Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

2 minutes ago, DexRising said:

During the quest The broken warrior when I go back to Laura with Dynane Laura keeps repeating You fond her every time I interact with her.

You most likely left before her sister talked to you back in Riften. After the reunion scene, the sister should approach you and offer you a reward. If you leave before this, the quest won't be able to progress.

11 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

You most likely left before her sister talked to you back in Riften. After the reunion scene, the sister should approach you and offer you a reward. If you leave before this, the quest won't be able to progress.

Thank you that fixed my problem. And nice ballgag BTW?

29 minutes ago, griffinpyros said:

so, sadly replacing the hard drive and completely installing Skyrim, clean, off steam had no effect, the game still crashes constantly. For the life of me I cannot find out why or how it's happening.

Hello.

Why don't try writing your problems here:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/

And please more information !!! But there !

Thank you :)

54 minutes ago, cryo said:

Skipped as in setstage'd my way through 'What she deserves' if i remember correctly, so i guess some scripts from it are still running?.. Blending In worked fine though.

Don't skip to the very last stage immediately. Skip to the second- or third-to-last, and have the final scenes play out normally, that should allow the quest to finish up properly, if you intend to skip them in the first place.

Well, so far, playing through the "girls" retrieval and it has been pretty good, though one "jail" scene a messagebox opened just as I tried to talk to the person and I missed it because of the change I have that allows me to activate on Ok and such.  Nice SWF file to replace the MessageBox (same one works in SSE too).  But so far everything has been fine other than that.  Though I'm not a fan of BDSM at all, this hasn't been "ill-inducing" to play through so far.

Edit:  Completed the main quests and now doing some of the retrievals, though I am noticing a lot of new people in the towns (from this mod), are they just there for possible people contacts or other things?  Also, the two rooms in the back of the store, are they non-existent or for some other content later?  And the talks of the other location, does this mod offer it too or just the one outside of Whiterun?  Just the background made me wonder, if the other location existed.  Still, did like it.  There was one typo in one line of dialogue, but sorry, I don't remember it.  Fairly sure it was a "You" and should have been a "Your", so speel chek wouldn't have found it.

Just a thought, on some of the retrievals, perhaps have a random encounter with bandits that knock the player out and well, have their way at a local camp and you have to escape (if possible).  Maybe Laura could give a bonus when that happens of say, a new toy or something for your troubles.

GuruSR.

On 9/22/2019 at 5:15 PM, worik said:

Some random thoughts about decoration. Enhancing the shop even further. I mentioned some of them earlier but since it's the time of the year, I'll have time to add screenshots.

Opportunity: All things mentioned could develop itself into a "Decorate_Lauras_Shop_Quest" and grow with player successes and the jobs the PC does for Laura.

1. Mooooore Banners :classic_cool: They look really cool. ?

Hide contents

Up here would be great. Making them move in the wind would be even greater.

dev_LBS.3_0_1.1.jpg.7aadd17e7b4826c1bbf227cb5f9f9121.jpg

If not flags and banners, we could do with chains, ropes. Maybe steel bars ... or a cage (see 5 below). Well, you know? Ambience :classic_angel:

I'm not sure what I want to do up there, maybe I'll add another level instead of the current upper bedroom. The upper bedroom is pretty much useless anyway because NPCs can't properly walk up the stairs.

2. Flowers

Hide contents

Here, left and right. Like in the Blue Palace. Or snowberries in urns?

dev_LBS.3_0_1.2.jpg.b309583680ace10aaeb94d692363d93f.jpg

Here would be nice , too

dev_LBS.3_0_1.3.jpg.21547d2f98f518f0c514ca6beb7b39b0.jpg

Furthermore: decorationg the walls with ropes? Or chains again? Cuffs?

Flowers could be really nice.

3. Shop stuff

Hide contents

A ledger, a locked strongbox, coin pouches, business letters

dev_LBS.3_0_1.5.jpg.73b4722de656df48a16f9df45e41cfcb.jpg

A locked and hidden strongbox with ...

Reveal hidden contents

KEYS :scream:

You're right, that part is still too empty.

4. un-waste wasted space

Hide contents

dev_LBS.3_0_1.6.jpg.4af44d92a82a6c09664c1ab84021c23a.jpg

It could use some steel bars and a locked gate for the stairs. Make it appear like the crates contain something highly valuable

Or you could use the space to showcase rubber suits

And most of all, we need a display case with various gags! :classic_blush: Yes we do! Would fit in this corner.

I don't know if this needs changing.

Putting gags on display isn't really possible. The restraints I do have on display are ones that are flat or have a different inventory model. The gags are always as if they're on someone, so it would look weird.

When you lay a harness gag down IRL it becomes a bundle of straps with a ball in it.

5. Extension

Hide contents

Open the gate, and instead of the current wall, we get a staircase downwards into the basement.

And we coud have muuuuuch more options to start mysterious things down there. Like the secret door in the Sleeping Giant Inn :classic_happy:

dev_LBS.3_0_1.4.jpg.ff8d3cb5111848bcd0156a45e1d4b5e4.jpg

The cell "functionality" could either move downstairs or be  a cage in the attic.

I want to keep the cell there. I am planning on adding a basement though.

17 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Well, so far, playing through the "girls" retrieval and it has been pretty good, though one "jail" scene a messagebox opened just as I tried to talk to the person and I missed it because of the change I have that allows me to activate on Ok and such.  Nice SWF file to replace the MessageBox (same one works in SSE too).  But so far everything has been fine other than that.  Though I'm not a fan of BDSM at all, this hasn't been "ill-inducing" to play through so far.

Seeing that someone who isn't into BDSM is also enjoying it is really good to hear. :)

Edit:  Completed the main quests and now doing some of the retrievals, though I am noticing a lot of new people in the towns (from this mod), are they just there for possible people contacts or other things?

Yeah, they're used in the Seeking The Curse quest.

Also, the two rooms in the back of the store, are they non-existent or for some other content later?  And the talks of the other location, does this mod offer it too or just the one outside of Whiterun?  Just the background made me wonder, if the other location existed.  Still, did like it. 

The room in the back will probably get some use, but the upper bedroom is problematic because NPCs have a hard time going up the stairs.

There was one typo in one line of dialogue, but sorry, I don't remember it.  Fairly sure it was a "You" and should have been a "Your", so speel chek wouldn't have found it.

Just a thought, on some of the retrievals, perhaps have a random encounter with bandits that knock the player out and well, have their way at a local camp and you have to escape (if possible).  Maybe Laura could give a bonus when that happens of say, a new toy or something for your troubles.

GuruSR.

I'm not a fan of rape so I'm not going to add that, but more random encounters/outcomes are always good.

18 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'm not sure what I want to do up there, maybe I'll add another level instead of the current upper bedroom. The upper bedroom is pretty much useless anyway because NPCs can't properly walk up the stairs.

:classic_happy: sounds very good.

On the topic of stairs: what I learned is that

• I have to make them wide enough with a bit more NavMesh knots than necessary
  • no obstacles or anything blocking the path
  • best setting of all: solid walls on both sides

The stairs in e.g. the bards academy are a bit of an example for me. Even Breezhome or the Hearthfire homes work well

If nothing else works: place a door and make it a seperate cell :classic_laugh:

Edit: by the way: congratulations ?

Spoiler

a4.jpg.e76ab751090050c28b5774b51799c085.jpg 10001 posts :classic_laugh:

I guess the longer one up there ^ was the 10000 :classic_shy: ?

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The room in the back will probably get some use, but the upper bedroom is problematic because NPCs have a hard time going up the stairs.

There is a means around that.  Find a "glow" mesh of your choice in the plain Skyrim items, then place a new type of door at the top of the ledge and one somewhere else that would support the navmesh, then make the "glow" item attached to the new Door, then drag 2 copies of that door and link it, could add sounds like a swoosh, then basically if anyone asks what that is for, you can say a Mage designed the building and that was his signature, a teleporting door.  My thought on this was a guard from Windhelm followed me to Solstheim just to tell me about the Dawnguard...  He then walked back to the middle of the boat and activated a "door" and vanished.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'm not a fan of rape so I'm not going to add that, but more random encounters/outcomes are always good.

Nor am I, wasn't talking of that specifically, "having their way" could be "cleaning, cooking, etc".  Sex would probably be from time to time because to them, the captive looks like a slave.  Wouldn't be any different than what was happening at the camp you did earlier, same thing, just with bandits or mages, etc.  Mages could experiment on you, so forth.   Who is to say you're the only one after the restraints?  Perhaps design a "plugin" setup so people can tie in addon quests.

Also, I'm noticing the restraints I'm finding, are almost all the same, straightjackets and gag/blind, the odd armbinder and legs too, but other than that, not seen anything else.  Is there something that makes those get worse or different later on?  Like finding more exotic ones?

GuruSR.

3 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I don't know if this needs changing.

Putting gags on display isn't really possible. The restraints I do have on display are ones that are flat or have a different inventory model. The gags are always as if they're on someone, so it would look weird.

When you lay a harness gag down IRL it becomes a bundle of straps with a ball in it.

There is a Female Mannequin mod, same wooden texture, same buggy mannequin scripting, lol. Anyway, that might be useful if you did want to display the body or torso devices, and it could be possible to use the Dragon Priest Mask busts to place some of the head mounted devices, though they may look funny. I guess perhapse look at this as inspiration versus actual function.

There was another mod I stumbled across a while back, Cursed Mannequin Collars, which enslaves a person, freezing them in place. Might be interesting as a "Free the Captives" type of quest. Laura or Kata could learn about it and get royally unhappy about the situation those people would be in. I'm sure you have lots of plans already, so I'll stop dropping my two cents everywhere :D

8 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_happy: sounds very good.

On the topic of stairs: what I learned is that

• I have to make them wide enough with a bit more NavMesh knots than necessary
  • no obstacles or anything blocking the path
  • best setting of all: solid walls on both sides

The stairs in e.g. the bards academy are a bit of an example for me. Even Breezhome or the Hearthfire homes work well

If nothing else works: place a door and make it a seperate cell :classic_laugh:

I'll give the upper bedroom some more thought.

Edit: by the way: congratulations ?

Reveal hidden contents

a4.jpg.e76ab751090050c28b5774b51799c085.jpg 10001 posts :classic_laugh:

I guess the longer one up there ^ was the 10000 :classic_shy: ?

Thanks. :)

I didn't know I hit 10,000 posts. I did have around 8500 posts before I uploaded the mod though. I was really active in the BBoF.

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

There is a means around that.  Find a "glow" mesh of your choice in the plain Skyrim items, then place a new type of door at the top of the ledge and one somewhere else that would support the navmesh, then make the "glow" item attached to the new Door, then drag 2 copies of that door and link it, could add sounds like a swoosh, then basically if anyone asks what that is for, you can say a Mage designed the building and that was his signature, a teleporting door.  My thought on this was a guard from Windhelm followed me to Solstheim just to tell me about the Dawnguard...  He then walked back to the middle of the boat and activated a "door" and vanished.

I was thinking of using another type of stairs. Or even just placing another one of these right next to it to make it wider.

They already have chains hanging from the ceiling and a cell fitted in the shop, there's not really a reason to have shitty stairs.

Nor am I, wasn't talking of that specifically, "having their way" could be "cleaning, cooking, etc".  Sex would probably be from time to time because to them, the captive looks like a slave.  Wouldn't be any different than what was happening at the camp you did earlier, same thing, just with bandits or mages, etc.  Mages could experiment on you, so forth.   Who is to say you're the only one after the restraints?  Perhaps design a "plugin" setup so people can tie in addon quests.

I don't want the player to get enslaved by random bandits.

I'm also not sure about actual enslavement. It's a nightmare to keep something interesting when the player so limited in the things he/she can do.

If I do it it'll be consentual light slavery with a set NPCs.

Also, I'm noticing the restraints I'm finding, are almost all the same, straightjackets and gag/blind, the odd armbinder and legs too, but other than that, not seen anything else.  Is there something that makes those get worse or different later on?  Like finding more exotic ones?

GuruSR.

STC currently uses 20 restraints. It's limited because I have to copy and change the regular ones to make them inescapable. I takes a long time to make so many, so there aren't as many as I want. But I could always add a few more.

Which devices do you want to see?

By the way, which ones do you mean with exotic ones?

4 hours ago, griffinpyros said:

There is a Female Mannequin mod, same wooden texture, same buggy mannequin scripting, lol. Anyway, that might be useful if you did want to display the body or torso devices, and it could be possible to use the Dragon Priest Mask busts to place some of the head mounted devices, though they may look funny. I guess perhapse look at this as inspiration versus actual function.

There was another mod I stumbled across a while back, Cursed Mannequin Collars, which enslaves a person, freezing them in place. Might be interesting as a "Free the Captives" type of quest. Laura or Kata could learn about it and get royally unhappy about the situation those people would be in. I'm sure you have lots of plans already, so I'll stop dropping my two cents everywhere :D

I don't trust Skyrim's mannequins. The biggest jumpscare I ever had was because of a mannequin in Windhelm's player home. They creep me out ever since. :sweat_smile:

I'm also not sure about a bust.

That cursed mannequin idea has potential though.

26 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I don't want the player to get enslaved by random bandits.

I'm also not sure about actual enslavement. It's a nightmare to keep something interesting when the player so limited in the things he/she can do.

Well, not random, though, I guess it could take more work, maybe someone will make a plugin to do that, but the enslavement, is actually part of your mod (won't spoil it), you already did it consensual, well, you had to consent or nothing happened.  Which technically was still a choice, that is okay by most people.

28 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

STC currently uses 20 restraints. It's limited because I have to copy and change the regular ones to make them inescapable. I takes a long time to make so many, so there aren't as many as I want. But I could always add a few more.

I wasn't aware there were changes to the original DD ones, as for which ones are exotic and missing, damned if I know!  Remember, not into BDSM, so I haven't a clue there one bit.  Rather than adding to the mod, perhaps make addon packs instead.

One thing about keeping it interesting, is all the collections send you to one person then to a location, but you always find the items, nobody is racing ahead of you to get them first.  You talk about another person a lot during the "girls" set at how there is an owe due.  But wouldn't that person also have someone or a group out to look for them too?  What happens if the contact person in town got drunk and told some townfolk about them and someone went looking, could go to one place say near Whiterun and find Aela trapped and being attacked by (insert enemy here) when she can't defend herself, so you come to her rescue and ask her to follow you to people who can help (if you can't unlock the stuff she is in).  Could also have to lead her to Swain after the shop, by basic the answer on the NPC's arousal state or some other factor.

GuruSR.

I swear to gods that i had one mannequin in a basement in my home Lakeview Manor. And when i reloaded a game it just have moved a littlebit. I have jumped out of my chair back than! No kidding - it was freakin scary. Idk what i did to Skyrim - because i must have done something. It just have moved like littlebit off and was rotated like couple degrees off - when it should stand. It didn't walk - it just moved itself after game reload. But gods - that was scary $h**. And i was playing in the middle of a night.

Now when i play i always stand for couple of seconds and watch the mannequinn - if it moves. Than i'm ready to Fuz-Ro-Doh it - if it moves!

And also i don't remember everything allright - but i was able to give mannequinn some devious devices. And not having Devious Devices for Him - male body parts of the mannequin started to disappear (no torso, etc.)... And after reload i also had CTD's. So please don't use Skyrim's mannequinn...

EDIT: Now i remember. It was like a Slender game experience.

26 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

Well, not random, though, I guess it could take more work, maybe someone will make a plugin to do that, but the enslavement, is actually part of your mod (won't spoil it), you already did it consensual, well, you had to consent or nothing happened.  Which technically was still a choice, that is okay by most people.

