Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

5 hours ago, Ryutenma said:

im on SE i thought it didnt have papyrus logs

Ā 

Usually located here on your computer: ...Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

Ā 

Provided you have it activated in the ini file.

Ā 

Locate your Skyrim.ini file, open it in a text editor (any will do), locate the Papyrus section, and then set all 4 values to "true" (ie =1) if they are set to "=0". This is what it should look like:

Ā 

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Ā 

(NOTE: the ini file locations depend can depend on your setup. if using MO2, and if you have profile ini unchecked, they're usually also in the documents folder)

Ā 

Word of advice though, IF and when you do have to share a log to ask for help in troubleshooting issues, please "attach" the log to your post, and don't copy / paste it, as it is a lot of text.

Ā 

Also of note, if you are also experiencing CTD's, might be a good idea to get and set up Netscript framework from Nexus (use SSE Engine Fixes instead of DDL Plugin Loader for requirements), as this will also generate a crash log which can help troubleshoot CTD's in most cases.

Edited by YojimboRatchet
13 hours ago, Alpha719 said:

No I can't talk to her because she is busy and she just sleeps on the bed downstairs I don't know how to post the papyrus log, but I do like the mod thoughĀ 

Use wait until after 8 am? I got it continuing easily that way. Maybe the other npc was still running to shop.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Use wait until after 8 am? I got it continuing easily that way. Maybe the other npc was still running to shop.

Just finished this earlier this afternoon, and I couldn't talk to Laura either.

Ā 

At least not until after Sona and Katarina had finished talking, and then Sona finished talking to Laura.

Ā 

You just need to wait until after all the other NPC's have finished their scripted dialogues.

Ā 

Eagerly awaiting for the continuation, at which point I will install Cities of the North, Warbird's Whiterun Metropolis, and Deviously Cursed Loot. Then start a brand new playthrough.

Ā 

Ā 

Addendum: Just got back to playing after taking a break to watch SailGP and noticed that all of my saves post-totem (Origin Quest) are now disassociated from my character and only show up in the 'Show All Saves' menu.

Ā 

Running latest 3.32 Beta version on SE

Edited by IBAGadget
new information

Hi there! Just wanted some help really I recently updated to the latest version but for some reason whenever I'm supposed to have devices equipped to me nothing happens I get the speech box come up as if she's equipping it but nothing actually gets equipped. Any ideas what could be causing this?

10 minutes ago, Ash71411 said:

Hi there! Just wanted some help really I recently updated to the latest version but for some reason whenever I'm supposed to have devices equipped to me nothing happens I get the speech box come up as if she's equipping it but nothing actually gets equipped. Any ideas what could be causing this?

LE or SE?

Ā 

if SE, do you have DD 5.1 installed and all devices built in Bodyslide to your character preset?

Ā 

If so, check your DD MCM settings to make sure that it's not setting them to be invisible under your clothing

Ā 

If LE, I have no clue. I've never played LE

1 hour ago, Ryutenma said:

so there is a rare isue i have been having my frames drop to 1 and it either stalls out or crashes here is the crash report from this CTDĀ 

You have a very big amount of game changing mods, it is not surprising your game is unstable. Also to note that you are using SkyrimSE.

On 10/8/2021 at 12:26 PM, Taki17 said:

So unless the ID of any NPCs you modified changes in subsequent mod releases, you can always load this plugin after LBS in your load order and their apperances will change to whatever you modified them to. Pack it together with the head meshes and textures, and you can have it as a mod that you can easily activate in your mod manager too. Now you can uninstall the previous version of LBS, install the latest, activate your mod that affects NPCs and you should be good to go.

Thanks to your instructions, I have managed to create a new eslified esp with SSSEedit, which is showing up in the load order.

But how do I pack it together with the head meshes and textures to create a full mod? I am using MO2 if that's relevant.

19 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

But how do I pack it together with the head meshes and textures to create a full mod?

