Monoman1 you have made so many mods great or simply better. Here is my hope for this mod here...............

I have always used MME in my game alone with DEFEAT ,SD+ , DEVIIOUSLY ENSLAVED , SLAVE TATS an a host of add ons. But have always not been happy that my character could be force into becoming a MILK MAID but not my follower when they are defeated. See were I am going , was wonder if there was a way to tweak this mod  to were they could also be force into a milk maid??  If not no problem just hoping any way your tweaks have made my game far more immersive and interesting I like when something happen that you did not expect when playing SKYRIM. 

THANKS FOR DOING ALLL THAT YOU DO.

10 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

Monoman1 you have made so many mods great or simply better. Here is my hope for this mod here...............

I have always used MME in my game alone with DEFEAT ,SD+ , DEVIIOUSLY ENSLAVED , SLAVE TATS an a host of add ons. But have always not been happy that my character could be force into becoming a MILK MAID but not my follower when they are defeated. See were I am going , was wonder if there was a way to tweak this mod  to were they could also be force into a milk maid??  If not no problem just hoping any way your tweaks have made my game far more immersive and interesting I like when something happen that you did not expect when playing SKYRIM. 

If not individually apply the effect also to female followers. When player character is forced to become a milk maid.

On 8/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, jlttsmiley said:

Hmm. I don't know that defeat has a mod event that it sends out on defeat events so it could be very tricky to catch it. 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:53 AM, AthenaESIV said:

Is it possible to tweak Amputator code to shrink the body and head? That would make it possible to have limbs littering the battlefield...

It might be but doesn't deadly mutilation do this kind of thing already? And probably better (gore etc). 

PS. I've never used that mod (something to do with needing a custom skeleton if I remember right)

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. I don't know that defeat has a mod event that it sends out on defeat events so it could be very tricky to catch it. 

How it works and Content so far.

Sexlab victim trigger - When you are flaged as a victim in Sex there is a chance they will force you to drink some Lactacid.

This is a from the milk addict mod page. It does not use defeat but if the person is a victim in the animation chosen by sexlab animation framework.

13 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

How it works and Content so far.

Sexlab victim trigger - When you are flaged as a victim in Sex there is a chance they will force you to drink some Lactacid.

This is a from the milk addict mod page. It does not use defeat but if the person is a victim in the animation chosen by sexlab animation framework.

I could add a straight forward option like that to milk addict I guess. If IsVictim equip lactacid. 

My biggest problem with it is that after that there really isn't anything 'driving' your follower. They won't be compelled to milk themselves, get more lactacid etc. 

3 hours ago, sidfu said:

to bad we cant get monoman to tweak blushed with aroused. its a good mod but has no it option to disable cloak if u only using blush during sex part

You can turn off blushes on Npcs as far as I know. Are you saying that the cloak doesn't go off regardless?

nah what i want is that only when sex happens does  npc or player blush. the current issue with the mod is that even if u have all other reasons like drugs or naked off for blushing the mod will stil throw out the cloak. so u can stand there doing nothing and it will still refresh the cloak eating your papyrus for no reason.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 8/22/2019 at 9:00 PM, Monoman1 said:

It might be but doesn't deadly mutilation do this kind of thing already? And probably better (gore etc). 

PS. I've never used that mod (something to do with needing a custom skeleton if I remember right)

Maybe it does I've never used it either - I just thought that might be a way to strictly work with the amputation feature in the mod... Having the limbs at the scene of the attack instead of just vanishing would make it more brutal. But I posted something on your blog comments that would circumvent the whole limb vanishing thing if you're interested (long post over there, sorry!)

@Monoman1 your mods are great in my load order! I have a bug to report, several of the main slots you can toggle in Bathing in Skyrim to be stripped during bathing reset as soon as you leave the menu. For example, if you wanted to leave slot 33-38 off (idk why, but example) as soon as you toggle them off, when u go back in the MCM or even leave the menu at all, they reset to default, resulting in those slots always being removed regardless of what you set.   

