My friend, in principle I want to thank you for the immense work you did, I wanted to ask you if you could do something with the Immersive Wenches mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189). More than anything, to be able to configure the innesasary amount of NPCs that this mod likes in places like Whiterun and Riften, which are already very populated places and this generates many inconveniences. The possibility of removing the bard in Riften since, having the Vilja mod, let's say there is a lot of noise. I don't want to seem disrespectful or ungrateful to the author of the mod, Lordkoz, this mod incorporates a lot of beauty. But it would be much more enjoyable if the game works better. It is clear that the author is not going to update this work so I turn to you. I have made some changes, I have removed the book that appears in the inventory at the beginning of the game, I have removed the awful poster on the outskirts of Solitude and the girls in the Volkihar castle, which generated problems in the mission, when you were expelled, I can't do more, I don't have the knowledge. I know I ask too much maybe, but it would be interesting a better configuration of the whole mod. Anyway, I'm sorry I exempted myself too much. My sincere thanks.

1 hour ago, DUBALADO said:

My friend, in principle I want to thank you for the immense work you did, I wanted to ask you if you could do something with the Immersive Wenches mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189). More than anything, to be able to configure the innesasary amount of NPCs that this mod likes in places like Whiterun and Riften, which are already very populated places and this generates many inconveniences. The possibility of removing the bard in Riften since, having the Vilja mod, let's say there is a lot of noise. I don't want to seem disrespectful or ungrateful to the author of the mod, Lordkoz, this mod incorporates a lot of beauty. But it would be much more enjoyable if the game works better. It is clear that the author is not going to update this work so I turn to you. I have made some changes, I have removed the book that appears in the inventory at the beginning of the game, I have removed the awful poster on the outskirts of Solitude and the girls in the Volkihar castle, which generated problems in the mission, when you were expelled, I can't do more, I don't have the knowledge. I know I ask too much maybe, but it would be interesting a better configuration of the whole mod. Anyway, I'm sorry I exempted myself too much. My sincere thanks.

Sorry but I simply do not have the time to take anything else on at the moment. 

Can you maybe have a look at "Combat Fatigue"?

The mod is really awesome, but it seems to have a major problem.

1. script load. some NPC get into a fight, and you have 500-1000 active scripts from the mod which also take quite some time to go away

-> solution: option to disable the mod for NPC? (is currently not possible)

I also read some other people have CTDs and stuff from the mod. Cant tell if CF is responsible, but script load can also lead to that.

Also, Barefoot Realism is really getting painfull to use...

It breaks animations that are running (especially zaz furnitures, poses, struggle animations from other mods etc.)

Problem: Barefoot Realism sometimes "spams" staggers. They seem to accumulate and then fire all at once. 

Problem2: I often stagger even when not moving at all

Problem3: stagger breaks the game that way, because breaking animations sometimes leads to the player beeing stuck in.... nothing really. 
For example I had "Player Essential" mod, but stagger broke the "on the knees" animation and suddenly... well... I was invincible and could not revert it. 

Just stuff like that seems to happen a lot :(

I'm having an issue I think. I have three cum texture sets installed and detected, my papyrus is updated. I'm not getting any random cum textures like I think I'm supposed to. I know the textures they apply are restricted to a set, but the set doesn't change. 

I had an issue where bathing in skyrim was not removing the cum texture, so I went into the cum overlays MCM, reset the player textures and the next set applied changed from the previous. Does bathing in skyrim not actually "reset" the chosen set for the player? Also I have cum activated in sexlab MCM if that is an issue, it is set to max duration. The Cum overlay timer is different than the one in sexlab MCM.

On 8/9/2019 at 8:08 AM, Serfi said:

The Amputator v1.1 keybinding is bugged for me. It permanently binds the editor to the key even after rebinding (MCM). That didn't happen in v1.0.

I don't remember making any changes to the hotkey but I see what you mean. 

Keys aren't unbound when a new key is assigned. I'll look into it when I have time. 

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

Can you maybe have a look at "Combat Fatigue"?

Probably not. I just don't have the time. 

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

Also, Barefoot Realism is really getting painfull to use...

Yea, BFR could use a bit of an overhaul. 

Footstep events need to be throttled to one process at a time. 

again time is the problem.

13 hours ago, genericuser27 said:

Does bathing in skyrim not actually "reset" the chosen set for the player?

It should, but I can't say with absolute certainty that it does. 

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't remember making any changes to the hotkey but I see what you mean. 

Keys aren't unbound when a new key is assigned. I'll look into it when I have time. 

thx for looking into that!

this is really an annoying bug, and IIRC it was already in the original mod (I have now that editor key all over the place ?)

