20 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Devious Devices can act strange on companions.  You might need to Trade with your companion, then re-equip the devices on the companion with the 'T' key and unequip them again.

Thank you for the quick answer.  had similar problems in skyrim, so was just checking.  FYI the Slaverun mod in skyrim has a mcm setting to remove devious devices from player or npc, all or selected device.  I use it when the devices are clashing with a quest.

Now that piper is gagged, I have not heard a "what's that for?"  lol

BTW great mod, working as advertised

22 hours ago, WandererZero said:

It's going to be a separate mod, all on its own. The scope of it, while you would think it fits into Violate...it deserves its own mod and presentation. 

The original Kidnapped was more of a "proof of concept". It was essentially, as EB mentioned...a teleport mod. Ego and I have been working out the details about what we want from AAF Kidnap, how it should work, and how should it blend into Fallout 4. 

As EB mentioned, it will be a bit more story driven. Not in the usual "quest story" sense. We're striving for smaller, situational story....nothing overreaching or overarching. There will be different scenarios, and situations which will in their own way be compartmentalized and individual in a way. I'm currently writing the dialog for all of these, as well as the player messaging. 

I don't want to spill too much here. What I will say is, it's not that we're necessarily changing Kidnap, but we are broadening and expanding it into the mod it should have, or could have been. We're striving for quality, and stability, but also a fair amount of "blended"....it should feel like this is a part of the game. We also want to generate some downright paranoia in the player...will you be kidnapped? If so by whom? Will you have a chance to fend it off? These are just a few of the questions & avenues we'll be exploring with it. 

Stay tuned. ?

Survival with fear and paranoia.... randomness without a slider to manipulate... would be great.

Would be like RSE stalker in the middle of night, companion takedown, blended with abduction. 

I always imagined a cellar with a crx etc pillory and presentation for front/rear access at night, telling labor during g the day.  Beatings etc.  Or for ransom from Garvey.  Storming by minutemen.  Etc.

I am looking forward to this kidnapped idea with violate integration. 

John

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sounds like you might have an AAF installation problem.  Can you play animations with the AAF wizard, i.e. hit the [home] key then [enter], select two actors, and make them play an animation?

Unfortunately no, it won't even bring up the wizard (hit home button, but nothing popped up)

I'm going to try another clean install again

1 hour ago, lewdvaultdweller said:

Unfortunately no, it won't even bring up the wizard (hit home button, but nothing popped up)

I'm going to try another clean install again

What mod organizer do you use? I use NMM so I launch fallout 4 from the NMM.  I know that if you launch the game in a normal way nothing AAF will work no matter what

Also try this page for AAF problems.  They can be really helpful

11 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Thank you for the quick answer.  had similar problems in skyrim, so was just checking.  FYI the Slaverun mod in skyrim has a mcm setting to remove devious devices from player or npc, all or selected device.  I use it when the devices are clashing with a quest.

Now that piper is gagged, I have not heard a "what's that for?"  lol

BTW great mod, working as advertised

Ok, since I got the devious devices off my companion, I will tell what worked.

First, the error I made was trading for them all at once.  This had them disappear from piper inventory, but still show as equipped looking at her, and she still was gagged.

what I eventually noticed was all the items were in my inventory. 

I traded one back to Piper, the gag, had her equip it, traded it back to me, an item appeared in Pipers inventory called, "unequip this before closing menu"  

I unequipped it, and the gag was in my inventory and off Piper.

repeat for each item.

if you did not mess up in the first place, do the above one item at a time, IE the unequipping 

12 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

First, the error I made was trading for them all at once.  This had them disappear from piper inventory, but still show as equipped looking at her, and she still was gagged.

