@Monoman1

I'm sure you're pretty busy with all sorts of stuff, and everyone in town asking for this and that, but could I just drop in a suggestion for a possible revision when you maybe have some time and inclination ... ?  ?

Your Rape Tattoos tweaks are good.  Howwever, they open up a chance to 'overload' Slavetats. 

I was wondering why my game's CTDs were increasing and the logs showed up thousands of entries for updating NPCs applied tats.  That's exacerbated by Slavetats running through EVERY NPC with tats, regardless of whether or not they were in a currently loaded cell or not. 

With the refresh time built into Slavetats not being particularly great, if you have a pile of NPCs being updated, the prior update had hardly finished before the next started.  And things sort of grind to a regular CTD

Rightly, when this issue has been brought up before, you've pointed people towards Slavetats, but ppl have said that as they seem to have moved on to SE, they weren't given much of a hearing

So what has this got to do with your tweaks?

You COULD help cut down a lot of this sort of nonsense by

- setting PC and NPC default application times to a maximum value, so that there was never a 'build up' of loads of NPCs with tats, or at least help keep it to manageable numbers

- restricting ZAZ tattoo applications to a much smaller value

- giving the option to avoid permanent tattoos altogether

The ZAZ ones were giving me the most grief, as this playthrough used Slaverun Reloaded, and a whole pile of Slave NPCs that ended up in Dragonsreach, when getting porked by all and sundry were having tats added that lasted for 675 hrs, and consequently, with their all being run through Slavetats almost every minute or so, overloading everything

I got rid of much of the existing problem by 'waiting' for 30 days to let Fade tats eliminate them and, while that screwed up my PC's Survival licenses, ? , it did get rid of the overload.  I have reset the tat limits to much much smaller values, with no 'permanents' and no ZAZ ones at all, so the Slavetat clearance is much reduced, but there will be other people out there, banging their heads on their keyboards, trying to work out why their games are grinding slowly to a halt

So, your doing a quick fix on the time limits might help them?

Anyway, hope that helps you, and maybe others too

And a big thanks for all your tweaks.  I have a few installed and they do make the game better

And tyvm for SLS, too, of course!

Started a new playthrough with Bathing in Skyrim (tweaked) and Cum Overlays, and after the first time my character slept, the face and the body became covered in cum. With no sex.

After bathing, cum "disappears" for a short time (maybe due to Wet Function), then returns.

Even after bathing, swimming and even resetting those mods' settings in MCM, cum seems to not vanish from the character. Before installing BiS and SCO, this bug never happened here. I'm now trying a new game without those mods and hope to figure out where this issue started.

Edit: Nevermind. Just discovered that this "buggy cum effect" is related to Sisterhood of Dibella's sweating mechanic. Turning off that effect fixed the issue.

On 12/7/2020 at 8:26 PM, donkeywho said:

You COULD help cut down a lot of this sort of nonsense by

Aren't these kind of options as is? 

Disable permanent tattoos. Reduce the amount of time of tats. Decrease the chance of tats. 

I've a fairly beefy machine but I've never been able to attribute CTDs to tats. 

26 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

Hi, I'm using these tweaks in SE and everything works fine except for the SOS public hair, which is for LE and wasn't converted, meanwhile there exists an updated version of this mod for SE which i want to use. So i would like to know where i have to edit for the mod to equip items from the other version.

Don't know much about SE I'm afraid. I thought it'd just be a case of running the mod through cathedral. My understanding is that 99% of the time the esp doesn't need to be modified. The main problem is around meshes and textures afaik. (And SKSE plugins of course)

@Corsayr would be the one to ask. I'm fairly sure she uses IF. 

18 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

Hi, I'm using these tweaks in SE and everything works fine except for the SOS public hair, which is for LE and wasn't converted, meanwhile there exists an updated version of this mod for SE which i want to use. So i would like to know where i have to edit for the mod to equip items from the other version.

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't know much about SE I'm afraid. I thought it'd just be a case of running the mod through cathedral. My understanding is that 99% of the time the esp doesn't need to be modified. The main problem is around meshes and textures afaik. 

@Corsayr would be the one to ask. I'm fairly sure she uses IF. 

