Assassin Creed Odyssey

13 hours ago, kurosag1 said:

ehh just finished game and didnt like what they did to the franchise after 12 years.. shift+delete :\/

I do not finish games I do not like. Especially if it takes more than 150 hours of gameplay ... Odyssey would be the best game ever, but without the animus nonsense and a better daughter of the artemis quest ... but also it has a lot of good quests and characters to offer and there will be a lot of dlc and mods in the future, hopefully.

23 hours ago, mythor55 said:

Especially if it takes more than 150 hours of gameplay

??

Lol, then you should once Morrowind with all the addons (so it was called earlier) play!
with all side quests around 1000 hours gaming fun, if 150 hours are already too much for you, then you should not play RPGs.
or play once Daggerfall, 229,848 km² in size (twice the size of England), over 15,000 towns, cities, villages, 750,000+NPCs.
a go through from one end to the other of the game world took me more than 4 weeks, REAL TIME, mind you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_II:_Daggerfall

for me ever bigger, ever longer, all the better! :classic_wink:

25 minutes ago, winny257 said:

??

if 150 hours are already too much for you, then you should not play RPGs.

for me ever bigger, ever longer, all the better! :classic_wink:

I have written more than 150 hours. that can mean 1000 or 3000 and more ... Odyssey is

such an endless game in a huge Greek game world. The largest to date. :)

but without the animus nonsense

in that case they should change game tittle to warriors creed or assassin warriors lmao

for me ever bigger, ever longer, all the better!

whats the point of huge world if all you do is the same stuff all over again, short rpg games but with more stuff to do are better imho (nier automata) :U

On 11/26/2018 at 5:27 PM, mythor55 said:

I do not finish games I do not like. Especially if it takes more than 150 hours of gameplay ... Odyssey would be the best game ever, but without the animus nonsense and a better daughter of the artemis quest ... but also it has a lot of good quests and characters to offer and there will be a lot of dlc and mods in the future, hopefully.

you wrote this.

** I do not finish games I do not like. Especially if it takes more than 150 hours of gameplay**

and that means for me, 150 hours is too much for you. :classic_wink:

25 minutes ago, kurosag1 said:

whats the point of huge world if all you do is the same stuff all over again, short rpg games but with more stuff to do are better imho (nier automata) :U

I am currently playing a game (MMORPG) and this already 4 years without interruption, of course always the same, sometimes there are new contents, but this is called endurance. :classic_smile:
a game with 20-100 hours playing time I would never buy! :classic_wink:

3 minutes ago, winny257 said:

you wrote this.

** I do not finish games I do not like. Especially if it takes more than 150 hours of gameplay**

and that means for me, 150 hours is too much for you. :classic_wink:

For you, but not for me. :) I played Odyssey more than 300 hours until today and it continues ...

I am currently playing a game (MMORPG)

i bailed vindictus, bns, bd and overall mmo games coz of greedy publishers and p2w practices :\/ singleplayer all the way now lmao also i guess coz of that i started to port models etc lol

also f2p is a lie xD

ODYSSEY without AC would have been enough :)

ikr :) 

Just for info (many people asked me in PMs here and Discord)

I stopped trying to decode the files. I was not able to get most of the content and every time I repacked the files they were not recognized by the game.

I was also requested by Ubisoft to remove the project from GitHub.

5 hours ago, CPU said:

I was also requested by Ubisoft to remove the project from GitHub.

They are afraid of naked people. In ancient Greece they loved the naked body. Then came the fanatical religions that destroyed everything ... Some are probably now at Ubisoft. Incredibly.

5 hours ago, mythor55 said:

Is it possible to make an armor mod with nude skin? Is there a tool for it?

Like in Monster Hunter World. Would be enough.

That would do the game well and would be historically correct.

Where are all the Super Modders here ??? :)

I stıll have hope someone gonna do ıt ı guess..

10 hours ago, mythor55 said:

Is it possible to make an armor mod with nude skin? Is there a tool for it?

Like in Monster Hunter World. Would be enough.

That would do the game well and would be historically correct.

Where are all the Super Modders here ??? :)

:classic_wink:

The following link details our Terms of Service and includes a lot of parts that lead me to believe that modding of any kind is not allowed.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1443884-Ubisoft-policy-on-modding-Forums

https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-US

4 hours ago, mythor55 said:

Also Ubisoft would actually have to make such a correct change.

The athletes were fighting naked in ancient Greece and not in underpants.

Where is the historical sense?

dude if you want historical sense women should not be around or participate in the Olympics

4 hours ago, Mickmida said:

dude if you want historical sense women should not be around or participate in the Olympics

Women have participated in their own Olympic competitions in ancient Greece ...

The story of Atlanta is a small hint in which women could compete against men.
And there were also female warriors. The Amazons ...

Do not spread nonsense !!!

6 hours ago, winny257 said:

:classic_wink:

The following link details our Terms of Service and includes a lot of parts that lead me to believe that modding of any kind is not allowed.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1443884-Ubisoft-policy-on-modding-Forums

https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-US

Dictatorship by a publisher faking history in Ancient Greece. They will not get a penny from me anymore.

Odyssey would have been a better game with good mods !!! :)

5 hours ago, mythor55 said:

Dictatorship by a publisher faking history in Ancient Greece. They will not get a penny from me anymore.

Odyssey would have been a better game with good mods !!! :)

you can be satisfied that you can play it, I namely not.
I bought it, have it installed but can not play it, all because of the shitty copy protection!
I get right at the start of the game an error message, because in my registration is a wrong file!
This can only a profi repair, (the I do not am) or I would have to reinstall my windows, what I will do in no case.

So my purchase was a handle into the toilet! :classic_wink: