20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Themes 20190308 is the right version, sorry about that.  CumNWealth layouts sounds like it's from AAF Overlay Patches, which is one of those mods with XML errors.

That's new and different, I've never heard of that.  But it's not really something Violate can control.  Out of curiosity, though, does it happen for every animation or just specific ones?

I actually wrote up a post about that exact issue a few weeks ago, and decided it was more likely my own install and wanted to do some more fucking around before I posted it, and left the files lying around just in case.
Initially I thought it might have been due to War of the Commonwealth, or the scripting in general, but I've not had the issue since, and I've no issues with it currently. I also know better now :P

I'll copy-paste chunks of it here.

"I use War of the Commonwealth [inconvenient abbreviation clash with 'wash out that cum' as well], so the Commonwealth actually feels somewhat populated. Issue being, it script-spawns groups with some basic rules and 'path from here to here' AI, if I recall.

So, as I do, been doing a bit of as-I-roam testing with groups, and a 3-man group of Super-Mutants from WotC was fine, although I've also before now that aggressor #'s are a little odd sometimes, as even with 3+ enemies shooting at you, you'll often get only one aggressor if you've surrendered.

Anyway, group of 6 ghouls, shot a few and was runnin round em a little to ensure they'd 'aggro'd', and surrendered. Worked somewhat fine, except they'd decided to scatter and path back to their previous standing positions, from before I'd engaged them, instead of 'gathering' as they ought to [at least the humans/Super mutants do], but AAF had some ideas about their animations.

Spoiler

Before player.moveto-ing over to Ivy:

ScreenShot216.png.9e43f7b74a03200daf6f15336e9407f4.png

Spoiler

And after:ScreenShot217.png.06fa88e1d14bcf9401ce656af4d8a0f6.png

"For whatever reason, it seems like it doesn't properly end their animations [and possibly remove the keywords? dunno on that one]. I got around that by toggling player violations off/on in MCM, which tripped AAF's exit and I could move round again. Cept it also apparently left 'God mode' on, and I needed to toggle it on and off again for them to snap out and attack again. [Without tgm on and off, I'd shot them a few times and they kept standin there, and my ammo didn't get used, thus the god-mode idea]."
I was also sensible and kept the logs for it (renamed):

AAF issue (AAF log).log

AAF issue(papyrus log).txt

I assume it wasn't picking up on the animation end, and stopping em. Was certainly weird though.

1 hour ago, Gurvemeh said:

Everything works exept the part where the character dies, is there another mod that gets in the way of this? Do I have to disable something?

You will only die if the enemy is 10 or more levels higher than you, and is a Raider or a Super Mutant.  If they are 10 or more levels above you they will have skulls by their name in combat.  If you are getting impaled and still not dying, then some other mod is preventing Violate from killing you. 

New Version 0.91 uploaded.

This is a minor maintenance update that addresses the following:

• Changed Raider Pet integration so the dialogue scene plays before handing player off to Raider Pet, to give Devious Devices time to finish equipping.  This fixes the issue where the Raider Pet collar would sometimes be replaced with a different random DD collar if DD was enabled and restraints were applied at end of scene.
  • Changed the player retreat voiced line to one with more appropriate tone.  I thought the previous line was a little too energetic.  This one sounds more tired, and is a better transition after the "gasp" when you recover from blacking out.
  • Added a sanity check to the robbery quest so we don't try to use a dead actor as the robber, which is harmless but causes log spam.
  • Fixed the "Use AAF AI Packages" option so setting it to "Off" will actually turn off AAF packages in animations.

There is no need to do a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

Whenever I'm held up, my gear can be stolen, I surrender, 'dialogue' plays etc.. But I don't actually get abused. It just fades to black, goes "I need to retreat!" and that's it.

Is it because I have multiple companions (mod) with me, or some FCOM dudes with me? Any chance it can work with those? Regardless, love the mod! 

51 minutes ago, Militus said:

Whenever I'm held up, my gear can be stolen, I surrender, 'dialogue' plays etc.. But I don't actually get abused. It just fades to black, goes "I need to retreat!" and that's it.

