12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The latest version of Real Handcuffs (0.3 Beta 5) has greatly improved DD compatibility.  I need to make a minor change to the restraints function in Violate to take advantage of it.

The new RH puts the DD keywords on the handcuffs.  So, if RH is applied first, DD will detect the handcuffs and will not try to equip conflicting items such as straitjackets, wrist cuffs, etc.  Unfortunately, Violate currently checks and applies DD first, then RH.  The next version of Violate will reverse that.

Sounds great.

Had it already tested with the new version and faced exactly what you described.

Will there be some kind of 50/50 chance between RH and DD? Or does RH always comes first?

14 minutes ago, Charlie8703 said:

Animations aren't starting. Everyone gathers into a circle and my companions and I surrender (the surrender animation plays) but no one does anything after that.

If they just stand there for a few seconds and then you get the "I Need to Retreat" message in the top left, that means AAF couldn't find any animation packs that match the actors.

If they stand there forever, then your AAF install is broken.  Make sure you followed the steps under "Installation" on this mod's download page.

21 minutes ago, Charlie8703 said:

Animations aren't starting. Everyone gathers into a circle and my companions and I surrender (the surrender animation plays) but no one does anything after that.

Did you install all the needed mods, such as AAF, different Animations (Leito's, Gun's, Savage and so on)?

Also did you install the AAF Themes from Halstrom?

Does your vanilla AAF installation work (by pressing the designated Hotkey - POS1 - per default)?

Is the MCM of Violate set properly?

If you can answer all these question with yes, then we need to get a little more informations.

Such as installed Mod's, F4SE Version and so on.

Cheers.

@EgoBallistic I've noticed a common DD problem of restraints not applying correctly when the BadEnd's are called for.

Spoiler

ScreenShot350.png.1b81b50e28334fd11aff6476d4e4ad9b.png

Inventory shows them 'equipped' afterwards, and can unequip em as normal items, without tripping DD.
Some of the time they do work as intended, but they fairly often do that, where the inventory dummy's equipped, and DD hasn't tripped and applied the rendered item & thus it's pose & keywords.

Not sure if it's something you can work out with your scripts, or if it's really more of a DD/user-environment issue.

3 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Some of the time they do work as intended, but they fairly often do that, where the inventory dummy's equipped, and DD hasn't tripped and applied the rendered item & thus it's pose & keywords.

There's not really much I can do about that.  The DD wrist ropes are equipped the same way as the other DD devices, using the standard DD library calls.  There's not much flexibility there.  It always works for me, but I know DD is finicky. 

You can always make Violate put you in Real Handcuffs at end of scene.  The Bad End script will detect that your wrists are already bound and won't use the DD ropes.

Now if @Kharos  were to add wrist ropes to his mod... ;)

18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

There's not really much I can do about that.  The DD wrist ropes are equipped the same way as the other DD devices, using the standard DD library calls.  There's not much flexibility there.  It always works for me, but I know DD is finicky. 

You can always make Violate put you in Real Handcuffs at end of scene.  The Bad End script will detect that your wrists are already bound and won't use the DD ropes.

Now if @Kharos  were to add wrist ropes to his mod... ;)

Yeah, I thought that'd be the case.

Would be nice :P

Was wondering can you can explain the mechanics from the bad end part a bit ?? Is there where the player dies at the end or captured etc. ?

i think i played this when it was still vinfamy but your version seem to be far advanced then vinfamy version was good job.

There's a chance (MCM) that a bad end animation will play out at the end of violation as a bonus scene after exhaustion kicks in. Only some animations can kill the player and they are most likely to trigger when you lose to a higher level enemy (a skull next to their name). Otherwise violation ends as usual.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

No, that is not normal.  The two are applied independently.  Are you running the latest Violate and Real Handcuffs?

Am now. LOL

Wasn't getting notices for RH.. sooo I missed one.

Sorry bout that! ?

