8 hours ago, Toddi said:

Tried that, didn´t help.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Same issue as before.  When Violate starts the second animation, AAF returns Error 6 in SceneInit event, which means it thinks one of the actors is busy.  Violate checks aggressors for the AAF_ActorBusy keyword to avoid trying to use the same actor in two animations -- which would definitely result in an Error 6 -- so it's most ikely your character that is somehow stuck with that keyword.  To avoid scenes getting stuck, Violate always ends the scene if AAF reports any errors.

I don't have any good suggestions for fixing this, though I would definitely look at what @shane4244 recommends..

4 hours ago, ThisIsAScrub said:

so for some reason i cant aim or shoot or do any kind of fighting after aaf violate gets triggered, then deactivated. did i do something wrong on my end or is this a bug?

I don't know, I have never encountered that before.  Follow the instructions in this post, paste your papyrus.0.log as an attachment and I'll take a look.

12 hours ago, shane4244 said:

Are you wearing anything from the easy girls mod at the start of the animation? I was having the same issue for a while and thought it was a mod conflict but I am 100% sure it is something to do with the combination of easy girl outfits I was wearing and perhaps  the undress options I have with AFF may be a bad mix( also using the Physics version clothes if that make a difference). When I have more time I was going to post the issue in the AFF thread once I have a few more details worked out.

I wear the outfit , 1 sometimes 2 rounds then scene ends error 6 in log. Don't wear the outfit and completes just fine every time. I moved on a few weeks ago to continue testing and updating a mod. Several hours of gameplay with this and no further issues when not wearing the outfit. Don't know enough about the internals of AFF to know why this would be but I know it is at least my issue as I've test way too many times for it not to be it.

If you are wearing an easy girl outfit remove all of the clothing from your PC and try again.I would be curious to know if someone else is having this issue. To clarify I don't believe it has anything to do with AFF Vilolate I suspect any mod that has multiple turns with conditions to end them when an animation is already playing would behave this way with AFF.

It´s a new Character, i haven´t even build Easy Girl Outfits. I was wearing Boots and Shorts from CowGirl Mod or Wolf Armor from 2pacs CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer v2,

both with complete leather set.

I use AAF Violate V0.51 and AAF Beta 38-31304-38b-1544158129.

The big mystery is that it´s been working correct a few weeks ago. the only things i updatet where FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a, SavageCabbages Animation Pack FOMOD V1.0.4, AAF Prostitution V0.81 and AAF_AnimatedFannies V1.11.

13 hours ago, shane4244 said:

Are you wearing anything from the easy girls mod at the start of the animation? I was having the same issue for a while and thought it was a mod conflict but I am 100% sure it is something to do with the combination of easy girl outfits I was wearing and perhaps  the undress options I have with AFF may be a bad mix( also using the Physics version clothes if that make a difference). When I have more time I was going to post the issue in the AFF thread once I have a few more details worked out.

I wear the outfit , 1 sometimes 2 rounds then scene ends error 6 in log. Don't wear the outfit and completes just fine every time. I moved on a few weeks ago to continue testing and updating a mod. Several hours of gameplay with this and no further issues when not wearing the outfit. Don't know enough about the internals of AFF to know why this would be but I know it is at least my issue as I've test way too many times for it not to be it.

If you are wearing an easy girl outfit remove all of the clothing from your PC and try again.I would be curious to know if someone else is having this issue. To clarify I don't believe it has anything to do with AFF Vilolate I suspect any mod that has multiple turns with conditions to end them when an animation is already playing would behave this way with AFF.

EasyGirl outfits comes in many parts. Maybe the number of slots they use could be causing the problem.

10 hours ago, xscrabblex said:

Does this have its own voices? I'm using Leito alternate voices and my character is enjoying it right from the start regardless of settings. And when using default voice it seems to act the same as well.

This mod does not have any audible voice lines, it only has text/subtitle lines like "Let me go you bastards" etc that take place between animations.

But, you probably need to turn on the "Use Tags" setting in MCM under Global options.

The "Perversion" setting controls two things: the nature of those text lines, and the type of animations that are played.  Before perversion sets in, the text lines will be pleading/combative and Violate will require animations tagged as "Aggressive".  After perversion sets in, the text lines will imply the victim is enjoying it and the animations will no longer have to be "Aggressive".  I believe Leito's animations that are tagged as "Aggressive" sound forced and violent, while his other animations sound happy and consensual.

