I installed the amputator tweak and it's causing everyone to T-pose, I ran FNIS multiple times and keep getting the following error any suggestions for a fix?

I also can't adjust any of the size settings for aroused nips and the rape tattoos MCM wont show up at all even with the configmanager command. Any advice for these issues is appreciated.

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Amputator_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Amputator V6.2 ...     ChAnims:107(101)     CTD:4.4%     pOpt:1.4%
        NOTE: Amputator has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

21 minutes ago, H Bof said:

I installed the amputator tweak and it's causing everyone to T-pose, I ran FNIS multiple times and keep getting the following error any suggestions for a fix?

I also can't adjust any of the size settings for aroused nips and the rape tattoos MCM wont show up at all even with the configmanager command. Any advice for these issues is appreciated.

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Amputator_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Amputator V6.2 ...     ChAnims:107(101)     CTD:4.4%     pOpt:1.4%
        NOTE: Amputator has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

These are LE mods

There's a conversion of amp framework here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/24/

Warning is ok to ignore AFAIK.

Don't know about the others.

Edited by Monoman1
On 3/27/2021 at 3:52 PM, Ikare said:

With the Amputator tweak, Would it be possible to add an mcm item to disable "Forbidding"? every time my character loses her arms this text box pops up that says "forbidding" it then stops combat and prevents mobs from attacking.  I would like to have the option for combat to continue and mobs to not suddenly treat my character as friendly.  

On 3/27/2021 at 5:36 PM, Monoman1 said:

I think that's from SLS. sure you're up to date?

Its SLS rhat handles the actualization of of amp effects - equipping/combat. Amp handles the node management and crawling. 

I've got the latest version of SLS. Is there a way I can fix this?

• 5 weeks later...

I've been hunting down the bloat problem with Barefoot Realism, and I'm fairly certain I've found the issue and eliminated the PHZD save bloat.

From what I can tell this also eliminates the constant stuttering problem I had with the mod, that I didn't realize was a problem from this mod specifically until I went a' testin' recently, that used to drive me crazy for hours and make me think my entire Skyrim was borked.

Here's the problem in PBFTerrainDetectionQuestScript (the comment is from the mod author)

Event OnUpdate()
	; The way this works is that there's a spell defined that has an impact decal: much like, say, ice,
	; it leaves an activator where it impacts (called a hazard). Since Skyrim might need to have different
	; textures/effects/sounds for different surface types, an impact set can define a different hazard
	; for every surface type.
	; Here, we cast an invisible spell downwards in front of the player every second and then scan
	; for one of the hazards it has left, thus determining the surface type.

If !PlayerRef.IsOnMount() && !PlayerRef.IsSwimming() && PlayerRef.GetSitState() == 0 && PlayerIsBarefoot
		ObjectReference DummySourceRef = PlayerRef.PlaceAtMe(DummyObject)
		DummySourceRef.MoveTo(PlayerRef, 50.0 * Math.Sin(PlayerRef.GetAngleZ()), 50.0 * Math.Cos(PlayerRef.GetAngleZ()), 10)
		ObjectReference DummyDestRef = DummySourceRef.PlaceAtMe(DummyObject)
		DummyDestRef.MoveTo(DummySourceRef, 0, 0, -10)

PBFDetectSurfaceSpell.Cast(DummySourceRef, DummyDestRef)
		DummySourceRef.Delete()
		DummyDestRef.Delete()

PlayerLastDetectedSurface.SetValue(DetectTerrain())
	EndIf
EndEvent

This is what a PHZD is: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_Mod:Mod_File_Format/PHZD

As you might guess from the name, It's a hazard, which is something used for trap information, placed in the world. From what I can tell an ice spell or whatever will remove its hazard from the game properly (IDK), but this mod definitely does not do that. So the mod author can delete his dummy objects all he wants but the hazards remain. 

I'm not sure how to remove hazards, so what I've done is just keep this script from registering to update and VOILA no more PHZD bloat.

Meanwhile, FIRING AN INVISIBLE SPELL EVERY FUCKING SECOND AND PLACING A HAZARD is a bad idea for performance. All those people complaining about the performance aspect of this were right. I was glitchin' constantly. 