That means AAF reported an error of some kind and was unable to play an animation.  Usually this is either because "Use tags" is enabled in the Violate MCM but you don't have AAF Themes installed, or one of the actors is a race that you don't have animations for.

Actors from FCOM are the standard races so there should be no problems playing animations with them.

I noticed that one of the gay animations, something 'vas' or whatever, won't play in AAF. There's VERY few gay animations I noticed at all. The enemies wereeeee.. uhh, Triggermen, is that it? Malone's little guys. So ghouls and humans, all which I have-- I do have Codsworth and Dogmeat and Strong with me too, if that'd fuck it up somehow? As I said a lot of people with me. I have themes installed too. :] Want my load order or? 

Edit: There we go. Most mods I got from a guide, so any questions, I'll try to answer but no promises! DIdn't get them all without being suggested it. :] Thanks for the reply btw!

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccbgsfo4003-pipboy(camo01).esl
ccbgsfo4004-pipboy(camo02).esl
ccbgsfo4016-prey.esl
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl
cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl
ccbgsfo4045-advarccab.esl
ccgcafo4002-factionws02acat.esl
ccgcafo4008-factionws08inst.esl
ccgcafo4009-factionws09mm.esl
ccgcafo4011-factionws11vt.esl
ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl
ccgcafo4017-factionas06inst.esl
ccgcafo4018-factionas07mm.esl
ccgcafo4019-factionas08nuk.esl
ccgcafo4022-factionas11vt.esl
ccgcafo4023-factionas12army.esl
ccswkfo4002-pipnuka.esl
ccswkfo4003-pipquan.esl
ccbgsfo4053-dggoldr.esl
ccbgsfo4056-dglabb.esl
ccrzrfo4003-pipover.esl
ccbgsfo4079-pipvim.esl
ccbgsfo4029-powerarmorskinpink.esl
ccbgsfo4010-pippnk.esl
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
XDI.esm
CROSS_CosmeticFramework.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
EthreonMasterPlan.esm
Snap'n Build.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
JonsMod.esm
Loads.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
Homemaker.esm
JamaicaEx.esl
CC Handmade Shotgun VIS-G Patch.esl
SunshineEx.esl
SanctuaryEx.esl
CroupManorEx.esl
SlogEx.esl
CovenantEx.esl
SpectacleEx.esl
BunkerHillEx.esl
StarlightDriveEx.esl
HangManEx.esl
WarwickEx.esl
KingsportEx.esl
RedRocketEx.esl
SommervilleEx.esl
CastleEx.esl
MurkWaterEx.esl
TenPinesEx.esl
AbernathyEx.esl
EgretToursEx.esl
TaffingtonEx.esl
FinchEx.esl
GreenTopEx.esl
GrayGardenEx.esl
BostonAirportEx.esl
OberlandEx.esl
NewCalibers.esp
CountyCrossingEx.esl
NordhagenEx.esl
CoastalCottageEx.esl
FCOM.esm
EchoLakeEx.esl
LongfellowEx.esl
NationalParkEx.esl
DaltonFarmEx.esl
NukaWorldRedRocketEx.esl
ZimonjaEx.esl
AAF.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
Knockout Framework.esm
Flicker Fixer.esp
spacefiddle_Follower-Stealth-Distance-Fixes.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
DCGuardOutfitOverride.esp
Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp
fo4 rivet city mod.esp
brotherhoodguards.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
Red Rocket Settlements.esp
settlemods_collection_201.esp
Merged Visuals.esp
Improved Boston Airport.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
BTInteriors_Project.esp
VanillaExtensions.esp
The_Prydwen_Overhaul.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
eli_faction housing overhaul - aio.esp
BTInt_Optimization.esp
vault88expansion.esp
nvvault1080.esp
brotherhood of steel overhaul.esp
1echo.esp
LooksMenu.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
CGuard.esp
Raider Children.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
MosesSubmarine.esp
sectorv.esp
FaceMaxson.esp
K9TacticalHarness.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
KSHairdos.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
MoreBeards.esp
MoreHairstyles4Female.1.esp
MoreHairstyles4Male.1.esp
M2216.esp
Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
Yona_Weapon_DefenseGun.esp
DD_bleu_Ump_Extreme_Lore_friendly_edition.esp
ASVektor.esp
BattleRifle.esp
Merged Audio.esp
modern firearms.esp
NastyNisha_MystolleVersion.esp
MagsBlack.esp
KindKasumi.esp
Mason.esp
MesmerizingMagnolia.esp
InstitWeapPosit.esp
DeterminedDesdemona.esp
Cito.esp
PD_LowerWeapon.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
Build High - Builder's Patch.esp
Better Settlement Defence.esp
Patch BLD-HBT.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
