27 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

8 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Yeah, it was a joke.

I was hoping that by suggesting something so ridiculous that I might spark some better suggestions.

Or, if nobody has suggestions, then I'll just make giant pink rabbits. ?

If it has to be a rabbit, I vote for a Rabbit of Caerbannog with sharp pointy teeth, glowing red eyes, and the ability to fly like a small stuffed toy attached to a wire.

Has ghost Dragon Priest been proposed yet? Kind of works thematically.

I could swear making ghost versions of Dragon Priests has been done already...

50 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Sadly I'm assuming witchlights/arcane anomalies count as floaters?  I think those could have been great harbingers of doom, if they managed to get close to the player doing their crazy zig-zagging animations and exploded they could "knock out" the player (stagger -> black screen like the "getting dizzy" effect you added to after-events) and the player could wake being fucked by the difficult "floaty" creature (dragon/storm atronach ect). 

That sounds pretty good, I guess I could test them and see if they are able to handle distance calcs. Some creatures that fly seem to do fine, for instance the chaurus hunters work ok, while others like the netch and storm atronach don't. - It might be hit and miss depending on exactly how Beth implemented the creature physics.

I do have one other idea however - a crazed mage (or even your ghosts) could spawn for these creatures, and instead of trying to run up and catch you, they could simply get in range and try to hit the player with a slow moving "stun" spell until you kill them (without getting hit) or get away from them.  The mages could even be themed for the creatures they are harbingers for - dragon cultists for dragons and dragonpriests, perverted conjuration mage for stuff like storm/flame atronachs, and possibly a "wood elf breeder" for any outstanding critters like the Netch (or even the slaughterfish!).  I think the "stun" spell should again be just a scripted stagger -> blackout to hide the spawning of the creature, and the mage and creature(s) could both "escape" after the deed is done with another blackout.

I think this would work. Having a ranged component would be interesting and ramp up the difficulty too.

As for the slaughterfish, I was thinking about how to integrate it. One idea I had was to have some sort of a curse applied to the Player where they get dropped in a lake and if they touch dry land while the curse is active, they die. The Player has a water breathing potion and the cure for the curse is in a chest at the bottom of the lake, but of course, the lake is full of horny slaughterfish... Something like this perhaps.

While it could be cool, IMO only if it wasn't a huge effort to implement, and probably as a toggle.  It could be fun if say trolls or bears were tamed while you had their pheromones (I've enjoyed the Wolfkin effect of Moonlight Tales for ages, and that effectively makes werewolves and wolves friendly the player and followers).  However, I think the same happening to falmer or draugr would completely trivialize their dungeons and would be more likely to cause unintended issues.

Yeah, it really would be fair amount of work to put it all together, figuring out each faction for each creature, not all are the obvious because many creatures have multiple enemy factions, wolves have 4 for instance. And then setting up all the faction toggles for each creature at specific times...

I think the trivializing certain creatures could be avoided by having an 'event on hit' type check where if a faction is active and the player becomes temporary friends with something, say Falmer, if a Falmer is hit by the player (or the player's follower), then the faction relationship would immediately toggle back to enemy. Most friends don't like it when you punch them in the face, right?

But, yeah, it would be quite a bit of work to get it all setup and the end result would be unpredictable as faction relationships are kind of a bee's nest. Maybe it would be cool and work nicely, or maybe it would be a wasted effort...

If it has to be a rabbit, I vote for a Rabbit of Caerbannog with sharp pointy teeth, glowing red eyes, and the ability to fly like a small stuffed toy attached to a wire.

You know, with translateto I could probably shoot a rabbit at the Player at terminal velocity and then cause blood spatter effects, player damage, and maybe even send the player flying through the air.

In fact, I'm almost positive that I could create a scene with a flying rabbit, a lot of blood, and bandits getting decapitated, if you really want to see your favorite MP moment brought to life. :classic_biggrin:

Spawned creatures, in that case sabrecats attacked me, and were hostile.

I use the SkyTest AI mod and Immersive Creatures. Maybe that is the reason it does not work as intended. I had to kill around 10 poor horny cats on my way to Winterhold. :D

Oh, and I will not play with the vanilla AI ... Never ever.

P.S.  Trolls worked as intended.

Maybe you are able to look into it. I think the SkyTest AI package for animals is the most commonly used one. I like it, because the animals are sometimes running away, not charging blindly like the vanilla AI. And they react, if you have your weapon drawn.

1 minute ago, mkess said:

Spawned creatures, in that case sabrecats attacked me, and were hostile.