I've edited the MCM to just have one default terrain with a slider (the terrain stuff was interesting but... I mean it's not that important) and I have the edited script compiled and ready to go.

But first I'd like to remove RegisterForUpdate(1), which you seem to (from commented out code) have looked at replacing with RegisterForSingleUpdate(1) (I would probably replace it with a 5 second update, it doesn't seem to need to fire every single second) . Did you have a problem doing this? (I see there are two OnUpdate() events, each depending on a State, and I'm unfamiliar with states, so I don't want to post something here to try that messes everyone's game up). 

Also, is PlayerBarefootCounterScript even used? Or did you remove it? Last thing this mod needs is another script that updates every second just to keep track of a stat.

29 minutes ago, arbiter said:

I've been hunting down the bloat problem with Barefoot Realism

Yep. It's been known for some time to be something to do with PHZDs. I'm sure there's a screenshot here somewhere showing PHZD save bloat. Still think it's a bethesda problem - No cleaning up being done. You've got to wonder does it apply to ALL PHZDs or just the one from PBR. PBR might just exacerbate the problem because of it's frequency. I'm fairly sure dragons produce PHZDs. Probably even more so with dragon combat overhaul type mods...

I remember running a search alias to find PHZDs in the loaded cell every so often but only ever found something like 11. So it seems they're at least being cleaned from the game world but probably not from the save file. 

Anyway, long and short of it - I don't really have much interest in PBR any more. I've added a cut down version to SLS and it suits me just fine. I don't really need terrain detection. It would be nice of course but it's just not worth it IMO. The whole point is to make boots basically essential and SLS's version does that just fine. I know SLS isn't for everyone but it's obviously fine for me and I've many other projects to work on. 

so what I've done is just keep this script from registering to update

You want to be very careful you're not breaking something. I mean you must at least be breaking the surface detection. So is your surface always the same? What surface does it end up being? What does that mean in game? These are all questions you should be looking at. 

Meanwhile, FIRING AN INVISIBLE SPELL EVERY FUCKING SECOND AND PLACING A HAZARD is a bad idea for performance.

Running something every second isn't all that bad. Depending on for how long and what it's actually doing. Of course if it can be avoided at all by a better method then it should be. But really it depends on how much the user wants the terrain detection feature. Ignoring the PHZD save bloat, PBR will run just fine (IME) in lightly modded setups. 

But first I'd like to remove RegisterForUpdate(1), which you seem to (from commented out code) have looked at replacing with RegisterForSingleUpdate(1) (I would probably replace it with a 5 second update, it doesn't seem to need to fire every single second) . Did you have a problem doing this?

It's been a really long time but I've a vague memory of PBR stopping entirely (updates stopping). Don't remember why. 

Also, is PlayerBarefootCounterScript even used?

Not sure tbh. But doesn't PBR slow you down more the more you travel barefoot? So you might be ok for a couple of minutes barefoot but it 'builds up'. It might be something to do with that. 

Edited by Monoman1
19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm sure there's a screenshot here somewhere showing PHZD save bloat.

Yeah I searched this thread a lot before figuring it out, you'd mentioned at one point wondering what the PHZD was but obviously you figured it out after that, I only figured it out after I saw his comment about hazards and googled it properly. Anyways I should have assumed you'd known the issue, my post was kinda knowitall, didn't mean to come off that way and I apologize.

Anyway, long and short of it - I don't really have much interest in PBR any more. I've added a cut down version to SLS and it suits me just fine. I don't really need terrain detection. It would be nice of course but it's just not worth it IMO. The whole point is to make boots basically essential and SLS's version does that just fine. I know SLS isn't for everyone but it's obviously fine for me and I've many other projects to work on. 

I see that now in the misc. section of your mod features, and I completely understand not wanting to deal with a mod you're not interested in, you have a lot of mods to keep up with.

You want to be very careful you're not breaking something. I mean you must at least be breaking the surface detection. So is your surface always the same? What surface does it end up being? What does that mean in game? These are all questions you should be looking at. 

