7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So does arousal feature also cause creatures to spawn if your at a certain arousal or is it just a chance to take pheromones?

It just affects the chance of getting a pheromone as Reesewow said. Bear in mind that there is no pheromone chance while under the arousal threshold set in the MCM, once the threshold is met then 40% of the arousal is added to the pheromone chance (Tyrant99 has given some detailed examples of how this works)

sorry for my english

Thank you for this mod, the creature gangbang function is great for me.

But I encountered a bug (I think is bug?) about the creatures (such as skeever) attacks me will make me take the disease.

Also it has a chance they will attacks me after sex and make me take the damage.

or can you add a switch option to close the attack?

Would it be possible to remove the ITM edits to all of the base game's potions?  This causes a lot of compatibility problems, for example the ones mentioned earlier in the threads, conflicts with Lightweighter, etc.  It doesn't seem like the edits to things like Potion of Minor Healing are needed.  Tes5edit also shows a bunch of other odd little changes, like tweaks to a few people's merchant chests and some navmesh changes.  I know that CK is horrible about adding edits to random things...

7 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Noticed this with wolf pheromone but probably applies to all creatures.

Wolves ported in and attacked (pc takes no damage before sex scene) but she did get a disease, so disease needs to be switched off

Not really a bug per se.

If they're going to attack, then it will inherit the attack data from the Creature.

Vanilla Skyrim is setup so all of the disease effects are passed through by the CreatureRaces, for instance SkeeverRace. Using a different unique race wouldn't work because SexLab and MNC also use SkeeverRace to determine what animation to play.

Options would be:

• Change Vanilla races so no Skeevers give Ataxia ever.
  • Revert back to no mock creature attacks like what I had originally.
  • Add cure disease effects to pheromone cures.

Argument for the last option would be... If you're fucking Skeevers, you shouldn't be surprised to pick up some diseases.

7 hours ago, ttos205sky said:

But I encountered a bug (I think is bug?) about the creatures (such as skeever) attacks me will make me take the disease.

Also it has a chance they will attacks me after sex and make me take the damage.

I already mentioned that damage will happen occasionally even though the damage flag is turned off, this is because Skyrim will glitch sometimes.

Toggling attack is not really feasible because it is inherited from whatever AI packs are attached.

But again, if you're getting fucked by wild animals, taking occasional damage might not be unthinkable. Right?

5 hours ago, throwaway219 said:

Would it be possible to remove the ITM edits to all of the base game's potions?

I already did this for the next release, not sure why CK changed them.

4 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Not really a bug per se.

If they're going to attack, then it will inherit the attack data from the Creature.

Vanilla Skyrim is setup so all of the disease effects are passed through by the CreatureRaces, for instance SkeeverRace. Using a different unique race wouldn't work because SexLab and MNC also use SkeeverRace to determine what animation to play.

Options would be:

• Change Vanilla races so no Skeevers give Ataxia ever.
  • Revert back to no mock creature attacks like what I had originally.
  • Add cure disease effects to pheromone cures.

Argument for the last option would be... If you're fucking Skeevers, you shouldn't be surprised to pick up some diseases.

Hmm, yes that does make sense thinking about it.

I haven't tried this yet but with the mock attack if you attack back does it turn into a real conflict? The reason for asking is that in the wilderness it may be a genuine attack rather than a mock attack.

1 minute ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, yes that does make sense thinking about it.

I haven't tried this yet but with the mock attack if you attack back does it turn into a real conflict? The reason for asking is that in the wilderness it may be a genuine attack rather than a mock attack.

No, the flag to start combat on attack is turned off, so it won't register as real aggro behavior. - So it shouldn't start combat.

And the attacks 'shouldn't' do damage, but this seems to only work about 90% of the time, not much else I can do about that because Skyrim's game engine isn't perfect.

18 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Wow that was quick, thanks for the update :beer:

Heh, np.

I'm wondering what would be a good harbinger of doom that would precede a dragon sex attack.

