I started a new game (which I have done for the past year or so each time i update a mod or change mod order) after installing the last BiS Tweaked version you posted, Monoman1, and it seems to work in both dirt during sex, and dirt dumped on after sex.

(and if you think i can use an old save, i can't, they all got deleted)

12 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

I started a new game (which I have done for the past year or so each time i update a mod or change mod order) after installing the last BiS Tweaked version you posted, Monoman1, and it seems to work in both dirt during sex, and dirt dumped on after sex.

(and if you think i can use an old save, i can't, they all got deleted)

Thanks. Nice to get some feedback (hint hint to others). Was worried everything was broken. 

Though admittedly i only used myself to test, haven't checked if it applies to another.

Sorry I took so long to check, got a new drive and wanted to install and play some games on it

EDIT: I haven't checked if the victim or creature parts of the apply dirt code work.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks. Nice to get some feedback (hint hint to others). Was worried everything was broken. 

Alright Alright, I got the hint! ?

added BiS tweak 2.9 to a running game and after sorting out mods that rather damage the game - while adding something new and exiting - I found enough time to fuck around.

Updated from 2.8 to 2.9 and dirt after sex works reliable now (means instant dirt depending on the settings).

I hate to admit it, but @saltshade  was right all along that BiS tweak didn't apply dirt after sex reliably,

For users that update on a new game: don't forget the modify to MCM settings again ? (duh!)

(just writing this, because I saw a lot of fade tats errors before I modified the MCM settings, the old BiS settings will still show up after update, but aren't valid anymore => at least that is true on my setup after installing BIC 2.9 brutally over 2.8)

Also seems that BiC tweak 2.9 doesn't break the game right away ?

• 2 weeks later...

For BIS tweaks or BIS MCM, I don't know what is causing this, but I can't change slots 30 - 35 to unchecked under player undressed slots. I can change and save all other settings and those same slots for npcs, but when i try to change those 6 slots for the player it never stays that way, as soon as I change tabs.

If there's any way to permanently lock slot 31 from being removed by any script it would be useful.

10 hours ago, gio343 said:

For BIS tweaks or BIS MCM, I don't know what is causing this, but I can't change slots 30 - 35 to unchecked under player undressed slots. I can change and save all other settings and those same slots for npcs, but when i try to change those 6 slots for the player it never stays that way, as soon as I change tabs.

If there's any way to permanently lock slot 31 from being removed by any script it would be useful.

I have no trouble toggling these toggles. 

16 minutes ago, Learningmoment said:

idk if you take "requests" but it would be cool if this mod could be fixed.

Nope sorry. I've got way too much workload as it is. 

Hey there, So i´ve been using the Aroused Nips Tweak and after i installed the latest version, these messages (seen below) have been appearing. Is this from the Tweak or from another mod ? Its very annoying to permanently have messages appearing. They´re even getting spammed at times. Doesn´t seem to be a Debug Message because they´re disabled.

20200712233518_1.jpg

16 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Hey there, So i´ve been using the Aroused Nips Tweak and after i installed the latest version, these messages (seen below) have been appearing. Is this from the Tweak or from another mod ? Its very annoying to permanently have messages appearing. They´re even getting spammed at times. Doesn´t seem to be a Debug Message because they´re disabled.

20200712233518_1.jpg

did you get 1.6?

- Aroused Nips Tweaked v1.6

- Removed debug notification.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, Learningmoment said:

idk if you take "requests" but it would be cool if this mod could be fixed.

personally havnt tried to use it but alot of comments being negative keeping me from trying. just throwing it out there.

That mod is as exactly as it works on Skyrim LE as the esp hasn't been touched. So any glitches, are with the original mod.

P.S. Why on earth would you ask one mod author to fix another mod author's mod?

its this one if you look at aroused nips mcm top right. in the conversion tracking thread. ppl already make a patch for this check. but your mod overwrite it. and your mod has a significantly larger ArousedNipsAlias.pex files. so im not goona overwrite your file over the patch.

vercheck.PNG

Great additions! Especially the Bathing and Rape tweaks.

For Bathing, please consider making either soap or wash cloth required for washing cum (as a MCM toggle). Don't want removal too easy.

For Rape, probably more than a tweak but would be good if MCM option was available to apply min to max number of tattoos. For when one is not enough.

Hi,

I am trying to recompile the mzinBatheQuest.psc script after carrying over the changes made in the "Pee and Fart" mod.
(this allows to clean the PAF dirt during a bath or a shower)
"Pee and Fart" contains a modified version of the mzinBatheQuest script, but which is of course not up to date with the changes made by your mod.

But it does not compile, because of errors related to the compilation of _frost_legacyarmordatastore.psc on the LinkedArrayHasArmor, LinkedArrayRemoveArmor, and LinkedArrayAddArmor functions (see log below).

CompileFail_log.txt

I got the CommonArrayHelper.psc script from giftHub (https://github.com/chesko256/CheskoPapyrusShared) but it doesn't seem up to date, it doesn't contain these functions.

I also tried by decompiling via champollion the CommonArrayHelper.pex script present in the campfire archive, I then have no more errors on the LinkedArrayHasArmor, LinkedArrayRemoveArmor, and LinkedArrayAddArmor functions, but then I ran into other errors still related to this script, I think because the format of some functions has changed (there are additional arguments) (see log below)

CompileFail_log2.txt

Can you provide me with your version of the CommonArrayHelper.psc script you are using ?
Or, if you prefer, compile on your environment the mzinBatheQuest.psc script below and give me the generated mzinBatheQuest.pex file ?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

As far as I remember PAF should work with Bis tweak without any work.

oops sorry, you must be right, as it is also stated in the OP :

- Bathing clears Pee & Fart 'dirt'.

I don't know why I had always used the script provided in PAF until now.
I'll check using the one from BiS Tweaked.
Thank you.