I have just updated the Frequently Asked Questions part of the mod's front page with that information, the description of Peversion really wasn't clear before.

1 hour ago, CobraPL said:

@EgoBallistic does this mod send info to FPE to not use contraception? Because girl still had 1%...

No.  FPE works by subscribing to the AnimationStop events that AAF generates after any animation is played, either by a mod or through the wizard.  It then looks at the actors and the tag data associated with the animation to determine if it could cause pregnancy.  Violate doesn't alter those in any way.  It will ask AAF to play animations tagged as "Aggressive" when appropriate, but all of the other tags on the animation get sent to FPE as well.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:12 AM, Gurvemeh said:

Whats Activety 2 error?

You have an outdated animation mod.  I think that's Leo's.  He fixed that a little while ago.  If you get the new mod that issue will be gone.  Then you just have to deal with 4 new issues 'thumbs up'

@Toddi Do you use RSE shenanigans?  I know I had that problem when I was using RSE CSA with RSE Shenanigans.  During the CSA those standing by waiting would start fucking each other and my PC would end up standing there naked watching the show.  It would explain why the log said that the selected actor was "busy".

@EgoBallistic when DD is applied before violation my character just stands there and nothing happens(after being strapped into DD that is).  I eventually get bored and reload.  I only tested it once.  I am guessing that I should probably have animation time set to min with exhaustion set to min as well?  For some reason I thought that there would be DD animations.  

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

@Toddi Do you use RSE shenanigans?  I know I had that problem when I was using RSE CSA with RSE Shenanigans.  During the CSA those standing by waiting would start fucking each other and my PC would end up standing there naked watching the show.  It would explain why the log said that the selected actor was "busy".

@EgoBallistic when DD is applied before violation my character just stands there and nothing happens(after being strapped into DD that is).  I eventually get bored and reload.  I only tested it once.  I am guessing that I should probably have animation time set to min with exhaustion set to min as well?  For some reason I thought that there would be DD animations.  

If DD is set to be applied before violation, the animations should start after the DD is applied.  It takes several seconds for the DD stuff to complete, but it should not take more than say 10 seconds or so.  There are no DD animations as such, and neither animation time nor exhaustion have any effect on that.  I suspect something else is going on there.  If you post your script log I can take a look.

Hello Ego

Is it possible to move synthetics from default breeds to extended breeds?

Is it possible to make NPC friends do not participate in rapes by pointing at me?

1 hour ago, hkheung said:

Hello Ego

Is it possible to move synthetics from default breeds to extended breeds?

Is it possible to make NPC friends do not participate in rapes by pointing at me?

I am going to rework how races (breeds) are selected, so I may separate synths into another category

NPCs who have a relationship status of 1 ("Friend") or higher will not join the spectators, nor will settlers from your settlements.  What is the exact situation you are seeing?  I may be able to address it using other checks, like faction relationships.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Je vais retravailler le mode de sélection des races afin de pouvoir séparer les synthés dans une autre catégorie.

Les PNJ ayant un statut relationnel égal ou supérieur à 1 ("Ami") ne rejoindront pas les spectateurs, pas plus que les colons de vos colonies. Quelle est la situation exacte que vous voyez? Je pourrai peut-être y répondre en utilisant d’autres vérifications, comme les relations entre factions.

Hi
this is what happens
for info new game new backup

another question
have you found a way to make DD keys for single use or do you know if the modder who made DD intends to update his mod?

Capture d’écran (36).png

Capture d’écran (35).png

2 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hi
this is what happens
for info new game new backup

another question
have you found a way to make DD keys for single use or do you know if the modder who made DD intends to update his mod?

Capture d’écran (36).pngCapture d’écran (35).png

Indeed, that is not very immersive.  I will see what I can do about taking faction relationships into account when assigning the role of spectator to actors not directly involved in the violation.

It would be possible to make DD keys for single use, but that would require making this mod dependent on DD and I would like to avoid that.  Also, the DD author is working on a major rewrite of the mod, so now is not a good time to add features that depend on DD mod internals.

35 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Indeed, that is not very immersive.  I will see what I can do about taking faction relationships into account when assigning the role of spectator to actors not directly involved in the violation.

It would be possible to make DD keys for single use, but that would require making this mod dependent on DD and I would like to avoid that.  Also, the DD author is working on a major rewrite of the mod, so now is not a good time to add features that depend on DD mod internals.

thanks for your answer i can not wait to see what the new DD is going to do

I have another question

I just tried a twenty times to test the animations but on 20 times I had no furniture animations
yet I put 1000 in distance and 100% in your mode
i know that aaf also checks the furniture so could there be a problem between checking the furniture of your mod and that of aaf?