It defaults to stone in his script, after which it stays the same no matter what so long as you're not running surface detection. I've got the MCM adjusted to refer to it as "Default" while still giving a slider option for that one surface.

Running something every second isn't all that bad. Depending on for how long and what it's actually doing. Of course if it can be avoided at all by a better method then it should be. But really it depends on how much the user wants the terrain detection feature. Ignoring the PHZD save bloat, PBR will run just fine (IME) in lightly modded setups. 

It was firing the spell at the ground every second that seemed to cause my game to stutter, I haven't heard of a mod doing something that intensive, but I get you.

It's been a really long time but I've a vague memory of PBR stopping entirely (updates stopping). Don't remember why. 

I'll edit and test in my game for a while before I post anything.

Not sure tbh. But doesn't PBR slow you down more the more you travel barefoot? So you might be ok for a couple of minutes barefoot but it 'builds up'. It might be something to do with that. 

Yeah it isn't depending on the amount of time (which is what that script does) but the steps taken. I saw in your esp that that script doesn't seem to even be referenced by anything, I didn't know if it was an older script that was left in or what, just wondering if you had a recollection of it.

Anyways I'm going to go test some more. I might post a test version in this thread (for anyone to try out) at some point if that's cool? With no expectation it'd be updated on the main page since that might cause you more trouble than it's worth. If you'd prefer I could always put it up as my own patch but I hate people having to go to 5 different places to try to get something to work.

2 minutes ago, arbiter said:

Anyways I'm going to go test some more. I might post a test version in this thread (for anyone to try out) at some point if that's cool? With no expectation it'd be updated on the main page since that might cause you more trouble than it's worth. If you'd prefer I could always put it up as my own patch but I hate people having to go to 5 different places to try to get something to work.

I've no problem with you taking the tweaked version and posting it yourself. God knows I could do with less mods to maintain. Have at it!

As for cytochrome_p450. He's a difficult guy to get in touch with but my general approach is if it's a genuine effort to help out the community it should be ok. 

You might consider a toggle for the terrain detection script with a big red warning label attached for people that still stubbornly want to turn it on and grey out the menu options that depend on surface detection if disabled. 

Edited by Monoman1

Hey monoman, not sure if this is the right place, but i've searched the entire thread and couldn't find anything...

Is it possible to add a shout or ability that makes all the actors being tracked by Bathing in Skyrim take a bath immediately? 

It's a little tedious to go through the chat text for all of my followers to make them bathe one by one.

Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I'm reading the source scripts for [Amputator Tweaked v1.5] and [Deadly Traps & C(ou)urses .08] and cannot figure out why the SCROLLS of heal amputation aren't working?
I like to have other ways of healing besides fur-tubs on long quests, @Delzaron kindly made the scrolls for me a few years back.

Shouldn't the script/magic effect be "aTrap_HealAmputationActorMagicEffect "Heal Amputation" [MGEF:0700BF47]"

would it be possible to add a modevent to Bathing in Skyrim that allows me to call the current exact dirt value on an actor (for example the player)?

I want to integrate Bathing in Skyrims dirt value into a civilian rape mod ?
Might also suit Sexlab Survival maybe?

Would do it myself, but I think I still dont understand the code for mod events completly, duh... :(

On 8/27/2021 at 8:42 AM, sonicshocker said:

Hey monoman, not sure if this is the right place, but i've searched the entire thread and couldn't find anything...

Is it possible to add a shout or ability that makes all the actors being tracked by Bathing in Skyrim take a bath immediately? 

It's a little tedious to go through the chat text for all of my followers to make them bathe one by one.

Much appreciated!

Probably possible alright but I'm very busy. Also pathing to water would be impossible/difficult so it'd look very odd tbh.

On 9/4/2021 at 11:53 PM, Dojo_dude said:

Ok, so I'm reading the source scripts for [Amputator Tweaked v1.5] and [Deadly Traps & C(ou)urses .08] and cannot figure out why the SCROLLS of heal amputation aren't working?
I like to have other ways of healing besides fur-tubs on long quests, @Delzaron kindly made the scrolls for me a few years back.

