Just now, real1397681 said:

I would love to see a radiant sexy dungeon quest mod, especially if it was a sexy dungeon filled with critters like this. As part of this mod maybe if you are not a skilled alchemist/cook you could go to these dungeons to get the desired cure and they'd be filled with the creature that you have the pheromones of. Have to infiltrate a lair of mischievous wolves or crypt of horny drauger with the cure waiting for you at the end. Like a spring you can drink from or... ahhhhh im getting ahead of myself here, i really need to learn to mod xD

but if, in the mean time, a talented mod author wants my full pitch (wink wink, nudge nudge) let me know xD

1.1.1 Out! 

• Added Flying Creature support!
    • Flying creature scenes will be started when a magic anomaly catches the player. 
  • Added 9 new Creature options!
    • Dragon
    • Dragon Priest
    • Flame Atronach
    • Storm Atronach
    • Dremora
    • Dwarven Ballista
    • Netch
    • Wisp Mother
    • Chicken
      • Book entries, recipes, magic effects, potions, & potion cures have all been added for each new creature.
  • Fixed intro quest so all Court Wizards can now be used (Not just Farengar).
  • A couple other minor fixes.

That's pretty much it for creatures... The only thing left would be the Slaughterfish and possibly Mounted Boars... Although, both of these would need some special technical treatment...

Anything else added to this mod would be potentially in the Quest department...

Thank you for adding "Edit: Updated Non-localized multi language + full German Translation" to the bottom of your updates list..  It is only a small thing I know but I wish other mod makers too would add a small note if the mod page is updated without the mod itself changing..  It make life a lot less confusing for those that watch for page updates..  So many update the page with a text change or picture and it can take a while to find out if the mod is still the same version or whether there was a hot fix without changing the version number..

A simple thing I know but I was pleased to see it added as I knew I was still running the current version..  Thanks again and gentle nudge to other mod makers to maybe think of doing the same  as it does help..

6 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Thank you for adding "Edit: Updated Non-localized multi language + full German Translation" to the bottom of your updates list..  It is only a small thing I know but I wish other mod makers too would add a small note if the mod page is updated without the mod itself changing..  It make life a lot less confusing for those that watch for page updates..  So many update the page with a text change or picture and it can take a while to find out if the mod is still the same version or whether there was a hot fix without changing the version number..

A simple thing I know but I was pleased to see it added as I knew I was still running the current version..  Thanks again and gentle nudge to other mod makers to maybe think of doing the same  as it does help..

Heh, I haven't always been perfect about it, but yeah, I try. :classic_wink:

Thx to CGI for the translations.

Speaking of CGI, he was suggesting possibly adding Werebears and AshSpawn creatures, although, I think for MNC purposes they are essentially reskins of Werewolves and Draugr?

In other words, it's possible to add a couple more creatures, but it wouldn't result in tapping into additional animations.

What do you guys think?

It will take me a long while to work through all the creatures already in the mod haha. So in my opinion it is down to you how the efforts needed to add them is balanced with the chance of them occuring. Of course if others want them, then the more the merrier I suppose but I can live without if it is a lot of work to add..

2 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Speaking of CGI, he was suggesting possibly adding Werebears and AshSpawn creatures, although, I think for MNC purposes they are essentially reskins of Werewolves and Draugr?

In other words, it's possible to add a couple more creatures, but it wouldn't result in tapping into additional animations.

What do you guys think?

IMO I think this is a reasonable idea, since you have an extensive MCM menu where people can pick and choose what races they want, including the opportunity to decide if they want "variants" or not.  Lurkers are already functionally in a similar situation, since they are basically heavily restricted giants as far as animations are concerned.  If someone isn't a huge fan of say Draugr animations but would like them to still be a possible outcome, they could choose Ashspawn or Draugr, but not need to pick both (and double their Draugr-style options).

There are one example I can think of where this distinction of variants would actually matter for animations - boars with or without riders.  Boars *with* riders actually have more animations than boars alone by a fair margin (thanks to Billyy).  They are technically able to play the other variant's animations if forced through use of something like Sexlab Tools, but obviously either the riekling will be missing in an animation they were intended to be in (with varying levels of importance) or a frozen reikling model will be stuck to the back of a boar doing a "solo boar" animation.  I don't know what type of boar Pheromones spawns right now, altho I assume it is the riderless boar, but I think this is one where the other option would add even more animation variety to the mod's possible outcomes.