New Version 0.90 uploaded.  New features in this version:

• Added support for Raider Pet outcomes.  If you have Raider Pet installed and you surrender to Raiders in a Raider-controlled location with a Boss, such as Corvega, Beantown Brewery, etc, they may decide to keep you as their pet.  Violate will automatically start the Raider Pet quest if you haven't already started it, and won't let you get enslaved if you are already enslaved or let you get enslaved twice in a row in the same location.  The likelihood of this happening can be controlled in the MCM Mod Integration Options menu.
  • Added support for gangbang animations with four and five actors, with MCM options for gender and chance of actors joining.  You must have SavageCabbage's animation pack installed to use this.
  • Added silent audio files for all dialogue.  This greatly speeds up the approach and other scenes, allows you to click through dialogue to skip it, etc.

20190530090515_1.thumb.jpg.15c617131622c13f7409ec133ac40ce2.jpg20190530090520_1.thumb.jpg.af604f7fcced6f7eab599669088aa548.jpg20190530090533_1.thumb.jpg.ed78256d2085fe9aa01b0b7ce51275cc.jpg20190530090539_1.thumb.jpg.fbdf5cf541a90ea0580b2dbca33b7aec.jpg

Improvements:

• Updated Servitron and Vulpine race support so those races can be aggressors as well as companions
  • Updated outcome with better blackout effect and new sound effects, and removed some timer delays for better performance
  • Updated restraints handling so that Real Handcuffs gets applied before DD if both are active, for better conflict handling.  It is no longer necessary to use Rogg DD Item Manager to disable all the DD items that would conflict with Real Handcuffs.  DD will detect that the cuffs are installed and handle the conflict itself.
  • Updated robbery to teleport the robber to you if they are too far away, fully strip your character, and remove all weapons, mines, and various other items that were not always removed in previous versions.

Also, a few bug fixes:

• Isolated Rogg DD Manager with a proxy quest to avoid problems when DD Manager is not installed but other mods that depend on it are loaded.  This fixes the problem some users had where Violate would not work if the RSE Resources pack was installed but Rogg DD Item Manager was not.
  • Fixed surrendered enemies getting stuck in surrender animation when freed by player

As always, no need for a clean save.  Just update the mod and play.

Note that you must disable any version of the AAF Violate Reworded patch you may have installed, as it will conflict with this version of the mod.  I will update the patch shortly so that it works with this version of Violate.

Awesome. Thank you.

Luckily I have a game right inside Corvega, with the enemies outside completely eliminated. The good thing is that I know that "Raider Pet" is possible to finish even being imprisoned in DD (I have adjusted, using Rogg Managger, that the enemies only put common handcuffs or ropes).

If my MC gets to be with Real Handcuff, I do not know how the story would develop. It is more restrictive, you can not steal (something essential in  Raider Pet) or put on the costumes that the Boss gives you. 

I'll be telling you when I try it.

I can't seem to get the female gangbang to work.

The actors will gather and then it will teleport to safe location/enter pacify timer without applying restraints.
I can run 5 actor GB scenes with male aggressors just fine.

Edit: I also noticed when Raider Pet triggers (via Violate) a random DD collar is equipped instead of the slave collar.  All the effects are active, just the wrong mesh.

A very polished mod, as is usual in you.

There are small but very immersive details. The lip movements, the post-Bad Ending. I do not know if it's fortuitous, but I love that MC is completely naked at the end of Violate and start Raider Pet, which leaves her alone with a collar and handcuffs. But the Raider who places the collar on her remains forever naked. It is not a big thing.

I know this is not your concern, but I love the idea of Real Handcuffs +  Raider Pet, the level of restriction is really immersive. Unfortunately, you can not take objects or steal, which are essential actions, so for now I will have to deactivate it and leave the DD activated. If Real Handcuff allowed you to take at least one object (as you can with keys), you could solve the mission of "go and find a duct tape", but I do not know how you could solve the mission of stealing a key.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Edit: I also noticed when Raider Pet triggers (via Violate) a random DD collar is equipped instead of the slave collar.  All the effects are active, just the wrong mesh.