The idea would be to have a land based creature (that can interact with Navmesh), chase the player and if caught, then the Dragons would spawn for the main event. I was thinking of making a giant invincible pink ghost rabbit... But I dunno.

Speaking of ghosts, maybe I should add some ghosts...

I made all these custom dif colored ghost textures and effects when I was messing around with some other Mod that I started making:

image.png.ec230c8ace14505551f132fed5bff6c0.png

I even made various equipable ghost armors (turns player into ghost while equipped):

image.png.2e35ce6034580d31211adf1e79934cc6.png

BTW, why didn't Beth do anything with the alpha while sneaking? Would be easy to make the player partially translucent and I think would look a bit better than just being 'hunched over' lol...

If I understand correctly what he is requesting is that whatever pheromone you have ALSO provide a "calm" or "friend" effect on all members of the species. Thus, if you have giant pheromones active for example, no giant will attack you, not just the spawned ones.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If I understand correctly what he is requesting is that whatever pheromone you have ALSO provide a "calm" or "friend" effect on all members of the species. Thus, if you have giant pheromones active for example, no giant will attack you, not just the spawned ones.

Yeah, that could be done.

Do people want this feature?

I can see the benefits. Without Pheromones my preferred method of getting beast encounters was with Aroused Creatures. Getting close to something like a giant in order to "seduce" them was tricky at best. On the other hand, with Pheromones providing other functionality anyway I'm not sure that I need them - I certainly don't if I have to give up any other functionality to get it!

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

Not me. I don't want to be immune from other creatures' attacks.

Regarding your giant invincible pink ghost rabbit, it's a joke, right? You do realize that's about as immersion-breaking as one can get, yes?

Your ghost textures impaled on posts are interesting, though I find the vivid colors of many of them unrealistic to suffering and death. Also, I should think they would distract from whatever the focus of your scene is. I think the white, black, and gray ghost images are good.

30 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

I like the idea but would the non-spawned creatures also use you for pleasure if you get to close or just ignore you?

For one thing, the functionality of making 'friendly' creatures engage in sex with the Player has already been created in Aroused Creatures. So I don't see any reason to recreate the wheel in that regard. This Mod could simply make creatures 'friendly' after drinking certain pheromones, and if you wanted to pair with Aroused Creatures then you could take advantage of the fact that the creatures will no longer aggro on the player.

I did some testing with wolves and it does indeed work. Can make them friendly after drinking wolf pheromones, and they revert back to aggro behavior after the pheromones are cleared.

But, there could be a whole bunch of unpredictable consequences because part of making creatures friendly may involve joining their faction. Most NPCs and Guards etc. didn't seem to care, but it can all depend on how faction relationships are setup with everything else. So, I found for instance that previously friendly hunters started going after me on the roads.

Probably I'd make the whole thing as an MCM toggle. But if you wanted to be friendly with creatures, you might simultaneously make enemies out of anything that is specifically setup to hate those creatures. Could this make entire towns turn on the Player in certain circumstances? Maybe...

It could make things kinda interesting in any case... :classic_laugh: What do you guys think?

Just now, wren888 said:

Regarding your giant invincible pink ghost rabbit, it's a joke, right?

Yeah, it was a joke.

I was hoping that by suggesting something so ridiculous that I might spark some better suggestions.

Or, if nobody has suggestions, then I'll just make giant pink rabbits. ?

22 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

For one thing, the functionality of making 'friendly' creatures engage in sex with the Player has already been created in Aroused Creatures. So I don't see any reason to recreate the wheel in that regard. This Mod could simply make creatures 'friendly' after drinking certain pheromones, and if you wanted to pair with Aroused Creatures then you could take advantage of the fact that the creatures will no longer aggro on the player.

Yeah but I thought Aroused Creatures LE doesn't have multiple partner options which was why I asked if Pheromones would.  

6 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

Yeah but I thought Aroused Creatures LE doesn't have multiple partner options which was why I asked if Pheromones would.  

