56 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

OK took a while but I finally found myself an aggressor.

It was a single Feral Ghoul, a bit smelly but a girl’s go to do her bit for science.

I have my Player surrender options\exhaustion at 4 and perversion at 3 Defaults.

I can report that I had 4 successful scenes with the feral Ghoul one after the other fantastic!

I have included a papyrus.0.log for your perusal.

Thank You.

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks for the log, that is a good test case.  It shows that the RSE explosion still happened and that the Player Comments mod detected the OnHit event:

[alias plPlayer on quest PlayerComments (67000F99)].PlayerComments_EventsScript.OnHit()

but with the new filter, Violate ignored the event and kept going as it should.

On 1/28/2019 at 1:51 PM, BustyArgonianMaid said:

Absolutely amazing work, essential for any smut run!

Thought I'd be cheeky and ask, any news on when we're gonna see AAF Kidnapped? I saw it's something you're working on in a Sex 'Em Up screenshot, very excited to see that mod ported over to AAF.

I am working on it now.  The original mod is really simple, basically just a quick way to teleport you to some enemies so you can get violated.  WandererZero and I are working on fleshing it out and making it a bit more story driven.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am working on it now.  The original mod is really simple, basically just a quick way to teleport you to some enemies so you can get violated.  WandererZero and I are working on fleshing it out and making it a bit more story driven.

I like the sound of this. Is this going to be a separate AAF Kidnapped or part of AAF Violate which can be turned on or off?

6 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

I like the sound of this. Is this going to be a separate AAF Kidnapped or part of AAF Violate which can be turned on or off?

It's going to be a separate mod, all on its own. The scope of it, while you would think it fits into Violate...it deserves its own mod and presentation. 

The original Kidnapped was more of a "proof of concept". It was essentially, as EB mentioned...a teleport mod. Ego and I have been working out the details about what we want from AAF Kidnap, how it should work, and how should it blend into Fallout 4. 

As EB mentioned, it will be a bit more story driven. Not in the usual "quest story" sense. We're striving for smaller, situational story....nothing overreaching or overarching. There will be different scenarios, and situations which will in their own way be compartmentalized and individual in a way. I'm currently writing the dialog for all of these, as well as the player messaging. 

I don't want to spill too much here. What I will say is, it's not that we're necessarily changing Kidnap, but we are broadening and expanding it into the mod it should have, or could have been. We're striving for quality, and stability, but also a fair amount of "blended"....it should feel like this is a part of the game. We also want to generate some downright paranoia in the player...will you be kidnapped? If so by whom? Will you have a chance to fend it off? These are just a few of the questions & avenues we'll be exploring with it. 

Stay tuned. ?

35 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

It's going to be a separate mod, all on its own. The scope of it, while you would think it fits into Violate...it deserves its own mod and presentation. 

The original Kidnapped was more of a "proof of concept". It was essentially, as EB mentioned...a teleport mod. Ego and I have been working out the details about what we want from AAF Kidnap, how it should work, and how should it blend into Fallout 4. 

As EB mentioned, it will be a bit more story driven. Not in the usual "quest story" sense. We're striving for smaller, situational story....nothing overreaching or overarching. There will be different scenarios, and situations which will in their own way be compartmentalized and individual in a way. I'm currently writing the dialog for all of these, as well as the player messaging. 

I don't want to spill too much here. What I will say is, it's not that we're necessarily changing Kidnap, but we are broadening and expanding it into the mod it should have, or could have been. We're striving for quality, and stability, but also a fair amount of "blended"....it should feel like this is a part of the game. We also want to generate some downright paranoia in the player...will you be kidnapped? If so by whom? Will you have a chance to fend it off? These are just a few of the questions & avenues we'll be exploring with it. 

Stay tuned. ?

Thank you for the update.

I like scenarios where you get knocked out during a fight probably by someone behind you and you wake up in a locked room or cage all your stuff gone, a play thing of your abductors. You have to steal stuff to effect an escape while you’re being shared around. Played through some in Skyrim a long time ago before F4.

42 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Stay tuned. ?

Any thoughts on splitting the mod out into two components?

One component for kidnappers that ambush you and start attacking. A second component that uses KO Framework and makes kidnapped itself a KO scenario.

In Skyrim, it was nice how a lot of mods plugged into the Death Alternative framework.

11 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Yes, you would be wrong there. 

Reading is Fundamental. Right in the description, you'll see: 

image.png.a2d600b315f0adc2b0159103c92bb897.png

sure, i've had that happen, but what exactly does that entail?  pretty sure all it let me do was steal from them or execute them.

also, maybe tone back the condescension?  i'm asking a very simple question as politely as possible, no need to be a dick about it. 

22 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Any thoughts on splitting the mod out into two components?

One component for kidnappers that ambush you and start attacking. A second component that uses KO Framework and makes kidnapped itself a KO scenario.

The first scenario you describe, we have in the spec. (There will be two types of kidnap scenarios we're planning. Local and Remote.) The second bit, really, is mostly covered by Violate. If you KO an opponent in Violate, you're free to assault them, etc. We're not planning a mod where you kidnap someone for yourself. There are already mods that do this, like Just Business. AAF Kidnap is designed around the PC being the victim. 

We have a pretty specific specification we're going to be working to here. Most of it is already set. There's really no reason for two components. We really don't want to get into a situation where we're releasing a catalog of mods that all overlap and cross connect. Also, while this isn't Skyrim, there are some options from DAF that I can see being implemented. We want the player to have options when dealing with scenarios...and we're trying to avoid the typical "ho hum" quest cycling. 

Kidnapping, in terms of what it should be in this game, (and from the mod spec we have put together) is always a KO scenario; is you knocked out, or ain't you? The basic design framework we're working with is: 

• Event: (You get kidnapped.) 
  • Problem: (You are held and assaulted by an aggressor.)
  • Solution Chance: (Is there a way out of this problem?)
  • Resolution: (Conditional based, assault happens, you have a chance for X, Y, or Z...or failing that, A, B, or C happens) 

This is a simplification of how we're looking at things...but you get the gist of it. Not all kidnapping will be the same type, or happen in the same way. For instance: a feral ghoul is not going to take you someplace private. They're mindless. If you pass by the Old Granary Burial Ground, you might get knocked out and pulled over to the potters field, waking up there to discover you've been dragged there for a bit of the old necro booty disco until the locals wear themselves out. That's about all the "organization' a ghoul can probably manage. A Super Mutant however, while dim...may have the presence of mind to nab you, stick you in a cage over at Wilson Atomatoys for their continual amusement, and your continual debasement. Will an opportunity arise to get free? Who can say? ?‍♂️ ;)

But this is the kind of stuff we're shooting for. Situational events, that are blended with the environment, and the world. Hope this helps a bit in helping you to understand where we're trying to go here. ?

12 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

The first scenario you describe, we have in the spec. (There will be two types of kidnap scenarios we're planning. Local and Remote.) The second bit, really, is mostly covered by Violate. If you KO an opponent in Violate, you're free to assault them, etc. We're not planning a mod where you kidnap someone for yourself. There are already mods that do this, like Just Business. AAF Kidnap is designed around the PC being the victim. 

We have a pretty specific specification we're going to be working to here. Most of it is already set. There's really no reason for two components. We really don't want to get into a situation where we're releasing a catalog of mods that all overlap and cross connect. Also, while this isn't Skyrim, there are some options from DAF that I can see being implemented. We want the player to have options when dealing with scenarios...and we're trying to avoid the typical "ho hum" quest cycling. 

Kidnapping, in terms of what it should be in this game, (and from the mod spec we have put together) is always a KO scenario; is you knocked out, or ain't you? The basic design framework we're working with is: 

• Resolution: (Conditional based, assault happens, you have a chance for X, Y, or Z...or failing that, A, B, or C happens) 

This is a simplification of how we're looking at things...but you get the gist of it. Not all kidnapping will be the same type, or happen in the same way. For instance: a feral ghoul is not going to take you someplace private. They're mindless. If you pass by the Old Granary Burial Ground, you might get knocked out and pulled over to the potters field, waking up there to discover you've been dragged there for a bit of the old necro booty disco until the locals wear themselves out. That's about all the "organization' a ghoul can probably manage. A Super Mutant however, while dim...may have the presence of mind to nab you, stick you in a cage over at Wilson Atomatoys for their continual amusement, and your continual debasement. Will an opportunity arise to get free? Who can say? ?‍♂️ ;)

But this is the kind of stuff we're shooting for. Situational events, that are blended with the environment, and the world. Hope this helps a bit in helping you to understand where we're trying to go here. ?

Sounds Great, put me down for half a dozen with all the trimmings.

55 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Cool, sounds interesting.

As for the second part, rather than using the KO framework on NPCs I was referring to using the KO framework as an API that kicks off player scenarios. For example, if you get KO'ed in Skyrim with Death Alternative, you can install a bunch of SL Framework mods as scenarios. So there's a chance the player could get sold at a slave auction (Simple Slavery mod), get kidnapped (SD+), or just have one of the SFW situational captured scenarios from the DA Captured mod.

Anyway, going with your current specs, will AAF Violate hand off to AAF Kidnapped when the player gets knocked down?

2 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

got to ask, what is the point of having enemies surrender to you?  am i wrong to say you cant actually violate enemies that surrender to you?

You can take their stuff, force them to have sex with you and/or your companion, or let them go, in which case they will run far away and not bother you any more.  Or of course you can just kill them.

7 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

sure, i've had that happen, but what exactly does that entail?  pretty sure all it let me do was steal from them or execute them.

also, maybe tone back the condescension?  i'm asking a very simple question as politely as possible, no need to be a dick about it. 

I am guessing that you are playing a female character.  So am I.  That is why I totally get your point about how you "really" don't get to do anything to them.  I personally don't find it a problem as my character gets enough action without raping Raiders.

@WandererZero (how is (edit: did I not spell your name) that not spelled correctly) Multiple Ideas just wanna throw them out there. 
PS the very bottom suggestion is my fav so if you wanna skip to that by all means :) 

McGyver : Nothing says escaping from hostile enemies like McGyver, I mean more rappee then the TV show, so more like McGagged.  Anyways on to the idea, they routinely take your stuff.  Forcing you to hide your stolen items/weapons/clothes until it's the right moment to strike.  Probably at night when some of them have gone to bed.  Sandman Perk never paid off so well.  So little* (GIANT) suggestion, that I am not sure how to implement this without console commands is a mini floor based crafting station for glass shivs, mollies, screw-this-knuckles (ducktape+screws) , wooden club (any wood so probably a tad stronger then a glass shiv), steel pipe (a little better then wood), go-to-sleep (cloth+antiseptic), and many many more.

AAF Story Time.  When I was playing around with AAF Kidnapped my favourite random moment.  I was just going one settlement over, next thing I know(or don't) I get nabbed in the dark.  Waking up in a small cabin only to be passed around.  There was only four of them.  They were too busy with my character to realize that 12 ghouls had wandered right into them.  When there was only 2 left, busy fighting for their lives I snagged a stimpack from a fallen kidnapper, healed my crippled limbs and Ran Forest Gimp style.  Not even sure if I ever went back for my stuff since I had next to nothing on me.   (there is a mod that makes crippled limbs last until you take a stimpack, see a doctor, or sleep to heal )

So when I see [ Resolution: (Conditional based, assault happens, you have a chance for X, Y, or Z...or failing that, A, B, or C happens)  ] I like to think of those two possibilities for escape.  Not to mention pick pocketing your way to freedom. 
Maybe barging, they hand you a radio to make arrangements to have resources dropped off in exchange for your freedom. 
Maybe you trade an entire settlement to raiders forcing you to fight the same faction that kidnapped you to get it back  (YA know nothing toooo big lol jk that last one sounds like a headache, but I am leaving it in as a suggestion) 

Even if you don't add in a bunch of ways to escape, FO4's random encounters and events will eventually set you free or put your character in the grave.... Usually one or a tother.

