I have an idea that would go well with your Bathing in Skyrim Addon:

I very much like the option that you can't bathe when a follower is near you under certain conditions. The distance is nice but wouldn't it be cool, if being allowed to bathe was also tied to the Devious Follower Willpower rank. Like being able to set a threshold when you can bathe. Like if Willpower is 0 no bathing.

Just a suggestion. Hope you like. Cheers man.

On 9/19/2019 at 5:24 PM, Kalthen said:

I have an idea that would go well with your Bathing in Skyrim Addon:

I very much like the option that you can't bathe when a follower is near you under certain conditions. The distance is nice but wouldn't it be cool, if being allowed to bathe was also tied to the Devious Follower Willpower rank. Like being able to set a threshold when you can bathe. Like if Willpower is 0 no bathing.

Just a suggestion. Hope you like. Cheers man.

It's a fine idea. But I mean it's already possible to do this - the events already exist - survivals dismemberment uses it. There's an event you can send to forbid bathing and BiS sends another event if you attempt to bathe while forbidden. This way your master (or whoever) can be like: "what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" and equip you with an armbinder or do whatever else. I was hoping other modders would jump on board.... :shrugs:

Maybe I'll do something if/when I get back to BiS but I'm focusing on other mods at the moment. 

BiS request.

My favorite inn enhancement mod recently got an update that did some much needed aesthetic updates to the bathing rooms, but among other things it added the chance for random bathers! 

This makes the immersion junky in me very happy! ?

BUT! 

It makes in game character me very unhappy because I can't bathe in front of others. That can be switched off so a simple solution is in reach... but (again with the buts)

It got me thinking, what if the "can't bathe in front of others" could exclude other bathers? (Or since that is not something that can be easily keyed off of) just exclude naked NPCs... 

This would be the most immersive option, and allow a risk of being raped in the bathroom. ?

So in short if you see a butt, there is no buts. ?

3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

BiS request.

My favorite inn enhancement mod recently got an update that did some much needed aesthetic updates to the bathing rooms, but among other things it added the chance for random bathers! 

This makes the immersion junky in me very happy! ?

BUT! 

It makes in game character me very unhappy because I can't bathe in front of others. That can be switched off so a simple solution is in reach... but (again with the buts)

It got me thinking, what if the "can't bathe in front of others" could exclude other bathers? (Or since that is not something that can be easily keyed off of) just exclude naked NPCs... 

This would be the most immersive option, and allow a risk of being raped in the bathroom. ?

So in short if you see a butt, there is no buts. ?

Out of curiosity, what is this inn mod you speak of :) ?

19 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I don't even see any place on the mod description mentioning a ELFX issue... what issues did you have?

He never added the compatibility issue to the description:

Spoiler

elfx.jpg.91ef6e96bf46dc988d1b318b8545106c.jpg

Floating candles was the issue, I moved around for a while around but got annoyed.

Seems as sneaky as he has hidden the issue from mod description, he also silently fixed it?

If it is fixed that would be good news, because that's some fantastic bathing SPACES.

I'm still using Simple Bathing and it gets really cramped in there with 4 followers already.

(the good thing is you need only on soap for all ^^)

22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Reveal hidden contents

Floating candles was the issue, I moved around for a while around but got annoyed.

Seems as sneaky as he has hidden the issue from mod description, he also silently fixed it?

If it is fixed that would be good news, because that's some fantastic bathing SPACES.

I'm still using Simple Bathing and it gets really cramped in there with 4 followers already.

I don't have floating candles. 

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Reveal hidden contents

Even if you did have floating candles you could just disable them.

?but the light would still be there because the mesh and the light are two different things.

?true! But you could say the light is from a spell cast by a wizard that the inns contracted for safe magical lighting in their bath houses, but the wizard tricked them and it isn't a light spell... it a hole in space that connects to another hole at his wizard lab (the light is just from the room that the other end of the magic hole is in... it's well lit by floating candles cuz..  wizard! Duh.) And the wizard uses the hole as peep holes to spy on bathers cuz he is a perv... and with the new patch MM1 is going to make he won't prevent bathing because he is also naked... because he is a perv!

?you are very weird

?I know

Hey Monoman,

would it be possible to make a small tweak for this Autosave manager mod, just to recognise SL scenes and dont save in these scenes? there are already options for preventing the mod to create a Autosave in Combat, Mounted, sneaking and other stuff. Cos i hate it when it do the timed autosave and i will definatly dont load a save in mid scene (will probably break the whole game)

2 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

Hey Monoman,

would it be possible to make a small tweak for this Autosave manager mod, just to recognise SL scenes and dont save in these scenes? there are already options for preventing the mod to create a Autosave in Combat, Mounted, sneaking and other stuff. Cos i hate it when it do the timed autosave and i will definatly dont load a save in mid scene (will probably break the whole game)

Ah probably not, sorry. I need a personal interest in making mods these days before I start and I haven't used an autosaving mod since 2011. I use the console to do all my saving. 

Guest AthenaESIV

Thanks for the update, I agree 100% on those sounds being crazy loud, reminded me of how bad the sound in Baldur's Gate 2 was for Entangle... That is possibly worst game sound effect ever, lol.

I have an archive of sounds I edit (including spider footsteps) and those chains were in there as well, but yours give some great options, thanks!

I had one questions in regard to Monoman Tweaks compilation - any chance you might take to providing some tweaks for SGO3? I'd be interested to see what you would improve to your own tastes - and I would also be interested to see if you might make that mod only effect the PC in the name of pc resource conservation :9

4 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

I had one questions in regard to Monoman Tweaks compilation - any chance you might take to providing some tweaks for SGO3? I'd be interested to see what you would improve to your own tastes - and I would also be interested to see if you might make that mod only effect the PC in the name of pc resource conservation :9

Maybe somewhere down the road. I do have an interest in SGO but I've just got more than enough right now to keep me busy. 

Hi, I have a question! For using Bathing in Skyrim together with RND, there is a compatibility Hot-Fix on BIS nexus site. Your tweaked Bathing in Skyrim overwrites the script changed by this Hot-Fix. Is this a problem or did you include the Hot-Fix in your tweaked version?

30 minutes ago, Gwentag said:

Hi, I have a question! For using Bathing in Skyrim together with RND, there is a compatibility Hot-Fix on BIS nexus site. Your tweaked Bathing in Skyrim overwrites the script changed by this Hot-Fix. Is this a problem or did you include the Hot-Fix in your tweaked version?

I've used RND + BiS forever without this patch. Never noticed any issues. So I wouldn't worry about it. 

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I've used RND + BiS forever without this patch. Never noticed any issues. So I wouldn't worry about it. 

Same here, no problems.

Some years back in an earlier version of BiS (v1.05beta from memory) there was an annoying bug that teleported you back to the last cell change if you ate/drank near water (with RND installed) but I've never seen it happen in the later version (assuming that is what the patch is supposed to fix)