1 hour ago, Tiress said:

Any reason for that? Just being curious, I can't even remember what it did. :)

It's original purpose was to try and stop racemenu overlays from disappearing randomly. It didn't work. 

The only practical thing it was doing then was stopping the inventory from getting locked when tattoo updates were happening (which was very annoying). But there's already a patch for that somewhere. 

+ I'm having a lot of trouble lately saving mod pages because (I think) they are just too long. So something had to go. 

Hey Monoman1, I apologize if this has been covered already (may have missed it on a previous page), but I've run into an issue between SLCO and Bijin Warmaidens where some of the characters (i.e. Aela, Irileth, and Janessa) have very messed face textures (such as Aela having a completely different face) while the others are completely fine. I've tried moving it around in my load order and tweaking settings, but nothing seems to work. I hate to add to your no doubt already heavy workload, but I'm not sure how best to proceed. I'd like to keep using this mod and any help would be greatly appreciated.

14 hours ago, demonryupriest said:

Hey Monoman1, I apologize if this has been covered already (may have missed it on a previous page), but I've run into an issue between SLCO and Bijin Warmaidens where some of the characters (i.e. Aela, Irileth, and Janessa) have very messed face textures (such as Aela having a completely different face) while the others are completely fine. I've tried moving it around in my load order and tweaking settings, but nothing seems to work. I hate to add to your no doubt already heavy workload, but I'm not sure how best to proceed. I'd like to keep using this mod and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cant see this being slco. All it's doing is adding overlays. I use warmaidens to. 

This usually happens when theres a mismatch between the head meshes you have installed and the head parts assigned by the winning override to that npc. 

I'd suggest reinstall whatever npc mod (warmaidens?) And load your complete load order in tesedit. Then make sure war maidens is the last esp to modify that npc. If not you need to change your load order.  

21 hours ago, demonryupriest said:

When it comes to mods that alter NPCs the left side in MO really should be in the same order as the right side, otherwise you get one mod providing the files for the head (left side) while another mod provides the list of headparts (right side).  If the files which ALSO have their own list of headparts and the ESM/ESP that modifes the NPC disagree on what headparts are used the head will not look right.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

When it comes to mods that alter NPCs the left side in MO really should be in the same order as the right side, otherwise you get one mod providing the files for the head (left side) while another mod provides the list of headparts (right side).  If the files which ALSO have their own list of headparts and the ESM/ESP that modifes the NPC disagree on what headparts are used the head will not look right.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Cant see this being slco. All it's doing is adding overlays. I use warmaidens to. 

This usually happens when theres a mismatch between the head meshes you have installed and the head parts assigned by the winning override to that npc. 

I'd suggest reinstall whatever npc mod (warmaidens?) And load your complete load order in tesedit. Then make sure war maidens is the last esp to modify that npc. If not you need to change your load order.  

Looks like it was an esp hiccup of some sort. I re-installed the bijin mods and used the All in One patch and that seems to have cleared up the problem. Another thought occurred to me a little while ago that it may have been a hardware issue as my rig, aside from my video card, is a bit long in the tooth.

At any rate, thanks your help guys! :)

18 hours ago, demonryupriest said:

Looks like it was an esp hiccup of some sort. I re-installed the bijin mods and used the All in One patch and that seems to have cleared up the problem. Another thought occurred to me a little while ago that it may have been a hardware issue as my rig, aside from my video card, is a bit long in the tooth.

At any rate, thanks your help guys! :)

You solved it, that's what we love to hear.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help about SL - Cum Overlays? I have 33 textures in every folder but mcm detects only one set it doesn't detect the other three. Never had this problem before. I checked the files in the folders for inconsistencies but they are all thes same as Set2 but it only detects set2. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Can anyone help about SL - Cum Overlays? I have 33 textures in every folder but mcm detects only one set it doesn't detect the other three. Never had this problem before. I checked the files in the folders for inconsistencies but they are all thes same as Set2 but it only detects set2. Any ideas?

