9 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

Guys, i have a lot of works at end of year, so EgoBallistic will update and develop this mod

Stay strong and try to have some fun.  Everyone needs a break from time to time.  Just to let you know that I am leaning more towards Violate then RSE because my main character would not want all of the features of RSE.  My main character is not a ho nor a madame nor does she desire cat calls or pregnancy etc.  I just want the extra realism of her occasionally being violated by those that can actually beat her 40+ level ass with her healing and dodging and taking cover.  I'm not trying to get her violated I just like how that can be an outcome.  It gives me more of a reason to fight harder and smarter

New version uploaded.  New features and fixes:

• Added optional support for tags, to allow you to control what animations get played. 
  • Restricted threesomes to those races that  have threesome animations, which at present means Humans, Ghouls, Synths, and Super Mutants.  Other races are limited to one-on-one animations only.  This will expand in later versions if/when more animations are added.
  • Additional fixes to prevent calling animations with the wrong number of actors, and to prevent situations where the player and attackers get stuck staring at each other forever.
6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version uploaded.  New features and fixes:

• Added optional support for tags, to allow you to control what animations get played. 
  • Restricted threesomes to those races that  have threesome animations, which at present means Humans, Ghouls, Synths, and Super Mutants.  Other races are limited to one-on-one animations only.  This will expand in later versions if/when more animations are added.
  • Additional fixes to prevent calling animations with the wrong number of actors, and to prevent situations where the player and attackers get stuck staring at each other forever.

Thanks for taking over. I'm trying it out right now!

4 hours ago, Tanglin said:

How do I control what animations get played after turning on animation tags? I don't see any options to select what animations to play.

You don't directly control them in-game.  The tags file determines which animations get played.  When tags are enabled, only animations tagged as "aggressive" will play, unless your character is under the influence of Perversion.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You don't directly control them in-game.  The tags file determines which animations get played.  When tags are enabled, only animations tagged as "aggressive" will play, unless your character is under the influence of Perversion.

I see, thanks.

I'm having the same bug I had from the previous version - 

This is a threesome with supermutants animation from Farelle's animatiion pack

20181007140002_1.jpg.ead3ced18d60563016e4d42c712849ac.jpg

When it ended, one of the super mutants that was in the threesome became the victim.

20181007140032_1.jpg.3b6a391e190a5456b8cd4c408ab07920.jpg

And since the mod thought the super mutant was the victim, it tried to start an animation with him and this was what I saw:

20181007140038_1.jpg.107a362746198f3cfee3d63c61ad4f9b.jpg

28 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I see, thanks.

I'm having the same bug I had from the previous version - 

This is a threesome with supermutants animation from Farelle's animatiion pack

When it ended, one of the super mutants that was in the threesome became the victim.

And since the mod thought the super mutant was the victim, it tried to start an animation with him and this was what I saw:

Thanks for the report, I will try to reproduce and fix.  I think this is related to the surrender-to-player feature; if you hit one of the enemies before surrendering to them it is possible that the enemy you damaged will become a victim.  Obviously this is not the desired behavior.

The error makes sense since there are no supermutant-on-supermutant animations.

Did the game proceed normally after you got the error?

Hey im having a problem with surrendering i hotkeyed it to h and tried to surrender but combat keeps going and some text in the top right appears each time (will get a screenshot if need be). I downloaded this on an existing save and i think that may be the problem but im not sure any help?

19 minutes ago, Kurtkaga said:

Hey im having a problem with surrendering i hotkeyed it to h and tried to surrender but combat keeps going and some text in the top right appears each time (will get a screenshot if need be). I downloaded this on an existing save and i think that may be the problem but im not sure any help?

Can you post what the text is that you are seeing?

18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Can you post what the text is that you are seeing?

for the surrender hotkey it is "AFV report: Control down: FPV_SurrenderKey"

there is also another error message when i load into the save it is "AFF ERROR: [057] NarrationGroup ID "individual_test1" not found."

