17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. Looks like you're missing the campfire and frostfall dev kits. 

They are optional downloads on their respective pages. 

You'll also have to get the SkyUI APK. 

https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki

There may be missing source files in the SkyUI apk. I don't know why. 

De-compile the needed pex files using Champollion. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35307/

Just drag whatever pex file on top of the Champollion exe and it'll de-compile a psc to the same folder as the pex. 

ya, I'm not sure what to tell ya, it's still not working.

I use MO, I compile my scripts from a command prompt run within mo, so that it can see my entire mo file structure. The libraries for the dev kits you mentioned are all there and decompiled (I even decompiled campfire as well), but still nothing - same errors, it's acting like the scripts just aren't there). If I disable those dev kits in MO, my error log gets WAY bigger, so it's clearly seeing them and using them - there's something else going on here. I use SkyUI 5.2, which there is no sdk for, but I have the 5.1 sdk installed, I just decompiled my SkyUI 5.2 to see if that would make a difference, but those same SkyUI errors are still there (I think there's more now actually).

Honestly, I'm at a complete loss at this point, I even just decompiled frostfall and campfire and anything overwriting it to make sure whatever is being used in those scripts are there. I think I'm done with attempting to do this for now, maybe another day, the chilly nipples will have to wait I guess, at least I got aroused nips now :)

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There should be no need to do this. 

What mod manager are you using. Make sure the dev kits are loaded lower than the mods in the left window if you use MO. 

If they're installed right they should eliminate 90% of the errors you were getting. 

I hadn't considered this, and not sure what made the change (could of been moving these lower). My error log has drastically changed though. Looks like I have some issue with aroused I think.

compileLog.txt

18 minutes ago, blippyp said:

I hadn't considered this, and not sure what made the change (could of been moving these lower). My error log has drastically changed though. Looks like I have some issue with aroused I think.

compileLog.txt 23.68 kB · 0 downloads

Hmm. It is something to do with aroused. I don't know much about SLA in SE. Is it a port of SLA LE? 

What version do you have? Are there other versions? Does SLAX have an SE version. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. It is something to do with aroused. I don't know much about SLA in SE. Is it a port of SLA LE? 

What version do you have? Are there other versions? Does SLAX have an SE version. 

Got it - testing it now - I forgot to move my SkyUI dev kit below my SkyUI - that got the last of the errors!

Awesome, thankyou so much for your time and effort, you were a great help, and I was way off on what the problem was! (first time for everything I guess) haha - ya right!

I can't wait to see this working in game, (although last I started it up, something is WAY wrong with my game, I can't even get out of the ASLAL screen - I port to an inn for a new start and it just sits there with a black screen, I can hear everyone just fine, but the game is completely frozen otherwise and nothing but blackness). I only installed a few mods since it was working last (mostly yours) so I'm guessing it's something to do with that. But I'm sure this one is well on it's way to working now, hopefully I'll get the rest working also.

Will keep you informed of the progress, like I said if you want them to check out/verify/alter/provide as an se upload I'm cool with that. YAY! Frozen nips! God I hope this works.

11 minutes ago, blippyp said:

I can't wait to see this working in game, (although last I started it up, something is WAY wrong with my game,

Don't use any of the dev kit stuff on your actual game. I'd create a creation kit profile in MO if I were you and only have them enabled there.

Just now, Monoman1 said:

Don't use any of the dev kit stuff on your actual game. I'd create a creation kit profile in MO if I were you and only have them enabled there.

OH! Maybe that's my problem with starting my game also.... I'll check that - thx :)

30 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I WISH SLAX had an se version. I haven't tried that out yet, but it sounds really good. I was eating my heart out reading the description, made me want to stop playing SE right then and there and switch back to LE again. It has a DLL I think that's preventing the conversion, I really hope the author decides to go SE with it. SE is finally starting to get pretty good though, it's so close to being on par with LE now, and it runs so much smoother (especially on an old potato like my computer), so I really prefer to stick with SE at this point.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

It works :)

It works!!! :)

I think the problem with my game was the cum overlay mod (big sad face - was looking forward to that one), but I still haven't confirmed it yet - I don't think it was the bathing in skyrim one, but it's hard to say at this point, I had a couple other mods I had to remove as well to put my game back to where it was (the troubleshooting was taking too long and going no where) so I'm gonna start reinstalling some of them now and see what happens.

But I just definitely comfirmed that Aroused Nips is working perfectly good - and even better then I though, turns out the 'features' I thought might be broken were actually features I noticed in your mod and didn't realize they disappeared when I switched back to the original, so this seems to be working nicely so far. Given some time and play testing and I'll get back to you with a upload of it if you want.

Thanks again :)

Couldn't be happier atm.

3 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

@Monoman1 I have started using PAQ recently and I noticed energy system is bit not immersive with survival. energy should be attached to amount of cum it provides and get more or less depending on it ( similar to cum addiction). can I get a PSQ patch for it? please

That's probably something you'd have to ask for over in PSQ. (I'm assuming you meant PSQ?). It would be difficult for me to stop PSQ giving you energy from other sources. 