I traded one back to Piper, the gag, had her equip it, traded it back to me, an item appeared in Pipers inventory called, "unequip this before closing menu"  

repeat for each item.

if you did not mess up in the first place, do the above one item at a time, IE the unequipping 

I gotta remember to put this in my note pad for future reference

9 hours ago, MadMonk2298 said:

any idea why I'm getting this error. Tried FMM (raider dogmeat and PC)

Loadorder.JPG

Fallout4_2019_02_01_10_25_17_831.jpg

Fallout4_2019_02_01_11_49_05_648.jpg

The error message tells the story - you don't have any threesome animations installed that apply to woman + man + dog and are tagged "Aggressive".

The latest SavageCabbage's pack has an animation called FDH-Floor that features a woman, man, and dog.  You need to have the AAF_KinkyAnimations_Themes installed, with the "Creatures" option checked, for that to be tagged "Aggressive".

For the FMM animation - did that error happen during a scene from AAF Violate, or were you trying to play animations some other way?  When selecting actors for a threesome, violate will only choose aggressors who are the same race, so I don't know how that could happen with this mod.

36 minutes ago, dabuzzkiller said:

This mod is great!  I cannot express how psyched I am that you have taken my most fav LL mod for FO4 and brought it back to life!   Keep up the great work.    I did want to give you a friendly heads-up that I keep getting the error message I printed below in the p-logs.  Looks like it inputting it continuously.  I'm going to turn the debug off but I thought I would let you know.  Just trying to be helpful, as I dig what you have been doing.  But apologies if this has already been mentioned in the thread, but i haven't had time to go through all the posts lately, and I'm betting you probably already know about it...of course, i will feel like a total jack-ass if this error is not from violate!

again, this is repeating non-stop, but I thought i'd spare you giving my whole logfile, all it has is this message a couple thousand times.  ?

stack:
    [<nullptr alias> (0) on <nullptr quest> (00000000)].FPV_OnHit.FindRapistFor() - "<savegame>" Line ?
    [<nullptr alias> (0) on <nullptr quest> (00000000)].FPV_OnHit.::remote_four_play:Main_animation_over() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[02/01/2019 - 06:13:46AM] error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

That looks like an error left over from the Four-Play version of violate.

[<nullptr alias> (0) on <nullptr quest> (00000000)].FPV_OnHit.::remote_four_play:Main_animation_over()

Main_animation_over() is an event from Four-Play.  The old Four-Play Violate had an event handler for four_play:Main.animation_over(), but AAF Violate does not since it uses AAF events.  And the fact that the alias and quest are null indicates that this is leftover stuff from a script that is still in your save but no longer in the game files.

So this error did not come from this mod, but most likely from the FP version of Violate that you once had in your save.  You would need to clean your save to get rid of that.

10 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

repeat for each item.

Glad you got it sorted - and thanks for posting the solution :)

On 1/30/2019 at 10:10 PM, WandererZero said:

The first scenario you describe, we have in the spec. (There will be two types of kidnap scenarios we're planning. Local and Remote.) The second bit, really, is mostly covered by Violate. If you KO an opponent in Violate, you're free to assault them, etc. We're not planning a mod where you kidnap someone for yourself. There are already mods that do this, like Just Business. AAF Kidnap is designed around the PC being the victim. 

We have a pretty specific specification we're going to be working to here. Most of it is already set. There's really no reason for two components. We really don't want to get into a situation where we're releasing a catalog of mods that all overlap and cross connect. Also, while this isn't Skyrim, there are some options from DAF that I can see being implemented. We want the player to have options when dealing with scenarios...and we're trying to avoid the typical "ho hum" quest cycling. 