I use the SkyTest AI mod and Immersive Creatures. Maybe that is the reason it does not work as intended. I had to kill around 10 poor horny cats on my way to Winterhold. :D

Oh, and I will not play with the vanilla AI ... Never ever.

They do mock attacks that don't do damage.

14 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

They do mock attacks that don't do damage.

No, the trolls did the mock attacks. I noticed that.

ALL sabrecat attacks were real though, causing the defeat mod to trigger. Maybe you are able to set a special faction for similar animals in your surroundings, to make them peacefull and horny, not only the spawned ones. I think this would be the best sollution, using your own factions.

Because setting the player in the enemy factions has some  some unpleasant side effects.  As example setting the player into spider faction makes him also friendly to falmer and chaurus and visa versa.  Setting the player into the dremora faction makes him hostile to The acoloytes of stendar ... and so on.  So using your own faction system is a must have in that case.

I know that, because I changed my personal factions for some playthroughs. As example putting me into the dremora faction, if I play a succubus. ... Some people REALLY don't like you after that ....

1 minute ago, mkess said:

No, the trolls did the mock attacks. I noticed that.

The sabrecat attacks were real though, causing the defeat mod to trigger.

Hmmmm, sounds like another mod is interfering...

The spawned versions are cleaned of all enemy factions as well as aggressive and aggro radius behavior:

image.png.31a1a3aca6e2c22ad21fd1040c2d8a8e.png

10 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Hmmmm, sounds like another mod is interfering...

The spawned versions are cleaned of all enemy factions as well as aggressive and aggro radius behavior:

image.png.31a1a3aca6e2c22ad21fd1040c2d8a8e.png

I think so, too. SkyTest, that changes the general animal AI is my best bet. I will try on my own to find the culprit. I only wanted to tell you, there might be an incompabiluty issue with another mod ...

There is a short quest to get the books after you catch your first Pheromones.

Just a question on this which I'll put in a spoiler (as the question itself is a spoiler for anyone that's not done the quest yet)

Spoiler

Is it only Farengar that has the recipe books. I tried Wuunferth (in Windhelm and he didn't have the dialogue option)

5 minutes ago, Slorm said:

There is a short quest to get the books after you catch your first Pheromones.

Just a question on this which I'll put in a spoiler (as the question itself is a spoiler for anyone that's not done the quest yet)

Reveal hidden contents

Is it only Farengar that has the recipe books. I tried Wuunferth (in Windhelm and he didn't have the dialogue option)

No, the only conditions are that the Quest is Stg 10 (started after first pheromones) and you talk so someone who is in JobCourtWizardFaction:

image.png.b8d75f5a672f37ae35f9f6fb199d0c86.png

There are 6 Court Wizards, any of them should work, including Wuunferth. Not sure why he wouldn't...

7 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

No, the only conditions are that the Quest is Stg 10 (started after first pheromones) and you talk so someone who is in JobCourtWizardFaction:

image.png.b8d75f5a672f37ae35f9f6fb199d0c86.png

There are 6 Court Wizards, any of them should work, including Wuunferth. Not sure why he wouldn't...

Hmm, no sign of it. I'll do a bit more checking as well

Spoiler

ScreenShot214.jpg.2610d1a66a5342647c8ab62e7acb78bd.jpg

Just double checked and Farengar works okay

Also had an idea for this mission

Spoiler

As these court wizards are crusty old scholars they probably wouldn't care much about sex, but would perhaps be interested in an "experiment" with the pc by poring in some creatures

8 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Just double checked and Farengar works okay

Also had an idea for this mission

Reveal hidden contents

As these court wizards are crusty old scholars they probably wouldn't care much about sex, but would perhaps be interested in an "experiment" with the pc by poring in some creatures

Heh, you musta never seen Hugh Hefner ;)

My original idea was to make a Quest similar to Farengar's Bleak Falls Barrow intro quest, a 'get a relic out of a dungeon' quest. Only, the dungeon would be full of horny creatures and the Player would have super strong pheromones active.

I did the Quest as it is currently just to make it short and sweet so players wouldn't have to jump through too many hoops...

14 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Yep it's at 10 and it does appear for Farengar (see screenie)

EDIT: Just checked in TES5Edit and he's definitely shown as in the JobCourtWizard faction

Looked at the Wiki and there's something interesting going on with that faction that I wasn't aware of:

image.png.0f2cebb7475648b57fd9b1d925c6816b.png

Farengar and Wylandriah are the only 2 listed as de-facto members.

The others are listed as 'potential members', so maybe something has to progress in the game before they are considered fully part of that faction...

2 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

LFarengar and Wylandriah are the only 2 listed as de-facto members.

