12 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I can see how it works which is why a I was suggesting what seems a more flexible way. To use an example (I'll omit alcohol for simplicity):

Pheromone = 20%

Arousal 60%

If player arousal is 40 then pheromone chance is 20%

If player arousal is 70 then pheromone chance is (20+70*0.4) which is 20+28 = 48%

If it's done this way then what you describe above also works and the player can set their own threshold

You can always just tweak the Pheromones chance accordingly.

To get 20% at arousal 40 with arousal threshold at 0, you'd set Pheromones chance to 4%

4+40*0.4

This formula would yield a 32% chance at arousal 70.

If you wanted a 48% chance at arousal 70, then Pheromones would be set to 20% as in your example

This would yield a 36% chance at arousal 40.

20 + 40*0.4

It's not so much a question of flexibility, as you can generally get the same mathematical result by adjusting the other sliders. It's a matter of mathematical scaling.

2 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

You can always just tweak the Pheromones chance accordingly.

To get 20% at arousal 40 with arousal threshold at 0, you'd set Pheromones chance to 4%

4+40*0.4

This formula would yield a 32% chance at arousal 70.

If you wanted a 48% chance at arousal 70, then Pheromones would be set to 20% as in your example

This would yield a 36% chance at arousal 40.

20 + 40*0.4

It's not so much a question of flexibility, as you can generally get the same mathematical result by adjusting the other sliders. It's a matter of mathematical scaling.

The problem here is that arousal is always changing (the default scan time in SLA is 120 seconds iirc) so it would need constant updating.

DCL warns when arousal level set is reached in that mod, so simpler to manually toggle the arousal on in SP then

10 minutes ago, Slorm said:

The problem here is that arousal is always changing (the default scan time in SLA is 120 seconds iirc) so it would need constant updating.

DCL warns when arousal level set is reached in that mod, so simpler to manually toggle the arousal on in SP then

It just does one call to SLA function when something that could trigger pheromones in ingested. There's a getarousal() function built into SLA main script, so it can be evaluated easily each time.

All arousal will just add 40% to the roll. If you feel like the %s are too high at low levels of arousal, just set the % for the other sliders low.

The only difference at arousal 0 is that my formula would peak a bit faster than yours and be more forgiving at higher levels of arousal, yours would peak more slowly but be harsher at higher levels. But you could still hit most equivalent targets mathematically just by tweaking the other sliders.

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

It just does one call to SLA function when something that could trigger pheromones in ingested. There's a getarousal() function built into SLA main script, so it can be evaluated easily each time.

All arousal will just add 40% to the roll. If you feel like the %s are too high at low levels of arousal, just set the % for the other sliders low.

The only difference at arousal 0 is that my formula would peak a bit faster than yours and be more forgiving at higher levels of arousal, yours would peak more slowly but be harsher at higher levels. But you could still hit most equivalent targets mathematically just by tweaking the other sliders.

Hmm, I've just put a spreadsheet together to calculate out the chances (I have a touch of OCD with these things as you've probably gathered by now - I was fiddling with the settings in DCL for months :classic_smile:). What looks good is to set arousal to zero and pheromone chance to zero which gives the full of 0% - 40% range based on arousal alone which does feel about right

37 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, I've just put a spreadsheet together to calculate out the chances (I have a touch of OCD with these things as you've probably gathered by now - I was fiddling with the settings in DCL for months :classic_smile:). What looks good is to set arousal to zero and pheromone chance to zero which gives the full of 0% - 40% range based on arousal alone which does feel about right

Heh, as long as you found a setting you like. I think there's quite a bit of options now with the MCM settings.

37 minutes ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Can you add a chance for npcs to be targeted too? Like if you're having a battle with another npc and they retreat a bit to drink a potion, can you add a chance for a creature to spawn somewhere near and hunt them down

It would technically be possible... But would probably add an order of magnitude in terms of complexity to create... So no, I don't think I'll go there... lol.

33 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Heh, as long as you found a setting you like. I think there's quite a bit of options now with the MCM settings.

It would technically be possible... But would probably add an order of magnitude in terms of complexity to create... So no, I don't think I'll go there... lol.

lmao that would be hilarious to be fighting a bandit they take a potion bam wolf shows up.

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

lol, joking aside, I think it would be fully possible to give followers, 'screw your enemies to death' abilities...

I wonder what the demand for something like this would be?

I think it would be awesome!