New suggestion to build on the new magic anomaly:

Since a "magic anomaly" allows you to disguise what type of creature will attack the player (as required by floating/flying creatures misbehaving and not being able to do the chase themselves), my suggestion is to add a "anomalous curse" condition - perhaps as an alternate or level 2 version of "super" pheromones.  Instead of the magic anomaly spawning a specific creature when it successfully attacks, it could spawn *any* of the creature options the player has selected in their MCM menu.  For safety reasons, it would probably be best if the curse only spawned an anomaly in exterior cells (so no dragons in a tiny draugr crypt), but it could be even more difficult to remove than "super" pheromones and with the lower cooldown.  Basically I'm thinking of a full-blow "chaos" mode, where exteriors are not safe and you have no idea what your character will end up abused by every time she fails to escape/kill an anomaly.

It could also be a vehicle for further court wizard based interactions - perhaps if you are inattentive enough to actually end up in such a state, only direct intervention by a court mage could break the curse.  There could even be some lore bits about how the the PC is attracting the anomalies, which get so excited they self destruct and coat the player in raw magical essence (anomaly jizz?) that in turn will attract creatures of any species.

No idea if the such a chaos mode would be technically viable with how you've programmed the mod so far, but thought I'd throw it out there as a way to add even *more* variety to individual events, as if we need it. :classic_tongue:  I'm also completely ignoring the humanoid NPC option, but that's mostly because I keep them disabled as my game has plenty of ways of triggering humanoid animations naturally without Pheromones.  This is also from someone who hasn't had a chance to actually test the new anomaly-based events, gonna try that out ASAP.  Thanks for the continued additions, mod just keeps getting better.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

IMO I think this is a reasonable idea, since you have an extensive MCM menu where people can pick and choose what races they want, including the opportunity to decide if they want "variants" or not.  Lurkers are already functionally in a similar situation, since they are basically heavily restricted giants as far as animations are concerned.  If someone isn't a huge fan of say Draugr animations but would like them to still be a possible outcome, they could choose Ashspawn or Draugr, but not need to pick both (and double their Draugr-style options).

Alright, I'll add +1 to the vote pool lol...

There are one example I can think of where this distinction of variants would actually matter for animations - boars with or without riders.  Boars *with* riders actually have more animations than boars alone by a fair margin (thanks to Billyy).  They are technically able to play the other variant's animations if forced through use of something like Sexlab Tools, but obviously either the riekling will be missing in an animation they were intended to be in (with varying levels of importance) or a frozen reikling model will be stuck to the back of a boar doing a "solo boar" animation.  I don't know what type of boar Pheromones spawns right now, altho I assume it is the riderless boar, but I think this is one where the other option would add even more animation variety to the mod's possible outcomes.

I'm trying to think of a good way to deal with the boars with riders situation. I realize that there's some good animations there, but, something special will probably have to be built for them.

Since a "magic anomaly" allows you to disguise what type of creature will attack the player (as required by floating/flying creatures misbehaving and not being able to do the chase themselves), my suggestion is to add a "anomalous curse" condition - perhaps as an alternate or level 2 version of "super" pheromones.  Instead of the magic anomaly spawning a specific creature when it successfully attacks, it could spawn *any* of the creature options the player has selected in their MCM menu.  For safety reasons, it would probably be best if the curse only spawned an anomaly in exterior cells (so no dragons in a tiny draugr crypt), but it could be even more difficult to remove than "super" pheromones and with the lower cooldown.  Basically I'm thinking of a full-blow "chaos" mode, where exteriors are not safe and you have no idea what your character will end up abused by every time she fails to escape/kill an anomaly.

Heh, I think making a fully random chaos mode would be possible. I don't think it would be too hard to do, I already have most of the stuff in place for it...

No idea if the such a chaos mode would be technically viable with how you've programmed the mod so far, but thought I'd throw it out there as a way to add even *more* variety to individual events, as if we need it. :classic_tongue:  I'm also completely ignoring the humanoid NPC option, but that's mostly because I keep them disabled as my game has plenty of ways of triggering humanoid animations naturally without Pheromones.  This is also from someone who hasn't had a chance to actually test the new anomaly-based events, gonna try that out ASAP.  Thanks for the continued additions, mod just keeps getting better.

One thing I had considered with the NPCs is adding a 'gangbang' possibility, so instead of only one chasing you, you might get 2, 3, or 4. But, I suspect most of those using this Mod are doing it for the creatures... So not sure if there's much demand for adding more NPC stuff.

Seems like most people want more Quest-type content now...

7 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'm trying to think of a good way to deal with the boars with riders situation. I realize that there's some good animations there, but, something special will probably have to be built for them.

Maybe add Riekling and Boar pheromones, let each check if the other is present and if roll a chance for a rider first and then for the singe versions?

9 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I think you could probably just give riders a unique race slot in the MCM menu - I just don't know off the top of my head if there are boar + rider 3P animations (which would look like a 5P gangbang) - if there are they are probably in Billyy's pack.  I believe Sexlab/MNC should be able to select the correct animations with them when they engage. 

