14 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

i was asking if it would be possible to add....

and yes, as a RND user, its almost standard to get a Pheromone infection at evening dinner or morning breakfast....

It's technically possible, but actually removing them would be kind of a static change. I try to avoid changing Vanilla stuff if at all possible.

+ There's always shrines, so it may not be super effective to reduce disease cure potions anyway...

13 minutes ago, OH1972 said:

Hm, I just had a situation where Gargoyles spawned in a cave just as I had been discovered by bandits. Apparently, the bandit attack made the gargoyles go aggro, since they started attacking the PC?!

They usually just do mock attacks, but maybe something went haywire.

31 minutes ago, OH1972 said:

Nope, they killed her reproducibly, or in some cases caused DAYMOYL to kick in at least.

Don't see anything obvious, actor looks clean in CK. But I'll check it out a bit more...

BTW, are you using other mods like immersive creatures etc. that might modify creature behavior?

27 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Don't see anything obvious, actor looks clean in CK. But I'll check it out a bit more...

BTW, are you using other mods like immersive creatures etc. that might modify creature behavior?

Solved the problem in the short term by simply console-killing the gargoyles for now. 

Mod list:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
SLSO.esp
Heretical Resources.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
daymoyl.esm
ScocLB.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures - Performance.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Paralyze.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Footprints.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
ADS.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
FtM_3 - OBIS.esp
FtM_3.esp
FtM_3 - CCOR.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
FNIS.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
zzLSAR.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Apropos.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SlaveTats.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLDrunk.esp
SexLabTools.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
TDF Aroused Rape.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
DfwSupport.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
CANS.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Point The Way.esp
wolfclub.esp
NARC.esp
Cloaks.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Player_Exhibitionist.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp
SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
FallOfTheDragonborn.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
EmbersHD.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
PetCollar.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
SkyrimChainBeasts.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
leashplugtest.esp
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
SLAdventures.esp
EsturkLessChastity.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
ForcedMilkMaid.esp
DeviousToys.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SexLab Pheromones.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
AOS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
STEP Core Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
TruBy9.esp

A lot of these have been in there for eons, some like Pheromones were only added recently.

I made sure I had no effects active, then did a clean save install of 1.1.2.  The creatures that were hanging out on the road are now gone, so that's good.  But during a long trek through Bleak Falls Barrow my PC drank quite a number of potions and mead bottles (because of MiniNeeeds).  I saw one message about pheromones being active, but on exiting the barrow I took another look at the active magical effects and found that she had both Imperial and Dark Elf pheromones active.  I thought that only one could be active at a time?  Anyway, while on the way back to Whiterun Severio Pelagia chased her down and took her, but once in Whiterun neither Elrindir nor Anoriath are expressing any interest.

Edit: Oh, hold on.  I just remembered there's a cool down time between attacks.  Maybe they will regain interest after that.

3 minutes ago, l12436 said:

There are a issue that game.disablePlayerControls() use in Function DisablePlayerControl() will cause disable UI.

I will break some of the MOD widget.

hopefully It could changed to Game.GetPlayer().SetDontMove()

No.

SetDontMove disables camera switching and rotating and there's no arguments to control it, SetRestrained has the same problem. UI gets temporarily suspended with DisablePlayerControls, but, it should all come back once reenabled.

Given the camera problems of the other 2 functions, DisablePlayerControls is the only function that will work right for these types of scenes.

1 minute ago, PubliusNV said:

You're correct, of course.  My PC did happen to run into the Dunmer Faldrus on the road before she got to Whiterun, with no result.

Since Severio Pelagia came after you, probably Imperials are the Pheromones that are truly active atm. If you clear 1 set of pheromones they should both clear I believe.

Were you drinking multiple things really fast or something?

Just curious how you managed to get 2. Somehow things must have gotten triggered twice before it could update that pheromones were active (I'm guessing).

4 hours ago, Hugh Reckum said:

That's down at the combat behavior level of the Vanilla races, would have to change all race combat data to stop it - which would probably not be advisable.

So yeah, diseases, poison etc. will continue to be a thing.