I think I did add a mod event when you swallow cum. 

56 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

That's probably something you'd have to ask for over in PSQ. (I'm assuming you meant PSQ?). It would be difficult for me to stop PSQ giving you energy from other sources. 

I think I did add a mod event when you swallow cum. 

Yes PSQ. Survival gives cum amount depending on partner race/size. Similar to that bigger the partner is resultant energy gained from orgasm will increase accordingly. no more changes, no stopping other energy sources. PSQ feature energy gain multiplier through MCM but that is static and apply to all, It would be nice if it is dynamic depending on partner.

As for mods that need fixing:

It seems WEtfunction Redux fails to apply wet function and wet texture swap to female heads. 
There are several reports and I have the problem myself. In fact I think the problem was always there, just never got around bothering much. 

13 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

Hey, for some reason the dirt texture in bathing in skyrim isnt applied to the hands for me. It is in the correct folder and has the correct name, but there is no texture is applied ingame.

Check you have a free overlay slot in the hands are in race menu. Bump up the number if not. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

It seems WEtfunction Redux fails to apply wet function and wet texture swap to female heads. 
There are several reports and I have the problem myself. In fact I think the problem was always there, just never got around bothering much. 

Seriously ??  I thought this was only on my end !  This thing nearly had me driving crazy figuring out why, thanks for pointing it out

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

[ DELETED BABBLING...]

EDIT: Oh I just clicked that link you provided - I didn't realize there was a fix in there, oh I'm testing this now - TY :)

EDIT: Oh ya, that worked like a charm, and a simple script replacement, didn't even have to make any changes for SE, thx for posting this!

28 minutes ago, blippyp said:

[ DELETED BABBLING...]

EDIT: Oh I just clicked that link you provided - I didn't realize there was a fix in there, oh I'm testing this now - TY :)

EDIT: Oh ya, that worked like a charm, and a simple script replacement, didn't even have to make any changes for SE, thx for posting this!

can you check if the textures/wetness is applied to the heads of male NPCs? :P

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Good timing - I actually had an example of that on my screen as I read this - yup - as far as I can tell, it sure looks like it's working fine for both males and females. The only 'hiccup' I've noticed so far is a noticeable pause as the textures are changed, but I can live with that for the rare situations when I'm actually looking at it when it happens. So glad I found this post! This has been driving me bonkers since I first used this mod, I loved everything about it except for this one thing - and now it's fixed :)

To help elaborate, in case you're still having issues, something that might be different for me compared to you is that I'm using CBBE textures (SE). So if you're using the UNP variant, perhaps those textures are missing? Also, it's been a while since I installed this, but iirc, you had to go to a third party source to download those textures, perhaps you only downloaded the female textures at the time? Sorry wish I could offer more advice, but that's all I can think of atm.

Besides that, I'm not using monoman's wetfunction redux atm, I'm still using the original (well, a conversion of the original, don't remember if I did it or if someone else did - I think I downloaded this one). But afaik, it's just a simple conversion of the original, probably with a minor tweak to the code like I had to do with monoman's aroused nips mod, but not really a big deal (I'm assuming) or change from the original otherwise, it sure seems exactly like the original to me.

Hello, have some problems with Bathing in Skyrim: all textures apply correctly on PC but for NPC and followers it's apply only on body, no head, hands, legs. I checked all stuff like free slots, nioverride settings and texture sets - nothing, on PC is fine but for NPCs only body texture. Idk what to do because mods like wet function redux applies correctly on NPCs with head and etc.

2 hours ago, Mr. Wick said:

So I guess in conclusion, If BiS and SCO gets a proper port, lemme know, cause that would be heaven-sent.

I converted BiS, afaik it's working fine - but I'm not that familiar with the original mod. All I did was run NifOptimizer on the meshes and re-saved the esp in the Creation Kit, but I've been using it for two days now and haven't noticed anything wrong with it yet.

SCO is another matter - That completely broke my game, I haven't gotten around to figuring out why yet, been testing out BiS and Aroused Nips, but both of those are working great so far. SCO is definitely on my todo list in the near future though - I've never used it, but it seems great and I would very likely love to have it in my SE game. I was going to upload whatever I successfully converted to Monoman once I gave them a proper test-run and let him decide if he wants to make them available, but BiS was a very easy conversion if you just want to do it yourself. I'm thinking SCO will require a few script tweaks, but I honestly have no clue yet. I think it uses NiOverride, so it will require a similar fix like I did with aroused nips at the very least if that's the case.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:11 PM, Nymra said:

Correction: The script provided for the head fix DOES work, but it also breaks the hands/feet (actually, they were always broken for the SE conversion I downloaded, I only just noticed it).

The problem was the same as with the Aroused Nips script, NiOverride wasn't being detected correctly to account for SKEE.