Kidnapping, in terms of what it should be in this game, (and from the mod spec we have put together) is always a KO scenario; is you knocked out, or ain't you? The basic design framework we're working with is: 

• Event: (You get kidnapped.) 
  • Problem: (You are held and assaulted by an aggressor.)
  • Solution Chance: (Is there a way out of this problem?)
  • Resolution: (Conditional based, assault happens, you have a chance for X, Y, or Z...or failing that, A, B, or C happens) 

This is a simplification of how we're looking at things...but you get the gist of it. Not all kidnapping will be the same type, or happen in the same way. For instance: a feral ghoul is not going to take you someplace private. They're mindless. If you pass by the Old Granary Burial Ground, you might get knocked out and pulled over to the potters field, waking up there to discover you've been dragged there for a bit of the old necro booty disco until the locals wear themselves out. That's about all the "organization' a ghoul can probably manage. A Super Mutant however, while dim...may have the presence of mind to nab you, stick you in a cage over at Wilson Atomatoys for their continual amusement, and your continual debasement. Will an opportunity arise to get free? Who can say? ?‍♂️ ;)

But this is the kind of stuff we're shooting for. Situational events, that are blended with the environment, and the world. Hope this helps a bit in helping you to understand where we're trying to go here. ?

Ooh this sounds like some juicy goodness, you've got me super excited!

I think the only thing I can possibly ask for which you've probably already included is a way to guaranteed repeatedly "fail" to keep being used and abused. Might just let my character become a breeding pig. ?

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The error message tells the story - you don't have any threesome animations installed that apply to woman + man + dog and are tagged "Aggressive".

The latest SavageCabbage's pack has an animation called FDH-Floor that features a woman, man, and dog.  You need to have the AAF_KinkyAnimations_Themes installed, with the "Creatures" option checked, for that to be tagged "Aggressive".

For the FMM animation - did that error happen during a scene from AAF Violate, or were you trying to play animations some other way?  When selecting actors for a threesome, violate will only choose aggressors who are the same race, so I don't know how that could happen with this mod.

Thanks for the quick response. After installing KinkyAnimations all started working.

On 10/27/2018 at 2:17 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Unfortunately, there is currently no mod that provides automatic strap-on mounting for synths.  And the synth clamp-ons mod requires Four-Play, which is problematic.

However!  A while back, I made myself a version of the synth clamp-ons mod that does not require four-play, and I made it work with AAF Violate.  Now that I know someone else is interested, I will clean it up so that I can release it to the public and include it either in the main mod or as an optional download.

So hang in there.  So to speak.  The next release of AAFV will make the synths equip the clamp-ons, in all their terrifying glory.

Is this synth clamp-ons mod for AAF already available for download somewhere?

2 hours ago, Toddi said:

Is this synth clamp-ons mod for AAF already available for download somewhere?

One of the original authors recently came back to LL and posted a version for download, here:

To make it work, you would need to install the Four-Play Resources ESM from Four-Play 2.51, or edit the mod to remove that requirement (it just adds a few keywords).

Hey @EgoBallistic is there a console command, or some way to reset surrendered npc's?, as Cait is currently broken. 

I was outside the slog when the forged decided to come over and say hi, during the fight Cait got put into a surrender state.  I don't know how it happened, can followers surrender without you?, If not all i can assume is the missile turrets i had set up for defence friendly fired her as i can speak to her as if she was a downed enemy.  Releasing her seemed like the obvious choice and she ran away,  moved to her using the console and she was outside vault 111 and any time i try to speak to her she returns to a surrendered state, I've tried disable/restai/recycleactor etc but it doesn't help.

Any ideas, other than going to an earlier save?.

5 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Hey @EgoBallistic is there a console command, or some way to reset surrendered npc's?, as Cait is currently broken. 

I was outside the slog when the forged decided to come over and say hi, during the fight Cait got put into a surrender state.  I don't know how it happened, can followers surrender without you?, If not all i can assume is the missile turrets i had set up for defence friendly fired her as i can speak to her as if she was a downed enemy.  Releasing her seemed like the obvious choice and she ran away,  moved to her using the console and she was outside vault 111 and any time i try to speak to her she returns to a surrendered state, I've tried disable/restai/recycleactor etc but it doesn't help.

Any ideas, other than going to an earlier save?.

Followers cannot surrender to enemies on their own.  It sounds like Cait was a victim of friendly fire and a really rare set of circumstances.