It's a rough world out there and fucking crazy wild creatures has its dangers...

But, there's potions of resist poison, resist disease + loot like Necklace of Poison Immunity, Disease Immunity/Resistance etc... 

So precautions can be taken.

Changing all races would be time consuming and would probably break things so it is not worth it indeed then. Wouldn't it be possible to clear poison and temporarily give poison resistance during an attack though? Getting attacked by 4 chauruses at level 1 with no potions and enchanted gear is a death sentence lol

26 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

But during a long trek through Bleak Falls Barrow my PC drank quite a number of potions and mead bottles (because of MiniNeeeds).  I saw one message about pheromones being active, but on exiting the barrow I took another look at the active magical effects and found that she had both Imperial and Dark Elf pheromones active.

23 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Not sure how you managed to get 2.

As long as you don't exit the inventory, you can get multiple pheromones by drinking multiple potions. At least it happened to me in earlier versions and haven't done it since, so I don't know if it has been fixed since.

1 minute ago, Antaufein said:

Changing all races would be time consuming and would probably break things so it is not worth it indeed then. Wouldn't it be possible to clear poison and temporarily give poison resistance during an attack though? Getting attacked by 4 chauruses at level 1 with no potions and enchanted gear is a death sentence lol

Well, one solution would be to add poison resistance effects to the existing active magic effects for certain creatures. Could probably do this within the existing pheromones spells so it has the same duration and is cleared when pheromones are cleared...

I guess I could add this unless you guys think it breaks immersion?

2 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

As long as you don't exit the inventory, you can get multiple pheromones by drinking multiple potions. At least it happened to me in earlier versions and haven't done it since, so I don't know if it has been fixed since.

Hmmm. OK, that makes sense.

Based on how Skyrim game engine processes drink events, that particular issue may not have any available solutions...

30 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

No.

SetDontMove disables camera switching and rotating and there's no arguments to control it, SetRestrained has the same problem. UI gets temporarily suspended with DisablePlayerControls, but, it should all come back once reenabled.

Given the camera problems of the other 2 functions, DisablePlayerControls is the only function that will work right for these types of scenes.

OK. is there any way to enable UI after this function ? DIsablePlayerControls would disable partial UI which is needed for my other mod.

11 minutes ago, Antaufein said:
38 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Not sure how you managed to get 2.

That's exactly what happened. She was having a bit of a hard time with the Draugr and was gulping minor health and minor magicka potions without closing the inventory.

BTW, she's now been raped by Lucan Valerius in the Sleeping Giant Inn, so the Imperial pheromones are definitely active.

Just now, Hugh Reckum said:

EnablePlayerControls gets called at the end of the scene and that should bring your UI back.

Are you getting UI back after?

What Mod is having this issue?

This HUD is actually use during sex scene, that why I have issue with that.

sorry about bothering you.

This is the MOD.

1 minute ago, PubliusNV said:

That's exactly what happened. She was having a bit of a hard time with the Draugr and was gulping minor health and minor magicka potions without closing the inventory.

BTW, she's now been raped by Lucan Valerius in the Sleeping Giant Inn, so the Imperial pheromones are definitely active.

As it is now, the pheromones that are 'truly' active will be the first ones that return true in a list. It's like the first bool that = true.

So, having multiple active won't really hurt anything, other than you will have some that are 'false positives' and only one will be actually active. In this case, Imperials for you.

When you clear one set of pheromones, all active pheromones should clear because of how I built the functions. So everything should still work fine, you might just have some display as active that aren't actually active if you manage to get multiples.

I've thought about adding multiple legit, it's a little bit complex how to do it and I haven't quite worked out a way of setting it up that I like yet... But, if I can think of a good way, I might add it in at some point so the Player can have legit mulitple pheromones active.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Sounds like a neat mod! Downloading now to try it out. 

Suggestion: In the mod Bathing in Skyrim they have special soaps (Spriggan Sap and Dwarven Oil) that makes some mobs "friendly" for a time. Would be nice to see some consequences for using these products.  ?

Heh, it'd be easier to add in based on how things are already built if they were eating soap...

But, I could take a look at it. ;)