Multiple creatures are supported already with existing mechanics.

No, I'm not going to build a whole new set of mechanics that this Mod really doesn't need.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

9 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

7 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I did some testing with wolves and it does indeed work. Can make them friendly after drinking wolf pheromones, and they revert back to aggro behavior after the pheromones are cleared.

But, there could be a whole bunch of unpredictable consequences because part of making creatures friendly may involve joining their faction. Most NPCs and Guards etc. didn't seem to care, but it can all depend on how faction relationships are setup with everything else. So, I found for instance that previously friendly hunters started going after me on the roads.

Probably I'd make the whole thing as an MCM toggle. But if you wanted to be friendly with creatures, you might simultaneously make enemies out of anything that is specifically setup to hate those creatures. Could this make entire towns turn on the Player in certain circumstances? Maybe...

It could make things kinda interesting in any case... :classic_laugh: What do you guys think?

yes that was my expect though on the mod was to have it's pheromones to make creature friendly for the time the pheromones are in effect and pair it with Aroused Creatures for any sex effect.

personally I love to have that feature as an option.

If the faction add is a problem you could have the pheromones be a cloak spell effect that act like a calm spell on that creature when they get hear you.

Honest I don't know why other always ask to add things that other mods do well already. Those at the things that kill ideas or mods.

What I was asking was to make non-spawn versions of that creature friendly as an add effect. This way you have a reason to want them and add a nice added plus side to the effect downside. 

As for any sex effect that want mods like Aroused Creatures are best for once animal are friendly.

12 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'm wondering what would be a good harbinger of doom that would precede a dragon sex attack.

The idea would be to have a land based creature (that can interact with Navmesh), chase the player and if caught, then the Dragons would spawn for the main event. I was thinking of making a giant invincible pink ghost rabbit... But I dunno.

Sadly I'm assuming witchlights/arcane anomalies count as floaters?  I think those could have been great harbingers of doom, if they managed to get close to the player doing their crazy zig-zagging animations and exploded they could "knock out" the player (stagger -> black screen like the "getting dizzy" effect you added to after-events) and the player could wake being fucked by the difficult "floaty" creature (dragon/storm atronach ect). 

I do have one other idea however - a crazed mage (or even your ghosts) could spawn for these creatures, and instead of trying to run up and catch you, they could simply get in range and try to hit the player with a slow moving "stun" spell until you kill them (without getting hit) or get away from them.  The mages could even be themed for the creatures they are harbingers for - dragon cultists for dragons and dragonpriests, perverted conjuration mage for stuff like storm/flame atronachs, and possibly a "wood elf breeder" for any outstanding critters like the Netch (or even the slaughterfish!).  I think the "stun" spell should again be just a scripted stagger -> blackout to hide the spawning of the creature, and the mage and creature(s) could both "escape" after the deed is done with another blackout.

BTW, why didn't Beth do anything with the alpha while sneaking? Would be easy to make the player partially translucent and I think would look a bit better than just being 'hunched over' lol...

I don't think you're the only one who thinks that, I'm almost certain some follower framework I tried once had this as a functionality for "sneaking" followers (they would get a spell effect causing them to look ghostly while sneaking).  I personally found it a bit distracting tho.

10 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

While it could be cool, IMO only if it wasn't a huge effort to implement, and probably as a toggle.  It could be fun if say trolls or bears were tamed while you had their pheromones (I've enjoyed the Wolfkin effect of Moonlight Tales for ages, and that effectively makes werewolves and wolves friendly the player and followers).  However, I think the same happening to falmer or draugr would completely trivialize their dungeons and would be more likely to cause unintended issues.

8 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Yeah, it was a joke.

I was hoping that by suggesting something so ridiculous that I might spark some better suggestions.

Or, if nobody has suggestions, then I'll just make giant pink rabbits. ?

If it has to be a rabbit, I vote for a Rabbit of Caerbannog with sharp pointy teeth, glowing red eyes, and the ability to fly like a small stuffed toy attached to a wire.