56 minutes ago, innoart said:

I really like Monoman's Aroused Nips Tweaked mod but it was missing that TTT_ArousedNipsAlias.pex file and the 3BA areola fix, so I put everything together and compiled it.  Here it is for anyone else that felt like small areolas made the game unplayable UwU

Aroused Nips Tweaked By Monoman and kinda fixed by Inno v1.7 (17-Feb-2023).7z 16.58 kB · 1 download

Would this stil work for people that don't use the 3BA body?  Though, if the bug was only for that body, do I need this?  What is in that missing script?

30 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Would this stil work for people that don't use the 3BA body?  Though, if the bug was only for that body, do I need this?  What is in that missing script?

I've only used the 3BA body so I wouldn't know, but to change the size of 3BA's areolas you have to use the keyword "AreolaSize" instead of "NippleAreola".  Honestly a really small change you can make in Notepad++.  If changing the areola size isn't working for you, you might as well give this mod a shot.  If is working for you, great!  Don't download this then 7w7

Wait I forgot, I added the updated TTT_ArousedNipsAlias.pex so stops checking for NiOverride. So if you open up the Aroused Nips in the Mod Config Manager it'll have a toggle for NiOverride that's unchecked and it just idk doesn't work, but this file fixes it!  So if you have 3BA or something that uses that naming convention I said before.. uhhh use the other file I just posted, if not and you don't use 3BA I guess use this one ❤️ UwU

Aroused Nips Tweaked by Monoman and even less by Inno v1.7 but not for 3BA I guess (17-Feb-2023).7z

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, 117xxx said:

I can't remove stockings in yps.When I remove,it become unequip,but still can be seen in game.And I can wear another stockings on it,Could you please to help me?

You're using Wartimes, correct?

Then you should be using YPS tweak from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3436353

51 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You're using Wartimes, correct?

Then you should be using YPS tweak from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3436353

Yes,I use wartimes and ypstweak, this bug is in this case.Thank you ~,and I ready fix it(showracemenu and set bodytat to default).By the way,In wartimes,If father's tension dialog doesn't show, that may because father sex is wrong,game may think father is female.Thank you again!

On 3/6/2022 at 3:35 AM, tamai said:

For those who want it because it took me hours to do myself ><

Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (14-May-2021) (for SE + water detection)

Download

1. powerofthree payprus extender

2. Bathing in Skyrim Special Edition - Unofficial Conversion
3. Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (overwrite all files and convert over to SE or dont)
4. Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 SE+water detection.7z (Scripts and ESP Overwrite all)

anyway thats it! (should work with every water mod without the need for a patch)

I tried the patch and i did work on water, but i have a weird issue baka animation become T-pose.

I tried to remove the patch and the animation is working.

Is there any reason may cause this?

5 hours ago, BraveNewWorld721 said:

I tried the patch and i did work on water, but i have a weird issue baka animation become T-pose.

I tried to remove the patch and the animation is working.

Is there any reason may cause this?

Sounds like you need to run FNIS again after installing that patch.

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Sounds like you need to run FNIS again after installing that patch.

I guess i did not made it clear, i did run FNIS, Nemesis afterward. 

T-pose only shows when i bath in the water.

And i see the esp only add some new location and message, that why i don't understand what happen. I am going test it again later to see if i am just unlucky or what.

Edited by BraveNewWorld721
  • 2 weeks later...

Asking here in the chance that anyone else has seen this problem - recently added Bathing in Skyrim to my load for AE, with tweak here.  However I've noticed the game getting really slow for anything running scripts, and checking resaver, it's showing 10,000s of entries in both the active and suspended stacks for mzinbathequest.  Is that anyone else has run into?  I'm thinking I might have to just remove it at this point but if there was something I missed that might make it work I'd like to look into that.

16 minutes ago, Vbarding said:

Asking here in the chance that anyone else has seen this problem - recently added Bathing in Skyrim to my load for AE, with tweak here.  However I've noticed the game getting really slow for anything running scripts, and checking resaver, it's showing 10,000s of entries in both the active and suspended stacks for mzinbathequest.  Is that anyone else has run into?  I'm thinking I might have to just remove it at this point but if there was something I missed that might make it work I'd like to look into that.