I have corrected this script (and tested it - seems fine, but only did a simple test, but it does seem to be working now). If anyone wants this script I am providing it here.

Monoman's script afaik doesn't require any changes, if you want to include it with your SE I think it's as simple as installing the same as you would with LE. I haven't confirmed this yet, but I did check the script for any NiOverride checks and it didn't have any (since it's in the script I'm including now), so I doubt his mod requires any changes at all for SE, I only just installed it so I will post if I run into any issues with it, but I don't have Spank That Ass installed currently, so I honestly can't tell if his changes are taking effect or what, but I'm sure they work however they were intended either way.

On a side note, I don't know where I got this version of Wet Function Redux conversion for SE from, (probably here on LL), but it's clearly broken the same way - Whoever did it probably just ran it thru the CK and re-saved the esp. This mod DOES need this NiOverride fix, so if you're just using the regular SE update and are running into missing hand/feet texture issues, this script should also solve your problems, it's the same as the original file, it just looks for SKEE instead of NiOverride, failing to find NiOverride is why it's broken.

I have no idea why the head/body textures still work even when NiOverride isn't being properly detected, I didn't even bother looking into it further, since it now seems to be working as intended. I don't claim to be an expert on NiOverride by any means, I'm just a programmer who can do simple edits like this. As I said, it's barely tested atm, but I'm guessing this will fix any further issues with the original mod if you're using a conversion that didn't make this edit, I doubt this mod even requires being upgraded to v44 to work properly, this is probably the only real change required.

TLDR: This script provided here is an exact copy of the script provided with the head fix. If you're using LE, just use his script. If you're using SE, use this script so it detects SKEE/NiOverride properly.

This file provide DOES NOT included Monoman's Wet Function script, so if you want to use that get it and install it as you normally would, it's a completely different script.

Hope this helps someone, please let me know if you find another issue with it.

Blippy's Wet Function Redux SE NiOverride Fix.7z

50 minutes ago, blippyp said:

Correction: The script provided for the head fix DOES work, but it also breaks the hands/feet (actually, they were always broken for the SE conversion I downloaded, I only just noticed it).

The problem was the same as with the Aroused Nips script, NiOverride wasn't being detected correctly to account for SKEE.

I have corrected this script (and tested it - seems fine, but only did a simple test, but it does seem to be working now). If anyone wants this script I am providing it here.

Monoman's script afaik doesn't require any changes, if you want to include it with your SE I think it's as simple as installing the same as you would with LE. I haven't confirmed this yet, but I did check the script for any NiOverride checks and it didn't have any (since it's in the script I'm including now), so I doubt his mod requires any changes at all for SE, I only just installed it so I will post if I run into any issues with it, but I don't have Spank That Ass installed currently, so I honestly can't tell if his changes are taking effect or what, but I'm sure they work however they were intended either way.

On a side note, I don't know where I got this version of Wet Function Redux conversion for SE from, (probably here on LL), but it's clearly broken the same way - Whoever did it probably just ran it thru the CK and re-saved the esp. This mod DOES need this NiOverride fix, so if you're just using the regular SE update and are running into missing hand/feet texture issues, this script should also solve your problems, it's the same as the original file, it just looks for SKEE instead of NiOverride, failing to find NiOverride is why it's broken.

I have no idea why the head/body textures still work even when NiOverride isn't being properly detected, I didn't even bother looking into it further, since it now seems to be working as intended. I don't claim to be an expert on NiOverride by any means, I'm just a programmer who can do simple edits like this. As I said, it's barely tested atm, but I'm guessing this will fix any further issues with the original mod if you're using a conversion that didn't make this edit, I doubt this mod even requires being upgraded to v44 to work properly, this is probably the only real change required.

TLDR: This script provided here is an exact copy of the script provided with the head fix. If you're using LE, just use his script. If you're using SE, use this script so it detects SKEE/NiOverride properly.

This file provide DOES NOT included Monoman's Wet Function script, so if you want to use that get it and install it as you normally would, it's a completely different script.

Hope this helps someone, please let me know if you find another issue with it.

Blippy's Wet Function Redux SE NiOverride Fix.7z 24.71 kB · 0 downloads

sorry, but what now?

Does your script fix ONLY the head missing?
Or does it also fix the feet/hands? 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

sorry, but what now?

Does your script fix ONLY the head missing?
Or does it also fix the feet/hands? 

It fixes the head, hands and feet for SE, if you're using LE, all you need is the original head fix script - My edit would break NiOverride for you on LE since it's already scripted properly for LE in the original head fix script.

11 minutes ago, blippyp said:

It fixes the head, hands and feet for SE, if you're using LE, all you need is the original head fix script - My edit would break NiOverride for you on LE since it's already scripted properly for LE in the original head fix script.

with Head Script Fix for LE you mean that from Osmel? :D

As far as I can see the head/feet work there hmm. 

have to store your script for later use in SE tho...