Shouldn't the script/magic effect be "aTrap_HealAmputationActorMagicEffect "Heal Amputation" [MGEF:0700BF47]"

I think I remember looking at something similar and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. All the parameters are the same. Perhaps it just needs to be recompiled with amp tweak. Papyrus can be weird like that sometimes. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

would it be possible to add a modevent to Bathing in Skyrim that allows me to call the current exact dirt value on an actor (for example the player)?

I want to integrate Bathing in Skyrims dirt value into a civilian rape mod ?
Might also suit Sexlab Survival maybe?

Would do it myself, but I think I still dont understand the code for mod events completly, duh... :(

Player dirtyness is easy enough to get. It's a global variable. Npcs.... not too sure tbh but I think there might be a storageutil variable set on them to help. 

On 9/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, Monoman1 said:

Bathing In Skyrim

Changes:

• Dirt is now applied as a race menu overlay. So your character can be filthy and covered in cum at the same time now \o/
  • Bathing removes cum from your body. Cum will be removed gradually if SCO is installed.

I'm testing the yellow highlighted feature and it seems to only work sometimes. Location seems to affect whether it works.

• I initially was washing in the small pond south of Bleakwind Basin in Whiterun Hold. But at that location, it did not wash the cum out.
  • When I go to Whiterun and wash using the water reservoir behind the Talos statue, it works.

Any idea what's causing this?

Edited by NNS10
On 9/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, Monoman1 said:
Bathing In Skyrim

Changes:

• You can bathe with Rnd/iNeed water containers now. Container must be 3/3 or 4/4 full. 2/3 or 2/2 or less won't work.

How should this feature work? I modified mzinInterfaceNeeds.psc to add compatibility for Sunhelm, but I still get the message about there being no water. I tried the wash rag, soap, and hotkey.

Is there another change I need to make somewhere?

Figured it out. See edit 3.

Spoiler

Edit: the RND and iNeed states are implemented different so I tried both but it didn't make a difference.

• The iNeed state added waterskins to mzinWaterBottleForms (would've expected it to be added to the waterskin form)
  • The RND state adds waterskins to the mzinWaterSkinForms and water bottles to the mzinWaterBottleFormswaterbottleform.

I ultimately went with the RND implementation, which looks more correct. However, I did notice mzinBatheAttemptFailure.psc only calls the Needs.GetWaterBottle() function. There is no function checking for waterskins, which looks like it could be a problem.

In case this is a bug / incomplete implementation, I also tested by loading my character with both waterskins and water bottles. Still didn't work though.

Edit2: After looking at the code more, mzinBatheAttemptFailure.psc looks like where the pop-up message is handled for water containers (specifically water bottles).

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
	If Target == Game.GetPlayer()
		Form WaterBottle = Needs.GetWaterBottle()
		If WaterBottle
			Int Button = mzinWashWithWaterBottleMsg.Show()
			If Button == 0
				Target.RemoveItem(WaterBottle, 1)
				Bathe.BatheActor(Target, WashProp = Bathe.TryFindWashProp(Target))
				Needs.ReturnEmptyContainer(WaterBottle)
			Else
				BathingNeedsWaterMessage.Show()
			EndIf
		Else
			BathingNeedsWaterMessage.Show()
		EndIf
	EndIf
	Self.Dispel()
EndEvent

It looks like if the water source check is failed, this script is called (presumably). At that point it will check if the player has a water bottle. If so, it will pop up a message box with two options (message form in ESP). This message box asks if you want to wash with a water bottle.

In my case, it does not seem to be entering that part of the code.

Edit 3: After more testing, I realized the issue is the water bottle detection will not work on the first load. You must save after installing the mod (or new game) and then re-load the save for it to work. That may explain why @Inception also initially had problems (post #1468).

However, there is still a bug here. The code only checks for water bottles and not water skins. It works for iNeed since in mzinInterfaceNeeds.psc the iNeed waterskins are added as water bottles.

Edited by NNS10

I just spent the day troubleshooting why I had missing lanterns in Riverwood and Whiterun, and finally came to the conclusion that it was Monoman1's tweaked version that caused it. I don't know if it's Monoman1's fault though, since I'm using the SE version of JKs Skyrim combined with Blowing in the Wind, but there are some differences that might cause conflicts. Just wanted to warn SE players about it since I didn't even suspect it at first.

