5 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

I need advice/help about BiS Tweak. I am setting up a new profile and testing.

For now, I use 2 textures set and I put them in "Set1" and "Set2". I followed the instructions from Monoman on the mod page. After a while, my PC become progressively dirty and everything seems fine. But When I reload the game my PC is purple, which should mean the texture is missing. What I don't understand is that before saving/reloading the texture was not missing. One time, I am pretty sure that on reload the texture was ok (but just pretty sure lol).

Does anyone encountered the same problem and might have a clue ?

Thanks in advance ?

if I'm not mistaken :

Set1 must always be in the upstream directory; do not create a "set1" directory for the 1st set of textures; set1 is the default set, the one installed with Bathing In Skyrim.

set1: must be in DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe
set2: must be in DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe / set2
set3, 4 and 5 if used: as for set2

So if you want to add 2 new texture sets, you have to put them in set2 and set3 :
DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe / set2
DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe / set3

When loading a save, BIS tweak randomly chooses a set of textures, which is why it may not be the same as during the last save.

I guess in your case it is trying to find textures in set3, and cannot find them because DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe / set3 does not exist or is empty.

12 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

I had the same problem, for me it worked if I put one texture into the base folder and then put the following textures in folders named Set2 and so on. So no folder named Set1, just the textures dumped in there.

Big Thanks ! It worked !

12 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

if I'm not mistaken :

Set1 must always be in the upstream directory; do not create a "set1" directory for the 1st set of textures; set1 is the default set, the one installed with Bathing In Skyrim.

set1: must be in DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe
set2: must be in DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe / set2
set3, 4 and 5 if used: as for set2

So if you want to add 2 new texture sets, you have to put them in set2 and set3 :
DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe / set2
DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe / set3

When loading a save, BIS tweak randomly chooses a set of textures, which is why it may not be the same as during the last save.

I guess in your case it is trying to find textures in set3, and cannot find them because DATA / Textures / mzin / Bathe / set3 does not exist or is empty.

Big thanks for all your details ! It Worked !

I have Fade Tattoo Lenght 10 hours.

I have set Bathing Tattoo live reduction 2 hours (x2 with Soap) 

But when I am bathing my tattoos stay the same, even when I bath several times. 
Is this a bug? Or did I understand incorrectly how the "2" works in reducing the tattoo duration? Is this modified by some other factor?

Or in other words: which value do I need to reduce the tattoo duration by 2 hours without soap? :D thx alot! 

On 9/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, Nymra said:

I have Fade Tattoo Lenght 10 hours.

I have set Bathing Tattoo live reduction 2 hours (x2 with Soap) 

But when I am bathing my tattoos stay the same, even when I bath several times. 
Is this a bug? Or did I understand incorrectly how the "2" works in reducing the tattoo duration? Is this modified by some other factor?

Or in other words: which value do I need to reduce the tattoo duration by 2 hours without soap? :D thx alot! 

I think it adds to age instead of decreasing duration. Check both values after bathing and see which if one has changed. But with a tattoo length of only 10 hours you don't really need to bathe. I recommend it higher so you can gather up some nice body art combos. :)

7 hours ago, saltshade said:

I think it adds to age instead of decreasing duration. Check both values after bathing and see which if one has changed.

hmm, lol! need to check this indeeed! 

7 hours ago, saltshade said:

But with a tattoo length of only 10 hours you don't really need to bathe. I recommend it higher so you can gather up some nice body art combos. :)

think again...

I am using Set Timescale to 5, so my hours are x4 times as long as usual (I hate the super fast day/night cycles) and believe me the tattoo combos still become very ridiculous! 

On 9/20/2020 at 9:08 PM, Nymra said:

Did you figure this out?

Sorry I just don't have the time to look into it as I don't remember a whole lot about how it works. Maybe the math isn't spot on. Wouldn't be surprised as it's not my strong point. 

9 hours ago, saltshade said:

Where is the tweak for SlaveTats? My inventory gets locked even without your RapeTats tweak.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93707-continual-menu-locking/?do=findComment&comment=2158065

3 hours ago, decaluka said:

@saltshade he might have removed it - I remember Monoman saying it didn't actually solve the issue

This fixes the inventory locking. 

