34 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Is this legit or is the second user correct with "never ever use this"?

I've never seen GetForm() used, and by its description on the CK wiki it's dependent on your load order.

However, I've seen many mods use GetFormFromFile(), and the only time it causes issues is when it's run against a plugin that's not loaded.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

sorry, it seems I m either too dumb or the guides I tried all failed me.

How do I get the dirtyness as a global variable easily without making BiS a master? 

I only found this thing:

but I remember that something similar to that fucked up my mod (when I tried to use Devious Devices without making it master).

Is this legit or is the second user correct with "never ever use this"?

2nd user is correct for the "GetForm" script function from any mod file, don't ever use it, better option is to use https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetFormFromFile_-_Game (with optional usage of https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetModByName_-_Game (requires SKSE) to check if the mod is actually in the load order) as it retrieves the correct form regardless of actual load order position, when using another mod as a soft dependency.

Gave links to the creation kit wiki (skyrim side) as examples are provided and the functions are described in more detail.

Edited by ptmc2112
17 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

2nd user is correct for the "GetForm" script function from any mod file, don't ever use it, better option is to use https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetFormFromFile_-_Game (with optional usage of https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetModByName_-_Game (requires SKSE) to check if the mod is actually in the load order) as it retrieves the correct form regardless of actual load order position, when using another mod as a soft dependency.

Gave links to the creation kit wiki (skyrim side) as examples are provided and the functions are described in more detail.

31 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

I've never seen GetForm() used, and by its description on the CK wiki it's dependent on your load order.

However, I've seen many mods use GetFormFromFile(), and the only time it causes issues is when it's run against a plugin that's not loaded.

thanks alot guys, I will try to work with that.

On a second thought I just looked up my scripts and noticed I already used this long time ago to try and make Devious Devices work without mastery.

if Game.GetModByName("Devious Devices - Expansion.esm") != 255
        libs = (Quest.GetQuest("zadQuest") As zadLibs)
    endif

might be a different situation, but this broke ALOT of things and basically did not work out at all, sadly, hmm.

just hopefully getting a single varibale is not the same of a problem.

Edited by Nymra
13 hours ago, Nymra said:

might be a different situation, but this broke ALOT of things and basically did not work out at all, sadly, hmm.

The problem there is you are casting as an external type - 'zadLibs'.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106848-multiple-mods-with-soft-dependency-to-the-same-resource/

You can cast to built in types no problem (quest, formlist, magiceffect, globalvariable etc) but once you start casting as an external type you're going to need special handling or what happens is detailed in the thread I linked. Read my first and my last few posts in that thread should be enough to cover it (There's bit inbetween where I was still figuring things out). The Pay Sex Crime interface example is basically still how I do it. 

as for player bis dirt it's just something like

Float Function GetPlayerBisDirt()
	; Returns 0.0 - 1.0
	If Game.GetModByName("Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") != 255
		Return (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000DA8, "Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") as GlobalVariable).GetValue()
	EndIf
    Return 0.0
EndFunction

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

The problem there is you are casting as an external type - 'zadLibs'.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106848-multiple-mods-with-soft-dependency-to-the-same-resource/

You can cast to built in types no problem (quest, formlist, magiceffect, globalvariable etc) but once you start casting as an external type you're going to need special handling or what happens is detailed in the thread I linked. Read my first and my last few posts in that thread should be enough to cover it (There's bit inbetween where I was still figuring things out). The Pay Sex Crime interface example is basically still how I do it. 

as for player bis dirt it's just something like

Float Function GetPlayerBisDirt()
	; Returns 0.0 - 1.0
	If Game.GetModByName("Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") != 255
		Return (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000DA8, "Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") as GlobalVariable).GetValue()
	EndIf
    Return 0.0
EndFunction

thx alot for clarifying :D
I was looking for that exact thread. 
I implemented it as described and it works out nicely (once I remembered that it is a Float not an Int, that is, haha 

Edited by Nymra

@Monoman1

Not sure if this is appropriate to ask here, but your tweak for BiS, can it be applied to other bathing mods as well? The clear cum mechanic is really nice from your tweaked mod, but it requires being locked into BiS.

