Sers.

I've managed to get everything to run smoothly again.

I've installed everything via Vortex and kept the adviced load order on the AAF Wiki in mind.

However, i had to change the Home key to a different one in the AAF setings ini.

It seems the DX scanned keys dont cover double assigned keys, like on my Omen Notebook (where Home is on Num7).

I don't know what caused the not working animation on my earlier install.

So sadly i can't put a finger on any mod which interfered with AAF.

Thanks to you all for the offered help and hints :)

16 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I'll stick the papyrus and AAF log in a spoiler, along with load order [and install-order, for AAF-related things, since they often don't have/use plugins].

I think the AAF walk timeout messages are normal if SkipWalk is set to true.  Not 100% sure though.

Your papyrus log looks normal.  It looks like you did 3 violate scenes.  According to the logs, the first one was completely normal.  The second and third were shortened because one of the aggressors was dead - he must have been killed after you surrendered.  Your character was busy with the live aggressor, and Violate started looking for a rapist for Ivy.  If the only remaining aggressor is dead, the scene will end even though the number of rounds has not happened yet.  This is to avoid getting stuck in a loop, because violate uses animation events to advance the scene, but dead actors can't be in animations.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I think the AAF walk timeout messages are normal if SkipWalk is set to true.  Not 100% sure though.

Your papyrus log looks normal.  It looks like you did 3 violate scenes.  According to the logs, the first one was completely normal.  The second and third were shortened because one of the aggressors was dead - he must have been killed after you surrendered.  Your character was busy with the live aggressor, and Violate started looking for a rapist for Ivy.  If the only remaining aggressor is dead, the scene will end even though the number of rounds has not happened yet.  This is to avoid getting stuck in a loop, because violate uses animation events to advance the scene, but dead actors can't be in animations.

Well I do leave skip intro scenes/walk disabled via the MCM settings for SEU/Violate.

I'll need to have a look at the animation issues at some point, then. Probably troubleshoot that before another save/run.
As most of this was a non-issue or rare prior to a new save with a few new additions like Ivy, I've at least got a fair idea of which ones to look at and rearrange/remove.

As for the shorter scenes, that's probably partly due to one or more of them getting their heads blown off by Ivy and her .44 before the surrender fully kicks in :P

Cheers for the help along the way. :)

31 minutes ago, SAC said:

Hi,

Going back to my male PC itching to violate female NPCs along the way, is there a hotkey to do so? Or do I need to start shooting them?

TY!

You have to make them surrender first, by damaging them.  You can set the chance and health thresholds for that in MCM under Enemy Surrender Options.

Note that AAF SEU has a different kind of assault option where you can violate enemies in combat or by sneaking up on them and hitting the active hotkey, if that is more what you are looking for.

5 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Note that AAF SEU has a different kind of assault option where you can violate enemies in combat or by sneaking up on them and hitting the active hotkey, if that is more what you are looking for.

Nah, I'm just lazy that way, I just want a hotkey to do stuff (and hopefully get nearby males to join the party, and the bondage / lethal stuff... oh well). Make love, not war (up to a point, at least)

I'll keep tracking. TYVM!

Don't know if this has been covered yet. Dealing with bloatflies and bloodbugs: AAF Violate only seems to work when perversion slider is set to 0, so I tried turning the slider back up and turning approaches off, that also worked. It seems that rape dialogue doesn't work with these races.

9 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Don't know if this has been covered yet. Dealing with bloatflies and bloodbugs: AAF Violate only seems to work when perversion slider is set to 0, so I tried turning the slider back up and turning approaches off, that also worked. It seems that rape dialogue doesn't work with these races.

Well, bloatflies and bloodbugs don't have dialogue, but the scenes still work and the animation still plays.  Disabling the approaches will make the scenes go faster of course.  I haven't had any reports of problems with creatures.  Just tried it myself again, with approaches turned on and perversion/exhaustion at normal values and everything works as expected:

20190519093917_1.thumb.jpg.3c282bbce0c8c60a74f8d8759ebc5484.jpg20190519093931_1.thumb.jpg.e86fa9daa20409ea5cb600717fa5ddb2.jpg20190519093946_1.thumb.jpg.506996d900bb53bc0a952b7a9498e995.jpg

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, bloatflies and bloodbugs don't have dialogue, but the scenes still work and the animation still plays.  Disabling the approaches will make the scenes go faster of course.  I haven't had any reports of problems with creatures.  Just tried it myself again, with approaches turned on and perversion/exhaustion at normal values and everything works as expected:

20190519093917_1.thumb.jpg.3c282bbce0c8c60a74f8d8759ebc5484.jpg20190519093931_1.thumb.jpg.e86fa9daa20409ea5cb600717fa5ddb2.jpg20190519093946_1.thumb.jpg.506996d900bb53bc0a952b7a9498e995.jpg

Hum ? , my mistake then, but what in the world would be causing this particular problem? I read the bit on an earlier version in this thread about bloatflies not working, but I don't think that applies to this version. Everything else works great on AAF Violate, back to troubleshooting I suppose. I'll update with a fix if anyone else stumbles across this. Anyways, sorry for the interruption, and thanks for the great mod :)

3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hum ? , my mistake then, but what in the world would be causing this particular problem? I read the bit on an earlier version in this thread about bloatflies not working, but I don't think that applies to this version. Everything else works great on AAF Violate, back to troubleshooting I suppose. I'll update with a fix if anyone else stumbles across this. Anyways, sorry for the interruption, and thanks for the great mod :)

What happens / doesn't happen when you surrender to bloatflies?