Second AAF story time.  I used to use the water treatment plant by Grey Garden as a test ground for SM stuff.  So the game decided to say No means No for me annnd there dead.  Ghouls, Deathclaws, Synths you name it.  Load save after load save the game just wasn't going to let that place be my test ground.  Now I primarily use inside cells to make it a little bit more private.

This is why you really don't need to put in a lot of escape routes for us.  Even if escape was "impossible" FO4 will get bored and you'll wake up to the corpses of your Kidnappers strewn about.

Okay last suggestion: DC guards gotta kidnap you.  It's the perfect random "I'm in Diamond city in the middle of the night annnnd I'm gone" moment  DC guards don't like your companions.  Once you solve a Nick Valentine Detective case they let you know that your basically not wanted there.  They suggest you go "Check out" some really god awful locations ('cough' I'm lvl 12 why am I in Salem fighting a deathclaw with a shotgun 'cough').  I personally like to RP the combat zone as a "Hey I'm here to watch future boxing!" and get dressed up for the first visit

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

Multiple Ideas just wanna throw them out there.

Let's just say....

You're very much near the same pages in the book that we are. That's all we're gonna say at this time. Feel free to suggest away, but we're prolly just gonna make a note if it's interesting, and not comment from here on out. 

Like a Kidnap, we want to have some element of surprise for the mod. ;)

I can not seem to find this with search of topic.  how do i get the devices off my companion?  Piper is gagged so i can not talk to her, and the devices I tried to remove with trade, before I had the keys, are not showing up.

I have the keys now, but do not know what to do next.

BTW, It was really funny both toons hopping away while being shot at. LOL

Minor issue:

Switching positions during a scene will only swap the NPC's animations while the player character stays in the first position. This problem occurred when I updated to the most recent version (I don't have or remember the older version that I was using).

Before I updated I was able to click the 'home' button and press 'pgup' and 'pgdn' to advance positions in a scene like normal. 

~I've also noticed that this happens about 4/5 times, sometimes it works like normal but it mostly bugs out as previously stated.

Any help would be appreciated. 

I started a new playthrough with this mod and if if prostituting my PC with let's do it right here it works fine. Having the NPC following me I can choose between:

- I want you to work as a prostitute and

- Nevermind.

Looking at the modes, the mode for hiring was off. Later after dying I recognized that the states of the modes do not seem to be stored in the save game. After talking to an NPC (after loading) I got the prostituion dialogue though the save game was created where it was off. So I guess the first issue may be connected to this one.

29 minutes ago, RogueMage said:

I started a new playthrough with this mod and if if prostituting my PC with let's do it right here it works fine. Having the NPC following me I can choose between:

- I want you to work as a prostitute and

- Nevermind.

Looking at the modes, the mode for hiring was off. Later after dying I recognized that the states of the modes do not seem to be stored in the save game. After talking to an NPC (after loading) I got the prostituion dialogue though the save game was created where it was off. So I guess the first issue may be connected to this one.

You are posting on the wrong mod thread.  None of the features you are describing are from this mod.

1 hour ago, lewdvaultdweller said:

Sent you a DM btw

But this mod isn't working at all? Stuck with NPC and player just staring at each other doing nothing.

Installed in correct order, followed directions to a T but nothing.

Sounds like you might have an AAF installation problem.  Can you play animations with the AAF wizard, i.e. hit the [home] key then [enter], select two actors, and make them play an animation?

12 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I can not seem to find this with search of topic.  how do i get the devices off my companion?  Piper is gagged so i can not talk to her, and the devices I tried to remove with trade, before I had the keys, are not showing up.

I have the keys now, but do not know what to do next.

BTW, It was really funny both toons hopping away while being shot at. LOL

Devious Devices can act strange on companions.  You might need to Trade with your companion, then re-equip the devices on the companion with the 'T' key and unequip them again.