Open console and type

stopquest fpv_aggressor

startquest fpv_aggressor

That will reset any NPCs that are surrendered to the player.

Doing Update! in the Violate MCM will also reset all of the mod's quests and have the same effect.  Surrendering to enemies will also reset that quest.

Um i have a minor issue...is anyone else running into a 'You are not allowed to surrender to this enemy' issue?

I ran into it when surrounded by Super Mutants...who i have had the ability to surrender to before...

Now I just updated Savage Cabbages the same time i updated Violate...and i have the same load order.

I was just wondering if i might've set something up wrong or  a tag got missed somehow? Im gonna keep fiddling with things..I was just curious if this happened to anyone else who might be able to point me in the right direction!

By the way Love the mod EgpBallistic...its very fun and i really enjoy the work you put into this :)

1 hour ago, isis143 said:

Um i have a minor issue...is anyone else running into a 'You are not allowed to surrender to this enemy' issue?

I ran into it when surrounded by Super Mutants...who i have had the ability to surrender to before...

Now I just updated Savage Cabbages the same time i updated Violate...and i have the same load order.

I was just wondering if i might've set something up wrong or  a tag got missed somehow? Im gonna keep fiddling with things..I was just curious if this happened to anyone else who might be able to point me in the right direction!

By the way Love the mod EgpBallistic...its very fun and i really enjoy the work you put into this :)

Thanks, glad you are enjoying the mod.

The animation packs and tags that you have installed will affect what animations can play, but not what Violate lets you surrender to.

Check your MCM settings under Player Surrender Options and make sure Gender Settings is set to Male or Both.  Super Mutants are male, so if you have Gender Settings set to female you won't be able to surrender to them and you will get the "I cannot surrender to these enemies" message.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Followers cannot surrender to enemies on their own.  It sounds like Cait was a victim of friendly fire and a really rare set of circumstances.

Open console and type

stopquest fpv_aggressor

startquest fpv_aggressor

That will reset any NPCs that are surrendered to the player.

Doing Update! in the Violate MCM will also reset all of the mod's quests and have the same effect.  Surrendering to enemies will also reset that quest.

The update option did the trick, thank you!.

57 minutes ago, gododog said:

Why does getting raped heal you? Why? Why?! :(

Yeah I wasn't crazy about that either.  I made that change so that victims wouldn't be in a crippled condition, since that can interfere with animations.  But I found a way to restore crippled limbs without actually restoring your health.  That will be in the next version.

New Version 0.62 uploaded.

Changes:

• Added expanded dialogue for Synths
  • Changed healing effect on surrender to only restore crippled limbs and not restore health

You do not need a clean save to update.  Simply uninstall the old version, install the new version, and load your game.

I there any way you can up the priority of the “I need to escape” notification? At the moment we have the list of screen shots taken, the fact that I was naked (RSE), and any other notifications before I get the escape notification, all eating into the time before the assailants become hostile again decreasing the distance I can put between them and me.

50 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

I there any way you can up the priority of the “I need to escape” notification? At the moment we have the list of screen shots taken, the fact that I was naked (RSE), and any other notifications before I get the escape notification, all eating into the time before the assailants become hostile again decreasing the distance I can put between them and me.

On Violate, you can set the pacification duration after an event to 30 seconds. I seem to remember when I was evaluating RSE, (I don't use it now) there's a similar setting for some of those. 

image.png.84e2a124304287ed7b9741e40846697d.png

Not sure about increasing priority, Ego would have to answer that. However,  based on my experience with the RSE volumes, (I ran several of them at once, "taste testing" so to speak.) what I can say is this:  a lot of my script lag, event firing/sequencing, and save problems went away after removing RSE and starting a fresh save. That does not help you much if you're committed to using them of course....just that the issue may be one of those ephemeral issues that, due to the nature of how these and other mods work, may not be completely solvable in any efficient way.