I was wondering if there was any way to change or control the length of the animations.  The animations in my install seem to last for about 30-45 and then end abruptly with no orgasm.  In fact, I've never seen an actual ejaculation in any of the animations, although all run fine - just no money shot.  Is this the way it is supposed to be or am I missing some add-on that adds ejaculations.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, zed56 said:

I was wondering if there was any way to change or control the length of the animations.  The animations in my install seem to last for about 30-45 and then end abruptly with no orgasm.  In fact, I've never seen an actual ejaculation in any of the animations, although all run fine - just no money shot.  Is this the way it is supposed to be or am I missing some add-on that adds ejaculations.

Thanks.

Autostaged animations mod, here on LL

And I'll upload a video here in a sec.

Bit of an issue with AAF Time out's recently, for whatever reason.

It clearly still starts & runs the scenes fine, but it times out usually a few seconds prior to the animation's start, then the animation runs fine;

Spoiler

ScreenShot231.png.fd9c70a3a53e9999284c50282177b4d6.png

and then reverts back to combat.

Spoiler

ScreenShot232.png.75efaf48b036fa0c68ae2d69b9942d90.png

Not too sure if it's Violate itself, or AAF's time out being too short and/or not working correctly.

Just went from AAF 73b to current latest now, so I'll see what that does to things.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: Seems to have improved things at least. Still set off apparently.

Now I've got a few extra issues to sort out, namely the XML issues (80's from AL, 46's from god knows where). :P

5 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Bit of an issue with AAF Time out's recently, for whatever reason.

You are running Violate 0.70

[05/20/2019 - 05:48:36PM] AFV Report: Current version 0.700000 save version 0.700000

Update to 0.71.  I got rid of the timeout feature, causes too many false positives as is happening in your case.

50 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

You are running Violate 0.70

[05/20/2019 - 05:48:36PM] AFV Report: Current version 0.700000 save version 0.700000

Update to 0.71.  I got rid of the timeout feature, causes too many false positives as is happening in your case.

That's...

Odd.

Cause I updated it to .71 and updated via MCM as well. Unless that's save-related shenanigans biting me in the ass, but most of AAF avoids that entirely.

I'll give it another crack and see if it's that save.
Was starting a new one anyway, and wanted to get this sorted before getting anywhere significant.

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

thanks for looking

*edit* oops, had to turn on debug messages

Your bloatfly animations don't have any tags, so when Violate asks for a human+bloatfly animation with "Aggressive" tag, none is found.  If you set your Perversion rounds to zero, you start out in Perversion state, so Violate doesn't ask for the "Aggressive" tag and the animation plays.

You need to install the KinkySexCreatures theme and make sure "Creature Sex" support is enabled when you install it.  That will tag the animations properly and fix the problem.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your bloatfly animations don't have any tags, so when Violate asks for a human+bloatfly animation with "Aggressive" tag, none is found.  If you set your Perversion rounds to zero, you start out in Perversion state, so Violate doesn't ask for the "Aggressive" tag and the animation plays.

You need to install the KinkySexCreatures theme and make sure "Creature Sex" support is enabled when you install it.  That will tag the animations properly and fix the problem.

Holy smokes that did it. Thanks :D

*edit*

Nope, I lied, that didn't work. But I'm going to mess with it some more

Papyrus.0.log

AAF Themes Kinky with Creatures properly installed, same outcome. Hummm

3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

AAF Themes Kinky with Creatures properly installed, same outcome. Hummm

Well, the error is the same:

[05/20/2019 - 07:00:50PM] AFV report: StartSex: actor0 is test [20]
[05/20/2019 - 07:00:50PM] AFV report: StartSex: actor1 is Black Bloatfly [2338012]
[05/20/2019 - 07:00:50PM] AFV report: setting major function ON from StartSex function
[05/20/2019 - 07:00:50PM] AFV report: SceneInit event
[05/20/2019 - 07:00:50PM] AFV report: OnSceneInit event: animation doesn't start, result [4]

And  "4" means no animations with that combination of actors and tags.  You must have the animations installed since they work when you set perversion to zero, so the only other possibility is the tags.

This mod is fantastic! Those raiders had no mercy even of a pregnant woman, for God's sake!

I have a couple of questions. At one point, a raider talked about bringing a dog. Is it just a dialogue or is there a scene that is integrated into the mod?

The last thing, do you have a future plan to merge it with other mods? There are a couple of very good, from this forum, which would make good argument cohesion.

Just now, JBpy said:

This mod is fantastic! Those raiders had no mercy even from a pregnant woman, for God's sake!

I have a couple of questions. At one point, a raider talked about bringing a dog. Is it just a dialogue or is there a scene that is integrated into the mod?

The last thing, do you have a future plan to merge it with other mods? There are a couple of very good, from this forum, which would make good argument cohesion.

IF you have the animations for it, and installed AAF & Violate to enable them, dogs are quite a viable option.

Most of the AAF mods like SEU/Violate will likely stay separate.
Helps with troubleshooting and bug fixing, among other reasons.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

IF you have the animations for it, and installed AAF & Violate to enable them, dogs are quite a viable option.

Most of the AAF mods like SEU/Violate will likely stay separate.
Helps with troubleshooting and bug fixing, among other reasons.

Understood.

I adjusted the probabilities of Violate by 50% and the probabilities of another similar mod (but with abduction) by 50%. It has not caused me problems, but it is true that I did not try it for many days.

The mod of abduction joins, I think fortuitously, another mod (Pet Raider), which has its own history development. I was surprised at how well cohesive you can leave it with the correct settings.

If it is possible in a future update, I would like "Fatal End" to be adjusted in such a way that the scene occurs when the MC has a very low level of health. It would make sense, for me, that someone on the verge of death ends up suffering from "Fatal End".