However, I came to report something, nothing bad for a change. I am playing with Slave Girls by Hydragorgon. The Neophytes of Dibella added by this mod will behave just like the priestesses at the Temple in Markarth. I haven't tested the Sacred Band yet, but I intend to. So, anyone using Pheromones who is afraid that there might not be enough priestesses to give enough sex and Dibella cum now knows that they can add to their inventory.

17 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I think it would be awesome!

However, I came to report something, nothing bad for a change. I am playing with Slave Girls by Hydragorgon. The Neophytes of Dibella added by this mod will behave just like the priestesses at the Temple in Markarth. I haven't tested the Sacred Band yet, but I intend to. So, anyone using Pheromones who is afraid that there might not be enough priestesses to give enough sex and Dibella cum now knows that they can add to their inventory.

Yeah, it's setup by faction. So any Mod that adds NPCs to the Dibella Priestess Faction will work, I suspected that Hydrogorgon's would, but I didn't specifically test it. So thx for the confirmation!

7 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Still getting sperm on face after consuming anything this was after drinking from a lake

K I'll check on it...

10 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

K I'll check on it...

Just done a few more tests, even eating food (bread) makes it happen.

Workaround for now is to set the cum timer in SL to 10 seconds

EDIT: Might be an idea to have a toggle for that effect in the stealth section as it rather gives the game away otherwise

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

Yeah, it's setup by faction. So any Mod that adds NPCs to the Dibella Priestess Faction will work, I suspected that Hydrogorgon's would, but I didn't specifically test it. So thx for the confirmation!

K I'll check on it...

For the record the Sacred Band of Dibella does NOT perform this service. So, while Slave Girls increases the number of available priestesses, you still need to go to Markarth in order to get your Dibella cum.

And not that you would doubt Slorm but I can confirm the cum issue and her workaround is a great idea (I wish I'd thought of it).

I've done some more testing by backtracking through versions.

The earliest I have is v1.06 and that works perfectly, the sperm only appears if the pc has a pheromone.

The problem starts with v1.07 that's when the sperm effect for anything eaten/drank appears and carries on in the later versions

EDIT: May be an idea to add a verbose debug toggle, to output to the papyrus log for diagnostics

17 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I've done some more testing by backtracking through versions.

The earliest I have is v1.06 and that works perfectly, the sperm only appears if the pc has a pheromone.

The problem starts with v1.07 that's when the sperm effect for anything eaten/drank appears and carries on in the later versions

EDIT: May be an idea to add a verbose debug toggle, to output to the papyrus log for diagnostics

Sorry, I wasn't really modding today. Was tinkering with assembly in the wonderful land of hexadecimals...

I took a quickie look, I'm pretty sure if you swap out this script it will fix it. Let me know.

SPPlayerAliasBaseScript.pex

found a glitch - whenever pheromones are in effect and a creature/person is spawned, after sex my enchanted weapons are drained  of their charge.  I have a bow and a sword that I enchanted and use as my primary weapons.  They always turn up empty after the pheromones sex scene, but not the third enchanted weapon not on quick menu. Also not any enchanted loot.

Using 1.08 BTW, haven't updated yet because I don't want to do the clean save thing again so soon.

3 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

found a glitch - whenever pheromones are in effect and a creature/person is spawned, after sex my enchanted weapons are drained  of their charge.  I have a bow and a sword that I enchanted and use as my primary weapons.  They always turn up empty after the pheromones sex scene, but not the third enchanted weapon not on quick menu. Also not any enchanted loot.

Using 1.08 BTW, haven't updated yet because I don't want to do the clean save thing again so soon.

This Mod doesn't touch weapons or weapon enchantments in any way. I'm not sure how this could even be possible...

3 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

This Mod doesn't touch weapons or weapon enchantments in any way. I'm not sure how this could even be possible...

Doesn't happen every time, mostly when there are two creatures spawned.  And they spawn while I'm in combat, so maybe something about combat is crossing wires with slp?  I get stuck waiting for the black out to end to resume combat, and I take some damage, but I can't wield my weapons till the sex scene is entirely over.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So does arousal feature also cause creatures to spawn if your at a certain arousal or is it just a chance to take pheromones?

It only affects chance to get pheromones AFAIK - I believe creatures are pretty much a guaranteed spawn if you have their pheromones active and are in a location with keywords they can spawn with and out of combat - assuming the cooldown has passed since your last scene of course.  It lets you have gameplay where if you keep your arousal under control you can have a low chance of triggering pheromones, but at very high arousal they can be almost guaranteed (similar to how Cursed Loot makes it more dangerous to loot things if you are super aroused depending on settings).