I have been using the LE version of SOS Pubic hair and I just converted it using Cathedral Asset Optimizer. That all seems to work, I have looked at the new SOS female pubic hairs, and it looks nice but until Emily returns and updates YPS to work with it, trying to incorporate it into MM1s tweaks would be a tough row to hoe. It would involve significant changes to YPS that would break out of the 'tweak' category and be more of the 'redux' category. ?

tl;dr The changes you want would have to happen at the YPS level

31 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I have been using the LE version of SOS Pubic hair and I just converted it using Cathedral Asset Optimizer. That all seems to work, I have looked at the new SOS female pubic hairs, and it looks nice but until Emily returns and updates YPS to work with it, trying to incorporate it into MM1s tweaks would be a tough row to hoe. It would involve significant changes to YPS that would break out of the 'tweak' category and be more of the 'redux' category. ?

tl;dr The changes you want would have to happen at the YPS level

I've tried to pass the main file thru the CAO using this tutorial but ended up CTD as soon as the meshes start to render after getting them equipped thru SOS (YPS didn't "see" them), could you share the file or tell me how to use it if you don't mind? I'm quite new with converting LE mods.

16 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

I've tried to pass the main file thru the CAO using this tutorial but ended up CTD as soon as the meshes start to render after getting them equipped thru SOS (YPS didn't "see" them), could you share the file or tell me how to use it if you don't mind? I'm quite new with converting LE mods.

Your CDT probably comes from converting the plugin to a form 44

There was a myth in the early days of converting that esp files needed to be converted from the form 43 (the version LE uses) to form 44 the version that SE uses. In reality that actually breaks more than it fixes. As I understand it the only differences are in water flow records so as long as there are none of those, the form 43 is fine. 

In this case there are no water flow records so you can skip the bit about opening the file in CK. Just install as usual and run CAO on the installed folder with the settings mentioned in the tutorial. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Your CDT probably comes from converting the plugin to a form 44

There was a myth in the early days of converting that esp files needed to be converted from the form 43 (the version LE uses) to form 44 the version that SE uses. In reality that actually breaks more than it fixes. As I understand it the only differences are in water flow records so as long as there are none of those, the form 43 is fine. 

In this case there are no water flow records so you can skip the bit about opening the file in CK. Just install as usual and run CAO on the installed folder with the settings mentioned in the tutorial. 

Nope, didn't use CK, all i did was download the mod (top file), run thru CAO, install it and get the SE bodyslide patch. In game YPS didn't equip anything on me, and when i do so thru the SOS i get CTD
 Wonder what i did wrong..

1 hour ago, angrykiwi said:

Nope, didn't use CK, all i did was download the mod (top file), run thru CAO, install it and get the SE bodyslide patch. In game YPS didn't equip anything on me, and when i do so thru the SOS i get CTD
 Wonder what i did wrong..

So I just spent some time trying to reproduce the crash you get and I got nothing.

Do you have Bug Fixes SSE installed? It will generate a .NET crash log when you CTD what does that log say?

24 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

So I just spent some time trying to reproduce the crash you get and I got nothing.

Do you have Bug Fixes SSE installed? It will generate a .NET crash log when you CTD what does that log say?

didn't have it before, installed but didn't find where it dumps the crash logs but found other logs in NSF directory (file attached). There's also attached whatever mess i have converted.

Crash_2020_12_16_1-19-37.txt SOS Pubic Hair for Females.rar

36 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

didn't have it before, installed but didn't find where it dumps the crash logs but found other logs in NSF directory (file attached). There's also attached whatever mess i have converted.

Crash_2020_12_16_1-19-37.txt 44.17 kB · 0 downloads

So what version of XPMSE (skeleton) are you using? Try updating / reinstalling making sure nothing overwrites the skeleton files. 

I seem to have an issue between your tweaked BiS and SD+. My character and her follower got enslaved and now every time my character has sex there is a rediculous number of messages saying "You are X% dirty" that overwhelms the message system to the point that it's nearly impossible to read the other messages. I don't know if it's a message being generated every tick or second or something. This never happened prior to the SD+ slavery and I don't see any way to turn it off. Is there a way to do so or a reason that these conditions would cause this?

5 hours ago, TBDM said:

I seem to have an issue between your tweaked BiS and SD+. My character and her follower got enslaved and now every time my character has sex there is a rediculous number of messages saying "You are X% dirty" that overwhelms the message system to the point that it's nearly impossible to read the other messages. I don't know if it's a message being generated every tick or second or something. This never happened prior to the SD+ slavery and I don't see any way to turn it off. Is there a way to do so or a reason that these conditions would cause this?

Update BiS tweak. Disable compulsive sex in SLS. 

Read here for why: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3148338

I think I need to do a PSA post on that. 

11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

So what version of XPMSE (skeleton) are you using? Try updating / reinstalling making sure nothing overwrites the skeleton files. 

Skeleton is the latest one, as for the overrides the only thing that was overriding it were MNC, tried without overrides (and i've also reinstalled it), still CTD. never had such crashes before with any other items.

7 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

Skeleton is the latest one, as for the overrides the only thing that was overriding it were MNC, tried without overrides (and i've also reinstalled it), still CTD. never had such crashes before with any other items.