I have all the collars disabled in Roggvir Manager. All of them. For reasons of immersion, it seems to me that the only thing that the enemies could put on MC is the handcuffs. And I leave the duct tape in 50/50. Due to that adjustment, the collar that MC is placed during Raider Pet is the correct one. 

20 minutes ago, JBpy said:

If Real Handcuff allowed you to take at least one object (as you can with keys), you could solve the mission of "go and find a duct tape", but I do not know how you could solve the mission of stealing a key.

Dunno how difficult it'd be for Ego to do, but maybe only allowing pick-up of handcuff keys & duct tape could work, similar to how you can interact with a 'settlement' workbench to remove the cuffs.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Dunno how difficult it'd be for Ego to do, but maybe only allowing pick-up of handcuff keys & duct tape could work, similar to how you can interact with a 'settlement' workbench to remove the cuffs.

Inspect the lock.... ;)

Sneak off to a settlement (workshop)

There's several ways to get out of them.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I know this is not your concern, but I love the idea of Real Handcuffs +  Raider Pet, the level of restriction is really immersive. Unfortunately, you can not take objects or steal, which are essential actions, so for now I will have to deactivate it and leave the DD activated. If Real Handcuff allowed you to take at least one object (as you can with keys), you could solve the mission of "go and find a duct tape", but I do not know how you could solve the mission of stealing a key.

It's a puzzle. You can get out of them. But.. it can be a challenge, which is the fun part.

There's always the debug way if all else fails.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

The idea of RealHandcuffs is that you can take a single small item with bound hands. At the moment it is only keys and lockpicks because I never got around to implement the real list (and I was not able to find a generic way to test if something is "small"). Other mods could expands that list by adding things to the RH_BoundHandsTakeItemList formlist, but ultimately I will probably have to bite the bullet and expand that list. Any suggestions about things that it should contain?

Stealing things... I have not thought about pickpocketing yet. Sneaking is possible, so if something can be taken you should be able to steal it if it is just lying around.

I have a quick question. If you happen to be running a mod that allows more than one companion (in my case, I have the mod that lets you keep Dogmeat and one companion), and you offer a defeated foe up to your companion, how would the mod choose which one to use? Is there a way I could ensure one or the other?

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Inspect the lock.... ;)

Sneak off to a settlement (workshop)

There's several ways to get out of them.

While true, I mostly mentioned that specifically around Raider Pet, since you'd often be [comparatively] in the middle of nowhere, so the only realistic option of getting out of that without fast traveling [like if you were in Survival, or if it's disabled] would be A: run a long fucking way, or B: find keys.
Particularly when you get upward-facing cuffs, especially hinged/high-sec, since I'm also fairly sure the cuffs are mostly/all applied at "quite tight" or above.

It'd basically give you a bit more reasonable and reliable way of getting out of them. [+Immersion, if you're MxR]

54 minutes ago, Kharos said:

The idea of RealHandcuffs is that you can take a single small item with bound hands. At the moment it is only keys and lockpicks because I never got around to implement the real list (and I was not able to find a generic way to test if something is "small"). Other mods could expands that list by adding things to the RH_BoundHandsTakeItemList formlist, but ultimately I will probably have to bite the bullet and expand that list. Any suggestions about things that it should contain?

Stealing things... I have not thought about pickpocketing yet. Sneaking is possible, so if something can be taken you should be able to steal it if it is just lying around.

I'd probably leave it as bobby pins & keys, and leave it up to other mods to add to the formlist as needed.

For pickpocketing, maybe include a check for the current cuff's key when attempting to interact with a pickpocket target, and give an interactive menu for attempting to steal it?
Could modify it based on current charisma & agility, with a difficulty multiplier based on current cuffs equipped [front/back, hinged/unhinged].
Including options for that in the API would open up some more options, especially for other mods like RSE.

Just my two cents :P