The others are listed as 'potential members', so maybe something has to progress in the game before they are considered fully part of that faction...

Interesting, I wonder what though. I've just completed Blood in the Ice so it's not that, maybe it's the Civil War quests (just guessing). Anyway at least we know now :classic_smile:

Not sure exactly, but looking at it, Wuunferth starts off a -1 faction rank, vs Farengar 0 faction rank. So presumably Beth is toggling this at some point and making Wuunferth an 'official' Court Wizard...

image.png.736d15e8572f680498dc25cdb55aedb1.png

image.png.a273c0e5e4b871d659572ece14630299.png

Just thought using that faction would be a simple way to grab all the Court Wizards... Guess not. ?

I'll just change the conditions around so it can check for the actors that I want more directly...

Could also change it to the Alchemist faction.  I mean with the drinks/potions more likely to be made by them then just wizards.   Or add the books to the caravans since in game they do say " we carry stuff they otherwise would not be able to get "  if you ask them if the war has had an impact on their sales.

And your idea of the quest to go into a dungeon sounds interesting, Anything to make it more then just a " oh here buy this and this happens " is always welcomed. 

Expanded things out a bit and I was able to add support for flying creatures... So this is now a thing:

image.png.859c154f8fb7a026f6378c57ee1301db.png

image.png.c90d999c779811c36d45ba711816f9a4.pngimage.png.41e61e740a5cdcafb9cf435922e9fd7b.png

The flying creature sex gets initiated after the Player is caught by a magic anomaly. Thx to Reesewow for that suggestion.

Haven't added them all yet, but as you can see, proof of concept. :classic_wink:

3 hours ago, Nickolos1818 said:

Could also change it to the Alchemist faction.  I mean with the drinks/potions more likely to be made by them then just wizards.   Or add the books to the caravans since in game they do say " we carry stuff they otherwise would not be able to get "  if you ask them if the war has had an impact on their sales.

And your idea of the quest to go into a dungeon sounds interesting, Anything to make it more then just a " oh here buy this and this happens " is always welcomed. 

Yeah, I considered alchemists but the Wizards aren't dealing in potions, they're dealing in books of rare knowledge about potions. So it seemed like a better fit as they'd be more learned than alchemy merchants, and it makes it more exclusive which fits with the 'rarity' of the books, justifying the cost. (there's 6 court Wizards vs 22 or so apothecaries). - Also, the position of power held by the Court Wizards comes into play story-wise because they have a few extra demands of the player... So yeah, made more sense to me. Anyway, I have it all working now.

I might expand the Quest stuff out later, but didn't want to make it too crazy until all the creatures etc. have been added because it's an intro quest and major changes require clean saves and stuff...

Also, Khajiit Caravans will already sell all the potions.

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

The flying creature sex gets initiated after the Player is caught by a magic anomaly. Thx to Reesewow for that suggestion.

Haven't added them all yet, but as you can see, proof of concept. :classic_wink:

Cool that they seem to work, and if the "harbinger" acts any way like the anomalies do during the college quests, they'll be annoying as shit to try to kill before they get close to you even with low health.

I don't think I've *ever* seen Billyy's dragon animations yet despite them being active in my game - there is simply almost no opportunity to have them trigger that isn't hopelessly silly or liable to get broken by squirrely dragon AI.  So will be a fun experience to see your mod trigger those animations in a reasonable fashion.

14 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Heh, you musta never seen Hugh Hefner ;)

My original idea was to make a Quest similar to Farengar's Bleak Falls Barrow intro quest, a 'get a relic out of a dungeon' quest. Only, the dungeon would be full of horny creatures and the Player would have super strong pheromones active.

I did the Quest as it is currently just to make it short and sweet so players wouldn't have to jump through too many hoops...

That sounds like a great idea! Not too worried about the dungeon being too long though :D

8 hours ago, real1397681 said:

That sounds like a great idea! Not too worried about the dungeon being too long though :D

Yes I liked the sound of that as well.

As clean saves are needed for updates it could always have a toggle to autocomplete to avoid repetition (or you can always use the console to clear it). The other way though it would be a lot of work is to have a pool of quests and make it radiant - maybe something for the future

I would love to see a radiant sexy dungeon quest mod, especially if it was a sexy dungeon filled with critters like this. As part of this mod maybe if you are not a skilled alchemist/cook you could go to these dungeons to get the desired cure and they'd be filled with the creature that you have the pheromones of. Have to infiltrate a lair of mischievous wolves or crypt of horny drauger with the cure waiting for you at the end. Like a spring you can drink from or... ahhhhh im getting ahead of myself here, i really need to learn to mod xD