It should be as simple as creating a new folder in your file manager, name it "data", and inside, put the new plugin you created, and a "meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Laura's Bondage Shop.esp\" folder structure with head meshes inside the last folder and a "textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\Laura's Bondage Shop.esp\" for the face textures. You can copy them from your Skyrim/data and select the only files for NPCs you modified, the filenames are same as their IDs in xedit. Then take this "data" folder and compress it into .zip or .7zip.

Edited by Taki17
17 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Save was old somewhat dirty, so I've started a new one with minimum mod initialization. Got through all quests 1 by 1 only skipping movement with movetoqt command, problem appeared again.
Papyrus.0.log

This is a somewhat big log for a sesion this short. I've seen worse, but there are a lot ofĀ concerning errors. I suspect your problem is caused by performance issues. Can't say what exactly is causing this, sorry.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, Ryutenma said:

okay got it to make a file finally here you goĀ 

Papyrus.0.log 1.34 MBĀ Ā·Ā 1 download

This is big log. It looks like your game is somewhat unstable. The scripting engine has a lot on it's plate in your game. Which can cause issues like the one you're having. Please try to give your game some breathing room.

4 minutes ago, Laura said:

This is big log. It looks like your game is somewhat unstable. The scripting engine has a lot on it's plate in your game. Which can cause issues like the one you're having. Please try to give your game some breathing room.

what do you suggest i turn off thenĀ 

11 minutes ago, Ryutenma said:

I see a lot of different errors. It's not one mod spamming erros. So I'm not sure what to do. I don't know your game. It also doesn't help that I'm not very good at this. I don't know a lot of mods in your load order. It's best if you take a look yourself.

Edited by Laura
8 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

LE or SE?

Ā 

if SE, do you have DD 5.1 installed and all devices built in Bodyslide to your character preset?

Ā 

If so, check your DD MCM settings to make sure that it's not setting them to be invisible under your clothing

Ā 

If LE, I have no clue. I've never played LE

I play LE I have all the up to date required mods when I equip them myself it works just when it's equipped for a quest it doesn't.

11 minutes ago, Ash7141 said:

I play LE I have all the up to date required mods when I equip them myself it works just when it's equipped for a quest it doesn't.

Posting a log wouldn't be a terrible idea. DD itself prints the steps it goes through, so if it's some issue with DD function calls, that's the best place to try. Otherwise, a mod list, especially DD-related mods that influence or alter the behavior of restraints could prove useful as well.

Ā 

40 minutes ago, Ryutenma said:

so my creation club just stopped working and i have no idea why

That's hardly an LBS related issue now, is it. Considering the issues you were having previously. you might just did best if you nuked your current game setup and built one from scratch on a clean install, this time pruning the mods you install and configuring Skyrim properly too.

Edited by Taki17
Just now, Taki17 said:

That's hardly an LBS related issue now, is it. Considering the issues you were having previously. you might just did best if you nuked your current game setup and built one from scratch, this time pruning the mods you install and configuring Skyrim properly too.

yea sorry for posting that here but you all have been far more helpful then the discords im in i got it fixed though now im having a different issue im getting this in MO2 notificationsĀ 

The failed plugins are:

ā€¢ Couldn't load DeviousDevices.dll (Devious Devices). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

Just now, Ryutenma said:

ā€¢ Couldn't load DeviousDevices.dll (Devious Devices). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

So I ain't the most familiar with SSE, but you either have the LE or otherwise incompatible version of DD installed on SSE, or there was a creation club update made SKSE64 obsolete and incompatible again?

Just now, Taki17 said:

So I ain't the most familiar with SSE, but you either have the LE or otherwise incompatible version of DD installed on SSE, or there was a creation club update made SKSE64 obsolete and incompatible again?

im not really sure it would just stop responding so i reinstalled it and got it working again, and i was not having this plugin issue earlier im digging to answers atmĀ 

3 hours ago, Ryutenma said:

Everything apart form Laura and DDs.

Do you really expect a mod author to do your homework? Read your own logfile, look which ones are making most of the noise and ditch them.

The last three pages of this thread are from people complaining about their heavily over-modded game crashing on a stable mod. What's wrong with you people?!