Edit: Glancing at Billyy and Anub's SLAL .jsons, it looks like Boars and BoarsMounted are unique races, but there is a "BoarsAny" race tag available for animations that the two types can share (animations where the Riekling not existing doesn't look that weird).  So I think just adding a Riekling Rider race option would cover these animations if you wanted to add them as a variant.  As far as I can see boars only have 2P animations, with BoarsMounted *looking* like a 3P animation.

2 hours ago, CGi said:

Maybe add Riekling and Boar pheromones, let each check if the other is present and if roll a chance for a rider first and then for the singe versions?

Yeah, I'll probably just make a unique set for them.

31 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I think you could probably just give riders a unique race slot in the MCM menu - I just don't know off the top of my head if there are boar + rider 3P animations (which would look like a 5P gangbang) - if there are they are probably in Billyy's pack.  I believe Sexlab/MNC should be able to select the correct animations with them when they engage. 

Edit: Glancing at Billyy and Anub's SLAL .jsons, it looks like Boars and BoarsMounted are unique races, but there is a "BoarsAny" race tag available for animations that the two types can share (animations where the Riekling not existing doesn't look that weird).  So I think just adding a Riekling Rider race option would cover these animations if you wanted to add them as a variant.  As far as I can see boars only have 2P animations, with BoarsMounted *looking* like a 3P animation.

Mostly it's just a matter of building something special for them because I can't spawn them in 'mounted'. So would need to spawn in separately, pass in AI so they mount the boars, and then more AI so they chase the Player while mounted, then just make sure they have the right race setup so they can hook into the animations.

There's just some extra steps and some AI behavior that would be different from other creatures... So have to make something for them.

I take it all the flyer animation stuff is working OK?

10 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Mostly it's just a matter of building something special for them because I can't spawn them in 'mounted'. So would need to spawn in separately, pass in AI so they mount the boars, and then more AI so they chase the Player while mounted, then just make sure they have the right race setup so they can hook into the animations.

There's just some extra steps and some AI behavior that would be different from other creatures... So have to make something for them.

As far as I'm aware this isn't required - "mounted boars" aren't two individual NPCs attached (at least as far as Sexlab is concerned), I believe they are just regular boars with fake Rieklings on their backs like glorified animated objects, and the boar skeleton itself has a riekling skeleton attached for animations.  For instance the "hentai boar" from hentai creatures is a mounted boar - just spawning it in with console with a single ID spawns a boar with a rider that functions just fine in Sexlab animations.  I think you should just be able to spawn in a Dragonborn reikling charger with all of its aggressive AI and factions stripped, same as the other creatures.

10 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I take it all the flyer animation stuff is working OK?

Only tried dragons, but it worked just fine for me.  Thanks for that, actually got to see a dragon bodyjob animation properly for the first time.

35 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

As far as I'm aware this isn't required - "mounted boars" aren't two individual NPCs attached (at least as far as Sexlab is concerned), I believe they are just regular boars with fake Rieklings on their backs like glorified animated objects, and the boar skeleton itself has a riekling skeleton attached for animations.  For instance the "hentai boar" from hentai creatures is a mounted boar - just spawning it in with console with a single ID spawns a boar with a rider that functions just fine in Sexlab animations.  I think you should just be able to spawn in a Dragonborn reikling charger with all of its aggressive AI and factions stripped, same as the other creatures.

Ahh, ok cool. That's easier than I thought. ?

I installed 1.1.1 (thanks for the new version!) and started a new game. On drinking a water bottle from MiniNeeds (Thanks for adding that support!) I got dosed with Chaurus Reaper pheromones. On the way from Whiterun to Riverwood a Charus caught up to me, but instead of a rape it attacked my PC.  I tried surrendering via Defeat, but being level 1 my PC died 4 times before she was able to run away into the Sleeping Giant Inn to get away.

I thought the spawned creatures were not supposed to be hostile?

No, it killed me the first time before I could do anything.  The second and third times I tried to surrender with the Defeat surrender key, but still died. The fourth time I fought back and died. The fifth time I ran and made it to Riverwood but when I paused to see where it was it caught up and and I died.  The sixth time I just made it to the inn.

20 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

After escaping, the next day I took the loop from Riverwood to the Guardian Stones to the road to Helgen and back to Riverwood. A Charus caught up to me just past the road to Helgen and the rape happened as expected. Skyrim being Skyrim, perhaps?

Someone reported another Mod interfering, immersive creatures I think...

So, it's possible if you have other Mods that are modifying creature behavior that they could cause some issues.

The creatures that this mod spawns have been cleaned of all their aggressive behavior and factions at the base actor level... So it's not clear how it would aggro on you like that without some external interference...