CROSS_Uni_Headset.esp
CROSS_CoA.esp
CROSS_Gear.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
BOS_X01_Paintjobs.esp
Eli_Accessories.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
AGOMBz.esp
BetterOpenSeason.esp
AGOMBz_CP_BHES.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Mercenary.esp
Unique NPCs.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
CBBEFix.esp
CBBE.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters - AE Patch.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters - NonLore.esp
Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp
PAMAP.esp
BPAO - PAMAP 2.0 Patch.esp
BPAO - PAMAP 2.0 Automatron Patch.esp
CPAO - PAMAP 2.0 Patch.esp
EFF.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
Merged Appearance.esp
Minutemenoverhaul.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
Unique NPCs FarHarbor.esp
Unique NPCs_Red Rocket Settlements.esp
Unique NPCs_SpecialSettlers_All.esp
Synth Overhaul.esp
Synth Overhaul - No level requirements Patch.esp
SuperMutantRedux.esp
mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp
M14.esp
SuperMutantRedux_ArmorSmithExtended.esp
SuperMutantRedux_VIS-G_Patch.esp
Maxson.esp
Guards.esp
DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
CROSS_Uni_Headset_LeveledLists.esp
BetterCompanions.esp
3DNPC_FO4_DLC.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
alieninvasion.esp
Vivid Waters.esp
Merged Fixes.esp
RAW INPUT.esp
MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
WastelandWorkshopPatch.esp
stronger defense - perks required.esp
3DNPC_FO4Settler.esp
BuildingGroundFix.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
BoSStory.esp
CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
City of Quincy.esp
yall got bones in ya shit then.esp
CHAOTIC SUN.esp
ClassicSniper.esp
ellen.esp
LeeEnfieldNo4MkI.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
AtomicAnnieLagrieGun.esp
AGOMBz_CP_ASENW.esp
llamaCompanionHeather.esp
Tactical Flashlights.esp
Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp
AtomicRadio.esp
NaiRaeCozyScavver.esp
IMG_Castle_Wall_Patches.esp
EvilViking13_MinutemenMorale.esp
FaceMaxson-AdVictorium_Patch.esp
FaceMaxson-DansesWearableHolotags_Patch.esp
SolarPower.esp
Tactical Thinking.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
WeatherSynergy-TruePriority-N-ES-x2.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
Vivid Weathers - Natural Bright.esp
WastelandBillboards.esp
OCDecorator.esp
OCDecoratorDLC.esp
OCDispenser.esp
MinutemenPropaganda.esp
NPC Spawner.esp
Child Posters.esp
Danny_PMC_1.0.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
LegendaryModification2LMAKPatch.esp
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
Orphans.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
ChildrenofBunkerHill.esp
ChildrenofGoodneighbor.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
dD - Small Splatter Size.esp
Eli_ArmourCollection.esp
Eli_RuggedOutfits.esp
Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
Eli_Utility Jumpsuits.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
DD_Wasteland_Children_done_right.esp
FOC_NCR_Armors.esp
FOC_NCR_Armors_AWCKR.esp
CabinInTheWoods.esp
SSEX.esp
AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
StartMeUp.esp
DiverseChildren.esp
Diverse Children + Orphans - Compatibility Patch.esp
Children Extended.esp
VIS-G Legendary Modifications.esp
VIS-G Item Sorting Vanilla Weight Patch.esp
VIS-G Item Sorting.esp
Schnips - CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - CROSS_CoA - AWKCR, VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Friffy_Holstered Weapons - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Immersive HUD - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - K9TacticalHarness - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Mercenary - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - SettlementMenuManager - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - SuperMutantRedux - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Visible Weapons - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - W.A.T.Minutemen - VIS-G Patch.esp
Schnips - Workshop Rearranged - VIS-G Patch.esp
Build High - Expanded Settlements.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
ThraxActionPoses.esp
Shino Poses.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
ZaZOut4.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPEAddonPack.esp
27 minutes ago, Militus said:

I noticed that one of the gay animations, something 'vas' or whatever, won't play in AAF. There's VERY few gay animations I noticed at all. The enemies wereeeee.. uhh, Triggermen, is that it? Malone's little guys. So ghouls and humans, all which I have-- I do have Codsworth and Dogmeat and Strong with me too, if that'd fuck it up somehow? As I said a lot of people with me. I have themes installed too. :] Want my load order or? 

The animation you are referring to doesn't ring a bell, sorry.

If you have Leito's animations installed along with the AAF Patch for Crazy and Leito's Animations, and you enabled MM animations when you installed the patch, you have gay animations.  However, I can't tell from your load order if you have AAF Themes installed.  You either need to have that installed, or turn off "Use Tags" under Animation Options in the Violate MCM.

No problemo, I noticed some of them -do- work so it must be just a small mistake. cav_ something. 

The problem I had with the patch is.. well, if I click any additional things on beyond the actual patch, it seems my game crashes upon going to the 'Data' tab in my pipboy. I'll try it one more time to reinstall and see how that goes. I do have them installed though. I'll try again after the patch reinstall and let you know :) 

Dang it. Now it's crashing again after I reinstalled the patches, and it's doing it even in the old way I had it. It's ONLY that file causing issues. 

Edit: Okay, this is strange.. I can install the Male-Female ones, and at one point I could do Male-Male too (which last time crashed, so back to Male-Female only for now) but all the other ones cause my game to just close. I have NO idea. Everything else works fine.

Your mod is brutally fun, EgoBallistic *Laughs* Yesterday I tried to assault the satellite relay area with bare fists and managed to kill around 3 or 4 Super Mutants before the remaining eight or nine knocked my health down to 30% and captured me. Then it was a very long process of being assaulted by all of them and trying to kill one more with bare fists before being captured again. I couldn't run because they took my stuff the first round *Laughs* Eventually I killed them all and got my stuff back, haha.

This said, is there a setting somewhere I can use to make it not unequip my slot 33 clothing? All my characters use slot 33 nude suits to give them different body shapes, and I'd like to keep my slot 33 clothing on so I can have the correct body shape and not the default shape. I looked for the setting but couldn't find it. Please forgive me if I'm asking something which should be obvious. Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Your mod is brutally fun, EgoBallistic *Laughs* Yesterday I tried to assault the satellite relay area with bare fists and managed to kill around 3 or 4 Super Mutants before the remaining eight or nine knocked my health down to 30% and captured me. Then it was a very long process of being assaulted by all of them and trying to kill one more with bare fists before being captured again. I couldn't run because they took my stuff the first round *Laughs* Eventually I killed them all and got my stuff back, haha.

This said, is there a setting somewhere I can use to make it not unequip my slot 33 clothing? All my characters use slot 33 nude suits to give them different body shapes, and I'd like to keep my slot 33 clothing on so I can have the correct body shape and not the default shape. I looked for the setting but couldn't find it. Please forgive me if I'm asking something which should be obvious. Thanks!

If you don't know about this, try this. It allows for every NPC to have different random bodies, and you just do your body the way you want. Build in bodyslide with the morphs ticked and zeroed sliders. It generates random bodies for you using the CBBE presets. Slim-Curvy etc etc. Works good.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27890

12 minutes ago, walkin said:

If you don't know about this, try this. It allows for every NPC to have different random bodies, and you just do your body the way you want. Build in bodyslide with the morphs ticked and zeroed sliders. It generates random bodies for you using the CBBE presets. Slim-Curvy etc etc. Works good.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27890