Just now, hkheung said:

thanks for your answer i can not wait to see what the new DD is going to do

I have another question

I just tried a twenty times to test the animations but on 20 times I had no furniture animations
yet I put 1000 in distance and 100% in your mode
i know that aaf also checks the furniture so could there be a problem between checking the furniture of your mod and that of aaf?

This mod doesn't look for furniture itself.  The MCM distance and preference parameters are sent to AAF, and it is AAF that finds the furniture using those parameters.

Does that same furniture work if you use the AAF Wizard to manually select actors and furniture?  If so there may be a bug either in my code that sets the distance and probability, or something in AAF that is not acting on the settings passed to it by this mod.

15 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This mod doesn't look for furniture itself.  The MCM distance and preference parameters are sent to AAF, and it is AAF that finds the furniture using those parameters.

Does that same furniture work if you use the AAF Wizard to manually select actors and furniture?  If so there may be a bug either in my code that sets the distance and probability, or something in AAF that is not acting on the settings passed to it by this mod.

I just checked yes it works with aaf in manual

I forgot to ask you something about DD
do you know a console command to remove the DD keys from the inventory after using them?

8 minutes ago, hkheung said:

I forgot to ask you something about DD
do you know a console command to remove the DD keys from the inventory after using them?

do "help restraint 4" to find the ID of the restraints key, and "help chastity 4" to find the ID of the chastity key

then do "player.removeitem ID" to remove one key or "player.removeitem ID 6" to remove 6 keys

4 hours ago, hkheung said:

It just occurred to me: try turning "Use Tags" off in the Violate MCM.  It may be that the animations that work with that furniture do not have the "Aggressive" tag so they will not be played with that setting turned on.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

It just occurred to me: try turning "Use Tags" off in the Violate MCM.  It may be that the animations that work with that furniture do not have the "Aggressive" tag so they will not be played with that setting turned on.

I had already thought about it, and it's the same problem I've tried several times next to furniture that are supposed to work (concord in the house on the left or there is a sofa and a coffee table and a round table and two chairs) but nothing, in addition, if I disable the tags in your mod I lose the immersive side of the rapes since the neutral animations are also launched

In my humble opinion, there is a problem with aaf v 49b or with my xml files, but I do not know which ones, because I do not have aaf errors.

Another question comes to mind:

would it be possible to integrate a command via a keyboard shortcut to your mod in order to launch a bat file containing the function "player.removeitem ID" in order to delete the keys DD of the inventory?

ps1: I just tried a removeddkeys.txt file with two "player.removeitem ID" commands for both keys and it works fine with the console command "bat removeddkeys"

if you can integrate an order that would be launched
automatically when you use keys or manually with a keyboard shortcut

could it be possible?

ps2: if you need to add lines of dialogue or others in your future update, send me your file before putting it on the site that I can translate it in french and send it to you in order to integrate with your mod
For info I live in France for the time difference from you

Thank you for the update on the furniture issue.  I will do some additional testing and hopefully find the problem.

For the DD keys I think I can come up with something more immersive, like a MCM slider controlling a percentage chance that a key is destroyed each time it is used.  I thought about it more and this should be possible without creating a mod dependency on DD.

Thank you for your offer to translate.  I do plan to overhaul the dialogue soon so I will send you the updated mod when it is ready.

17 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thank you for the update on the furniture issue.  I will do some additional testing and hopefully find the problem.

For the DD keys I think I can come up with something more immersive, like a MCM slider controlling a percentage chance that a key is destroyed each time it is used.  I thought about it more and this should be possible without creating a mod dependency on DD.

Thank you for your offer to translate.  I do plan to overhaul the dialogue soon so I will send you the updated mod when it is ready.

I beg you and sorry to give you more work!!!

I just checked something that intrigued me.

I have some mods of clothes that do not have the same reference id depending on the backup that we use, so I created a new backup to see if the ID references of the DD keys changed, and apparently they remain the same.

22 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

No, but i found another big  mysterie yesterday eveving.

I startet playing with another PC Character about 1 month older than the one i posted the papyrus logs from.

And it works as it should!!!

1 - 2 weeks ago it did not.

So for me it´s all fine now, just in case someone wants to investigate:

Papyrus.0.log

The only thing i changed is a new Gamecontroller but i guess that couldn´t cause such errors.