12 hours ago, supersecretspyman said:

I've been having issues when being forced to surrender. Some of the animations occur but they get stuck after the first few seconds and nothing else occurs. Papyrus.0.log

You have some internal AAF errors happening:

Spoiler

[06/10/2019 - 04:26:06PM] error: Cannot call getDefaultSceneDuration() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [AAF_MainQuest (0C000F99)].AAF:AAF_API.GetSceneSettings() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_API.psc" Line 440
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (41000F99)].FPV_OnHit.StartSex() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 470
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (41000F99)].FPV_OnHit.SexSceneChoosing() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 636
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (41000F99)].FPV_OnHit.FindRapistFor() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 572
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (41000F99)].FPV_OnHit.Surrender() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 969

The line in the AAF script where the error occurred is

settings.duration = AAF_MainQuestScript.getDefaultSceneDuration()

which means that the AAF_MainQuestScript object is None.  This is a fatal internal error in AAF, due to save game corruption.  I don't know what might have caused that, if you installed or uninstalled some other mod that may have affected AAF.

You might ask about this in the AAF support thread, but I think you are going to need to roll back to an earlier save.

2 hours ago, Achronight said:

It works very well except some times the NPCs approach and then im set free without anything happening. ( I guess its the ground that bugs stuff out. ) Its like skipping all the animations.  ( 95% of the time it works fine. ) 

That is usually caused by not having the right animation packs for the actors (for example a female companion assaulted by a female Raider but you don't have FF animations) or if the companion is a custom race that Violate doesn't know about.

2 hours ago, Achronight said:

One suggestion if i may. It doesnt make much sense for NPCs to just let you go after you kill half their friends. Maybe bad endings could be more lethal. 

The way they work now its like some extra punishment. 

I wasn't sure how people would react if these animations killed the player, so they are indeed extra punishment.  Other users have said they were expecting these to kill the player, so I will make the "allow fatal bad ending" slider apply to lower level enemies as well.

Thanks for the kind words :)

17 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Question,  have you consider blocking dogmeat from joining in and interrupting the violation. I think this comes from RSE "bad dog" .  I use hom as companion, but after one violation, he joins in, then violation stops and I have to leave area.  I apologize if someone has asked before?  Or is this something @Flashy (JoeR)would need to do in his FAP version to block dogmeat? 

I don't know what FAP is.  The issue here is that RSE sees the animations take place, then takes over Dogmeat and makes him have sex.  I would need to know how to temporarily disable whatever RSE feature is causing this to happen.

2 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't know what FAP is.  The issue here is that RSE sees the animations take place, then takes over Dogmeat and makes him have sex.  I would need to know how to temporarily disable whatever RSE feature is causing this to happen.

FAP is Fetishes, Afflictions,  and Perversions.  I believe it is in this in @Flashy (JoeR) elements and original RSE.  flashy is remaking the series into RSE2 so maybe he will/can address this.

I had seen quite a few comments around about dogmeat stops the Violate actions.  I do not know if this happens in CSA as I never liked dogmeat because he was always in my way.  MJC on nexus has a fix for dogmeat that works awesome.  It is installed after meeting dogmeat.  

Because of this, I never experienced the dogmeat interruption.  I have now so I just want to ask for myself.  

Maybe flashy will take care of or he can help with what function to block.  

Thanks much. Your mod keeps getting better and better.  

John

16 hours ago, Voxii said:

Edit: So I decided to turn off the race conversion plugin for the companions and it appears that was the problem. However, what confuses me is that the PC's race has also been converted but Violate still plays out like it should (I don't know if that really matters though) . I've also manually played some animations in AAF and they worked but I think that's because they were tagged as female. 

This is a little complicated, but bear with me.

Violate assumes the player is always Human, therefore it doesn't do race checks on the player.  So, as long as AAF is set up to play animations with whatever race the player is, Violate will work on them.

However, even in vanilla, companions can be different races, some of which don't have animations.  There are no sex animations for Codsworth, Miss Nanny Curie, and Ada, and there are no animations that would make sense for Dogmeat or Strong as victims.  So when companions are involved, Violate checks a list of approved races and only plays animations on them if the companion is one of those races.

So I will need to add support for that race if it is to play nice with Violate.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is a little complicated, but bear with me.

Violate assumes the player is always Human, therefore it doesn't do race checks on the player.  So, as long as AAF is set up to play animations with whatever race the player is, Violate will work on them.

However, even in vanilla, companions can be different races, some of which don't have animations.  There are no sex animations for Codsworth, Miss Nanny Curie, and Ada, and there are no animations that would make sense for Dogmeat or Strong as victims.  So when companions are involved, Violate checks a list of approved races and only plays animations on them if the companion is one of those races.

