6 hours ago, Mr_Payne60 said:

Is there a way to get the bathing tweaks to work with se? there seems to be an issue in my game with removing cum through bathing. however, i will say now that the unofficial port of BIS seems to be lacking, for example i cannot change the bathing times. which means it might just be i cant bathe long enough to actually see an effect, since i do have SLCO. but with no way to check, theres not much i can say on the matter. unless theres a file with a value i can just change, but i wouldnt know what to look for to find it.

there isnt an option in SLCO mcm to reduce the time needed either, so i thought i would ask before going through file conversion, since i doubt it would actually help.

Before its suggested, using the classic bathing in skyrim isnt an option. it causes big problems with fnis, and doesnt even let the game open, forget crashing it. 

i know this is a set of LE mods, but ive gotten afew LE mods to work in skyrim without issue, and this doesnt seem like it should cause problems 

I believe the biggest problem with BiS around SE is that it contains an SKSE plugin: mzinWaterUtil.dll

Which is obviously 32bit and won't work with SE. And unfortunately I know next to nothing about SKSE plugins. So I can't help really. Sorry. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

do I just install the devious follower tweak over devious follower or install it seperately

It requires the devious followers main file. I think that's what you're asking?

All of the tweaks require the original mod. 

6 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

@Monoman1

I just installed your cum overlay mod and I have all 4 file sets filled with exactly 33 textures. But when I go into the mcm it only reads 1 :/

Mod is not detecting additional cum texture sets? You're likely using an old version of PapyrusUtil or you have another mod installed that includes an older version of PapyrusUtil. Download the latest version and make sure it overwrites everything. Sexlab does NOT include the latest version!

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Mod is not detecting additional cum texture sets? You're likely using an old version of PapyrusUtil or you have another mod installed that includes an older version of PapyrusUtil. Download the latest version and make sure it overwrites everything. Sexlab does NOT include the latest version!

Awesome I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the quick reply!

Edit:  it worked! Thanks, I thought i had latest papyrusutil but you were right it was whichever one came with Sexlab

1 hour ago, Barzing said:

Hi,

I have a problem with BiS tweaked and BiS Follower Only Patch, i have a bug where washing animation stops working (player in T pose)  whem Follower patch is present, if i disable it animation works well.

Follower only patch? What's that? Does it overwrite Bis tweaked files? What is it's purpose?

I don't know about this. Only thing I can say is that it's not a common problem. Did you install the original BiS as well?

1 hour ago, Barzing said:

I saw in the Conditional folder there are some scripts for Frostfall, PAF. When i install via FOMOD, thera are no option for Frostfall & PAF. Are the corresponding patched scripts install automatically ? 

It should be installed automatically but the FoMods have been known to be temperamental. So install manually if in doubt.

Just copy the scripts from the active folder if you use the mod and copy the scripts from the inactive folder if you don't use the mod. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Follower only patch? What's that? Does it overwrite Bis tweaked files? What is it's purpose?

I don't know about this. Only thing I can say is that it's not a common problem. Did you install the original BiS as well?

It should be installed automatically but the FoMods have been known to be temperamental. So install manually if in doubt.

Just copy the scripts from the active folder if you use the mod and copy the scripts from the inactive folder if you don't use the mod. 

Ah sorry ! it's for me.

It's part of STEP project SRLE  https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition and this patch it's very useful

It's a patch to restrict the "About Bathing..." dialogues to current followers only.

You can find it here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98286095/Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition/Patches/Bathing in Skyrim/Bathing In Skyrim - Followers Only.7z (it's dead link ...)

It's just an esp.

Bathing In Skyrim - Followers Only.esp

3 hours ago, Barzing said:

Ah sorry ! it's for me.

It's part of STEP project SRLE  https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition and this patch it's very useful

It's a patch to restrict the "About Bathing..." dialogues to current followers only.

You can find it here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98286095/Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition/Patches/Bathing in Skyrim/Bathing In Skyrim - Followers Only.7z (it's dead link ...)

It's just an esp.

Bathing In Skyrim - Followers Only.esp 785 B · 0 downloads

I don't see why that patch would cause any issues. It's quite small and concise.

Here try this: Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Overwrite Bis tweaked with it and disable that patch and see what happens. 

38 minutes ago, Rayniks said:

Hello. I found bug. After install Traps & Pitfalls, some enemys after respawning just stand still and don't move, in my case it's skeevers and dwemer spheres. Maybe someone knows how fix that problem?

Not something I've ever seen myself with T&P.

Do you use death alternative? Try Reset Status Effects in it's utility Mcm. 

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not something I've ever seen myself with T&P.

Do you use death alternative? Try Reset Status Effects in it's utility Mcm. 

I have death alternative, but in mcm that mod is disabled. About reset status effects, can't find this option :(.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:00 AM, Monoman1 said:

I don't see why that patch would cause any issues. It's quite small and concise.

Here try this: Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Overwrite Bis tweaked with it and disable that patch and see what happens. 

Sorry for the late answer, my report was wrong it's just a loadorder problem where loot won't help (i had a patch for Realistic room rental & RND that probably broke the animation), changing the load order made it works.

ty  for your time.

37 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope. Definitely don't let anything overwrite BiS tweak scripts. It will definitely break stuff.

ok so i will do w/o this patch apparently it's not a requirement for RND to work,  just "(Requires main file) For users that want to disable water restriction while using RND " (i don't really understand where is the pb). Ty.

FYI there is another problem with BiS that you didn't tweak. it's the fact that in a new game changing sex in racemenu (with ASLAL), won't launch the mod, you need to stop and restart the mod. And/or when you load a saved profile (not sure). 

i reproduced the bug with T pose, apparently loading a profile break the animation. Probably the loaded profile is not correctly applied.

After loading a profile, if i manually change the player animation for bath, it works (no more T pose).

I am getting ghosting of textures on my pc when she is wearing an armbinder  (the hand mesh and texture are removed) but the overlay of looks like dirt is still present.  Any fix for this? or is this a known bug?  

Thanks for all your work, its truly a gift to the community.  

2 hours ago, macnchz said:

I am getting ghosting of textures on my pc when she is wearing an armbinder  (the hand mesh and texture are removed) but the overlay of looks like dirt is still present.  Any fix for this? or is this a known bug?  

Thanks for all your work, its truly a gift to the community.  

You'll have to clarify as to which particular mod you're referring to. 

But if it's anything to do with overlays showing then yea. Known issue. Don't know if there's anything I could do. I guess I could add detection for an armbinder and remove the overlays while it's on. But seems like a lot of work for something so small. 

Either that or hide the node like the amputator does. Don't think overlays show then but I'd have to double check.