I wasn't aware there were changes to the original DD ones, as for which ones are exotic and missing, damned if I know!  Remember, not into BDSM, so I haven't a clue there one bit.  Rather than adding to the mod, perhaps make addon packs instead.

One thing about keeping it interesting, is all the collections send you to one person then to a location, but you always find the items, nobody is racing ahead of you to get them first.  You talk about another person a lot during the "girls" set at how there is an owe due.  But wouldn't that person also have someone or a group out to look for them too?  What happens if the contact person in town got drunk and told some townfolk about them and someone went looking, could go to one place say near Whiterun and find Aela trapped and being attacked by (insert enemy here) when she can't defend herself, so you come to her rescue and ask her to follow you to people who can help (if you can't unlock the stuff she is in).  Could also have to lead her to Swain after the shop, by basic the answer on the NPC's arousal state or some other factor.

GuruSR.

You're right, it's not really fun that the restraints are always in the chest. But I have a few things planned to improve Seeking The Curse and that's something I want to address.

21 minutes ago, piotsze said:

I swear to gods that i had one mannequin in a basement in my home Lakeview Manor. And when i reloaded a game it just have moved a littlebit. I have jumped out of my chair back than! No kidding - it was freakin scary. Idk what i did to Skyrim - because i must have done something. It just have moved like littlebit off and was rotated like couple degrees off - when it should stand. It didn't walk - it just moved itself after game reload. But gods - that was scary $h**. And i was playing in the middle of a night.

Now when i play i always stand for couple of seconds and watch the mannequinn - if it moves. Than i'm ready to Fuz-Ro-Doh it if it moves!

And also i don't remember right - but i was able to give mannequinn some devious devices. And not havin Devious Devices for Him - male body parts of the mannequin started to disappear... And after reload i also had CTD's. So please don't ever use Skyrim's mannequinn...

Fun fact about Skyrim's mannequins: They wanted them to be able to wear armor and stuff, but they didn't add that functionality to an object, so it has to be an NPC.

So they made wooden NPCs, put them in their spot and disabled their AI and animations. Equipping armor on them works perfectly, but the script that keeps their AI disabled sometimes fucks up. So they sometimes return to being regular NPCs and they'll sandbox around. I saw one of them standing in a doorway and I almost pissed myself.

EDIT:

Those bastards are actually alive and just one script hickup away from jumpscaring us to sovngarde.

Mannequin.JPG.143715bda8c0b39dbd7a1b524dd9c493.JPG

4 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Fun fact about Skyrim's mannequins: They wanted them to be able to wear armor and stuff, but they didn't add that functionality to an object, so it has to be an NPC.

So they made wooden NPCs, put them in their spot and disabled their AI and animations. Equipping armor on them works perfectly, but the script that keeps their AI disabled sometimes fucks up. So they sometimes return to being regular NPCs and they'll sandbox around. I saw one of them standing in a doorway and I almost pissed myself.

Oh damn! I didn't even know about that. Freakin Slender-man! Now it makes sense to me why it moved. I was thinking i'm going nuts! Like you know - that i play too much of Skyrim or something. Oh geez - thanks for telling it. ?

21 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Those bastards are actually alive and just one script hickup away from jumpscaring us to sovngarde.

Mannequin.JPG.143715bda8c0b39dbd7a1b524dd9c493.JPG

Omg. NPC! ? Oh no, now it scares me even more! Damn i hate Dragons, shouting Draugrs - but they all are not even close to scare living $h** out of me like the mannequinns do...

EDIT: Maybe i'm kinda overreacting it. But seriously. IT IS SCARY PEOPLE! I don't wish anybody to experience it. But if it happens - i had  this one time feeling like a needle in my heart when it moved... Everybody reading this - as Laura said - that's totally true.

Be prepared that it might happen also in your game too!

(Also it is not related to mod. I had this mannequinn-moving problem even way before Laura created her mod.)

33 minutes ago, piotsze said:

EDIT: Maybe i'm kinda overreacting it. But seriously. IT IS SCARY PEOPLE! I don't wish anybody to experience it. But if it happens - i had  this one time feeling like a needle in my heart when it moved... Everybody reading this - as Laura said - that's totally true.

