On 12/16/2021 at 10:25 PM, FireSplitter said:

Hello, I am using BiS Unofficial Conversion for SSE with these tweaks and washing removes the cum layers from the character (visual), but the other mods still detect the cum layers somehow. For example, SLSF will register the effects under magic tab.

I am also using SCO (your mod) and if I click the "remove cum on player" the cum is properly removed and the other mods react accordingly.

Going out for a swim removes the effect also. 

I am suspecting the BiS Tweak might not remove the cum properly from player. What do you think? 

I still have not managed to get it to work. I also attached a papyrus log, maybe it helps: Papyrus.0.log

On 7/21/2021 at 3:49 PM, jperrins66 said:

Bathing in skyrim SE, If this helps I have found that, for me, if I use BiS SE on nexus as the base and then overwrite with Monoman's  LE tweak version then all functions work fine out of the box in SE

Hi, just wondering, did you have trouble getting BiS LE tweaked to detect the dirt texture sets? I'm on SE as well but it's detecting 0 sets for me.

Texture Sets:

BiS Tweaked supports up to 5 different dirt texture sets. Install extra sets into '\Textures\mzin\Bathe'. The textures go directly into the 'Set' folders. Add/Remove texture sets IN ORDER. DO NOT install a set into 'Set2' and then skip 'Set3' to install into 'Set4'. The mod will stop trying to detect textures once it reaches an empty folder.

I noticed that installing it like you said doesn't automatically set up the 'Set' folders mentioned in the description page, it just dump the textures in the \Bathe folder. I tried to manually add them in but still no luck. I also have the latest PapyrusUtil installed.

Edited by Saber2th
3 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Hi, just wondering, did you have trouble getting BiS LE tweaked to detect the dirt texture sets? I'm on SE as well but it's detecting 0 sets for me.

Texture Sets:

BiS Tweaked supports up to 5 different dirt texture sets. Install extra sets into '\Textures\mzin\Bathe'. The textures go directly into the 'Set' folders. Add/Remove texture sets IN ORDER. DO NOT install a set into 'Set2' and then skip 'Set3' to install into 'Set4'. The mod will stop trying to detect textures once it reaches an empty folder.

I noticed that installing it like you said doesn't automatically set up the 'Set' folders mentioned in the description page, it just dump the textures in the \Bathe folder. I tried to manually add them in but still no luck. I also have the latest PapyrusUtil installed.

I did not have that problem

On 1/5/2022 at 5:53 PM, jperrins66 said:

I did not have that problem

Hmm... That's weird. Fortunately after disabling and enabling the mod through MCM, the textures finally showed up on my character, even though it still says it's detecting 0 textures, thanks anyway.

1 hour ago, slonez1 said:

Hi, I'm enjoying the Amputator Mod here (coupled with Survival), but one thing I've noticed is that the mobs get passive once you lose both arms or legs, which makes it kind of easy to just walk away right to a town.

Is there any way we can fix that?

It's intended. Or it was intended that other mods would take over - Deviously helpless/Deviously enslaved etc. 

I've been meaning to make it optional. Whenever I get to it. 

It is SLS that's doing it btw. Not amp. 

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's intended. Or it was intended that other mods would take over - Deviously helpless/Deviously enslaved etc. 

I've been meaning to make it optional. Whenever I get to it. 

It is SLS that's doing it btw. Not amp. 

would also really appreciate that feature, really enjoy the combat dismemberment mod, thanks for your work!

12 hours ago, lucakro said:

Anyone got the link to YPS tweak 1.7? 

Not sure but I seem to remember it existing :P

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/12799-mod-features/?do=findComment&comment=54218

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3378897

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3436353

Should be obvious but use the version that goes with the other versions of SLS/WT etc otherwise there may be incompatibilities. 

On 1/15/2022 at 9:52 AM, Monoman1 said:

I am using SLS v 0662 and even with all of the tweaks here installed YPS still doesnt do the eyeshadow and lipstick correctly.

Any Ideas?

9 hours ago, u543764509 said:

How is compatibility of Monoman's tweaks with SE? Which work and which don't? i've used them for years in LE and loved them, but I switched over to SE now.

I'm using the YPS Fashion and Bathing in Skyrim tweaks in SE, and they're both working fine. I did convert the BiS tweak into an override patch in case there were changes made during the port, but it might be fine without doing that.