This is usually because your PapyrusUtil is an old version or is overwritten by a mod that includes an older version. Reinstall papyrusutil and make sure it overwrites everything

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

This is usually because your PapyrusUtil is an old version or is overwritten by a mod that includes an older version. Reinstall papyrusutil and make sure it overwrites everything

Yep that was it, Load order issue in Mod Organizer. Thanks for the quick reply!

Nice to see that the Traps and Pitfall mod getting some love. Is there no way to adjust Estrus settings in the MCM, though? I have DCL in my load order, so I feel like bondage is already fairly well-represented. I was hoping to weigh the other trap types a bit more.

Guest AthenaESIV

MonoMan do you recommend using this mod? 

Found it while looking at scripts... Also, I seem to be having a problem with something removing your body texture (EDIT: changed nioo setting from 12 to 14 and about to test - was going to try the Slavetats Tweak but looks like you removed it - is there an alternative?), hands and head are ok... Is this compatible with WetFunction and Wet/Cold as far as you know? Tyty

On 1/6/2020 at 12:54 AM, AthenaESIV said:

MonoMan do you recommend using this mod?

Yes. You should use fade tats with rape tats. I've never used one without the other. 

Also, I seem to be having a problem with something removing your body texture

Which texture?

Is this compatible with WetFunction and Wet/Cold as far as you know?

As far as I know yes.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:06 AM, sidfu said:

just checking but with bathing is it suppose to get dicks dirty?

I haven't got a clue tbh. I always play a female character. 

sounds stupid but are you maybe interested in a tweak version for apropos 2? i use charmers of reach and its no longer compatible with the standard faceoverlays (missplaced), so i can replace the tears overlay in apropos 2 but then it wouldnt fit to the NPCs.... maybe a option to get seperate overlays for player and NPC?

24 minutes ago, CynicalCore said:

sounds stupid but are you maybe interested in a tweak version for apropos 2? i use charmers of reach and its no longer compatible with the standard faceoverlays (missplaced), so i can replace the tears overlay in apropos 2 but then it wouldnt fit to the NPCs.... maybe a option to get seperate overlays for player and NPC?

I'm pretty sure Apropos2 is still in fairly active development?

Maybe ask there?

On 12/10/2019 at 1:09 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

Would be awesome to see some of these ported over the SSE! Especially Sexlab Cum Overlays, any plans to start supporting SSE?

Well I tried to port it simply by loading it in the ck and then saving it, it seems to work.

Except that yesterday it worked perfectly and today on a new save I'm stuck with sl default cum effects, the overlays don't seem to be applied anymore and I don't know why yet... but it works, at least it did ! :)

7 hours ago, Garolding said:

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but bathing doesn't block sexlab sex starts, which leads to CTDs (probably - I've had two consecutive CTDs when SL ends and the bathing anim restarts). 

Ok I can probably add the actor temporarily to the forbidden faction. But I'm curious how you're ending up in a sex scene in the middle of bathing.

Guys any other issues around BiS tweaked? Now would be the time to say it. Might have to do a bit of work on it fairly soon anyways so....

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok I can probably add the actor temporarily to the forbidden faction. But I'm curious how you're ending up in a sex scene in the middle of bathing.

This happens to me when I bath in one of the bathing room from Cozy Taverns, they have other bathers in the bath rooms. 

You can start bathing if their back it too you to avoid the privacy issue, but eventually they turn around and that makes you a target for proximity rape (SL Adventures)

I don't get any CTD from it but the sex scene and the bathing to make all the animations broken. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Guys any other issues around BiS tweaked? Now would be the time to say it. Might have to do a bit of work on it fairly soon anyways so....

The one feature I would like would be if we could exclude other bathers from the "can't bath in front of other people" option. 

two ways I thought could work toward identifying them are

1. exclude other naked people 

or

2. if you could exclude NPCs that have been added via the dialog to the you get dirty too group. Needs the PC to actually add them via dialog but I think they might be easier to identify.