Happened to me also. I was in Severin Manor in Raven Rock. The four mannequins in the bedroom were all in their normal places. I turned and did some enchanting, then faced the bedroom again, and they had all taken a step forward towards the door. I nearly jumped out of my chair. It was like Dr Who's Weeping Angels.

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Imagine retreating to the "safety" of your bedroom, finally home, and as you turn to close the door behind you...

SneakDummy.jpg.6e1ecd7b4225869b418044558e987047.jpg

... your heart stops when you suddenly discover your "dummy" hiding behind the door, poised to strike ????

4 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

1 I don't want the player to get enslaved by random bandits.

2 STC currently uses 20 restraints. It's limited because I have to copy and change the regular ones to make them inescapable. I takes a long time to make so many, so there aren't as many as I want. But I could always add a few more.

3 I don't trust Skyrim's mannequins. The biggest jumpscare I ever had was because of a mannequin in Windhelm's player home. They creep me out ever since. :sweat_smile:

I'm also not sure about a bust.

That cursed mannequin idea has potential though.

first of all THANK YOU for the great mod!!!!

1 - there are already enough mods that do random enslavement and enough that do the hardcore stuff.  it's great to have a light stuff mod and i really like the 

"sort of enslaved" quest that you have already done. i would love to see more along lines like that one.

2 - for some reason on the "Seeking the Curse" quest i seem to get blindfolded about 80% of the time (if its just me that's fine).  possibly a slightly less chance of blindfolds?

not sure if these type restraints are used by the mod yet or not , but the restraints i would like to see used more often (by any mod) are the body suit of chains,

the hobble dresses, the pet suit, and the rope suit of restraints (for some reason i just don't see those often used, might be just me).

3 - i also absolutely hate skyrim's mannequins.  to the point any house i own i either don't build them or just disable them in game.  another mod that i use for 

"living mannequins" is "I'll Take the Display Model" by placing furniture from it in various places, then sticking NPCs in them.   one thing about skyrim's mannequins

that some people do not realize is they are technically NPCs (which is why i get rid of the default mannequins as i have mods that can cause even more issues with 

mannequins due to them being NPCs).

again thanks for the great mod.

Since everyone is talking about mannequins perhaps you can use them in a scary quest example below.  

The dragon born is given the location of an old abandoned bondage store and is sent by Laura to see if it still has any devices hidden somewhere in it.  When the dragon born arrives it appears that the place is already looted. After looking around a bit the player hears strange noises coming from behind a bookcase. 

The dragon born finds a switch and it opens into a hidden hallway. 

The hallway is still lit with lanterns and leads into a good size room. As the dragon born reaches the room, the bookcase quietly closes locking the dragon born inside. Along the walls in the room are tables covered in bondage devices and between the tables are mannequins. In the center of the room is a woman bound and gagged in metal restraints on an altar of some type.

When the dragon born reaches the woman, she mumbles though her gag "Mmof mif a map!" and the dragon born replies "Let’s get that gag off so I can understand you." When the dragon born touches the bound woman a trap goes off and the dragon born is now bound in a yoke and gag. The mannequins then come to life and attack the dragon born.  A mannequin is just a naked NPC so with bound combat the player should be able to defeat the mannequins.

Once the mannequins are defeated another hidden passage is revealed.  The dragon born cannot escape the bindings and can't leave the way she came, nor can she free the woman from the alter.  With no choice the dragon born follows the passage to another room.  In this room is one mannequin mage that must be defeated.  Once the mannequin mage is defeated, the dragon born looks around and sees an alchemy lab, an enchanter, a pedestal with a journal on it and a lever at the back of the room.

If the dragon born pulls the lever it opens the bookcase and releases the bound woman from the alter but she is still bound in her metal restraints.  The dragon born is now able to lead the woman back to Laura's Bondage Shop to be released.