So do what it takes to get a CTD and save the crash log from like 4 of them, and post those. The crash log sometime has things that just happen to be running at the time of the crash mingled in, but if anything in the crash log is consistently there it is a likely culprit. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

So do what it takes to get a CTD and save the crash log from like 4 of them, and post those. The crash log sometime has things that just happen to be running at the time of the crash mingled in, but if anything in the crash log is consistently there it is a likely culprit. 

A small update, now i've got the SOS to autorestart by picking a different addon, which makes the YPS to equip an item which in return causes 2 endings: CTD as soon as i close a menu with no armor equipped or the screen gets dark (mesh rendering issue) and then CTD. Logs are in the attachment.

(Thanks for helping me with this, i'm quite a perfectionist with modding and this issue grinds me a bit)

(UPDATE: tried to see if it would be the same in the starting cell (new game) and i've had no CTD and the mesh was visible (no textures though, but it's an easy fix), i'll test around more to see if it can be replicated outside)

Crash_2020_12_16_22-2-49.txt Crash_2020_12_16_22-4-20.txt Crash_2020_12_16_21-55-57.txt Crash_2020_12_16_21-57-32.txt

19 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

(UPDATE: tried to see if it would be the same in the starting cell (new game) and i've had no CTD and the mesh was visible (no textures though, but it's an easy fix), i'll test around more to see if it can be replicated outside)

No texture try this 

• Despite the script, sometimes something happens and you still have to manually change the color. To do this, simply enter the racemenu (open console with ~ and type "showracemenu" without the quotes) and edit your hair color in order to get the pubic hair to change color (you can change it back, you just need to edit it). Alternatively, you can equip something that covers slot 52 and then unequip it.

I looked over your CTDs which appear to be caused by a Null field (blank probably) in a field that needs to be a not blank. Since it doesn't appear to be happening on a new game it is something baked into your old save. It will be a lot harder to track down if it is only in the old save and not in a new game.  

43 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

No texture try this 

• Despite the script, sometimes something happens and you still have to manually change the color. To do this, simply enter the racemenu (open console with ~ and type "showracemenu" without the quotes) and edit your hair color in order to get the pubic hair to change color (you can change it back, you just need to edit it). Alternatively, you can equip something that covers slot 52 and then unequip it.

i've just had a case where there were no textures (purple), all i did is create a separate folder in textures/actors/character/female with textures, but yeah, new game helped, though i  don't know what caused it since i've only installed 3 mods installed and they weren't script heavy besides maybe the fertility mod.

10 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

i've just had a case where there were no textures (purple), all i did is create a separate folder in textures/actors/character/female with textures, but yeah, new game helped, though i  don't know what caused it since i've only installed 3 mods installed and they weren't script heavy besides maybe the fertility mod.

with it being an apparent issue with your save file (as I mentioned) it will be nearly impossible to find the problem...

Do you have a save game cleaner? Like Fallrim tools

55 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

with it being an apparent issue with your save file (as I mentioned) it will be nearly impossible to find the problem...

Do you have a save game cleaner? Like Fallrim tools

yeah, tried to run it thru the save and it didn't help, though it's easier for me to just to start anew since it was a fresh playthrough.
thanks for the help though, otherwise i'd have thought that it was a botched mod conversion that i did and not a save issue.

On 12/14/2020 at 5:12 AM, Monoman1 said:

Aren't these kind of options as is? 

Disable permanent tattoos. Reduce the amount of time of tats. Decrease the chance of tats. 

I've a fairly beefy machine but I've never been able to attribute CTDs to tats. 

Thanks for the reply

What I'd had in mind was maybe saving mugs like me ( ? ) hours working out why they might have problems, by setting the defaults to lower values that they could increase at their own risk 

No big deal tho ?

A little tweek for your tweeked version of RapeTattoos -

- Loading tattoos in MCM is incredibly slow. You can greatly speed things up simply by disabling sorting function (do you really need soritng?).

- changed array size hack to native SKSE function

- removed limit of how many tattoos is shown in MCM menu. (It wasn't really necessary, but why not.)

- chance in MCM menu is now shown as % instead decimals (10% instead of 0.1)

- changed deprecated SexLab functions to new ones

Tweeked Rape Tattoos Tweaked.7z

• 2 weeks later...

I have something weird with BiS Tweak. Any attempt to tick Extended armor slots results in the main armor slots reverting to default values after exiting the MCM or even changing the MCM page, and not to even saved values, but default mod values.

EDIT: NVM, seems the MCM is a bit touchy on the Extended part that multiple ticking at one time will revert/lose the main armor slots values. Only way seems to be is ticking one choice, changing the page, then returning to make another choice, one at a time.