Assassin Creed Odyssey

11 hours ago, Mickmida said:

dude if you want historical sense women should not be around or participate in the Olympics

They are the epitome of fighting women - the Amazons whose origins are believed to be in Central Asia. The Roman and Greek mythology is full of their stories, they are said to have played a crucial role in the war over Troy. Her leader Penthesilea is killed by Homer of Achill. The fact is: the legends have a solid historical background. According to recent research, the role of women has to be re-examined, as different tasks have been performed by men and women in different cultures.

https://www.facebook.com/ORFUniversum/videos/universum-history-amazonen-die-wehrhaften-frauen/1819183558094021/

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

you can be satisfied that you can play it, I namely not.
I bought it, have it installed but can not play it, all because of the shitty copy protection!
I get right at the start of the game an error message, because in my registration is a wrong file!
This can only a profi repair, (the I do not am) or I would have to reinstall my windows, what I will do in no case.

So my purchase was a handle into the toilet! :classic_wink:

You can reinstall Windows 10 without losing all your important data. Just follow the instructions. :)

23 minutes ago, CPU said:

Just for info. Underwear/panties were invented in middle ages.

During the classical period (when Odyssey is placed) all family jewelry was just floating in the air.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/features/a-brief-history-of-pants-why-mens-smalls-have-always-been-a-subject-of-concern-771772.html

That should also know the Animus researchers from Ubisoft. 

There is so much information about Ancient Greece that you can write 1000 books. :)

I have this game on Playstation4 only but i know that i can purchase outfits in the PS4 store for this game, various armour and weapons ( all be it nothing of an adult nature and likely only created by the game developer themselves as a add on) .

Its a shame that its not open for modders/public to create armor that would go in that store or a similar PS4 community store. That way maybe instead of making a specific mod to remove underwear, a peson just creates a armor outfit that just doesnt have any underwear LMAO. 

21 minutes ago, mythor55 said:

You can reinstall Windows 10 without losing all your important data. Just follow the instructions. :)

1. I still have Win7, Win10 no option for me, I hate being supervised! :classic_wink:
2. at a windows reinstallation will all connections interrupted to my installed games. 
the games are still available, but not playable anymore, It means reinstalling all games must and that I will me not to do!

I played AC: Origins upon release and actually led time played a for a few weeks (pats self on back). But took a break and wanted to try the New Game + mode and do a new play through before moving on.

CPU, I was curious if you also played Origins before Odyssey, and how they were different if so. Just the important things. I was lucky enough not to experience the negative stuff upon launch due to a decent system which the Steam forums made me painfully aware not everyone had.

Thanks for your time.

8 minutes ago, landess said:

CPU, I was curious if you also played Origins before Odyssey, ...

No. I played AC3, AC Unity, and AC Syndicate.

Never played Origin. But checked on some forums if somebody managed to extract the data, that looks like in the exact same format than Odyssey.

This video is really good. Are the two voice actors (and also motion capture actors) that played Alexios and Kassandra.

When I first played the game I felt they were speaking with greek accent. The video is the proof.

CPU, a really nice video.

winny257, Amazon is actually the name for female warrior in ancient Greek.

It does not matter if they come from Asia, Europe or Africa.

These three continents all have an important role in Greek history and mythology.

In good and bad times.

:)

3 hours ago, mythor55 said:

winny257, Amazon is actually the name for female warrior in ancient Greek.

It does not matter if they come from Asia, Europe or Africa.

These three continents all have an important role in Greek history and mythology.

In good and bad times.

:)

but you forgot an important point or you did not know it. 
The Amazonas South America gets its name from the Amazons, there have also lived female warriors. :classic_wink:

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/female-warriors-amazon-literary-approach-001509

rs_1024x600-171114112842-1024-amazonians

48 minutes ago, winny257 said:

The Amazonas South America gets its name from the Amazons, there have also lived female warriors. :classic_wink:

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/female-warriors-amazon-literary-approach-001509

48 minutes ago, winny257 said:

Yes, I know, they got the Name Amazons from ancient Greek, 

but 2000 years or more later the Events in ancient Greece. 

I just forgot to mention America as an important continent for the Greek history,

but it was only later discovered by the Europeans. :)

I thought Amazons were people whom shopped online....

Seriously: looking at the graphics Odyssey looks more like a 'stand-alone' dlc for Origins as the assets, etc. look remarkably the same, albeit with new story, models and so forth.

This is a good thing! I'm guessing the extra year off was building the foundation they could use for the next few releases.

28 minutes ago, mythor55 said:

too different in many things

A map size isn't enough to convince me they started from scratch again. Neither are improvements to game play.

While I'm not saying Odyssey is a simple asset flip, my intentions were more along the lines of 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

If I can install Odyssey, and without looking at a single piece of documentation, start playing without issue just as if I had loaded up Origins, then I'd be thrilled with the outcome.

This is the impression I get, and have no issue with it what-so-eva!

1 hour ago, sikici3162 said:

I wısh see her vagına.

You want to see Kassandra's pussy, there is only ONE possibility, you have to buy UbiSoft. :classic_wink:
and as the new Big Boss decide You whether nudity or not. :classic_smile:
also CPU said several times, it is not possible and also not allowed.

1 minute ago, winny257 said:

You want to see Kassandra's pussy, there is only ONE possibility, you have to buy UbiSoft. :classic_wink:
and as the new Big Boss decide You whether nudity or not. :classic_smile:
also CPU said several times, it is not possible and also not allowed.

"Buy Ubisoft" I did not think about that :)

Sounds reasonable and perfectly legit. I just need to find enough money now :P