On 12/16/2021 at 10:25 PM, FireSplitter said:

Hello, I am using BiS Unofficial Conversion for SSE with these tweaks and washing removes the cum layers from the character (visual), but the other mods still detect the cum layers somehow. For example, SLSF will register the effects under magic tab.

I am also using SCO (your mod) and if I click the "remove cum on player" the cum is properly removed and the other mods react accordingly.

Going out for a swim removes the effect also. 

I am suspecting the BiS Tweak might not remove the cum properly from player. What do you think? 

Anyone experienced this beside me?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if BiS Tweaked is still getting updates at all, but I wanted to make a suggestion. If the character is blocked from bathing by bondage, but has a follower who is not blocked, maybe the player could ask the follower to bathe them? I'm not sure if appropriate animations exist in Sexlab already or not.

19 hours ago, lolwutttt said:

Not sure if BiS Tweaked is still getting updates at all, but I wanted to make a suggestion. If the character is blocked from bathing by bondage, but has a follower who is not blocked, maybe the player could ask the follower to bathe them? I'm not sure if appropriate animations exist in Sexlab already or not.

I think this kind of thing would be better handled by other mods. BiS isn't going to be aware of the context of either the situation you're in or who you want to bathe you. I don't think it'd be appropriate that you could or would ask just any Npc to bathe you (a very private thing). I think it'd be fine for a submissive PC and a dominant master Npc but like I say BiS is not going to be aware of these variables. 

IIRC all the hooks are available to other mods to do what you want but it's yet to be used AFAIK.

Also doubt there is any existing appropriate animations. 

On 2/5/2022 at 7:51 PM, Monoman1 said:

I think this kind of thing would be better handled by other mods. BiS isn't going to be aware of the context of either the situation you're in or who you want to bathe you. I don't think it'd be appropriate that you could or would ask just any Npc to bathe you (a very private thing). I think it'd be fine for a submissive PC and a dominant master Npc but like I say BiS is not going to be aware of these variables. 

IIRC all the hooks are available to other mods to do what you want but it's yet to be used AFAIK.

Also doubt there is any existing appropriate animations. 

Understandable... thanks for the response anyways! ?

On 9/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, Monoman1 said:

Fixed applying pubic hair via 'SOS - Pubic Hair for Females'. Changed growth stages to: Bare, strip, bush, wild, untamed, untamed (stage 5 is the same as there aren't enough meshes. And yes I know pubic hair doesn't grow like this but I don't care)

Hey, Monoman. SOS - Pubic Hair for Females came out with an update and there's now more than ten different meshes. I updated your script and changed the mesh order to 0: bare / 1: small strip / 2: "neet trim" / 3: bush / 4: bushy / 5: very bushy and gave it a go and everything seems to work quite well. Just letting you know in case you planned to revisit it. Let me know if you want the scipt/source so you can see the changes I made and make sure I didn't bork anything...

Edited by rhino_4
On 2/19/2022 at 4:23 PM, rhino_4 said:

Hey, Monoman. SOS - Pubic Hair for Females came out with an update and there's now more than ten different meshes. I updated your script and changed the mesh order to 0: bare / 1: small strip / 2: "neet trim" / 3: bush / 4: bushy / 5: very bushy and gave it a go and everything seems to work quite well. Just letting you know in case you planned to revisit it. Let me know if you want the scipt/source so you can see the changes I made and make sure I didn't bork anything...

Where's this update? I can't find it...

For those who want it because it took me hours to do myself ><

Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (14-May-2021) (for SE + water detection)

Download

1. powerofthree payprus extender

2. Bathing in Skyrim Special Edition - Unofficial Conversion
3. Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (overwrite all files and convert over to SE or dont)
4. Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 SE+water detection.7z (Scripts and ESP Overwrite all)

anyway thats it! (should work with every water mod without the need for a patch)

Edited by tamai
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 2:35 PM, tamai said:

For those who want it because it took me hours to do myself ><

Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (14-May-2021) (for SE + water detection)

Download

1. powerofthree payprus extender

2. Bathing in Skyrim Special Edition - Unofficial Conversion

3. Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (overwrite all files and convert over to SE or dont)
4. Go here download HAZ improved water detection (only need the ESP)
5. use these scripts Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 SE+water detection.7z and replace all.

anyway thats it! (should work with every water mod without the need for a patch)

You have a typo in the folder name.  You have it as "script" instead of "scripts".

ooopsy ?