19 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Forgot to add, using Deadly Traps and 'Courses' [Curses], this is what's using the Amputator Framework in my game.
TESTING without the tweak, but still have it installed, oh well.. can clean save later I guess.

UPDATE: Disabled "Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.2 (11-Aug-2019)" and got instant left arm loss from dungeon swinging axe. So, the tweak just doesn't play nice with my Combat Fatigue, DD, Deadly Traps setup.

I'll take a look later. The old modevent is still there so it SHOULD still work. 

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

The FNIS addition is a much desired thing.  Thanks again for the work!  Right guys?

Did nobody ever tell that guy you shouldn't stand behind a pony? He's likely to get a hoof in the groin :P

Noobie. 

PS. How the heck are you wearing both a corset and harness?

20 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's the frostfall sluts harness. Which is actually clothes class I guess. I ve never looked into it, but when you leave your sluts service you keep it and can wear not wear at leisure. But on the other side.. I don't think I ve ever had an issue with corset and harness <mmmmm shrug > I ll have to see if I do or not. 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:49 AM, Monoman1 said:

Did nobody ever tell that guy you shouldn't stand behind a pony? He's likely to get a hoof in the groin :P

Noobie. 

And with the harness straps and buckles *under* the corset??!!! That's gonna leave a mark, owie!

Hi, first thanks for your mods, I use quite a few of your tweaks.

I'm getting the same issue as reported a few comments before this one.

I am using Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked and SL Cum Overlays, and they worked together for a good 15-20h in my save, but now cum doesn't clean up from bathing anymore. I can bathe as many times as I want, it doesn't go away and I have to do it through the MCM. The dirt overlays are cleaned up properly though.

1 hour ago, decaluka said:

I am using Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked and SL Cum Overlays, and they worked together for a good 15-20h in my save, but now cum doesn't clean up from bathing anymore. I can bathe as many times as I want, it doesn't go away and I have to do it through the MCM. The dirt overlays are cleaned up properly though.

Had similar issues sometimes. I could not reproduce it and sometimes it fixed itself after I manually removed the cum textures. 

I just got struck by a lightning damage trap of T&P. 

Apart from the lightning trap never stopped firing, I now have a permanent kind of "flicker" or "flashing" on my screen which is not going away.

I failed in google fu to find anything to fix it...

Since this is a repeating issue with damage traps, I can only recommend not to use them at all :(

On 10/23/2019 at 7:56 PM, Bound said:

@Monoman1

A couple months ago you asked if there was any interest in adding a chainbeasts trap to Traps & Pitfalls ... * Raises hand *

Edit: how do I make that @username ping work anyway? (no obvious tool from mobile anyway)

T&P has an issue I need to fix first before I commit any more time to it. If it's not fixable then it's dead tbh. 

16 hours ago, decaluka said:

Have you tried clear all overlays in the mcm?

Hey Monoman :),

I was playing and noticed a few tweaks that can be done to a couple mods and said hey Monoman might be interested. No pressure at all just putting my thoughts in case you felt like doing them.

Pee and Fart : Takes very long increasing time to respond when pressing the pee or poop button when inventory is full of items. It is instant if inventory has few items.

My guess is that it is searching the inventory for toilet paper which causes slowness even if you chose not  to use the dirt and toilet paper feature in the mcm.

YPS fashion: When Heels training reaches high level then each time you wear a pair of heels you get an annoying pop up message that tells you that this pair of heels are not high enough. The pop up is so annoying and pauses game and it would be better if it it was just a notification.

I have a request as well, I happened on Spectator Crowds which I think goes with SL Survival really well. The sticking point is that it uses dialogue which doesn't display correctly while in free camera. You already fixed this exact issue in Spank That Ass. How hard would it be to do the same with this mod? I linked the latest compilation of the mod in the thread.

Thanks for the great mods.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:45 PM, Sucker343 said:

is it still safe to use the patch over new updates?

Yes. It still works.

I do plan to integrate minimum contract into DFC, but for now I have avoided doing anything I think might interfere with Monoman's patch, and it's still working for me.

19 hours ago, markdf said:

How difficult was it to do the racemenu overlay patch for Bathing in Skyrim? I was thinking of trying to do the same thing for MiniNeeds.

It's not that hard. I think I've 4 mods that do overlays now. Survival, STA, SCO and Bis. 

It would probably be a little easier if you were creating a mod from scratch rather than trying to shoe-horn it into an existing mod. 

But usually the 'entry point' is a magic effect that's applied. So just remove the visual effect from the magic effect and instead add your overlay when the effect begins. 

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's not that hard. I think I've 4 mods that do overlays now. Survival, STA, SCO and Bis. 

It would probably be a little easier if you were creating a mod from scratch rather than trying to shoe-horn it into an existing mod. 

But usually the 'entry point' is a magic effect that's applied. So just remove the visual effect from the magic effect and instead add your overlay when the effect begins. 

Is it alright with you if I use the dirt overlay scripts from your BiS tweak?

14 hours ago, markdf said:

Is it alright with you if I use the dirt overlay scripts from your BiS tweak?

Of course. I did after-all learn how to do it from slavetats. 

But two things:

1. You might be better to look at spank that ass or survival. Bis was my first implementation of it. 

2. All of my implementations have this bug where if a player has set exactly 12 overlay slots in NiOverride.ini then the overlays sometimes don't show. Setting overlays to 14 or more fixes it. I haven't figured out the problem but it's probably something to do with the 'GetEmptySlot' functions. The function is built to prefer slots 12+ to leave slots 0-11 for slavetats. I probably should have just searched for an empty slot from the very end and work backwards but as it is, it begins searching at slot 12 up to the end and if no empty slot was found begins back at zero. I guess my OCD wanted slots filled in order at 12+. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

i get weird red clouds at the floor from the trap mod, is this normal? cos i can see them clearly, so not a good trap, or? someone else the smae thing?

The red clouds aren't traps, but they can make traps hard to see. The red clouds are oil spills and will explode into flame if ignited. 

13 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

i get weird red clouds at the floor from the trap mod, is this normal? cos i can see them clearly, so not a good trap, or? someone else the smae thing?

Like Corsayr says it a 'gas trap' of sorts. It's intended as more of a hazard than a trap. You can use it against your enemies or, in the chaos of a fight, you can end up roasting yourself too I find. It's just meant to make things a little more interesting and give you something you can use. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Like Corsayr says it a 'gas trap' of sorts. It's intended as more of a hazard than a trap. You can use it against your enemies or, in the chaos of a fight, you can end up roasting yourself too I find. It's just meant to make things a little more interesting and give you something you can use. 

Yeah since i know its a "oil trap" it makes sense i thought this was a part from another trap cos i mostly found bear traps in it. so i thought this may be a graphic bug. i like the idea cos there are way to less oil trap pots in skyrim dungeons