Thanks, Walkin, but I already do that by my own modding. For years I've been building a thousand or so different bodies (though I currently only have about a hundred Fusion Girl bodies made) and use that. I've even created my own itemed level lists for settlers. The point is not how to give everyone different bodies (I already do that) but to keep the slot 33 outfits on the characters :)

1 minute ago, Karna5 said:

Thanks, Walkin, but I already do that by my own modding. For years I've been building a thousand or so different bodies (though I currently only have about a hundred Fusion Girl bodies made) and use that. I've even created my own itemed level lists for settlers. The point is not how to give everyone different bodies (I already do that) but to keep the slot 33 outfits on the characters :)

Ah gotcha. That would be too much work for me, too lazy. Lol

10 hours ago, Karna5 said:

The robbery script explicitly removes your slot 33 armor, so unfortunately the only way to disable that is to disable robbery altogether.

2 hours ago, CGRPTomoki said:

help my character dont surender and when y use the surrender key nothing happen 

Did you follow all of the installation instructions, particularly the ones about how to install F4SE?

Did you see the startup messages from the mod?

Turn on Debug Messages in the Global Options MCM menu.  Then, when you press the surrender hotkey, do you see a message like "AFV report: Control down" ?

24 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you follow all of the installation instructions, particularly the ones about how to install F4SE?

Did you see the startup messages from the mod?

Turn on Debug Messages in the Global Options MCM menu.  Then, when you press the surrender hotkey, do you see a message like "AFV report: Control down" ?

yes y have followed all insturction now the mod working but thanks 

I'm having a problem with the companions not registering as a victim. Whenever I initiate a surrender or I'm actually put into a surrender state, the PC as a victim works properly. However, my companions are not registering as victims. They just play that surrendering animation and sit there. I've also tested it by turning off PC as a victim and turning on companions as a victim, however, when I do this the scene fades to black and then I get the retreat event (Or the safe teleportation event when I set it do so). I also have Multiple Followers Overhaul and I currently have 4 followers with me (Which includes Strong). 

Again, everything else is working properly except for the companion as victims feature.

1 hour ago, Voxii said:

I've also tested it by turning off PC as a victim and turning on companions as a victim, however, when I do this the scene fades to black and then I get the retreat event

If your companions are assuming the surrender pose then they are being registered as companions/potential victims by the mod.

What race and sex are these companions?  Fading to black immediately and ending the violation means you had an AAF error, typically the Error 4 "no suitable animations for actors and tags."  You can turn on error popups in the AAF config to verify.

Hello ego

Question,  have you consider blocking dogmeat from joining in and interrupting the violation. I think this comes from RSE "bad dog" .  I use hom as companion, but after one violation, he joins in, then violation stops and I have to leave area.  I apologize if someone has asked before?  Or is this something @Flashy (JoeR)would need to do in his FAP version to block dogmeat?

Thanks.

John

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If your companions are assuming the surrender pose then they are being registered as companions/potential victims by the mod.

What race and sex are these companions?  Fading to black immediately and ending the violation means you had an AAF error, typically the Error 4 "no suitable animations for actors and tags."  You can turn on error popups in the AAF config to verify.

The companions I have are Cait, Piper, and Curie (Synth body) and I'm using the nanakochan anime race.

I also turned on error pop ups and checked the papyrus log and I didn't see Error 4. The only error I saw was Error 9 and a bunch of warnings telling me that I was missing some of the optional plugins.

Edit: So I decided to turn off the race conversion plugin for the companions and it appears that was the problem. However, what confuses me is that the PC's race has also been converted but Violate still plays out like it should (I don't know if that really matters though) . I've also manually played some animations in AAF and they worked but I think that's because they were tagged as female. 

After looking through the AAF files I'm wondering if manually adding the race into the race data xml would fix it.

I tested your mod and it works prety well. I use the handcuffs and Bad ends options so far. 

It works very well except some times the NPCs approach and then im set free without anything happening. ( I guess its the ground that bugs stuff out. ) Its like skipping all the animations.  ( 95% of the time it works fine. ) 

One suggestion if i may. It doesnt make much sense for NPCs to just let you go after you kill half their friends. Maybe bad endings could be more lethal. 

The way they work now its like some extra punishment. 

Thanks for the awesome Mods.