I do like BiS, but i was wondering if that is easily implemented into mods like Keep it Clean or Dirt and Blood. Thanks, if you're able to answer. Enjoying the tweaks for BiS so far anyway.

On 9/19/2021 at 1:45 AM, LostDremoraDream said:

@Monoman1

Not sure if this is appropriate to ask here, but your tweak for BiS, can it be applied to other bathing mods as well? The clear cum mechanic is really nice from your tweaked mod, but it requires being locked into BiS.

I do like BiS, but i was wondering if that is easily implemented into mods like Keep it Clean or Dirt and Blood. Thanks, if you're able to answer. Enjoying the tweaks for BiS so far anyway.

I guess so...? Don't know why you're asking that here though. You'd have to ask those mod authors. BiS might be easier though as it effectively has open permissions AFAIR.

Would there happen to be a changelog for each mod available somewhere? I'm specifically looking to see what's changed in the BiS Tweak since I downloaded version 2.7 from the Nexus, partially because I'm looking to fix a specific issue that's present in 2.7.

On 11/5/2018 at 3:51 PM, Monoman1 said:

Yes. The BiS tweak here is far more comprehensive.

Guys, please remember to follow the upgrade instructions in the changelog.

Found the above post using the search function, is there an actual procedure I need to follow while updating to the latest version?

Hey, y'all, I kind of feel like an idiot for posting this but I am so confused what stupid insignificant thing I'm doing wrong.

I really really like playing with YPS fashion and Monoman's tweak, but I hate that playing with long hair spams the top left with that bit, "You are really proud of your long hair". I'm a bit of a novice modder, but I felt like it shouldn't be so hard to remove one line in the script. I must have forgotten that I'm daft. 

Truthfully, I just can't get the script to compile. I tried it in SSEScript, but I know it sometimes has problems, had a ton of compilation errors. I thought maybe just doing it in the CK would help. The Gameplay > Papyrus Script Manager menu failed on compilation, but I read somewhere that it doesn't take into account script dependencies or something (obviously not a scripter here). So, I attached the script to something and then edited it from there but still had a slurry of errors failed on compilation. I couldn't even get the unedited script to compile, so clearly I'm just doing something wrong. 

So, I humbly implore you, smarter community of Loverslab, if it would be possible for someone to give me a compiled ypsHairScript.pex or perhaps just tell me what simple modder mistake I'm making that would cause me to get the following massive set of compilation errors. I was editing the script on the YPS03Hair quest if it matters. Also, sorry if this is technically in the wrong place? I'll remove it if it is.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "ypsHairScript"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(3,20): unknown type yps_pc_mcm
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(4,27): unknown type ypspiercingticker
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(5,31): unknown type ypsuiextensionsscript
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(6,17): unknown type ypsutil
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\JsonUtil.psc(49,8): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\JsonUtil.psc(49,19): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\JsonUtil.psc(49,43): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(250,12): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(250,12): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(250,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(281,31): ypsuiextensionsscript is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(281,8): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(298,12): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(298,12): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(298,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(346,30): ypsuiextensionsscript is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(346,8): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(388,17): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(393,12): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(393,12): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(393,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(399,30): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(399,30): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(399,55): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(399,108): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(399,108): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(399,95): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(400,87): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(400,87): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(451,50): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(451,50): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(451,83): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(451,136): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(451,136): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(451,123): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(452,50): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(452,50): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(460,44): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(465,30): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(465,62): GetModByName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(465,62): cannot call the member function GetModByName alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(465,88): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(482,23): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(482,34): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(482,53): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(482,53): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(503,23): variable StringUtil is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(503,34): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(503,59): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(503,59): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(533,30): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(533,30): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(533,55): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(533,108): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(533,108): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(533,95): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(535,74): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(535,74): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(549,34): ypsuiextensionsscript is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(549,20): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(555,50): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(555,50): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(555,83): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(555,136): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(555,136): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(555,123): cannot compare a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(556,50): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(556,50): only arrays can be indexed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(564,44): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ypsHairScript.psc(577,34): yps_pc_mcm is not a known user-defined type

.... And so on for all 2000+ lines of the script. I'm obviously just doing stuff wrong.