The journal says:  
“1st entry: I can’t sell my creations if no one sees them. Paying the local girls to model for me is costing too much and I’ll be broke by the end of the year if I can’t find a way to lower my costs.”  

“2nd entry: I whipped up a paralyze potion today and used it on a bandit girl. I brought her back in metal restraints and used her as a display. The only problem was that her constant struggling was causing the customers to get nervous and ask if she was here willingly.  I managed to convince them is was just a realistic demonstration, but I will need to come up with a better solution.”

“3rd entry: Today I learned a calm spell from a local mage, and it’s worked wonders in keeping my new model in line.  I think I will add a few more bandit girls to my collection. The sales are really starting to pick up.”

“4th entry: I’m an idiot. While two of the local girls were in the store, my first model suddenly fell over and stopped moving.  The two girls ran over to help her and saw that she was dead. I knew they would get the guards to investigate, so I used a calm spell on them and forced them to drink my paralyze potion.  My two new models are now bound and ready to serve. It seems that I forgot that my models are still living things that require food and water. Perhaps it’s what they were moaning about so much.”

“5th entry: Feeding the models is a risky and time-consuming task. They won’t eat while calmed or paralyzed. Even when near death they will often try to scream for help or try to bite me.  Some refuse to eat at all. Hiding the bodies is becoming more difficult as the guards have stepped up their patrols. The older I get the harder it is to drag the bodies into the forest and the local hunters are finding the them before the animals are. I recently read in a book that Daedric Princes like to make deals in exchange for souls. Bandit souls are not hard for me to come by. Perhaps I’ll visit one of their shrines and see what they are willing to offer.”

“6th entry: I’m set for life! I spoke with Clavicus Vile and we made a deal. I am to build a secret shrine and to offer souls to him and in exchange my new models no longer require food, water or calm spells. “

“7th entry: That bastard!  After a few months the models started to turn to wood so I went back to Clavicus Vile to see what went wrong. He said ‘I never promised eternal beauty, only that your new mannequins would require no care. If you want more models, send me more souls.’ He thinks he tricked me, but I’ll get the better of him! Wooden mannequins are easy to burn, and the models last for months before turning so I’m still better off.”

“8th entry: No this can’t be happening! I went to burn the latest batch of mannequins and they turned on me! I removed the restraints so that I could reuse them later and before I got the fire started, I was bound up tight. They dragged me to the alter and offered Clavicus Vile my soul in exchange for theirs. He said mine alone was not good enough and that if they kept bringing him more, then maybe one day he would return theirs. My new captors kept me in the store forcing me to make and sell devices. Every time I would try to run, they would cast a calm spell on me and force me back. I couldn’t go to the guard, they would hang me for what I have done.  For two months they kept me a prisoner in my own shop while they collected my customers and offered them to Clavicus Vile. Then I started to turn to wood as well. They tried to burn me as I had done to their friends, but I escaped into my study room. Without me to run the store there will be no more customers and no more souls for Clavicus Vile”.

“9th entry: It feels like I have been here for years and I’ve learned a few new spells from my books. Looters and adventures wander into the shop occasionally, and the mannequins bind them up using traps and offer them to Clavicus Vile. I can’t defeat the mannequins alone but if some adventurer were to take them out, I would be able to escape. I may be made from wood, but I am also immortal if I’m careful. It’s only a matter of time... “

“10th entry: Yes! Some fool killed them all and she’s still bound up tight! I’ll kill her with magic to stop her from talking to anyone. I will be unstoppable when I find some enchantable armor.”

I think they're are enough slavery mods so to speak.....Laura your mod works so well and is so amazing because of how it all flows...your storytelling is amazing. Part of the draw on yours is that there are a bunch of stories within a story and I think you become really interested in what is going to happen next. It puts you on your seat and is also exciting. There are unexpected twists and turns to the story like with the hood and the cell (trying not give away parts of the story for people who haven't played through). You do it really well. You can tell you have thought this through. You cover the bdsm side, you have the psychological aspect where you wonder whats going to happen next which is a huge part of it. Your mod is definitely one of the top tier mods.