Looking to make it harder to bathe... so can't so easily remove cum... so that SLS addiction builds up and triggers more...

Shyness is good but seems to bypass check if already naked.

Maybe a cooldown for bathing? Or a debuff if bathing too often? Or arousal increased to trigger other events?

In order to remove cum, maybe require soap? Otherwise, easy to just spam bathe every time covered.

14 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

In order to remove cum, maybe require soap? Otherwise, easy to just spam bathe every time covered.

I'm always looking for ways to keep the PC covered in cum but it's hard to come up with ways that are even semi-believable. I mean paddling in a small pool or even standing in the rain should do the job really. 

Milk addict reduces lactacid decay rate based on how much cum your character is covered in. SLS extends that with 'cum contains lactacid'. So maybe I could tie bathing to lactacid addiction as well. Withdrawal effect = not able to bathe while covered in cum.... I dunno. It's just a thought right now. 

anybody tried this mod in conjuction with bathing in skyrim yet?

I admit I like the idea of blood beeing added in a different way. Always hated how the blood basically is removed in defeat scenarios when the player is stripped. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104044

So I plan on using both mods together and see how they work together. I post it here because of the monoman tweak which is basicaly bathing in skyrim latest version and also to raise attention for a possible compatibility patch if required. 

On 8/1/2020 at 9:15 PM, ck2modfan said:

Looking to make it harder to bathe... so can't so easily remove cum... so that SLS addiction builds up and triggers more...

Shyness is good but seems to bypass check if already naked.

Maybe a cooldown for bathing? Or a debuff if bathing too often? Or arousal increased to trigger other events?

you could roleplay that you can only wash in bathtubs in inns (with the necessary mod that adds them of course)

On 7/23/2020 at 2:30 AM, Monoman1 said:

You'll have to elaborate. What version check?

The problem is the NiO version check, it fails under SSE.

Here is a post that shows how it must be done for SSE:

So I guess in ArousedNips it should look like this:

Return ((SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIO_VERSION || SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") >= 1) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIO_SCRIPT_VERSION)

Not 100% sure though.

Short question in the "SSE Conversation Traking Tread" is that the tweaks for "Bathing In Skyrim", "Rape Tattoos" and "Sexlab - Cum Overlays" are converted and the link leads to "Monoman's Mod Tweaks" original tread. But it says that they are not SE compatible. Now I do not know what to believe?

8 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Short question in the "SSE Conversation Traking Tread" is that the tweaks for "Bathing In Skyrim", "Rape Tattoos" and "Sexlab - Cum Overlays" are converted and the link leads to "Monoman's Mod Tweaks" original tread. But it says that they are not SE compatible. Now I do not know what to believe?

Don't know much about SE. You'd be better to ask the person that posted it. 

BiS has an SKSE plugin which is probably why it was never converted. Or I'd have reservations about saying it works on SE. 

The other two I don't know. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't know much about SE. You'd be better to ask the person that posted it. 

BiS has an SKSE plugin which is probably why it was never converted. Or I'd have reservations about saying it works on SE. 

The other two I don't know. 

Thanks for the answer, I will definitely check the SSE Conversion Tracking Tread to see if these 3 mods are really compatible with SE and I will let you know if you want it. Maybe you can mark them as compatible in their description.

I have some questions about the Sexlab Cum Overlay script. Does it apply the Cum through Slavetats ? And I don´t quite get the 4 sets. Are these 4 different texture packs you can install ? Oh and won´t it affect performance if Cum will persist on NPCs ? How will they wash themselves ? The cum would persist and they would walk around cum-covered for the rest of their lives.

4 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Does it apply the Cum through Slavetats?

No. Directly. Via racemenu. 

And I don´t quite get the 4 sets. Are these 4 different texture packs you can install ?

Yes. 

Npc already has cum -> add more cum from the same set. 

Npc doesn't have cum -> pick a random set to apply. 

Oh and won´t it affect performance if Cum will persist on NPCs ? How will they wash themselves ? The cum would persist and they would walk around cum-covered for the rest of their lives.

Sexlab cum is based on a magic effect. When actors are unloaded all their magic effects are removed = Cum removed. Not all cell transitions unload actors. But most do. 

So you can get Ysolda covered head to toe in cum. Leave the cell. Forget to bring your hat. Go back 3 seconds later and Ysolda is now squeaky clean. 

SL cum overlays will avoid this. There are timers to set. 

6 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Is it possible to set "Sexlab - Cum Overlays" so that you can only wash the sperm off the player with mods like "Barthing in Skyrim" or "Dirt and Blood"?

Not fully. But set the Sexlab cum timer to max. Set SLCO timers pretty high. Disable any options that cleans cum. SLS has one for when swimming naked for example. BIS has an install option to disable swimming clearing cum in stock sexlab. With all this I generally find that cum needs to be washed off. 

10 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

If a set of cum textures for cum overlays has fewer files than the sexlab texture folder (minus the two strapon dds files), should I just leave it as is, or copy the missing files from SexLab into the Set folder?

I'd say copy the missing files. The 'set detection' function is looking for a full set before it's added as a legit set. Now I think some of the cum textures in Sexlab are left over legacy files that aren't used any more but the detection function wasn't changed to account for that. 

I confused topics but:

Could you add a bleed effect to the next Amputator update? Or maybe i could do it, with the source script?

I found it funny that losing an arm in a middlle of the fight did'nt cause me to lose the fight, besides potentially losing my weapon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I need advice/help about BiS Tweak. I am setting up a new profile and testing.

For now, I use 2 textures set and I put them in "Set1" and "Set2". I followed the instructions from Monoman on the mod page. After a while, my PC become progressively dirty and everything seems fine. But When I reload the game my PC is purple, which should mean the texture is missing. What I don't understand is that before saving/reloading the texture was not missing. One time, I am pretty sure that on reload the texture was ok (but just pretty sure lol).

Does anyone encountered the same problem and might have a clue ?

Thanks in advance ?

5 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

I need advice/help about BiS Tweak. I am setting up a new profile and testing.

For now, I use 2 textures set and I put them in "Set1" and "Set2". I followed the instructions from Monoman on the mod page. After a while, my PC become progressively dirty and everything seems fine. But When I reload the game my PC is purple, which should mean the texture is missing. What I don't understand is that before saving/reloading the texture was not missing. One time, I am pretty sure that on reload the texture was ok (but just pretty sure lol).

Does anyone encountered the same problem and might have a clue ?

Thanks in advance ?

I had the same problem, for me it worked if I put one texture into the base folder and then put the following textures in folders named Set2 and so on. So no folder named Set1, just the textures dumped in there.