Edited by Offcycle
7 hours ago, Offcycle said:

or perhaps just tell me what simple modder mistake I'm making that would cause me to get the following massive set of compilation errors.

The "unknown type" errors are due to missing scripts that the one you're compiling depends on. I don't remember whether it needs the source or the compiled version, but that's the cause.

Hi, I've been led here.
I just installed Bathing In Skyrim a few days ago. I tried your version, everything is in $BIS_, why is that? Also, will Bend Over ever be fixed? Bathing animation wouldn't play unless I pick "Custom 3" which I believe to be "Mixed". Bend Over is now a stand still instead of an A pose which I guess is a progress...

5 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Hi, I've been led here.
I just installed Bathing In Skyrim a few days ago. I tried your version, everything is in $BIS_, why is that? Also, will Bend Over ever be fixed? Bathing animation wouldn't play unless I pick "Custom 3" which I believe to be "Mixed". Bend Over is now a stand still instead of an A pose which I guess is a progress...

Funny you mention that, for BiS it looks like the ONLY animation that is actually functioning is STAND, neither 'Mixed' nor 'BEND OVER' are present, even in the KuroNomo optional downloads.

Only
KNNWashBodyStanding
KNNWashBodyStandingTypeBStart

mzinBatheAnimation1 is the BEND over animation

I have a bit of a problem with Aroused nips, anybody knows why setting areola size does not do absolutely anything in SSE? I am using 3BBA body and all the morphs are working fine  (nipplesize and length even the perkiness is fine) except the aerola size is not changing at all, tried all kind of values. Debug says in the top left corner that it is setting the nipple size to x and setting the areola size to x but nothing is happening. Anybody can help please?

Edited by Midnightbug
On 9/30/2021 at 10:41 AM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Hi, I've been led here.

Monoman1's version of Bathing in Skyrim is  missing the translations file. Install Bathing in Skyrim from Nexus or from Loverslab and then merge Monoman1's version over it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not entirely certain under which mod to post this... It's possible that this bug carried over from the original Bathing in Skyrim, but I am using your tweak.

When automatically redressing after bathing in a river, carry weight enchantments on gear pieces that were put on again automatically no longer apply correctly. Can be fixed by manually undressing and then putting them on again. I tested with a Silver Necklace and a pair of Leather Boots, so I'm assuming you could replicate this with any piece of gear. Just equip some and then memorize your current weight capacity, proceed to bathe & wait for redressing to occur, then check your maximum capacity again.

I am letting SLS handle my weight capacity through the misogyny settings, unsure if that has any effect on being able to replicate this bug or not, but it does warrant mentioning.   

On 11/10/2021 at 10:43 AM, firepunch1 said:

When automatically redressing after bathing in a river, carry weight enchantments on gear pieces that were put on again automatically no longer apply correctly. Can be fixed by manually undressing and then putting them on again.

That's an engine-level bug. You need Equip Enchantment Fix (LE/SE) for it work properly.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am using BiS Unofficial Conversion for SSE with these tweaks and washing removes the cum layers from the character (visual), but the other mods still detect the cum layers somehow. For example, SLSF will register the effects under magic tab.

I am also using SCO (your mod) and if I click the "remove cum on player" the cum is properly removed and the other mods react accordingly.

Going out for a swim removes the effect also. 

I am suspecting the BiS Tweak might not remove the cum properly from player. What do you think? 

• 2 weeks later...

I had been using BiS tweaked 2.7 for some time now and noticed that 3.3 was out. I installed it and every time I get to water and use my bathe hot key nothing happens, if I push the shower hotkey just to check it says I am not in a shower. I disable and re-enable the BiS mod as the instructions for running mid game update. I have noticew if I have bottles of water and I am on land it gives me the choice to use them. am I missing something?