or a modify that permits to read extracted files instead forge files as primary..

But now a skilled texture modder can have fun with armor textures..

.. And who knows, maybe someone in this moment just working to a nu tool to extract meshes with a plugin x blender or 3ds max.. ( nude AC body reminded me to fallout default body, dunno why, almost surely fallout body is less polygons than AC body, dunno if AC body has feet or hands integrated etc.. but just the form seems similar)

Yup. i agree, Kassandra is really masculine, and she not have boobs but pectorals, it's obvious, kassandra is a man with a vagina or a woman under steroids... like other men, lol, have u noticed that the game uses same textures for men\women?

I wont think that Barnabas has a vagina..  !!!

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

There are men who have more breast than Kassandra! ?

Thats because it looks like the devs "nerfed" her original model to fit inside the armors I guess?

Look at her "original" model for instance:

sabin-lalancette-artblast-fullsizezb-bod

Still small, but at least looks like they were pointy.. Probably easier to reduce a single body instead of remodelling multiple armors.

1 hour ago, Kargrin said:

Thats because it looks like the devs "nerfed" her original model to fit inside the armors I guess?

Reveal hidden contents

Still small, but at least looks like they were pointy.. Probably easier to reduce a single body instead of remodelling multiple armors.

I also believe that the many flat male armors have damaged Kassandra's body structure.

Let's hope clever modders can improve it. :)

2 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Reveal hidden contents

The worst thing about her wearing male armors is that it is based upon a misconception about the impracticality of custom crafting armors for a specific body shape despite that being exactly what was done in antiquity for male warriors:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Hide contents

Also on the original picture to see, V-men's upper body, hip too narrow and too thin legs, this body is not from a fighter. :classic_laugh:

Shadiversity's (SP?) Youtube video on armors was pretty good, I've seen it and noticed it's reference above^.

I myself find the desire for a nude Kass amusing, I guess because while I enjoy sex and nudity in games, not all games require it IMO. Some game styles allow integration in a way that works without sticking out like a sore dick.

Proof of concept aside, and also being of the school of 'everyone has their own wants", It's good to see progress being made to accommodate those whom are interested. I used a type of nude mod for Lara Croft in the Underworld release. It was fun for about 5 minutes, but then it just seemed totally out of place to me. I guess the same could be said for games like Skyrim. I tend to use 'sexy' outfits less, when the options for full nudity and player character sex are available - kinda like real life. People like Naomi Wu (God bless her) obviously are enjoying their youth and the benefit of 'Clicks/likes/subs' due to their sexy appearance are the exception, not the norm.

I've never wrecked a car because I couldn't keep my eyes on the road because someone was wearing distracting attire. Is a nude Kass or Alexios really needed? Only you can answer that for yourself.

Would it be possible to swap the player's model with another one already in the game?

Like in ye olden times where you could play as the nude shower model of Mona Sax in Max Payne 2 ? (until a cutscene that required non-existing bones for the animation crashed the game...)

It won't work the same way as in MP2, because they had a dedicated cheat command for that and I doubt AC:Odyssey features that.

But you can play as two different characters with different models, so depending on how they implemented that, there might be a way?

5 hours ago, nugerumon said:

Would it be possible to swap the player's model with another one already in the game?

I used a mod sometime back like that for GTA5. One of the function keys brought up a menu with a selection of character models already in the game you could swap to. I never tried to 'change clothes' though while using it. I doubt the result would be pretty (probably would freeze the game or best scenario - reset the character). Like all novelty, I never used it after several hours.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:52 AM, landess said:

Is a nude Kass or Alexios really needed? Only you can answer that for yourself.

you are completely right, in many games a naked body is not required, especially in games without romance.
also Assassin's Creed Odyssey has no real romance scenes, a few kisses and then pans the camera to the starry sky etc.
in Dragon Age and The Witcher 3 there are sex scenes, because is a completely naked body appropriate around to enjoy these scenes. :classic_wink:

tumblr_nq6ox8Nx9A1upxyueo3_500.gif6d4dd2130a36596f127111b5042006cd.gif

• 2 weeks later...