Okay sorry to bother you so much but I need help once more. I have your tweaked BIS and the cum overlay mod isntalled. BIS textures for the body do not get applied (hand and face are) and the cum overlay textures aren't getting applied at all and I can't figure out what's wrong. :(

I have the number of overlays set to 12 and none are used. 

9 minutes ago, Gwentag said:

Okay sorry to bother you so much but I need help once more. I have your tweaked BIS and the cum overlay mod isntalled. BIS textures for the body do not get applied (hand and face are) and the cum overlay textures aren't getting applied at all and I can't figure out what's wrong. :(

I have the number of overlays set to 12 and none are used. 

Set the number of overlays to 14 or more. 12 seems to cause issues. 

Hey Monoman. I'm trying to test a fix for the borked animation file in 'amputator framework tweaked' but I'm unable to enable the 'use glitched animation' option in the mcm. Clicking on the option has no effect and does not place a checkmark in the box. Is there another way to enable the animation?

10 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

Hey Monoman. I'm trying to test a fix for the borked animation file in 'amputator framework tweaked' but I'm unable to enable the 'use glitched animation' option in the mcm. Clicking on the option has no effect and does not place a checkmark in the box. Is there another way to enable the animation?

Hunh. I'll check into it. 

You could maybe just rename the animation files? I'm not sure but I'll take a look later when I have access to a pc. 

1 hour ago, Gwentag said:

I tried using your Bathing in Skyrim with Pee and Fart. But it doesnt seem to work. Tried it several times and made sure that your mod is overwriting PAF. Am I missing something or is it just not working?

I would guess that paf was not active when you installed bis so an inactive interface script to paf was installed.

Try reinstalling bis. 

14 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Allow bath when using DeviousSuit (at less allow me to reduce the dirt until some point not clean)

In my mind, much of the 'dirt' on suits is sweat underneath the suit (meaning you can't get at it to clean it). 

Reduce the Shy Distance on 50% at night

Yes. This is a good idea. 

Apply extra Cum Clean if use Soap

Sorry but I don't understand this point?

I think the same in the suit dirt but have the face cover in dirt just because the suit don't allow me clean my body, is too much the best is allowed cleaning and keep some dirt at the end.

The cum I because I use your cum overlay and once end bathing the cum still shows. That's the reason to apply clean cum 2 times if use soap. Maybe is my configuration!

I found some error on a patch on tes5edit 4.0.2

[00:09] Background Loader: [Amputator.esm] Start loading or building reference info.
[00:09] Background Loader: [RaceCompatibility_English.STRINGS] Using encoding (from language): 1252  (ANSI - Latin I)
[00:09] Background Loader: Error: record ARMO contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MO2S 53324F4D
[00:09] Background Loader: Error: record ARMO contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MO4S 53344F4D
[00:09] Background Loader: Errors were found in: _AMP_ProstheticLegL01Brown "Iron Prosthetic Brown (Leg Left)" [ARMO:0D0099BC]
[00:09] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID VMAD OBND FULL MO2S MO4S BOD2 RNAM KSIZ KWDA DESC MODL DATA DNAM 
[00:09] Background Loader: Error: record ARMO contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MO2S 53324F4D
[00:09] Background Loader: Error: record ARMO contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MO4S 53344F4D
[00:09] Background Loader: Errors were found in: _AMP_ProstheticLegR01Brown "Iron Prosthetic Brown (Leg Right)" [ARMO:0D0099BB]
[00:09] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID VMAD OBND FULL MO2S MO4S BOD2 RNAM KSIZ KWDA DESC MODL DATA DNAM 

7 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

I found some error on a patch on tes5edit 4.0.2

Yup. That's in the original mod too. I wouldn't worry about it. It's only on the armors - the prosthetics. And they're not really used as the don't look or act.... right...

On 10/17/2019 at 1:41 AM, asdasd123123 said:

What if none of the other overlays are in use?

I don't understand. 

Dirt should be applied to all 'areas' (Face, body, hands and feet) ?

On 10/16/2019 at 4:24 PM, osmelmc said:

The cum I because I use your cum overlay and once end bathing the cum still shows. That's the reason to apply clean cum 2 times if use soap. Maybe is my configuration!

It shouldn't. BiS should clear SCO cum slowly when bathing. Maybe just 'Clear all overlays' in SCO and try again. 

17 minutes ago, Learningmoment said:

is threesome animation for aroused animals still a possibility?

Huh? I don't understand. 

There are 3some animal animations if that's what you're asking. As for mods that can start them. SL Survival is the only mod that comes to mind atm. 

installed Amputator tweak on a new game, now it doesn't work on enemies or traps hitting my character.

Previously, twohanded pwr attacks amputated limbs, and so did sharp traps. Now, nothing happens.

Do you have to add the character to a FACTION first, in the MCM?

Nice idea for PCEA2, I use Animated Armoury, and when I take the weapon out [pike, halberd, rapier, quarterstaff] and put away it refreshes my ANIMS

18 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

installed Amputator tweak on a new game, now it doesn't work on enemies or traps hitting my character.

Previously, twohanded pwr attacks amputated limbs, and so did sharp traps. Now, nothing happens.

Do you have to add the character to a FACTION first, in the MCM?

Nice idea for PCEA2, I use Animated Armoury, and when I take the weapon out [pike, halberd, rapier, quarterstaff] and put away it refreshes my ANIMS

Chopping off Limbs and traps are not features from the framework itself. Which mods are they from?

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Chopping off Limbs and traps are not features from the framework itself. Which mods are they from?

Forgot to add, using Deadly Traps and 'Courses' [Curses], this is what's using the Amputator Framework in my game.
TESTING without the tweak, but still have it installed, oh well.. can clean save later I guess.

UPDATE: Disabled "Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.2 (11-Aug-2019)" and got instant left arm loss from dungeon swinging axe. So, the tweak just doesn't play nice with my Combat Fatigue, DD, Deadly Traps setup.