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

55 minutes ago, Kurtkaga said:

for the surrender hotkey it is "AFV report: Control down: FPV_SurrenderKey"

there is also another error message when i load into the save it is "AFF ERROR: [057] NarrationGroup ID "individual_test1" not found."

The "AFV report: Control down: FPV_SurrenderKey" message is normal, although I am going to change it so it only appears if debug messages are enabled.  The surrender key should make you surrender if you are in combat, and show a message saying "I had no choice...".  If you are not actively in combat, or in combat with creatures that AFV can't handle, it should produce a message saying "I cannot surrender to these enemies".

The AAF Error 057 message is not related to this mod.  This looks like an error from an older version of AAF that would happen if you did not install the Optional XML Files.  You should be running the latest version, Beta 24.

5 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The "AFV report: Control down: FPV_SurrenderKey" message is normal, although I am going to change it so it only appears if debug messages are enabled.  The surrender key should make you surrender if you are in combat, and show a message saying "I had no choice...".  If you are not actively in combat, or in combat with creatures that AFV can't handle, it should produce a message saying "I cannot surrender to these enemies".

The AAF Error 057 message is not related to this mod.  This looks like an error from an older version of AAF that would happen if you did not install the Optional XML Files.  You should be running the latest version, Beta 24.

Alright i will see what i can do thanks for the quick response

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks for the report, I will try to reproduce and fix.  I think this is related to the surrender-to-player feature; if you hit one of the enemies before surrendering to them it is possible that the enemy you damaged will become a victim.  Obviously this is not the desired behavior.

The error makes sense since there are no supermutant-on-supermutant animations.

Did the game proceed normally after you got the error?

I finally reproduced this and I see what happened.  Occasionally when an animation ends, AAF will send the list of actors in the AnimationStop event out of order.  AAF Violate was not handling that correctly in threesomes, and as a result one of the aggressors was being treated as the player and vice-versa.  I have fixed this and it will be in the next release.

39 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I finally reproduced this and I see what happened.  Occasionally when an animation ends, AAF will send the list of actors in the AnimationStop event out of order.  AAF Violate was not handling that correctly in threesomes, and as a result one of the aggressors was being treated as the player and vice-versa.  I have fixed this and it will be in the next release.

Thank you! 

On 8/14/2018 at 12:17 AM, Guest said:

Roggvir's DD Items Manager is not being respected some how.

Not sure about previous versions of AAF Violate, but the current one (v0.42) does not include support for the Roggvir's DD Manager.

So, i made a patch - you can download it from Roggvir's DD Items Manager mod page (IMPORTANT: After installing the patch, you MUST use the "Update" button on the AAF Violate MCM to refresh some script variables!!!).

Sorry, i took it down to prevent any confusion and whatnot.

Instead, EgoBallistic will be incorporating soft optional support for the manager into the next version.

New version 0.43 uploaded.

+ fixed surrendered aggressors potentially becoming victims when player surrenders
+ fixed wrong handling of AnimationStop events in threesomes when AAF sends actor array out of order
+ fixed companions not properly sheathing weapons when surrendering
+ implemented proper DD Items Manager support (thanks to Roggvir)
+ Russian translation fixes (thanks to Fedim)

+ better messages when using the manual surrender hotkey

This should fix the issues with DD Items Manager not being honored, and all instances where aggressors were violating one another.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version 0.43 uploaded.

Very much appreciated, thank you again.

Just one question - is it neccessary to have those "_eng", "_fr", and "_rus" folders inside the installation package?

I get that the fr and rus are for ppl who wants the plugin in french or russian, but the eng is the same as in the Data folder, so there is definitely no need for the "_eng" folder at the very least.

...i understand you may feel reluctant on creating a proper fomod/bain installer, but it will have to be done at some point anyway (if you want to keep support for more languages like you do now, without using translation strings).

Surely most ppl are using some Mod Manager, so having a proper installer package would benefit most.

