Assassin Creed Odyssey

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

my friend, a very nice song and even in German, I got it not known.
You've convinced me, I'm going to become buy Assassin's Creed Odyssey, me have the greek Mythology always fascinated.
I played the first parts with Ezio Auditore but then not anymore, because it always was the same.
there is only one problem, I am an old man and my reflexes diminish.
Odyssey is very action heavy and I do not know if I can handle this game, It should not be a torment but a pleasure! :classic_wink:

Normal mode is not very difficult. And you can do about 80% of missions with just stealth.

And you can try Easy mode. Very easy combat here.

This is a question that I had on my mind recently, can Assassin's creed Odyssey be modded? what is the modding potential for it? I have seen mods that improve the lighting, graphics and effects etc but never anything more than that. Can animation mods be made? could it be possible to take animations from one character and make another character perform them? I have seen people in some other forums were dissapointed by the lack of shield for the player's character, could a mod be made to give useable shields for the player's character?

31 minutes ago, Rettas said:

So, any progress?

Not from myself.

I am stuck in repacking the files.

I can extract meshes and textures.

I can change textures (I am not able to change meshes.)

But when I repack the game fails to start.

Spent 8 hours today on that.

21 minutes ago, CPU said:

Not from myself.

I am stuck in repacking the files.

I can extract meshes and textures.

I can change textures (I am not able to change meshes.)

But when I repack the game fails to start.

Spent 8 hours today on that.

Hello
How did you extract and change the textures?
I would like to know!

I wrote my own tool.

The format of the files is not very different from Origin.

Textures are in the same format (actually the same format of Syndicate)

I can use ModMod to replace them on the fly on the game.

But I am not able to repack the files, so I cannot really change game textures.

I can post a picture in case you wanna see. But I cannot really provide any simple tool to make it happen on normal installs.

13 minutes ago, CPU said:

I wrote my own tool.

The format of the files is not very different from Origin.

Textures are in the same format (actually the same format of Syndicate)

I can use ModMod to replace them on the fly on the game.

But I am not able to repack the files, so I cannot really change game textures.

I can post a picture in case you wanna see. But I cannot really provide any simple tool to make it happen on normal installs.

I understood!
Thank you!
If you change your mind, and the tools, I'm interested in them.

10 minutes ago, RNader said:

I understood!
Thank you!
If you change your mind, and the tools, I'm interested in them.

I am still trying. But low hype at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, is this still being worked on? I REALLY hope it is, and that you are successful with it. With the amount of time I pend looking/seeing up Kassandra's "skirt" I would really like to see those ugly nickers gone :). I mean with all the climbing and swimming underwater you are always seeing up her skirt, it can't really be helped so I hope you guys can come up with something here.. :)

8 hours ago, axellslade said:

Yeah, really hope someone manages to replace textures.

Since the underwear is just a painted on to the body in this game, shouldn't be hard to have people wearing nothing down there.

hard be, is not a question, this changed texture file bring into game, is a very different thing.
it is thoroughly possible, that the game through a manipulation, does not work anymore!
Ubisoft is not stupid, if they do not allow modding, then they also know how to prevent this!
It is an American game developer, nudity, erotic and sex are there taboo, but violence in almost any form, is desired!
for me more than strange, in Assassin's creed origins there was still nudity, but not in odyssey anymore.
who the Greek mythology knows, the knows that the body culture was very important for the Greeks.
every statue of the gods is in Greece naked, there were a lot of bathhouses, and prostitution has been in greece at this time his origins. :classic_wink:

True, Ubisoft has never really allowed for modding in their games, at least the  AC games anyway. That said, if it CAN be done that would really be great. Even if it's not nude, but at least something that is nicer to look at than that nappy thing she is wearing lol.

Hi all, i was reading your post and i decided to type two words cause i find this ac Odyssey more better than previous last two or three ac's.

First i say sorry if my comparison is totally wrong.. but this last version of ac remind me a lot to a game that i loved, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, obviously remain an ac game and more dynamics can't change, but dialogues, armors, and the general aspect remind me DDDA...

I have a good pc but start to be old, anyway with my pc  (7600k, 16gb ram ddr4, rx480 8gb vram) run smooth at 1080, better than ac origins, that was afflicted by microstuttering pratically all the time (a bad optimization on almost all pc specs i think, except their pc config used to the game creation probably... genius...!), thing that transformed ac origins in a bad game...  and it would been boring withouth issues too sincerely... i preferred ac syndicate, jack the ripper dlc on particular mode.

Then, i am not an expert modder, but i hope that someone can find a way to remove the ugly "ck's boxer" from kassandra and others npc's...

AC is not like a bethesda game, so no hope to find mega mods that changes textures, meshes and gameplay with an esp\esm!.. but just like previous ac's, with a texture extractor, a forge file extractor, for change some texture to use with tools like "resorep" the dx11 version of the old texmod..

Just using as examples previous games, probably an expert can take the tool used on ac origins to scan forge files, that have some texture mods and use resorep to apply them,  upgrade it to use with odyssey too..

In the meantime i continue to play with it, hoping to find a nude mod, naked patch, or whatever the good author decide to call it!.. the game is enormous so my hope is to find it before i finish the game!

*sorry for my eng*

On 11/11/2018 at 2:06 PM, winny257 said:

hard be, is not a question, this changed texture file bring into game, is a very different thing.
it is thoroughly possible, that the game through a manipulation, does not work anymore!
Ubisoft is not stupid, if they do not allow modding, then they also know how to prevent this!
It is an American game developer, nudity, erotic and sex are there taboo, but violence in almost any form, is desired!
for me more than strange, in Assassin's creed origins there was still nudity, but not in odyssey anymore.
who the Greek mythology knows, the knows that the body culture was very important for the Greeks.
every statue of the gods is in Greece naked, there were a lot of bathhouses, and prostitution has been in greece at this time his origins. :classic_wink:

FYI Ubisoft is french ? 

22 minutes ago, kurosag1 said:

any ideas how to recreate this bug ?

kassandra-desnuda-assassins-creed-odysse

The image is a fake.

There was an actual bug (but only on console) to have the player staying in underwear (not fully naked.)

The body mesh of all actors contains the underwear and looks like not modifiable.