So I will need to add support for that race if it is to play nice with Violate.

Okay that makes more sense now and saves me from the pain of wondering why certain npcs aren't working. 

Thanks for replying and I don't know how long or how complicated it is to add support to another race but I appreciate the hard work you put into this nonetheless.

19 minutes ago, Diodonea said:

It doesn't matter if you are a male or female character? If you wear a male character, the looters rape you anyway?

Yes, it works whether you are male or female.  Note that you have the option in MCM to turn off "Player can be violated" if you do not want your character to be violated but allow your companions to be.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, it works whether you are male or female.  Note that you have the option in MCM to turn off "Player can be violated" if you do not want your character to be violated but allow your companions to be.

too late, I've already been raped. xD I've started a new game, to experience the rapes, and I've been raped everywhere.

xD

18 minutes ago, Achronight said:

You were Right im missing animations. When more than two people come at my character the animation skips to the end.

What mod adds multiple partners animations ? 

SavageCabbage has the most with humans, Farelle has some with super mutants.

15 minutes ago, john regend said:

whenever i surrender, the correct subtitles appear, the screen fades to black but then it skips all the animations and just lets me keep playing saying i need to escape and starting the retrieve items quest, help!!

If animations don't play, then either you don't have appropriate animation packs installed or you don't have a tags file (AAF Themes) installed.

Just now, EgoBallistic said:

If animations don't play, then either you don't have appropriate animation packs installed or you don't have a tags file (AAF Themes) installed.

I do not know if it's because of the programming work you do, but you really have the patience of a saint.

It is the same question every new page. There is a nice search engine on top of the thread that has saved me time and solved every problem I had, @john regend. Because 99% of my problems were the same as others. 

11 hours ago, JBpy said:

I do not know if it's because of the programming work you do, but you really have the patience of a saint.

It is the same question every new page. There is a nice search engine on top of the thread that has saved me time and solved every problem I had, @john regend. Because 99% of my problems were the same as others. 

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I have it sorted now, turns out another mod was getting in the way which I promptly deleted, love the mod and you’ve done great work thanks for being patient !

i have some problem after a violation it stops no new round starts or something just stuck and they keep watching clapping , and whistling , i changed the number of rounds , threesome and other options made new game , reinstall AND tried different races no luck .

im new to modding and dont know what i did wrong maybe you could take a look and tell me pls ? ive tried to make it as easy to load as possible but i think i messed up big time

Papyrus.0.log

40 minutes ago, IWhiteWolfI said:

i have some problem after a violation it stops no new round starts or something just stuck and they keep watching clapping , and whistling , i changed the number of rounds , threesome and other options made new game , reinstall AND tried different races no luck . 

Your log shows that AAF is not sending the OnSceneEnd events after the animations.  I don't know how or why that would happen, that is a new one.  But it's most likely caused by a problem with some of the animation XML or the Themes file that you have installed. 

On the other hand, you have a lot of log errors that look like mods like four-play were installed and uninstalled, so there are definitely problems in your save game.  I would recommend starting a new game, so you can test your setup without all the baggage in this save.

Tried that :) i deleted old Four Play .ESP and disabled everything needing it nothing EVEN Only using AAF, SEU ,Violate and 2 animation packs while making a new game nothing changing ;-; btw most of the error is in the middle and stuff is ESP explorer but that one is fucked if you want i can show you my plugin/load order

1 hour ago, IWhiteWolfI said:

Tried that :) i deleted old Four Play .ESP and disabled everything needing it nothing EVEN Only using AAF, SEU ,Violate and 2 animation packs while making a new game nothing changing ;-; btw most of the error is in the middle and stuff is ESP explorer but that one is fucked if you want i can show you my plugin/load order

That would probably be the best option. We can't give you anything without knowing what you have or what's going on.

2 hours ago, IWhiteWolfI said:

Uninstall everything AAF related and make sure there is nothing in your Data\AAF folder.  Then install these mods:

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF)

FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a.7z

AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2.7z

AAF Violate

AAF Sex 'Em Up

Don't install anything else; no Themes, no XML packs, etc.  First make sure you can play MF animations, then try doing a Violate scene with male and female human actors.

Update to previous comment, uninstalled/reinstalled some things. Animations now play after surrender, w/weird shaky cam, and sometimes I have little control over the camera (or none). (Edit) No more shaky cam, works mostly, the animations star, and devious devices is working with it, but sometimes it fades to black when a scene should be starting, and they just release me.