In my version I was also trying to solve overlays disappearing seemingly randomly. But it didn't fix that. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you figure this out?

Sorry I just don't have the time to look into it as I don't remember a whole lot about how it works. Maybe the math isn't spot on. Wouldn't be surprised as it's not my strong point. 

no worries. the feature works (I set it to 100 and all tats went away) and got some hints too (maybe I looked at the wrong numbers). 
I will report back when I had time for some more detailled tests, but at least you have nothing to fix, that seems almost certain :) 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93707-continual-menu-locking/?do=findComment&comment=2158065

This fixes the inventory locking. 

In my version I was also trying to solve overlays disappearing seemingly randomly. But it didn't fix that. 

Okay but I don't have any tattoos on NPCs, so either you can get that from just your own character or it's something else. I don't notice a slowdown though. It's just that my inventory/spells get locked during certain moments and it only lasts for few seconds. I suspect it could be apropos since it closes the inventory when healing occurs.

19 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Okay but I don't have any tattoos on NPCs, so either you can get that from just your own character or it's something else. I don't notice a slowdown though. It's just that my inventory/spells get locked during certain moments and it only lasts for few seconds. I suspect it could be apropos since it closes the inventory when healing occurs.

Well apropos will add wear and tear slavetats to npcs. Then, without the tweak, your inventory will be locked while those npcs are processed. 

It also locks while working on the player (this will still happen even with the fix linked)

I see you're using JKs Skyrim. Do you also have a problem with actors running into buildings and getting stuck in floors in Rorikstead? The author said it wasn't navmeshed and that it uses L-Navcut collision markers instead, but I have no idea what you can expect from it. If you don't have any issues I might have a conflict somewhere.

I also noticed that the door to Cedric's trading post is locked when I disable your version. Did you change anything there?

not sure if this has been answered before, cant find an answer or instructions so not sure.

But when I install the Amputator tweak file and try to run FNIS I get a warning: 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Amputator_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

and T pose in game

is there a step I am missing or a required mod to fix this?

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

see you're using JKs Skyrim. Do you also have a problem with actors running into buildings and getting stuck in floors in Rorikstead? The author said it wasn't navmeshed and that it uses L-Navcut collision markers instead, but I have no idea what you can expect from it. If you don't have any issues I might have a conflict somewhere.

Yea. Everywhere really. I've since switched to jk lite because the fps hit is just too much for around towns. Its not as pretty though. I think LE has some kind of limitation around the number of drawn objects. Skyrim really shouldn't be graphically stressing at this point. I've noticed fps dips around riften without mods. Really should look into switching to SE but where would I get the time....

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

also noticed that the door to Cedric's trading post is locked when I disable your version. Did you change anything there

I don't think so. I only wanted to improve the navmeshes. 

1 hour ago, habilon said:

not sure if this has been answered before, cant find an answer or instructions so not sure.

But when I install the Amputator tweak file and try to run FNIS I get a warning: 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Amputator_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

and T pose in game

is there a step I am missing or a required mod to fix this?

Try this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134349-sexlab-survival-special-edition-support-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2871700

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. Everywhere really. I've since switched to jk lite because the fps hit is just too much for around towns. Its not as pretty though. I think LE has some kind of limitation around the number of drawn objects. Skyrim really shouldn't be graphically stressing at this point. I've noticed fps dips around riften without mods. Really should look into switching to SE but where would I get the time....

I don't think so. I only wanted to improve the navmeshes. 

I see. I'm not going to tell you how much better SE is in that regard then...oops ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that from the latest "Deadly Traps and Curses 0.8" the scroll 'Heal Amputations' does not work anymore.
I've attached my edited ESP [changed some text]

Maybe a magic effect or script reference has changed?

zTrap.esp

EDIT: I asked @Delzaron to add something like a scroll to heal limbs, very expensive item that I guess I could add to boss chests too.
I thought exchanging Dragon Souls would be a good way to regen too!