For me, it affects hairs/wigs, from yundao, dint hair pack, or KS wigs. This is personally frustrating because every time my PC bathes, it removes her wig/hairstyle, then after cleaning, adds it back, but now I must reset the hair color in RaceMenu (thats a specific circumstance unique to those wigs, resetting racemenu color upon equip/unequip).
It just kinda takes away from each other, this effect.

3 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Maybe it does I've never used it either - I just thought that might be a way to strictly work with the amputation feature in the mod... Having the limbs at the scene of the attack instead of just vanishing would make it more brutal. But I posted something on your blog comments that would circumvent the whole limb vanishing thing if you're interested (long post over there, sorry!)

I don't mind adding severed limbs etc but I'm not a modeler so I can't do it. 

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

your mods are great in my load order! I have a bug to report, several of the main slots you can toggle in Bathing in Skyrim to be stripped during bathing reset as soon as you leave the menu. For example, if you wanted to leave slot 33-38 off (idk why, but example) as soon as you toggle them off, when u go back in the MCM or even leave the menu at all, they reset to default, resulting in those slots always being removed regardless of what you set.   

I'll have a look when I can. My laptop isn't good enough to run skyrim for extended periods of time. 

Guest AthenaESIV
37 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't mind adding severed limbs etc but I'm not a modeler so I can't do it. 

Sorry shoulda copied this quote from my first post you replied to:

Is it possible to tweak Amputator code to shrink the body and head? That would make it possible to have limbs littering the battlefield...

I was asking this thinking say, the right arm is cut off... papyrus could clone the PC, use amputator to shrink the head+body+left arm+legs so all that is left is the right arm... then ragdoll that cloned body with everything but the arm hidden and drop it on the ground.

If the clone didn't have an AI package I do not think it would add too much overhead, but I'm not sure if you can have a body with no AI.

21 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

I was asking this thinking say, the right arm is cut off... papyrus could clone the PC, use amputator to shrink the head+body+left arm+legs so all that is left is the right arm... then ragdoll that cloned body with everything but the arm hidden and drop it on the ground.

If the clone didn't have an AI package I do not think it would add too much overhead, but I'm not sure if you can have a body with no AI.

That might be possible but it's such a round-about way of doing it and there could be all sorts of problems. Like the copy speaking, colliding, noticeable delays before shrinking all her parts. I just don't think it's the way to go. 

It couldn't be too damn hard to create a severed hand. I mean half the asset already exists in body mods. It just needs some blood etc to 'cap it'. Doesn't even need to match people own body mod. I doubt anyone would look too close.  

Just in case you still work on Traps & Pitfalls too :)

Some stuff I experienced lately:

1. if paralyzed by Trap, all NPC stop hostilities (they dont attack the player) - I remember this beeing different earlier. 

2. I set Guardian Rape Trap to 0%. But if Guardians appear from the trap, they dont attack me and the console says they try to start a sexlab scene (which is not starting).

This happens several times now and even with Guardian ATtack Trap at 100% it still appears all traps are guardian Rape instead, even when its 0% :(

3. sometimes the trap does nothing seemingly. But in the console it looks like a sexlab sex scene is about to start. So I guess this is a guardian rape trap that fails to spawn the guardian at all (and still spawns even with 0% Trap chance).

i need some help with a ratehr annoying problem that i have with the installtion of aroused nips tweaked:

regardles sif installed/loaded before/after frostfall i get everytime the message that i should reinstlal it to get the correct interface scripts.

i have used vortex for the installation of all may mods and i dont hope iot is the cause of this problem but i dont think so cause around a 6month ago on my old pc it was working without any probs.

my actuall loadorder.

skyrim_loadorder_04_09_2019.txt

8 hours ago, xarvenius said:

i need some help with a ratehr annoying problem that i have with the installtion of aroused nips tweaked:

regardles sif installed/loaded before/after frostfall i get everytime the message that i should reinstlal it to get the correct interface scripts.