I tried to change EditorKey to 66 ; F8 (from 59, F1) (and maybe to learn to decompile/compile... or the other way around?) and failed the compile thingy

well need to read a bit more ?

On 8/9/2019 at 10:09 PM, genericuser27 said:

Does bathing in skyrim not actually "reset" the chosen set for the player? Also I have cum activated in sexlab MCM if that is an issue, it is set to max duration. The Cum overlay timer is different than the one in sexlab MCM.

So this does appear to work properly. I had one set, took a bath and got fucked again and got a different set. 

Maybe just to be safe deactivate BiS in the Mcm, exit the menu and wait a second or two and go back in and enable it again. And just keep in mind that randomness can be a bitch sometimes. 

On 8/9/2019 at 10:09 PM, genericuser27 said:

Also I have cum activated in sexlab MCM if that is an issue, it is set to max duration. The Cum overlay timer is different than the one in sexlab MCM.

Yes that's the way it should be. Set sexlabs cum timer to max and let SCO handle expiry. 

49 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

thx for looking into that!

this is really an annoying bug, and IIRC it was already in the original mod (I have now that editor key all over the place ?)

I tried to change EditorKey to 66 ; F8 (from 59, F1) (and maybe to learn to decompile/compile... or the other way around?) and failed the compile thingy

well need to read a bit more ?

Fixed this but I need to add a fix/figure out why mining is restoring limbs. Only seems to happen with hands and only mines, not smithing furniture etc. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Fixed this but I need to add a fix/figure out why mining is restoring limbs. Only seems to happen with hands and only mines, not smithing furniture etc. 

lol good to know

EDIT:

btw DD yoke lets hands grow back too

although if the yoke is removed the hands will also be removed

guess I try mining next

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

@Monoman1: now that you tweaked the amputator framework, is the SLIF patch still needed or rather a bad choice?

SLIF patches likes to overwrite MCMs (not sure in this case tho):

No the SLIF patch is included with the tweak and so isn't necessary.

46 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Hello Monoman,

i have a question, i do not quite understand what in change log it means: "Straight upgrade should be fine."  Does it mean upgrade from 0.7 to 1.1 is now possible without new game, or is it only for 1.0 - 1.1?

No sorry. Changelog instruction apply between the previous version and the version you're reading. 

If you're upgrading several version then you should read every upgrade instructions along the way. 

Going from Old amputator 0.7 to Amputator tweaked version x.x (any) steel needs new game/clean save. 

Some suggestions for the Bathing in Skyrim Tweaks sex dirtiness features:

Right now, dirtiness will increase based on:

• number of actors involved
  • if it is with creatures or not
  • if victim or not

To that we could add:

• if it is on a bed (and if it is, the type of bed)

Getting raped on the ground in a dungeon by multiple skeevers is certainly a lot dirtier than having passionate sex on a bed at home.

Also, I do not know if it is from this mod, but when I use soap, I get a notification saying the soap was too strong. I do not know what that means.

25 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Ah yes! It's weird though as the mod description put it under PlayerSuccubusQuest's supported drinkables and I dont have this mod installed.

Now that you say it, I don't have PayerSuccubusQuest installed either.

But so far it seems that the message doesn't has any effect.

IIRC it should only affect the spriggan soap because it would make you friendly with all creatures. (?)

Not sure if it's just my game,

but the new Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.2 causes T-Pose on my PC on a new game.

Tried to remove various mods I thought that might conflict, but at the end I could track the T-Pose issue back to AFtweaked.

false alarm!

(was a bad SLAL pack or submissive lola was missing a hidden requirement)

On 8/15/2019 at 3:55 PM, Chroom22 said:

Any reason I can't bathe with the message "you can't bathe without hands" in the upper left? I thought it was a part of amputator beta but I disabled the mod. My character isn't restricted with DD items either.

Do you use survival?

It sounds like it's dismemberment feature. 

If so try 

'StopQuest _SLS_AmputationHelplessQuest'

'StopQuest _SLS_AmputationQuest'

in the console. 

Then use 'Unforbid All' in BiS Mcm. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Do you use survival?

It sounds like it's dismemberment feature. 

If so try 

'StopQuest _SLS_AmputationHelplessQuest'

'StopQuest _SLS_AmputationQuest'

in the console. 

Then use 'Unforbid All' in BiS Mcm. 

That did the trick. Saved me from having to load back 8 hours of progress. Many thanks.

Guest AthenaESIV

Is it possible to tweak Amputator code to shrink the body and head? That would make it possible to have limbs littering the battlefield...