I'm having trouble getting the LE version of Wartimes loaded. I have very few mods loaded. I have Alternate Star LAL, dawnguard, dragonborn, FNIS, hearthfire, sexlab. skyui, the unofficial LE patch, YPS immersive fashion tweak from here, and ZAZ animation pack, it loads up into the alternate start location. I added in amputator tweaked from here, it loaded into the alternate start. Add in wartimes LE tweaked version from here, it CTD. I can add the Papyrus logs if those are needed, since I'm not familiar enough with any scripts to read much out of it. Any help would be appreciated since I eventually want to add in many more mods. I want to get Wartimes loading up before I add more in.

Edited by Sapphiewolf
added in another mod that was loaded
1 hour ago, Sapphiewolf said:

I'm having trouble getting the LE version of Wartimes loaded. I have very few mods loaded. I have Alternate Star LAL, dawnguard, dragonborn, FNIS, hearthfire, sexlab. skyui, the unofficial LE patch, YPS immersive fashion tweak from here, and ZAZ animation pack, it loads up into the alternate start location. I added in amputator tweaked from here, it loaded into the alternate start. Add in wartimes LE tweaked version from here, it CTD. I can add the Papyrus logs if those are needed, since I'm not familiar enough with any scripts to read much out of it. Any help would be appreciated since I eventually want to add in many more mods. I want to get Wartimes loading up before I add more in.

1. Discussion should go in the wartimes LE thread not here.

2. I'm not aware of any ctd on load issues but I'd check your installation. Yps tweak from this page is several versions too old. All files required are either posted or stated in the link in my signature. Soft dependencies are listed in the installer or the page 24 post. I'd also check your zaz version. 

Edited by Monoman1
30 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

What happened to the change log or what's new in the last version section.
Can we please add this section again at least for last version

Nope. I'm afraid it is now lost thanks to the fact that LL now requires the author to manually copy the old changelog in when 'uploading a new version'. Wasnt always like that I think and I've yet to get used to it so its gone...

Edited by Monoman1
On 9/7/2021 at 3:59 PM, Monoman1 said:

Probably possible alright but I'm very busy. Also pathing to water would be impossible/difficult so it'd look very odd tbh.

Thanks for even considering it! Also I don't check the "Requires water to bathe" option so i'm totally alright with just the function, but I understand how it is for compatibility.

Will await patiently.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:59 AM, Monoman1 said:

Player dirtyness is easy enough to get. It's a global variable. Npcs.... not too sure tbh but I think there might be a storageutil variable set on them to help. 

sorry, it seems I m either too dumb or the guides I tried all failed me.

How do I get the dirtyness as a global variable easily without making BiS a master? 

I only found this thing:

Ha!

I actually managed to find a way to circumvent this whole obscurity...:

GlobalVariable OtherModGV
OtherModGV = Game.GetForm(0x01234567) as GlobalVariable

After that the variable is indeed accessible like i.e:

Debug.MessageBox(OtherModGV.GetValue())

I suspected there should be a more simpler way and there was! Anyway, thanks for taking part to this problem.

Only thing I do worry about now, is what happens, if someone uses another mod apart the mod I want to manipulate here... There could be the same hex value in any form (i.e. custom actor 0x01234567) not designed to be modified by my mod... And what if there are two of same values... But I can live with that for now. http://www.gamesas.com/images/smilie/smile.png

Judy Lynch

http://www.gamesas.com/styles/proFormell/imageset/icon_post_target.gif » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Using formIDs in Papyrus is a bad idea. Scripts should never be made directly aware of the content in a data file. If you need a script to interface with content in a data file, that's what properties are for.

I don't recommend ever using http://www.creationkit.com/GetForm_-_Game unless it's somehow required for debugging purposes only.

Cipscis

but I remember that something similar to that fucked up my mod (when I tried to use Devious Devices without making it master).

Is this legit or is the second user correct with "never ever use this"?

Edited by Nymra