I will happilly provide a fomod installer, probably could do the bain thing too, but i am not using MO and i am a bit too lazy to install it just so i can do this :) (i can overcome my lazyness, but i think it'd be better if someone having experience with bain would do it instead).

Of course you can ignore this, and go on as you do, and we will still be happy as clams that you do what you do, and i will deal with my clean-game-folder obsession in some other way :)

Hello, love your work there! Especially this works with multiple companion just fine, which really puts up some good shows.

Just some humble wishes, would you mind making it possible to alter the option for sex scenes duration more than 60 seconds?

It usually takes some time for those raiders to find all of its victims and start their work, and it's not much time left in the 60 seconds time limit.

And again, thanks for all your work for this mod! :D

6 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Surely most ppl are using some Mod Manager, so having a proper installer package would benefit most.

I will happilly provide a fomod installer, probably could do the bain thing too, but i am not using MO and i am a bit too lazy to install it just so i can do this :) (i can overcome my lazyness, but i think it'd be better if someone having experience with bain would do it instead).

I am planning to implement a FOMOD installer.  I agree that the _rus and _fr folders are not a clean way to go about it, and since Fedim kindly provided a version of the scripts with translated messages ("I need to retreat", etc) I want to include a user-friendly way of installing a fully translated mod.

6 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I hate to nitpick like this, but in case you are not aware - the changelog on the main/file page is lacking the list of changes in v0.43

Thanks, I will update it next time.  I put it in the "new features" but forgot to update the full changelog behind the spoiler tag.  I prefer to wait until next release because if I update it now it will look as if a new version has been uploaded.

6 hours ago, Wwaaawaawwa said:

Hello, love your work there! Especially this works with multiple companion just fine, which really puts up some good shows.

Just some humble wishes, would you mind making it possible to alter the option for sex scenes duration more than 60 seconds?

It usually takes some time for those raiders to find all of its victims and start their work, and it's not much time left in the 60 seconds time limit.

And again, thanks for all your work for this mod! :D

Thank you for the kind words.  Extending the slider max value should be no problem.  I will just need to test to make sure there are no unwanted side effects of passing longer values to AAF.

Sure sorry for the slow reply been working alot. 

there are no error messages. the only message i had was when my character awoke saying actor 20 couldent be found (i think it was from the kidnap mod) 
I have threesums enabled. ill try disabling it. default races are on, gender checks are default so on, and it happens EVERY time. if i get bested in combat i have to restart but i get to watch a bit of a show first. I have it write to the paperus logs it sounds like (based on the option) but i have no idea where that is or how to send it or what line to look for ect.

35 minutes ago, Mr.Night said:

Sure sorry for the slow reply been working alot. 

there are no error messages. the only message i had was when my character awoke saying actor 20 couldent be found (i think it was from the kidnap mod) 
I have threesums enabled. ill try disabling it. default races are on, gender checks are default so on, and it happens EVERY time. if i get bested in combat i have to restart but i get to watch a bit of a show first. I have it write to the paperus logs it sounds like (based on the option) but i have no idea where that is or how to send it or what line to look for ect.

First, make sure you are running the most recent versions of AAF and of this mod.  Older versions of this mod had problems with threesomes that caused it to hang, and other issues that could potentially hang the violation scenes depending on circumstances.  The current version fixed a lot of problems.

If you upgrade this mod, go into the MCM the first time you load the game and verify your settings since new ones have been added.

If the problem still happens after upgrading, you can send me your script log.  To do that, edit your \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini and make sure the [Papyrus] section looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Then start the game.  In the AAF Violate MCM, make sure debug messages are turned on.  Then make a violate event happen, wait a few seconds for the log to flush to disc, and quit to desktop.  The script log file will be in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ folder.  Post here and drag the Papyrus.0.log file in as an attachment.

So I'm running into a problem with Ghoul animations specifically. About a second or two into the animation the ghoul will reset itself to standing around. My character will continue to play out the animation while the ghoul just chills. Every other race I've tested seems to work fine. Any thoughts?