Did you install BIS vanilla. Play it for a bit and then install BiS tweak ?

Then it's probably because of this: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158818-modder-psa-re-registerforkey/

Bis Tweak should be installed from the get-go on a save to avoid this bug. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you install BIS vanilla. Play it for a bit and then install BiS tweak ?

Then it's probably because of this: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158818-modder-psa-re-registerforkey/

Bis Tweak should be installed from the get-go on a save to avoid this bug. 

Thanks for the very fast reply.  I'm pretty sure I installed everything at once, including the BiS tweaked, and improved animations.  The only thing I added on later was the realistic waters two patch when I realized it wasn't working in rivers. 

Here are all the mods that I installed related to this - per the install time all within 1-2 minutes of each other except the waters one.

image.png.fe7842e6285e15c7e879bb3b9085c9a8.png

Seems like the only way that could happen is if the tweak version was overwritten back to vanilla so I'd recheck your installation first. 

As to how to fix it now. You could try binding all BiS keys and wait and see if the number of active scripts comes down. 

Or uninstall, clean save and try again. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Seems like the only way that could happen is if the tweak version was overwritten back to vanilla so I'd recheck your installation first. 

As to how to fix it now. You could try binding all BiS keys and wait and see if the number of active scripts comes down. 

Or uninstall, clean save and try again. 

Thanks, I took a closer look and it does look like the improved animations mod was overwriting the specific file in question, I might see if I can reorder that and if that resolves the issue.  Thank you for the assistance.

• 2 weeks later...

This may seem like an odd question, but is there a version of Aroused Nips that doesn't require SexLab or SexLab Aroused? I like the idea of the Frostfall implementation, but I don't want to have to run SexLab.

Alternatively, does anyone know how difficult it might be to try to modify Aroused Nips to not require SL or SLA?

I still run LE, in case it's relevant.

1 hour ago, Raistlin1 said:

This may seem like an odd question, but is there a version of Aroused Nips that doesn't require SexLab or SexLab Aroused? I like the idea of the Frostfall implementation, but I don't want to have to run SexLab.

Alternatively, does anyone know how difficult it might be to try to modify Aroused Nips to not require SL or SLA?

I still run LE, in case it's relevant.

Speaking theoretically because I am not a modder, Aroused Nips was built around Sexlab Aroused, the Frostfall part was a later addition.  So I suspect that it would be really difficult.  It would probably be easier to just build a new mod that is an add-on to Frostfall instead.

21 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Speaking theoretically because I am not a modder, Aroused Nips was built around Sexlab Aroused, the Frostfall part was a later addition.  So I suspect that it would be really difficult.  It would probably be easier to just build a new mod that is an add-on to Frostfall instead.

This makes sense. However, I think I actually almost have it working. I've removed the dependencies in xEdit and I've commented out any lines in the scripts that check for SLA, but I run into a bunch of errors when trying to compile the script. A lot of the errors seem to do with Campfire and Frostfall scripts, which is an issue I've run into before when trying to edit and compile Last Seed scripts, since it also depends on Campfire.

So, I guess my new question is, if anyone can advise on how to compile the scripts successfully, it would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I install the amputator patch my character has no animations and just floats. I installed the zaz animations pack (smaller version for new versions of skyrim) and I'm running it on AE. Running the mod on 3ba body works fine as it properly gets rid of the limbs. Is this an AE issue or a mod compatibility issue? I'm lost on this one.

1 hour ago, macctore said:

When I install the amputator patch my character has no animations and just floats. I installed the zaz animations pack (smaller version for new versions of skyrim) and I'm running it on AE. Running the mod on 3ba body works fine as it properly gets rid of the limbs. Is this an AE issue or a mod compatibility issue? I'm lost on this one.

Did you install the se version?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3378897

Rerun fnis 

• 2 weeks later...