i have used vortex for the installation of all may mods and i dont hope iot is the cause of this problem but i dont think so cause around a 6month ago on my old pc it was working without any probs.

my actuall loadorder.

skyrim_loadorder_04_09_2019.txt 6.24 kB · 0 downloads

Install the mod manually by copying the scripts from the conditional folder

On 9/2/2019 at 11:48 PM, Nymra said:

Just in case you still work on Traps & Pitfalls too :)

Some stuff I experienced lately:

1. if paralyzed by Trap, all NPC stop hostilities (they dont attack the player) - I remember this beeing different earlier. 

2. I set Guardian Rape Trap to 0%. But if Guardians appear from the trap, they dont attack me and the console says they try to start a sexlab scene (which is not starting).

This happens several times now and even with Guardian ATtack Trap at 100% it still appears all traps are guardian Rape instead, even when its 0% :(

3. sometimes the trap does nothing seemingly. But in the console it looks like a sexlab sex scene is about to start. So I guess this is a guardian rape trap that fails to spawn the guardian at all (and still spawns even with 0% Trap chance).

Unfortunately, t&pt seems to have more pressing problems, at least in my game with scripts getting stuck. I've had a look but I don't see anything obvious in the functions its calling when it gets stuck. It's not something that's easy to recreate either. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Unfortunately, t&pt seems to have more pressing problems, at least in my game with scripts getting stuck. I've had a look but I don't see anything obvious in the functions its calling when it gets stuck. It's not something that's easy to recreate either. 

Hmm. 
Since I solved the script overload problems in my Profile lately at least that does not seem to be a big problem. 
And I never experienced such a behaviour from T&P. But maybe just did not realize it?

I know you are mainly fixing mods, but would it be possible for you to just rework completly how T&P traps work?

I realise to this point that one of the biggest issues is the way the mod calculates which trap is what. From what you explained I understand that each trap can be everything, so is basically undefinded?

As always mods seem to be overly complicated. I would prefer something that determines the kind of the trap when it is laid down. And that each trap is only ONE thing.

At the same time, the chance slider should just weigh the chances of the traps against each other.

So 100% damage set and 100% ghost rape set should lead to rougly 50:50 distribution of both traps. With all other traps not appearing.

Addition of an estrus trap would be nice that can be configured like the rest.

Devious Devices traps would be awesome if you could toggle which kind of devices are equiped. I for example always get the same ones it seems... 

I also had an issue with drinking potions equiped gags to my character. I could not trace that to any mod I have installed, but I suspected Traps&Pitfalls "hidden" traps (seems there are some you cannot really configure. I get DDs equiped sometimes even when the chance of DD traps is zero.

So for me it seems that the mod has too many hidden functions, too little MCM options and the trap system is flawed.

Still will use it in the future. Its just too nice :D

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

And I never experienced such a behaviour from T&P. But maybe just did not realize it?

Try opening your save in a save cleaner and filter for '_TAP'

Doesn't seem to actually be processing anything as I never noticed any crazy script lag either. I just happened to notice it while poking around my saves

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

So for me it seems that the mod has too many hidden functions, too little MCM options and the trap system is flawed.

So many problems, so little time. 

Sorry but I need to prioritize my own mods first.  

Guest AthenaESIV

Any chance you might one day do some SGO3 mod tweaks?

There are some features in that mod I really like, but seems like there were some glitched things that messed up my saves.

Interested to see how it works with SL Survival, did you already patch some of the mod's problems in there?

2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Any chance you might one day do some SGO3 mod tweaks?

There are some features in that mod I really like, but seems like there were some glitched things that messed up my saves.

Interested to see how it works with SL Survival, did you already patch some of the mod's problems in there?

I've been using SGO3 for years and never had any problems. There are things I wish were a little different but it works flawlessly as far as I can tell. 

• 2 weeks later...