@Corsayr Hi, it's me again.
 This time it's not the crash (apparently it was the botched bodyslide) but that YPS don't equip anything while SOS works fine, tried to reset it in YPS settings but it didn't help.

EDIT: Solved. Note to people who has the same issue with LE version and YPS, use AIO addon, as for the bodyslide, i will try to create it myself and post the results on sos addon's support page (with the link here).

EDIT2: I have created bodyslides for SE cbbe 3bbb, here's the link.

Hey @Monoman1,

is there a chance that u can add a overlaysystem to this mod? there are already Textures for Wounds but sadly they can only be applied manually in RM. Its an awsome mod which plays nice with SL Survival. This mod stops me from adventuring dungeons which also leads into a lot gold through the found loot. Now i need to be carefully cos healing cost a lot and/or time. With the taxes i need to earn money somewhere else, means i dont do the "cleaning dungeon and selling the loot" cycle... anyway. hope u are interested.

EDIT: or adding such system to the Amputator framework, since it does kinda a similar thing.

22 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

Hey @Monoman1,

is there a chance that u can add a overlaysystem to this mod? there are already Textures for Wounds but sadly they can only be applied manually in RM. Its an awsome mod which plays nice with SL Survival. This mod stops me from adventuring dungeons which also leads into a lot gold through the found loot. Now i need to be carefully cos healing cost a lot and/or time. With the taxes i need to earn money somewhere else, means i dont do the "cleaning dungeon and selling the loot" cycle... anyway. hope u are interested.

EDIT: or adding such system to the Amputator framework, since it does kinda a similar thing.

Sorry. I'm semi-retired and not taking on anything else right now. Besides, there's already 'trauma' in SLS. 

okay so I downloaded the tweaks Amputator, aroused nips, wet function, bathing, and hyrdra slave girls in Skyrim Mod Organizer. I am running SSE and am having an issue of animations breaking putting all npc's and my character into a t-pose is there anyway to fix this.

44 minutes ago, squrtle1 said:

okay so I downloaded the tweaks Amputator, aroused nips, wet function, bathing, and hyrdra slave girls in Skyrim Mod Organizer. I am running SSE and am having an issue of animations breaking putting all npc's and my character into a t-pose is there anyway to fix this.

you have to run LE animations through cathedral asset optimizer to use in SE

1 hour ago, squrtle1 said:

Okay so when running FNIS I get this message what should I do.

NOTE: Amputator has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

I think that is just a warning, correct? I get it too (but I don't use Amputator it is just there for its asset files, I think you need it to crawl)

someone who runs the Amputator stuff can probably confirm but I don't think that will cause an issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 7:36 AM, Monoman1 said:

Sorry. I'm semi-retired and not taking on anything else right now. Besides, there's already 'trauma' in SLS. 

So no SE port of this?

On 2/2/2021 at 10:29 PM, boita said:

@Monoman1

With the PCEA2 tweak, is it possible to refresh the 360° movement too ? I took a look at the sources and I don't see any 360* option

Not sure I understand but I'm kind of in a place right now (modding wise) that I don't want to do any work that I'm not all that interested in. And I don't really use PCEA. 

You are free to modify the scripts of course. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 12:55 AM, Monoman1 said:

I don't really do SE so it won't be me anyway. And you haven't said which tweak so how can anyone help unless they're psychic.

The bathing one specifically. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 8:14 PM, Temno Rytsar said:

The bathing one specifically. 

I +1 this! Some of your tweaks are really useful, and would be great for those of us that are playing SE, especially with SL Survival SE that has been updated to your latest version. I've done a few conversions for personal use, and if I get some free time I will take a look at how difficult it might be, I have 0 scripting knowledge, but I can do most other stuff. Using BiS for SE I'm not sure what went into converting that, so I'll need to check that original version. 

Thanks for the work you put in on all your mods!

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Dont quote me because I'm not an SE guy but AFAIK the only problem with converting bis is the skse plug in. Which I believe is for detecting water. I don't know enough about skse plugins though to help with that

Thanks for the info. If that's the case then unless you changed something that was looking for a function that is either changed or non existent in the skse64 plugin, it should be pretty straightforward to convert. I'll give that tweak a look sometime this week and see if I can sort it out. 

I just took a wrecking ball to some mods that weren't working and started over, so now is a good time to screw around with stuff.

21 hours ago, Whacked said:

I +1 this! Some of your tweaks are really useful, and would be great for those of us that are playing SE, especially with SL Survival SE that has been updated to your latest version. I've done a few conversions for personal use, and if I get some free time I will take a look at how difficult it might be, I have 0 scripting knowledge, but I can do most other stuff. Using BiS for SE I'm not sure what went into converting that, so I'll need to check that original version. 

Thanks for the work you put in on all your mods!

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Dont quote me because I'm not an SE guy but AFAIK the only problem with converting bis is the skse plug in. Which I believe is for detecting water. I don't know enough about skse plugins though to help with that

The SKSE Plugin for BiS is not an issue for SE

You will need to run the mod through Cathedral Asset Optimizer because of the texture files but that is all. It otherwise is fully compatible to SE, and I have been using it now for a year without a problem.  ?

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The SKSE Plugin for BiS is not an issue for SE

You will need to run the mod through Cathedral Asset Optimizer because of the texture files but that is all. It otherwise is fully compatible to SE, and I have been using it now for a year without a problem.  ?

Interesting - I have been using the Unofficial BiS Conversion for SE which stripped out the .dll for some reason. There were lots of water mod issues with that version judging from the comments, maybe the guy who converted that just figured it wouldn't work (skse64 was released before he posted the conversion). I haven't had any problems with that one, so I never really looked into what was done. Judging by the file dates I don't think he converted the textures, but did convert the animations and meshes. 

I ran both the original BiS LE and the tweak through CAO and it doesn't want to change textures for either mod, did you mean any textures you add to the tweak? It does want to convert the animations, and if medium or full optimization is on, it wants to fix a couple of meshes, but not on only Necessary.

My SE install blew up, err exploded, never reinstall something important before coffee, I can't test until I short this mess out! ?

1 hour ago, Whacked said:

Interesting - I have been using the Unofficial BiS Conversion for SE which stripped out the .dll for some reason. There were lots of water mod issues with that version judging from the comments, maybe the guy who converted that just figured it wouldn't work (skse64 was released before he posted the conversion). I haven't had any problems with that one, so I never really looked into what was done. Judging by the file dates I don't think he converted the textures, but did convert the animations and meshes. 

I ran both the original BiS LE and the tweak through CAO and it doesn't want to change textures for either mod, did you mean any textures you add to the tweak? It does want to convert the animations, and if medium or full optimization is on, it wants to fix a couple of meshes, but not on only Necessary.

My SE install blew up, err exploded, never reinstall something important before coffee, I can't test until I short this mess out! ?

I am speaking exclusively about the tweak, sorry for the confusion. ?

For the base mod I use the one posted on the Nexus

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You sure there's no side effects? Nobody makes an skse plug in for no reason....

Have you tried bathing on open land?

If I remember correctly (and I can go back and re-read to be sure on this if you really want the info ?) the DLL in the LE version just does a kind of "are you standing in water" check. The SE version does the same thing with a zEdit patcher. Thus there is no need for the DLL.

I personally avoid the zEdit patcher by just using a skin of water to bath and refilling the skin from water (iNeed doesn't need a zEdit patcher to detect water) ?